Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

Old 27-07-2013, 06:31 PM   #701
welshwitch
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ishmael View Post
Did anyone else pick this up from msm article yesterday? Apparently another grave has been found under that supposedly of Richard 111 in a car park excavation. This time there is a coffin, lead lined same as so vile. I'm not getting much back from searches re significance of lead lined burials, some interesting snippets, but not enough to identify why. Any ideas anyone?
Winston Churchill and Diana were both buried in lead lined coffins- so we are told.

Quote:
Here is an article I just read on exhuming the body of Sir Mark Sykes, soldier, MP and diplomat. . . A close friend of Lawrence of Arabia. . Who died of the Spanish Flu (bird flu) while at the Paris Peace Talks in 1919. His body was put in a lead lined coffin and shipped back to England for burial. Those types of coffins, though expensive, were standard protocol because they preserved the body so well.
http://ph.answers.yahoo.com/question...4234813AApFSa3

the official TH eory is:

Quote:
Lead helps delay the decay of the body.
and another take on this

Quote:
Electric Queen Mum

My rudimentary knowledge of physics tells if you sandwich two dissimilar metals and an electrolyte you make a battery.

Now, Queen Mam, gawd rest her soul, will be buried in a lead lined coffin (like all royals who aren't toasted). Coupled with titanium of her hip replacements and the general oozing that bodies tend to do we may well have inadvertantly created a 5 foot wet cell battery.
http://www.b3ta.com/users/profile.php?id=941

Last edited by welshwitch; 27-07-2013 at 06:35 PM. Reason: link
welshwitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2013, 06:41 PM   #702
welshwitch
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by white horse View Post
I have been thinking about semiotics since you raised it here... deeply fascinating.

Semiotics seems to be tapping a fundamental truth in human visual perception, looking down into the very fabric of the matrix.

It is important that we know this stuff and understand how the matrix forms around us and how it is manipulated by the powers that be.

The current orthodoxy splits knowledge up into highly defined and arbitrary disciplines.

Only when the linguists talk with the chemists, and the geologists talk with the archaeologists, and the physicists talk to the occultists, only when we forget about disciplines and seek the knowledge of truth will we progress.

Plato detected the underlying truth in the matrix attempting to identify it with music and shape, two apparently disparate forms, are in fact made up of the same stuff, the vibrating strings of the matrix.
My 'belief' too. When we COMBINE ALL our COLLECTIVE wisdoms and insights, then we are able to recollect and place these in an overall perspective.

TOGETHER we hold the KEY.

That's why they attempt to 'DIVIDE' and RULE.
Old 27-07-2013, 07:06 PM   #703
white horse
Banned

Default 528, Satrun, Lead, Alchemy, Music

Quote:
Posted by: raphael on: December 10, 2009
Physicists hope those collisions will help them understand suspected phenomena such as dark matter, antimatter and ultimately the creation of the universe billions of years ago, which many theorise occurred as a massive explosion known as the Big Bang.
ALL BULLSHIT
Have you noticed the OBVIOUS?
The 21st century EXPERT is now starting to fill (with dark stuff) the Space = Vacuum that they inherited from the 19th century EXPERT.
Filling it with dark matter and dark energy and plasma and gamma ray bursts and and and, maybe they will find a messiah too?
And the 21st century EXPERT has admitted they are not sure what comprises all of this DARKness?
But they know it comprises 95% of the universe?
What we once knew has been reduced to about 5%.
Which coincides with how much of our brains we use…
All of a sudden our universe got much much smaller after the DARK stuff was discovered.
In 1975 they thought it comprised about 50%…
But today most agree it is closer to 95%.
SOUND is the KEY to a deeper understanding…
infrasonic and ultrasonic
“let them who have ears hear”
SOUNDs we cannot hear help bend light or alter its appearance?
Thus maybe the SOUND wave = GRAVITY wave?
18th century science eliminated the luminiferous aether.
And by doing this they effectively eliminated finding a potential medium for SOUND by creating a ‘mathematical model’ of a vacuum.
But the Cashmir effect plus Quantum Electrodynamics, QED fills the vacuum back in with stuff?
In 2003 Chandra technology recorded SOUND WAVES coming out of black holes that have wavelengths (peak to peak) equivalent to 57 octaves below middle ‘c’.
Waves separated by 10 thousand years.
Waves separated by 10 thousand years.
We can hear it by studying light?
B U S T E D
We can convert SOUND to LIGHT (color) and vice versa.
We can also extract ‘heat’ from sound.
This REALITY that coincides with nature that abhors a vacuum, also profoundly/simply explains WAVE/PARTICLE duality.
WAVE = infrasonic/ultrasonic SOUNDs
PARTICLE = LIGHT
TOO OBVIOUS
It has been there ALL the time…veiled with a really big FIB:
the FIB is that SPACE = VACUUM (no aether) thus NO SOUND <<< bullshit
Figures lie, liars figure.
Go figure.
SOUND IS THE KEY
namaste
KEY 528 = Swastika = ancient Spherical Standing Wave Theory
[link to kachina2012.wordpress.com]

“A theory is more impressive the greater is the simplicity of its premise, the more different are the kinds of things it relates and the more extended its range of applicability…”
-Einstein
I first came across 528 only today.

http://atrueott.wordpress.com/2011/0...hristian-love/

SATURN LEAD ALCHEMY

Many we know of as famous for other things throughout history have been involved in alchemy; Isaac Newton the most famous case. Physicist pass it off as a foppish fad, yet on deeper inspection it appears that the esoteric pursuits were his mainstay.

This week, randomly and independently of this thread, I have taken a closer look at the art world, and particularly Renaissance. These art works are laced with esoteric meaning. The artists were part of the fabric of elite European society, and many of them were esoterics, and alchemy figures large.
white horse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2013, 07:34 PM   #704
ishmael

Default swastika

Thanks everyone for such amazing posts, it's a bit like being on a roller coaster.

Another site discusses the swastika and how we're all deceived (amongst other things!) :http://www.deepertruth.com/

I'm still not having any luck copying images, you can see them on the website. I don't agree with his description of Aryans, I'm more inclined to agree with the research that shows they're ancient peoples of today's Iran. This whole site is interesting and looks at an important symbol -the tryptych in art and buildings. More to think about.

The Ancient Secret of the Swastika & The Hidden History of the White Race (Pt. 1 of 2)

By Richard Cassaro | April 15th, 2012 | Category: Featured Articles |

The white race has been deliberately “cut off” from its ancestral religion of Hinduism, which was practiced across prehistoric Europe for thousands of years before the rise of Christianity. As a result, whites in the world have “lost their Path” and forgotten “who they are” spiritually, discarding introspection in their wild pursuit of money and material possessions. We’ll examine the modern day censorship of Europe’s indigenous Hindu faith, and the suppression of its key symbol, the Swastika. We’ll see how, as a result, whites have lost their past, their future, and the greatness of their ancient spiritual Way.

Ancient Greek gold disk with swastikas at Greece’s

Otagon Museum dates to the 8th century B.C.

Hinduism—with its exceptionally high spiritual concepts of the Eternal Soul, Reincarnation, Karma, Yoga, the Third Eye, and Nirvana (concepts that many whites are mysteriously embracing today)—is the lost religious tradition of Europe, long before Christianity and the Hebrew Bible arose 2,000 years ago and took its place. This is not a racist conjecture or unsupported opinion; it’s a fact grounded in academia.

Swastikas Found On Ruins Across Ancient Europe

All ancient European cultures—i.e., the Etruscans, Greeks, Romans, Gauls, Celts, etc. —practiced the same high spiritual religion of Hinduism. We can still see this religion’s central symbol, the swastika, all over European ruins, visible in this 1898 Yale University study:

The Swastikas Of Ancient Europe from a 1898 Yale University study.

Ancient Swastika on a Minoan pottery piece from Crete.

Ancient Roman Mosaic with swastika.

Small terracotta jug with swastika, from Crete.

National Archaeological Museum, Athens.

Most people today associate Hinduism with India. This is correct. But Hinduism was not born in India. It was brought into India, according to scholars. Before settling in Europe, scholars believe the nomadic “Aryans” (or white race) invaded ancient India from the north, bringing Hinduism with them and introducing Hinduism into the subcontinent, where it has existed ever since.

(NOTE: We’re taught in school that the term “Aryan” signifies Hitler’s supposed belief in a blond-haired, blue-eyed “master race.” But this is a lie, plain and simple. Historically, “Aryan” has always meant “white people,” i.e., Europeans. For hundreds of years before World War II, university scholars across the world used “Aryan” to denote “whites.” Do a simple search in Google books and you’ll see.)

Hinduism is still practiced across India today. But Europe suffered a different fate. The introduction of Christianity two thousand years ago cut the Caucasian race off from its indigenous Hindu religious roots, plunging Europe into the Dark Ages from which Europeans and white people in general have tried—but in many ways failed—to emerge.

- See more at: http://www.richardcassaro.com/the-an....zdYgeT3e.dpuf
ishmael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2013, 07:38 PM   #705
ishmael

Default Art

Thanks Whitehorse. I looked at art and signs when going through my 'rosicrucian phase' as my friends called it! Again so much to see, so many interpretations which I ended up thinking we're supposed to see, and the real code remains hidden. If I remember, Poussain's 'et in arcadia ego' was one of the most famous?
Old 27-07-2013, 07:48 PM   #706
ishmael

Thanks Goodness & WW, we really have been deceived with the swastika symbolism mind control and brainwashing - art, tv, cinema, it must be soooo easy for them, like training pets.

Your posts and WWs on lead just make me think that there must be so much more to it -but I did laugh out loud at the battery idea!

So vile is linked to all this in some way, just wish I knew exactly what amongst all of his evil work that charlie boy could've thanked him for - bizarre and very worrying.
Old 27-07-2013, 08:03 PM   #707
welshwitch
Banned

Hey I think that we're white water rafting on the trail - (not crossing the rubicon yet) - we're hanging on for a wild ride - so much happening around us - hanging on - wondering where we will end up - when will we reach firm ground?

Better than a roller coaster - for me - far more unpredictable!

At such times, when my head is spinning, I feel like I'm swirling in space, I try and ''ground'' (earth? as in electrical) myself.

For me , Nature does this in a gentle, subtle way, makes me think and reflect.

So wandering with the dogs, in the pouring rain, through fields and meadows, I simply looked at my surroundings and mused.

After a prolonged period of dry weather, the rain was having a remarkable effect - almost an immediate effect, as foliage revived - and there was a change in colour - from a brown, dusty to a soft and subtle green - almost as I watched.

It made me think.

I remembered from last year - before the winter - all the msm articles and ''forecasts'' threatening a horrendous winter - blizzards and snow and disruption. I also remembered seeing fewer berries on the bushes - less fruit - a poorer crop - and thinking - 'Nature isn't planning ahead for a dire winter - it's not providing an abundance of food supply so this is at odds with ''man's'' forecasts''.

The winter of 2012 was not so harsh as they 'threatened.'

This year all the crops/harvests/ flowering times seem to be delayed - relative to the same period of 2012. It's a if Nature put a time lag of a month or so into the formula - everything is ''late'' this year. Nature has - again - CHOSEN the best time for ripening, for flowering, for harvesting - despite the chemtrails, the rain, the lack of sunshine and the cold.

Where am I going with this?

WHO/WHAT programs NATURE? Forget Monsanto/fluoride water/GMO shit - just look at the weeds, the wild flowers, the hawthorns and sloes - Nature in the raw - seemingly unregulated by man's interference.

Where does ALL THAT fit with Saturn?

(I guess I'm questioning what is Saturn/Satan - or other factor - influence on raw Nature. For me this is part of the picture. From where I sit I can see many different components of this overall matrix. I don't have a TH eory of my own - I'm merely asking questions in the context of all I see in my surroundings - which I grant is just a small part of this. There is some Bigger Force at play imo.

Last edited by welshwitch; 27-07-2013 at 08:29 PM.
Old 27-07-2013, 08:38 PM   #708
ishmael

Default The Force

Great questions - no idea of the answers, but the closest I can get is The Force.

I believe that this is what makes nature so completely and utterly awesome to me. There can be no coincidences, when looking at nature's plants and animals, tides, weather, yes everything I can think of around me, it all moves, grows, is synchronised to The Force. Sacred geometry describes the force. The Nazca lines describe the force. Ley Lines are found where the force is strong.

To me, this is the electro-magnetic force above us, below us, around us and within us. Through our electrical bodies we can talk to our electrical brains, which in turn can upload our thoughts to the overarching force that is everywhere in the universe. We operate to recognised rhythms - circadian for example, so does everything else. Nature's force is the 'driving force' for everything that is.

A bit simplistic I know, but I've come to this after much research triggered by DIs work. His analogy of our brains and bodies as computers is something I can now readily acknowledge. Most healing therapies such as Reiki for example, use the force - tap into it, clear our blockages and help create and maintain better connections to the force.

For some unknown reason, and to much ridicule, I've always been totally caught by some types of science fiction. Books, tv shows and films. Not all, but a focused type, which I now believe are telling us what's around us, if we have the eyes to see but importantly keep an open mind as they're also full of bullshit and deceit - entertainment.

Those that have stuck with me are ( in no particular order!):
Star Wars - The Force is the central object of the films
Star Gate
Star Trek
Battlestar Galactica - beware we are already on the transhumanism road.
The matrix

..........and yes, to keep me grounded - dogs, cats,rain, walking and laughing.........

Edited to say I Forgot the main point - doh! I'm sure that I read somewhere that our human circadian rhythym is aligned to the rhythym of saturn, not the earth - !!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by ishmael; 27-07-2013 at 08:41 PM.
Old 27-07-2013, 08:51 PM   #709
ishmael

Default Gravity and Antigravity

from http://davidpratt.info/gravity2.htm

section 6. Theosophical writings

...............As mentioned in section 1, Kepler believed that the rotation of the sun generated its gravitational force. A disciple of Pythagoras and Plato, he believed in an ether of subtler matter and that stars and planets were animated by souls. He took the view that it was solar magnetism that held the planets in their orbits, and he conceived magnetism to be a form of vortical motion. More recent theosophical writers such as H.P. Blavatsky, W.Q. Judge, and G. de Purucker have also highlighted the link between gravity and electromagnetism, the bipolar nature of gravity, and the etheric origin of force, as the following quotations show.
[A]ether is the source and cause . . . of cohesive, chemical, thermal, electric, and magnetic forces . . .

[T]he Occultists . . . consider all the forces of Nature as veritable, though supersensuous, states of Matter; and as possible objects of perception to Beings endowed with the requisite senses.

[T]here is no gravitation in the Newtonian sense, but only magnetic attraction and repulsion; . . . it is by their magnetism that the planets of the solar system have their motions regulated in their respective orbits by the still more powerful magnetism of the sun, not by their weight or gravitation.

Gravitation . . . depends entirely on electrical law, and not on weight or density.

[The theosophical adepts] reject gravity as at present explained. They deny that the so-called ‘impact theory’* is the only one that is tenable in the gravitation hypothesis. They say that if all efforts made by the physicists to connect it with Ether, in order to explain electric and magnetic distance-action have hitherto proved complete failures, it is again due to the race ignorance of the ultimate states of matter in nature, foremost of all the real nature of the solar stuff. Believing but in the law of mutual magneto-electric attraction and repulsion, they agree with those who have come to the conclusion that ‘Universal gravitation is a weak force,’ utterly incapable of accounting for even one small portion of the phenomena of motion.

*The theory that gravity is caused by bombardment of material objects with tiny particles.

[G]ravitation [is] the same fundamentally as cosmic electro-magnetism.

[G]ravitation is: Vital Cosmic Magnetism; the efflux or outflow of cosmic vitality from the heart of the celestial bodies . . . It is this Vital Electricity or Vital Magnetism in the Cosmic Structure which attracts in all directions, thus uniting all things into the vast body corporate of the Cosmos. Furthermore, some day it will be discovered that this Cosmic Magnetic Vitality contains or includes in itself as powerful and as greatly functional an element of repulsion as it does of attraction; and that behind all its phenomenal workings, in fact, behind and within itself, lie the still higher and incomparably more potent principles or elements of the inner and invisible Universe which thus infallibly guide its activities everywhere.

[Einstein’s] ideas with regard to the nature of gravitation as being . . . a warping or distortion of space in the proximity of material bodies seem to be a mathematical pipe-dream, purely and simply, although doubtless very creditable indeed to the gentleman’s mathematical ability . . .

The earth is a magnetic body . . . It is charged with one form of electricity – let us call it positive – which it evolves continuously by spontaneous action, in its interior or centre of motion. Human bodies, in common with all other forms of matter, are charged with the opposite form of electricity – negative. That is to say, organic or inorganic bodies, if left to themselves will constantly and involuntarily charge themselves with, and evolve the form of electricity opposed to that of the earth itself. . . . [T]here is an attraction between our planet and the organisms upon it, which holds them upon the surface of the ground. But the law of gravitation has been counteracted in many instances, by levitations of persons and inanimate objects . . . [T]he action of our will . . . can produce . . . a change of this electrical polarity from negative to positive; the man’s relations with the earth-magnet would then have become repellent, and ‘gravity’ for him would have ceased to exist. It would then be as natural for him to rush into the air until the repellent force had exhausted itself, as, before, it had been for him to remain upon the ground. The altitude of his levitation would be measured by his ability, greater or less, to charge his body with positive electricity. This control over the physical forces once obtained, alteration of his levity or gravity would be as easy as breathing.

Until gravitation is understood to be simply magnetic attraction and repulsion, and the part played by magnetism itself in the endless correlations of forces in the ether of space . . . it is neither fair nor wise to deny the levitation of either fakir or table. Bodies oppositely electrified attract each other; similarly electrified, repulse each other. Admit, therefore, that any body having weight, whether man or inanimate object, can by any cause whatever, external or internal, be given the same polarity as the spot on which it stands, and what is to prevent its rising?

Levitation of the body in apparent defiance of gravitation is a thing to be done with ease when the process is completely mastered. It contravenes no law. Gravitation is only half of a law. The Oriental sage admits gravity, if one wishes to adopt the term; but the real term is attraction, the other half of the law being expressed by the word repulsion, and both being governed by the great laws of electrical force. Weight and stability depend on polarity, and when the polarity of an object is altered in respect to the earth immediately underneath it, then the object may rise. . . . The human body . . . will rise in the air unsupported, like a bird, when its polarity is thus changed.11

Blavatsky says that the flight of birds and swimming of fishes, including the rapid sinking of whales, involve changes in polarity and gravity not yet admitted by science. Animals can do this instinctively, while humans can learn to do so by will.

Theosophy asserts that during the life-period of a planet or star, gravitational forces do not remain constant. The first half of a planet’s life (the ‘descending arc’) is said to be characterized by the condensation of matter from a primordial, ethereal state, implying a strengthening of attractive and cohesive forces. It is followed by the reverse process of etherealization and spiritualization (the ‘ascending arc’), when attractive and cohesive forces weaken and matter becomes increasingly radioactive.

Last edited by ishmael; 27-07-2013 at 08:52 PM.
Old 27-07-2013, 09:03 PM   #710
abrakebabra
Banned

Hmmm...makes me wonder about the John Carpenter (of 'THey Live' fame) film The THing...

"Scientists in the Antarctic are confronted by a shape-shifting alien that assumes the appearance of the people that it kills."

Last edited by abrakebabra; 27-07-2013 at 10:00 PM.
abrakebabra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2013, 09:10 PM   #711
ishmael

Quote:
Originally Posted by white horse View Post
I first came across 528 only today.

http://atrueott.wordpress.com/2011/0...hristian-love/

SATURN LEAD ALCHEMY

Many we know of as famous for other things throughout history have been involved in alchemy; Isaac Newton the most famous case. Physicist pass it off as a foppish fad, yet on deeper inspection it appears that the esoteric pursuits were his mainstay.

This week, randomly and independently of this thread, I have taken a closer look at the art world, and particularly Renaissance. These art works are laced with esoteric meaning. The artists were part of the fabric of elite European society, and many of them were esoterics, and alchemy figures large.
From Whitehorse's link for 528 http://atrueott.wordpress.com/2011/0...hristian-love/

TRUTH REVEALED – 528 is the Frequency of SATURN/SATAN — NOT OF CHRISTIAN “LOVE”

This is a very complex and multi-faceted topic. It involves exposing something called “Kabalah” (the CUBE) as well as “Enochian Magic” and the darkest sorcery ever performed on Planet Earth. It involves exposing demonology and inter-dimensional “conjuring” of entities called Nephilim or Jinn. In short, this topic exposes the very antithesis of PURE, UNDEFILED CHRISTIANITY – which simply is the “Edomite-Jew” Sorcerers and their Satanic rituals.

You see, in order for the Sons and Daughters of Cain (or Kane as they are sometimes known, either a female “Mother Goddess” or male “SORCERER”) to punch a hole in this earth’s electromagnetic plane, (aka the ‘veil’, aka ‘the Watchtowers’, aka the ‘enmity’ between the children of Eve and Satan) certain protocols of quantum physics must be followed.

The BLACK CUBE (Kabalah) has instructed the literal Children of Satan the world over how the conjuring and controlling of powerful demonic entities (they falsely believe they can actually control these entities) can be accomplished; that by utilizing certain geometrical lines combined with very specific harmonic frequencies of sound – the protective “WATCHTOWERS” can be temporarily disabled, allowing very real and very powerful demonic “fallen angels” to communicate with the sorcerer or the “Mother Goddess” witch.

Stanley Kubrick’s final Hollywood movie, “Eyes Wide Shut” reveals this hidden truth. In the movie, Tom Cruise’s character meets an old friend – a MUSICIAN who tells him of a special gig – where he is payed very well simply to repetitively play a series of special HARMONIC CHORDS during a deeply occult ritual. He does this while blindfolded the entire time. This is the central theme of the entire movie – and a very real secret that possibly cost Kubrick (a Hollywood insider if there ever was one) his very life

Keep in mind that this ritual is not of modern origin. It has been practiced by the Edomite Satanists since the days of Babylon. It is a multi-generational practice and it involves HUMAN SACRIFICE and the SATANIC “SAC-RA-MENT” the consumption of the SAC-rificed victim’s literal blood and flesh. The British General, LORD Cornwallis, was an initiate who fully understood this dark and unholy secret. Likely to save face following his “surrender” to Washington, Cornwallis in a last-ditch effort to salvage his ego, divulged the hidden agenda of the Edomite bloodlines by declaring to Washington and his adjutants:
“A holy war will now begin on America, and when it is ended America will be supposedly the citadel of freedom, but her millions will unknowingly be loyal subjects to the Crown.”

Cornwallis went on to explain to his shocked audience what would seem initially to be a self contradiction: “Your churches will be used to teach the Jew’s religion and in less than two hundred years the whole nation will be working for divine world government. That government that they believe to be divine will be the British Empire. All religions will be permeated with Judaism without even being noticed by the masses, and they will all be under the invisible all-seeing eye of the Grand Architect of Freemasonry.“ Lord Cornwallis’ declaration to Washington and his staff as a royal English occult insider was witnessed and recorded by a man named Jonathan Williams, who published a book exposing this event in the year 1781 titled Legions of Satan.

It is clear to this writer that Cornwallis’ predictions have all happened. Cornwallis, as a participant in the Illuminati rituals, knew well that his military defeat was only the beginning of the fulfillment of a global SATANIC PROPHECY that would be universal and that unrest would continue until mind control could be accomplished via a Satan’s EDOMITE religion.

Again, what Cornwallis predicted has come to pass. A brief study of American religious history reveals that the Luciferian, Edomite, “B’nai B’rith scourge of Masonry was systematically infused into every church in America with their veiled Phallic religion. Darby and the Plymouth Brethren brought a Jewish brand of “Christianity” to America. 33rd Degree Masons Rutherford and Russell started Jehovah Witnesses’ corrupt version of Judaism which is now worldwide with their message of the divine “kingdom” replacing the simple, pure Gospel of Christ. 33rd Degree Mason Joseph Smith started Mormon Judaism with its Edomite-Jewish teaching of millennialism. We see Mormon “apostle” Orson Hyde establishing “Zionism” by means of a highly occultic “dedicatory prayer circle” conducted at the very Mount of Olives where Christ walked – dedicating all of Lucifer’s “Holy Melchizedek Priesthood” power and authority to have the Babylonian Seed of Cain control the entire Middle East by means of their Satanic conjuring.

Moreover, at the turn of the twentieth century the “Scofield Bible” with a Babylonian-Jewish interpretation of the prophecies made its appearance. Following the wide use of this “helpful” aid the vast majority of the American “Christian” churches have silently become synagogues.

In the words of blogger Mantuan Bard: “We now have Baptist Jews, Methodist Jews, Church of God Jews, apostate Catholic Jews, and many Protestant Jews throughout America. We are aliens in our own country because of false religion and false teachings. All are praying for divine deliverance into that “Divine Government” which Cornwallis knew to be the British Empire. A false religion has been used to deceive us into allegiance to our enemies of Yorktown and Bunker Hill. No! Not a gun has been fired but the invisible and malignant process of conquering America with the Jew’s religion has gone on unabated. The Union Jack has been planted in our hearts with religious deception. All has happened “legally,” “constitutionally,” “freely” and completely within our most sacred trust — our churches.”

And finally – PLEASE DON’T BE DECEIVED BY LEONARD HOROWITZ AND HIS DECLARATIONS THAT 528 IS THE “GREEN-YELLOW” FREQUENCY OF LOVE. It is not. 528 hz is the single most powerful “magic window frequency” employed by the biblical “Horites” (where the surname “Horowitz” originated) ancestry to perform black magic sorcery since the days of Cain.

Follow the bloodline trail in Genesis and throughout the entire Pentateuch and this becomes readily apparent. This is the progeny of Esau (who is Edom) as recorded in Genesis Chapter 36. The Horites made a strategic alliance with the Demons of antiquity, according to the Holy Bible. They have used Enochian Magic since it was first revealed to Enoch, the SON OF CAIN (Genesis 4:17) in order to consult and direct the demonic entities into this “earth plane” to further their Luciferian agenda. THIS IS THE GRAND SECRET!! The “Horites” have been the scourge of planet earth for thousands of years. The agenda is quite simple, really. It is to capture the heart, mind and souls of all mankind in the Luciferian/Edomite blasphemies.

Don’t be deceived, Christians. Hor-witz of the Horites did not invent the wheel with his “book” on 528 hz. This DNA-altering frequency (the key to “shape-shifting” and DNA alteration in “shamanism”) has been used by Mother Goddesses and Sorcerers of the Dark Arts since it was first revealed to Enoch the son of Cain. Here is just one example — a “Mother Goddess” taking the Edomite black-sorcery title “Shekinah” (who in the Kaballah invokes the ARCH-DEMON Azazel) shows how the 528 hz had been historically invoked via the human vocal chords, or “Cantors” (the origins of the word in-cant-ation involves “cantor”). This was practiced in Egypt by the Pharaoh (Pharisee) Annubis – who could walk the earth as either a wolf/jackal, or a man. This is the origins of Native American “Skin-walkers” — called Innupits by the Utes and Piute Tribes (phonetically identical to Annubis oddly enough.)

Edited to add - in the interest of objectivity - here's a response to this article from the website: Total rubbish. 528hz and the Solfeggio frequencies are incredible tools for music and healing. Whoever wrote this article of fear obviously has no true experience with sound, music or frequencies. Also, the 528hz is closest to the frequency of Jupiter, not Saturn!!

Last edited by ishmael; 27-07-2013 at 09:21 PM.
Old 27-07-2013, 10:29 PM   #712
welshwitch
Banned

Don't know about anyone else - but my brain does feel as if it's being rewired - but uncoventionally!!

I probably ought to go back to Occams Razor, keep it simple.

In all that I am reading and seeing, I'm pretty sure that much of what is being covered has some foundation.

I can relate to the 'gravity' comments - I know we can defy those -as I said before, at school, many of us levitated - it wasn't only something that one person could do - provided the RITUAL was followed - everyone could do it. However, it didn't sit with the physics we were being taught - and long before 'elf and safety' blighted our consciousness - we were forbidden to ''play''.

To my simplistic mind,if we are all connected by an energy/force - then STONES could also be levitated without a problem

Back to these videos re Egyptian Energy science

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...be.xDSbxDP0Mco

I can't find the video - of the 9 - which talks of the Egyptian ''netters'' trained to harness energy from NTR (Nature) - I'd have to watch them all to get to the hieroglyph and explanations.

Oddly - when I try and search for the 'glyph' or NTR/netter info - it's not coming up in any search engine - wonder why?

For me this Egyptian Energy Science struck a chord. Now it could be a scam - a way to ''sell'' courses etc etc. It could be the Rosicrucian brain washing team. Frankly I don't know. Just a lot of what was said made ''sense'' to me.

3 Energies
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSan5v-tbcI

It's about harnessing natural energy - available all around - part of everything within this planet and outside of it - all connected. That concept somehow seems to strike a chord with my old memory banks - something I heard long ago - as a child. I think Icke probably has a term/description for this too. (infinite consciousness?)

In this I agree with him. I'm still struggling with some of the Saturn/demon aspects. It just feels to me that the theory is being pushed - it's TOO neat a fit - like someone contoured the pieces to fit. Like Whitehorse said - a lot of truth - and a few lies - makes it seem credible.

I think that a part of the 'truth' has been revealed - a part of the overall is a hoodwink.

WHY do I think that?

Because fundamentally I'm a Pollyanna - my cup is always half full (not half empty) and fundamentally I believe there is more good than bad. So any TH eory (fortified by large doses of film and Sci Fi back up) makes me suspicious. It just seems they are trying to instil a 'fear factor'. In today's world - it's no longer 'heaven and hell' - it's become 21st century Hi tech - so let's put Saturn up there.

That's NOT to say that there is no sickoid faction amongst the elite - like the royal family and their relatives (Camoron etc) that don't have some kind of pagan belief in an occult demonic super power - with which they try and enforce their supremacy with symbolism and numerology and ritual. They evidently do. Just, imo, it's scare-mongering. They don't control that force - they can't call it up at will - and they can't access the force that is greater - which governs Nature.

In other words - it's another of their HOODWINKS - to instil fear and ensure they keep CONTROL. I honestly believe they CAN'T. They just want us to THINK they can.

Does that make sense?
Old 27-07-2013, 11:08 PM   #713
maccoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by welshwitch View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by pete675 View Post
This is a reasonably straightforward account of the Monarch mind control programme that explains the Monarch butterfly symbol:

http://www.strangerdimensions.com/20...-mind-control/

Thanks guys
maccoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2013, 11:21 PM   #714
welshwitch
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maccoy View Post
Thanks guys
Quote:
Originally Posted by mykah View Post
That's an interesting write up but they missed the key point.

Monarch butterfly's have a genetic dispossession which retains the trait to return home and spawn, the key being its a genetic trait. It has been shown in research that in humans the ability to mentally dissociate is also a genetically inherited trait. A person whose parents both live in denial or easily dissociate is genetically predisposed to enter similar states of denial and dissociation when faced with stress or trauma.

The Monarch butterfly is used to symbolise this dissociative trait in people and that they have received programing, marking their bloodline as dissociative, split, containing alters. Children who do not "take" to the programming are considered unprogramable and not possessing the dissociative genetic trait by their handlers.
Don't forget this last piece - it doesn't work across the board - they don't have it all their own way.
Old 27-07-2013, 11:41 PM   #715
welshwitch
Banned

More unexplained

Quote:
Dear readers and writers, with this new crop circle we have something specific - finally.

At a first glance it seems to be either

- a planet with its surrounding moons

- a galactic solar system with its surrounding planets

- an emblem of an extraterrestrial species

As to see at the depicted crop circle there are 3 different orbits with 13 moons in summary.

Is it a planet from our solar system, then it can only be Neptune with its 13 moons.

Only some days ago, on 1st of July 2013, there was a 14th new moon discovered by Mark Showalter from S.E.T.I. Institute.

I copy in an actual image which I have found in internet.

It shows the Neptune with some of its moons and with the new discovered moon S/2004 N 1.
Quote:
The only problem is the different number of orbits of the moons: In crop circle are three orbits depicted, but the Neptune moons are circling on more than three orbits.

However, it is only my first idea and it may be wrong.

My second and possible explanation is an unknown solar system anywhere in space.

In that possible case there is a single solar system with 13 planets orbiting that sun.

And it is the home world of one race of extraterrestrial beings - who by the way create some crop circles here on Earth (my special thanks here)......

The third and last possible explanation is an 'emblem' of a special 'group' so to say. For to illustrate I copy in the NASA emblem (found in internet)
http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2.../comments.html
Old 28-07-2013, 12:44 AM   #716
white horse
Banned

Quote:
My 'belief' too. When we COMBINE ALL our COLLECTIVE wisdoms and insights, then we are able to recollect and place these in an overall perspective.

TOGETHER we hold the KEY.

That's why they attempt to 'DIVIDE' and RULE.
Quote:
Thanks Goodness & WW, we really have been deceived with the swastika symbolism mind control and brainwashing - art, tv, cinema, it must be soooo easy for them, like training pets.

Your posts and WWs on lead just make me think that there must be so much more to it -but I did laugh out loud at the battery idea!

So vile is linked to all this in some way, just wish I knew exactly what amongst all of his evil work that charlie boy could've thanked him for - bizarre and very worrying.
I'm just free-forming along as well, one topic leading to another.

Yeah it's good, like an ideas salad, just toss stuff in and mix it up see what you get. It's a bit messy but that isn't a criticism, I think it reflects the sheer amount of information, and besides I think we can all handle a mult-threaded approach.

It is multi faceted and exists not just outside our homes, but inside our homes and inside our own bodies and our minds and it begins before we are born with our parents, who do most of their work for them, and then we are under attack within the womb and from the day we are born.

What is it about Jimmy Savile that is not discussed in public? The relationship with the royals and Vile's links to the Ripper. All sounds very familiar to the Victorian Ripper. That is the real-world hidden secret behind the secret.

I wonder what the other-world secret behind the secret is.

Last edited by white horse; 28-07-2013 at 12:48 AM.
Old 28-07-2013, 02:03 AM   #717
white horse
Banned

Default Alchemist and Architect

Quote:
Winston Churchill and Diana were both buried in lead lined coffins- so we are told.
Lol Funny you should mention Diana and Winnie, as they form a trio with Newton of the Top Britains, randomly came across this this evening.
Quote:
http://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/...ecome-top-brit
Alchemist beats Winston Churchill, Diana to become top Brit
All that glisters is not gold

ENGLISH ALCHEMIST Sir Isaac Newton is the greatest Briton in history, according to a BBC World poll.

The alchemist garnered 21.4% of votes, putting former Harrow School pupil Winston Churchill into second place, and Diana Spencer, the dead Princess of Wales into third place.
(Some info on Churchill here I have not looked through, http://michaelking.id.au/manager/ind...132&Itemid=144 )

Isaac Newton is a crucial pivot in what we seek here.

Like other Gothic Romantics Blake clearly knew something of what was going on

William Blake's Newton

Sculture based on Blake's Newton outside the British Library.

Blake's "The Humilty of the Saviour", Christ in the Carpenter's shop.

Why a carpenter? We all know of Christ as a teacher and a fisher of men. We are told Joseph was a carpenter. Carpenter, mason, architect. There is a cult of Christ that does not have Christ as a pauper but as born into the gentry. Think about it, only those who were worth taxable were required for the census. If Joseph was a pauper the census would have passed them by. Jesus was born into a family that was part of the direct lineage of a King of Judea, a family that had a high lineage. The only reason Jesus was born in the dirt was not their abject poverty, as school children are allowed to believe, was that they had not reached their end destination of Nazareth before the labour.

Carpenter, mason, architect.

The mason's square theme repeated in the Ancient of Days

God the architect, the ultimate mason.

Some good info here.
http://www.dartmouth.edu/~matc/math5...10/unit10.html

One trail I have followed is to the base of the religious and symbolic roots. For the Israelites, the recreation of the 3rd Temple is the one and only goal for all. For the ultra orthodox, no music with a beat is allowed; the rationale that it may induce a feeling of happiness and euphoria, this is not allowed until the Temple is complete.
http://www.templemountfaithful.org/

The maintenance of a Temple on the Mount IS THE CENTRAL TENET OF THE JEWISH FAITH this is the house of God. God was contained within the ark, and the ark needed a building to be housed in. This was functional, the rooms and dimensions being important for the utilisation of the energy of the ark and the rituals of the priests, only one of who was allowed to access the ark in the Holy of Holies, and who had to remain in the dark isolated for a year before being able to access the ark.

The Tabernacle was a huge tent that was carried by Moses and Joshua as a portable Temple. The Temple in Jerusalem, The First Temple, was laid down according to the design of the Tabernacle, but to twice the size. This has always been though of as the start of the tradition of the Temple, and thus all that we know of as Masonic. This is where it started. However, it would appear that Moses stole the ark from Pharaoh, and that it was possibly housed in the Great Pyramid. Further more, the trail takes you further back in time and further south towards Upper Egypt and Ethiopia and to temples that were constructed using arcane knowledge. Moses' Tabernacle was an exact half size replica of one of these southern temples, as Moses was an initiate, a Mason. The Jerusalem Temple was not THE FIRST TEMPLE, it was THE LAST TEMPLE. The so called 'First Temple' in Jerusalem was the very last time this knowledge had surfaced, it was lost soon after. The attempt to exactly copy the First Temple is at the heart of much of the esoteric search. The Third Temple will be based on the Second Temple which was destroyed by Rome in 70AD, but that in itself was based on incomplete knowledge of the First Temple, so it was not an exact copy. So by the time of the building of the Second Temple the knowledge of the First Temple, aka the 'Last Temple' to bear the precise dimensions for a True Temple, had been permanently lost and they were guestimating.

Within the geometry of the Temple are contained all the arcane secrets of the cosmos. To understand the Temple as an initiate, the matrix will be explained. The Ark was a tool for manipulating the matrix. (Do you think it is still lost? I don't think it was ever lost, just stolen. I believe it could be in use today.) The Temple was the toolkit and amplifier, the machinery to use the ark, as were the pyramids.

Nassim Haramein on the Ark.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmUZ3yeQLTs

(Worth watching the whole thing if you can find a decent copy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79_HwQ-92f8 )

All Masonic energies are geared towards finding the exact dimensions of the Temple.

Last edited by white horse; 28-07-2013 at 09:10 AM.
Old 28-07-2013, 02:31 AM   #718
white horse
Banned

Quote:
No chance - there's me and I bet many other readers that have a lot of catching up to do.

Thx Goodness for posting more about the film- I had heard of it but that's as far as I knew

So, I haven't read the right books (bible), not seen the right films - and no tv. (I never saw any Jimmy Savile progs til I saw the youtube clips on the Savile thread!)

Please - and this is a serious question - if a large part of the agenda is to 'mind control/condition/program - where should I be looking to get my major fix?

(or did I get 'fixed' throughout formal education years?)
I'll show you some Hollywood symbolism, see where it goes? If you are really that new to it, I'll show you some stuff that'll make your toes curl!

Back soon...

Last edited by white horse; 28-07-2013 at 02:40 AM.
Old 28-07-2013, 04:21 AM   #719
white horse
Banned

Quote:
Since 7 seems to be another trigger of the here and now - I started to look at the 7 wonders of the world - and the more recent incarnations.

New7Wonders Foundation
The results were announced on July 7, 2007

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wonders_of_the_World

Any numerologists looking in?

Just keeping in mind this overall framework (back to stone masons) that SAVILE was a key to unlock doors.

He was a 7th son. He studied astrology and hypnotism amongst many other subjects. The Osiris connection - his being buried in a concrete sarcophagus at 45 degrees - the association with the royal family as a parallel to John Dee's postion with Eliz, links to spine, via stoke mandeville and now outed as a paedophile and necrophiliac serial abuser - but also (allegedly) a man who had faith - specifically (according to him) RC - and of course - his close associations with the church.

He hoodwinked and groomed a Nation - for whom?

What about the manner and timing of the big 'reveal' about what he did?

Are there some indicators/lessons to be gleaned from this?

Why are they disclosing/preparing?

What psychology are they using on us?

What is the timing?

How could this link to astronomical/astrological events?

Just some stuff running thro my head.
He was a 7th son.

The 7th son is significant and that struck me as soon as I heard that. what I want to know is more about his parentage. It is possible that is forged and the real father is not known. Could Vile be the 7th son of a 7th son? That would make him a natural born sorcerer according to arcane lore. I also believe it is only possible to progress to the higher levels of masonry if the rank is handed down directly from father to son. No one can start at first degree and make it to the 45th Degree Prince of Jerusalem, as some believe Savile to be.

Here are our favourite band again;

7 Hills of Rome
7 Ages of Man
7 Days of the Week
7 Deadly sins
Lucky 7

He hoodwinked and groomed a Nation - for whom?
If I consider Vile as a 45 degree Mason as Prince of Jerusalem then that question may be truly impossible to answer. Was there only ever one master? Was there ever one activity? As a very senior figure he would be involved in cooking many pies.

'Work' for the BBC? Well the fact that he was employed by them and received cheques was a means to an end; like running a pub if you a drug dealer. It provides a legitimate cover for your black activities, and also provides a supply of 'clients' and contacts.

So he did not do it for or on behalf of the BBC, that was just a skin he wore for his own convenience.

Charlie boy is a big link.

What about the manner and timing of the big 'reveal' about what he did?

I've often thought that, we may never know if they managed to delay the outing until they were able to start preparing. They are always many steps ahead. It is the lackeys down through the chain of command who get caught out by us.

Are there some indicators/lessons to be gleaned from this?

Always. When we stop learning we die. For the wider world? We still have not had a diologue about 911 or the Iraq war? Any public lessons will be lost in time and will be too late. As we saw at the main thread, people are taking their own lessons.

Humanity is not ready to give up its TV. The lesson will only be realised AFTER humanity has ascended, we are still too base to see and understand the important things, spending too much time rooting in the dark places. The best way to bring light is to enlighten yourself and produce your own glow.

Why are they disclosing/preparing?
I do believe they have no choice, it has gotten away with them. They are fighting forces and processes, external as well as internal, that they cannot hold back.

What psychology are they using on us?
Ah, THIS IS THEIR TRUE KEY! The are masters of human and animal and cosmic psychology. This is the only tool they need.Without this knowledge we are their rats in a maze. Knowledge truly is liberation. If you know the simple biological and physiological triggers studied in psychology you would know how easy it is. Like knowing a magicians trike, it becomes, obviously, easy!

What is the timing?
Not sure where they are on the crest and how much they are reacting, and how short term their plans are.

How could this link to astronomical/astrological events?
As above, so below.
Old 28-07-2013, 05:13 AM   #720
white horse
Banned

Default As above so below...

Related to Mykah's post, focusing on the pyramid symbology and the two faces.
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=166

I began to think of the celtic notions of above and below.

Think of a large tree, we only see half of the tree. We look in amazement and wonderment at the life that is harboured in its branches and the incredible atmospheric processing factory the tree is. We forget that below us is the other half of the tree, its roots providing a harbour for an entire ecosystem, and the roots are an enormous chemical processing plant.

Duir - Double-ended oak treeThis picture comes from an ancient druid grove in Derby and shows an oak tree (Duir) with its branches and roots entwined to make the circle of life. In the 90s an ancient oak tree was uncovered as the sea went very far out on the Norfolk coast. It had been buried upside-down within a circle of posts, a woodhenge. Time Team built a replica of it that was most impressive and gave you a strong sense of what the place must have been about.

The concept of burying the tree upside-down, so its branches were in the earth and its roots in the heavens has lots of esoteric symbolism.
http://elensentier.wordpress.com/201...gham-duir-oak/

Two faces of the same coin.

I think of the pyramids coming in pairs. The depiction of the Star of David on the Israeli national flag is for me an indication of a double pyramid, one facing up, the other, subterranean facing down,

The pyramids true power was not just the enormous energies it sends up into the atmosphere, image those same huge energies also being transmitted downwards, or perhaps the underside pyramid focuses the subterranean energies into the above ground pyramid?

I have often wondered what is beneath Silbury Hill, not just what is in it.

The Nile as Tree of Life:

but which is the root and which is the branch? What is up and what is down? For the Ancients, The Med was the bottom of Egypt, South was at the top. The Delta is the roots.

Black is white. Above is below. Top is down.

Last edited by white horse; 28-07-2013 at 05:54 AM.