Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 17-06-2013, 01:42 PM   #1
blackjack77

Default The Great Cleanse

We are going thru The Great Cleanse. The surfacing & release of all the barriers that have held us back. This HAS to happen. The old has to go for the new to come in.

This is why the forces of darkness are doing all they can to prevent it as we can see from their many, many insane actions. These barriers are the collective unresolved emotions and thoughts (all ultimately distorted thought forms in the metaphysical universe) that manifest as all the horrific secrets that are now coming to the surface.

As DI said in his interview with Patrick Timpone, this period is about bring to the surface all that had been hidden so that it could be processed (healed, resolved and then let go). It is analogous to bringing the poisons to the surface of the skin so that they can form a boil and it can be lanced. DI also said that the secrets HAD to come to the surface, they couldn’t be stopped. Absolutely.

Another analogy. To really heal yourself of some major loss (ex. the death of your mother) you have to bring to the surface, acknowledge and let go of all the feelings you have around that. I personally am dealing with THAT one so it resonates for me.

The "elite" are NEVER about you resolving your feelings, to put it mildly. There is a reason for this. They WANT to build up the distortions in the metaphysical universe as much as possible.

A thread that dealt with this healing is "Reharmonizing Your Personal Waveforms" http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=236228 which looks at things like meditation from a point of view you might not have considered.

The Truth Vibrations are about providing the energy that is FORCING them (the collective dis-empowering emotions) to the surface along with providing us with the energy to resolve them! Just look at how fast the horrific secrets are coming into conscious awareness right now!!

To get a better idea of what I am talking about please read what I had to say about the Awakening and the Positive Thinking Movement in a previous thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackjack77 View Post

(7) As we awaken the RANGE of frequencies we can decode, either consciously or subconsciously expands. It also goes up, meaning the bottom frequencies are higher than before. As these technologies only work in the lower ranges this is fatal to their long term effectiveness because if we don't decode it it can't affect us. This is why the more unconscious we are the easier we are to control. It all fits.

Number #7 points out the problem with much positive thinking. They are simply CONSCIOUSLY ignoring reality but they are still subconsciously decoding these technologies and thus being controlled by the Archons. They have kidded themselves into thinking they are sufficiently spiritually advanced where they are above these technologies but that comes from cleaning out your own personal lower vibrations. In other words, resolving your previously unresolved feeling of hatred, anger, etc. But because few of them have actually done this they have set themselves up to be mercilessly exploited by technology and entities that they don't consciously know exist.
This also fits into what I was talking about in “Distortions & How the Truth Vibrations Work” http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=247266 where I talked about how I believed that the distortions were unresolved “negative” feelings.

Last edited by The Mighty Zhiba; 23-10-2013 at 03:30 AM. Reason: red font
blackjack77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2013, 03:07 PM   #2
swamideva

Quote:
We are going thru The Great Cleanse. The surfacing & release of all the barriers that have held us back. This HAS to happen. The old has to go for the new to come in.

This is why the forces of darkness are doing all they can to prevent it as we can see from their many, many insane actions. These barriers are the collective unresolved emotions and thoughts (all ultimately distorted thought forms in the metaphysical universe) that manifest as all the horrific secrets that are now coming to the surface.

As DI said in his interview with Patrick Timpone, this period is about bring to the surface all that had been hidden so that it could be processed (healed, resolved and then let go). It is analogous to bringing the poisons to the surface of the skin so that they can form a boil and it can be lanced. DI also said that the secrets HAD to come to the surface, they couldn’t be stopped. Absolutely.

Another analogy. To really heal yourself of some major loss (ex. the death of your mother) you have to bring to the surface, acknowledge and let go of all the feelings you have around that. I personally am dealing with THAT one so it resonates for me.

The "elite" are NEVER about you resolving your feelings, to put it mildly. There is a reason for this. They WANT to build up the distortions in the metaphysical universe as much as possible.

A thread that dealt with this healing is "Reharmonizing Your Personal Waveforms" http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=236228 which looks at things like meditation from a point of view you might not have considered.

The Truth Vibrations are about providing the energy that is FORCING them (the collective dis-empowering emotions) to the surface along with providing us with the energy to resolve them! Just look at how fast the horrific secrets are coming into conscious awareness right now!!

To get a better idea of what I am talking about please read what I had to say about the Awakening and the Positive Thinking Movement in a previous thread:

This also fits into what I was talking about in “Distortions & How the Truth Vibrations Work” http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=247266 where I talked about how I believed that the distortions were unresolved “negative” feelings.
Good post, the crux of the issue. This is not a time to be a member of 'The Positive Police' or a 'Rainbow Fascist' ' Its time to look reality right in the eye and that eye is in the mirror, its not a pretty picture. Until you own what you see, accept it and release it with love.

Also i feel relates to this thread. http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=247239

Last edited by The Mighty Zhiba; 23-10-2013 at 03:31 AM. Reason: quote
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2013, 03:23 PM   #3
busa

You have got to look at the darkside to know what it is and to understand why people need to break the chains of their programming.

As people started to open their eyes/minds to that agenda and the truth of our situation, we always knew they would ramp up their control to head off the mass awakening. You can clearly see they have ramped up their control and distraction methods.
Working as a facilitator for the awakening of people we are winning.

Truth or worse slavery?

Truth or fuck off ! Time the elite did just that.

Ghostwolf & the Hopi Elders
busa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2013, 12:44 PM   #4
blackjack77

Quote:
Originally Posted by busa View Post

Truth or worse slavery?
Well said. One of the reasons for this thread is to give everyone who reads it a different perspective on these crazy times. I was thinking about this thread as I woke up this morning and then a thought hit me...

Heaven is just a thought away.

One thing I got out of the book "Proof of Heaven" by Eden Alexander was that when he was in what he considered to be hell he was able to get himself out of it simply by having the thought.

Could it be that one of the reasons they are so obsessed with mind control and totally preoccupying us is because we could so easily, at least mentally, escape them?

Maybe the biggest secret that they keep from the denizens of hell is how easily they could escape. It is just a thought away.
Old 18-06-2013, 01:48 PM   #5
swamideva

Quote:
Well said. One of the reasons for this thread is to give everyone who reads it a different perspective on these crazy times. I was thinking about this thread as I woke up this morning and then a thought hit me...

Heaven is just a thought away.

One thing I got out of the book "Proof of Heaven" by Eden Alexander was that when he was in what he considered to be hell he was able to get himself out of it simply by having the thought.

Could it be that one of the reasons they are so obsessed with mind control and totally preoccupying us is because we could so easily, at least mentally, escape them?

Maybe the biggest secret that they keep from the denizens of hell is how easily they could escape. It is just a thought away.
Very true. Most people think they are victims to their emotions and outside influence. When in truth we are sovereign in our bodies. We can control our thoughts and emotions.

The truth is always simple. The trick of mind control is that we can only think one thought at a time and we can choose that thought.
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2013, 02:17 PM   #6
anon andon

Bring it on is what I say, it's much like fighting for fitness or detox, can get worse before it get's better, some times shit floats to the surface you never knew was retained.

anon andon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2013, 02:09 PM   #7
blackjack77

Default I suddenly remebered this thread

I was doing a follow up post on "WHY we created this nightmare" when I realized that so much of what I was talking about was really relevant to this thread. In particular, I had a revelation.

This transition time we are in, this Great Cleanse, is REALLY about TRANSFORMING the shadow self. LOVING it, LEARNING from it and making it into a valuable ally. In order to do this we need to acknowledge it and bring up all the stuff that has been hidden, process and RELEASE it (the ultimate lesson). THIS is the cleansing. Once we do this, we can USE the shadow self rather than be USED by it.

Further, when we cleanse (transform) the shadow self we reclaim our power, which of course, was the subject of ANOTHER thread.

You see, the "shadow self" like virtually everything else in this reality, has become distorted. It is there to warn us, to protect us, to make sure we learn the lessons we are here to learn. It is REALLY our conscience. We NEED it. It is a PART of us. We have MADE it dark by suppressing it, ridiculing it and ignoring it.

An example of your shadow self is your "success barriers", the programs that are there to keep you stuck. The REASON that they are doing this is because they are DISTORTED. They are there to HELP you by making sure you don't get into trouble or do immoral things but they have been tricked/ distorted into keeping you down.

Last edited by The Mighty Zhiba; 23-10-2013 at 03:29 AM. Reason: red font ffs
Old 16-10-2013, 04:36 PM   #8
dolores1

We can cleanse the NWO who are like a boil on the ass of mankind.

And we CAN do it!

D
The ‘you’ that exists beyond these stubborn entanglements is a silent, serene, being-ness; a free, wise and child-like ‘you’ that has always known the way to the secret garden, and that has always recognised the nature beings with whom we share this gracious planet.

Never have a battle of wits with an unarmed oponent!
dolores1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2013, 04:53 PM   #9
forrest22

Default Cleanser?

even if the good ones cleansesd this planet mentally after the cleansing process they will not stay in 3rd dimension so earth will be inhabitable by them at least
whether Elite or ordinary person .. good or bad IMO this planet will be cleansed by Nibiru

Last edited by forrest22; 16-10-2013 at 04:54 PM.
forrest22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2015, 09:20 AM   #10
decode reality
Inactive

Default The Great Cleanse

That's it. It's not a pleasant thing, far from it, but it's inevitable.
Fear has been the 'glue' holding together the world's major structures and institutions, and that glue is now coming undone.
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2015, 10:07 AM   #11
inkspots

At the end of the talk and the end of the day ...

Do you people honestly truly deep down inside of you believe that the fixing of the world, the destruction of the NWO and elite can happen without a single drop of blood?

I find that to be absolutely impossible.
inkspots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2015, 11:09 AM   #12
princessofwands

Thank you Inkspots for a great example of the Matrix-Mind talking.

When you kill physical bodies, you've just dispatched some physical 'stuff' to the lower levels of the astral plane where they will plot to return into physical bodies to continue the War.

You've enraged many people and so you've built up an even greater level of pain and vengeance-seeking complexes at a psychic level. You have fed the Matrix/Hive Mind and made it stronger. The Matrix cannot be defeated using the stuff 'of' the Matrix.

There is a war of thought-forms and emotion-forms going on, and it's vibrational. It's not about this physical body attacking that physical body. It's about a higher vibrational force that we could call Spirit, or the Truth Vibrations, coming into contact with lower vibrating 'forms' that are the psychic rulers of our planet and our consciousness (or unconsciousness).

It's only by raising our frequency that we stand any hope of getting out of this mess.

princessofwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2015, 11:38 AM   #13
inkspots

I call it being highly deluded.

Sure, the personal frequency aspect may change something. Sure, the global frequency aspect may change something as well. And it works only if your whole theory is right.

What if you are wrong, is the question here, hm?

You are letting the elite do whatever they like, they are performing and executing their plan every single day for the last thousands of years and you think that because you "woke up" to a certain part of their plan in this age of our time, that your "attitude" (frequency, excuse me) is going to suddenly stop their stuff?

People thousands of years ago were far more in tune with earth (and its frequency) than we are today. And they still lost the battle. You better start asking real questions, rather than living in a fantasy world thinking that a single Neo will fix everything. That is what they want you to think and believe.

Check vampire kill-tool-kits for example. Somebody obviously knew back in the time what was required to not only kill them, but keep them and their spirit dead. These are the realities we face. There is a spiritual aspect of cleansing that is required, but be sure as hell that the physical cleaning will be your first priority if we ever get to the point where we actually start defending ourselves.

You never thought or understood the Matrix, vibrations or dimensions before the movie or Icke's representation of the movie. It is not just and only what you have "learned" from these subjects. You probably wouldn't even be able to define "vibrations" to someone else without using the same words Icke did.

It may be a matrix. But it is far more than you can comprehend. First things first - cleaning the planet and helping Humanity and the Earth. We can worry about different aspects of our existence from that point on.
Old 28-02-2015, 11:44 AM   #14
ex sheep

Quote:
Originally Posted by inkspots View Post
At the end of the talk and the end of the day ...

Do you people honestly truly deep down inside of you believe that the fixing of the world, the destruction of the NWO and elite can happen without a single drop of blood?

I find that to be absolutely impossible.
Has not enough blood been spilled.

Not one more drop is needed to feed those who have been feeding on it, time to starve.
ex sheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2015, 11:47 AM   #15
inkspots

Quote:
Originally Posted by ex sheep View Post
Has not enough blood been spilled.

Not one more drop is needed to feed those who have been feeding on it, time to starve.
We are living in a nuclear age. Face the reality of this :

If you ever manage to corner the elites and make them actually afraid of their plan and lives they will execute an order of nuclear havoc on the planet. They couldn't care less in the end after all.

So you have 2 options left here :

1) Eliminate every single one of them in an instance.
2) "Clean" their body's from supposed infected host parasites and hope they all come to their senses.

I wouldn't gamble on the hope thing.
These are just facts of the reality we are in.
Old 28-02-2015, 12:02 PM   #16
yterter5000

We must first identify the problem of how we treat each other

yterter5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2015, 12:12 PM   #17
princessofwands

There are many Neo's, not just one or 2 on this forum. And I, like many others on here, have been into vibrational/dimensional/spiritual researches since the 1980s, like Icke, and so not dependant upon either the Matrix film or Icke telling me/us what really lies behind our physical reality.

The Archons/flyers were actually fully debated by us on this forum before Icke introduced them into his books and talks.

David has used the analogy of "combing the mirror" in dealing with this world's problems, meaning dealing with the physical reflection of energies, not dealing with the energies themselves which are the cause of it all. He also talked about this world as a projection and that we need to get behind the projector, not in front of it. So some helpful ideas there....

Here is another helpful writer, Paul Levy, on the Beast of War.

"War is really an epidemic of madness. Throughout human history, war is the most violent and destructive activity in which we human beings have been engaged. It is an irrational phenomenon that can’t be stopped or controlled with rational arguments, for its source is the shared unconscious of humanity. Author Barbara Ehrenreich, in her book Blood Rites: Origins and History of the Passions of War, writes, “However and wherever war begins, it persists, it spreads, it propagates itself through time and across space with the terrifying tenacity of a beast attached to the neck of living prey. This is not an idly chosen figure of speech. War spreads and perpetuates itself through a dynamic that often seems independent of human will. It has, and we like to say of things we do not fully understand, ‘a life of its own.’”[3] In war our species has created an out-of-our-control Frankenstein monster that has developed a seemingly autonomous and independent “life of its own.” When I first read Ehrenreich’s words, I immediately thought of “wetiko” (which, simply put, refers to the spirit of evil), which I had written extensively about in my book Dispelling Wetiko: Breaking the Curse of Evil. Originating in the psyche,[4] wetiko – a psychospiritual disease of the soul – similarly develops an apparently autonomous and independent life and will of its own. The more I studied Ehrenreich’s work, the more I realized that the beast of war is a virulent incarnation of the wetiko bug writ large on the world stage.

An out-of-control robotic golem, the war machine develops a seeming autonomy that (just like the wetiko virus) generates its own self-sustaining momentum; war is simultaneously its own cause and effect.....
"

http://www.awakeninthedream.com/word...-beast-of-war/

princessofwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2015, 12:42 PM   #18
inkspots

Combing the mirror and spiritual cleansing might have worked thousands of years ago when there wasn't such a nuclear threat as we have it today. I think we can all agree that it didn't work back then either.

Archons were a long know term not only by Gnostics but by communities before. Dimensions were attempted to be broken and healed by gaining divinity in humans through kundalini and similar processes.

Nothing changed, because the physical entities were never eliminated and just regrouped again. I suggest it is time to first clean up our homes from them in the physical world and then attempt to block them from returning.

We shouldn't repeat history. It obviously didn't work.
Old 28-02-2015, 02:57 PM   #19
blackjack77

Quote:
Originally Posted by yterter5000 View Post
We must first identify the problem of how we treat each other
So simple, so brilliant! I couldn't have said it better myself.
Old 28-02-2015, 03:00 PM   #20
blackjack77

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessofwands View Post
There are many Neo's, not just one or 2 ...
EXACTLY!! We need as many Neo's as possible to bring about this transformation.