Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 14-06-2013, 04:21 AM   #1
blackjack77
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Long Beach, CA
Posts: 1,501
Likes: 189 (72 Posts)
Default How We Are Controlled By Secret Technology

David often talks about how we are controlled by technology that we don't know exists. How does that work?

Simple. Technology that we don’t know exists is still unconsciously decoded by us and thus it still affects us. Since we can only be affected by things we decode, we HAVE to decode the information at some level for it to affect us. THAT is how it can be used against us without us being aware of its existence.

You see, as David talks about and mainstream science backs up, we only decode a tiny portion of the information that comes at us every second. Actually and more accurately we only CONSCIOUSLY decode a tiny portion of the information we receive. But we decode both consciously AND consciously.

The subconscious mind decodes the rest. This is why it has been often noted that our subconscious records everything. It does because it decodes everything.

Basically, the technology we don't know exists works by being in the range we subconsciously decode. This way the Archons get the best of both worlds. They get technology that works against us and since we don't consciously decode it, we don’t know it exists so we can’t defend ourselves against it.

Further, the amount we decode in totality is determined by the frequency range that we do the decoding in. We can only decode in the frequency range we are tuned into. That frequency range is, of course, a dimension or a reality. So parallel universes are simply realities on different frequency bands.
blackjack77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2013, 04:32 AM   #2
believenothing
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Hyperborea
Posts: 3,420
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Some people with schizophrenia claim they are being controlled via a human influencing machine



James Tilly Matthews called it an "air loom" and said it was personally directed at him. I personally do not think schizophrenia means one is crazy, I think it's something to do with the so-called psychic extra senses which materialists like to say does not exist. I'm pretty convinced these materialists, psychopaths, sociopaths, "high-functioning autism" (Asperger's), etc. are the problem among the so-called human race.
believenothing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2013, 09:01 AM   #3
princessofwands
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 3,260
Likes: 138 (75 Posts)
Default

What's your solution, Blackjack?
princessofwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2013, 12:57 PM   #4
blackjack77
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Long Beach, CA
Posts: 1,501
Likes: 189 (72 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessofwands View Post
What's your solution, Blackjack?
Great Question. The very act of becoming aware of the technology dilutes its effectiveness. The more the spiritual revolution advances the more power we will have to over ride the technology. Consciousness, not technology, is the ultimate power. That is why they have worked so hard to keep us in the dark. They know, at least at the very top, if enough of us wake up sufficiently we will have the power to directly over ride their technology, their ultimate trump card.

The solution is portrayed in the movie "Dark City" where, at the end, the protagonist has the mental power to counteract the Satanic aliens mind technology as fast as they hurl it at him and to ultimately use it against them.

Please see "A movie with lots of great metaphors: Dark City" ( http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=232660 ) for more information.
blackjack77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2013, 01:41 PM   #5
blackjack77
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Long Beach, CA
Posts: 1,501
Likes: 189 (72 Posts)
Default A few more points

(1) We were very deliberately tuned into this range of frequencies for PRECISELY this reason so that their technologies would be maximally effective. Also, of course, to provide them with as much food as possible. This is reason, or one of them, behind the genetic manipulation that is in so many legends and has been scientifically confirmed (Sam Chang, Rebecca Cann, etc. )

(2) This is why the Archons primarily target the subconscious (to us), as David has noted many times. This is where the real power is. This is where the REAL technology is. It just plays out in the conscious world that we see.

(3) To make the technology even more effective they need for us to consciously decode it but only when we have been "developed" sufficiently. This is why they have been guiding our society all along, introducing the technology as we were "ready" to accept it. The technology, at least in its basic form, existed all along although they may have had to modify the technology so we could use it as they went along.

(4) At some point they also need us to consciously decode the technology so we can be the ultimate slaves for them by working with their technology. This is why our society is seeing so many technological advances right now. This is also why, to paraphrase Don Juan Mattis we were manipulated to be brilliant engineers and yet have stupid belief systems (p. 426 of The Lion Sleeps No More). We need to be brilliant engineers to use the Archontic technology but we need to have stupid belief systems to stay slaves. Think of the Greys, after all that is probably their goal with us. Human robots capable of using their technology to advance the goals of the Archons.

(5) To give you some idea of the size difference between the conscious and subconscious think about this. We receive about 10,000,000 impressions per second of which 40 are consciously decoded. That means that 9,999,960 are SUBCONSCIOUSLY decoded.

(6) The reason that "Truth Vibrations" are such a threat to them is because the conscious mind continually reprograms the subconscious mind. The very act of even being consciously aware of these formerly secret technologies when you are even slightly free of the Archontic programming allows you to reprogram the subconscious mind to reduce the effectiveness of these technologies. As you get more aware you can ultimately totally destroy the effectiveness of these technologies. Do you think a true spiritual master could be affected by HAARP? No. Remember the story of the yogi who was given huge doses of LSD but it had no effect on him? The technology didn't affect him because he was sufficiently spiritually advanced.

(7) As we awaken the RANGE of frequencies we can decode, either consciously or subconsciously expands. It also goes up, meaning the bottom frequencies are higher than before. As these technologies only work in the lower ranges this is fatal to their long term effectiveness because if we don't decode it it can't affect us. This is why the more unconscious we are the easier we are to control. It all fits.

(8) Number #7 points out the problem with much positive thinking. They are simply CONSCIOUSLY ignoring reality but they are still subconsciously decoding these technologies and thus being controlled by the Archons. They have kidded themselves into thinking they are sufficiently spiritually advanced where they are above these technologies but that comes from cleaning out your own personal lower vibrations. In other words, resolving your previously unresolved feeling of hatred, anger, etc. But because few of them have actually done this they have set themselves up to be mercilessly exploited by technology and entities that they don't consciously know exist.
blackjack77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2013, 02:52 PM   #6
princessofwands
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 3,260
Likes: 138 (75 Posts)
Default

No.8 is the most important, and not sufficiently addressed on this forum.

There are 2 kinds of awakening: the first is gaining knowledge about the conspiracy to dumb us down and enslave us, and the more you immerse in that 'reality', that massive, deep rabbit hole of information, the more you run the risk of manifesting more of it. The elite must love conspiracy researchers and forums for that reason.

The second and really critical awakening is releasing ourselves from all programming. Becoming the witness. Identifying and releasing our negative emotions. Not buying into the fear, hate and anger frequencies which feed the matrix and which are often very evident on conspiracy forums like this.

I'm in 2 minds about the usefulness of watching films like Dark City. Yes it is useful and a bit revealing. But you could say it is also predictive programming as, when watched in alpha frequency - normal when you are relaxed - you can internalise and then externalise the frequency of what you are watching.

princessofwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2013, 06:34 PM   #7
chockimon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Rolling down Olympus Mons.
Posts: 2,357
Likes: 51 (31 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackjack77 View Post
(1) We were very deliberately tuned into this range of frequencies for PRECISELY this reason so that their technologies would be maximally effective. Also, of course, to provide them with as much food as possible. This is reason, or one of them, behind the genetic manipulation that is in so many legends and has been scientifically confirmed (Sam Chang, Rebecca Cann, etc. )

(2) This is why the Archons primarily target the subconscious (to us), as David has noted many times. This is where the real power is. This is where the REAL technology is. It just plays out in the conscious world that we see.

(3) To make the technology even more effective they need for us to consciously decode it but only when we have been "developed" sufficiently. This is why they have been guiding our society all along, introducing the technology as we were "ready" to accept it. The technology, at least in its basic form, existed all along although they may have had to modify the technology so we could use it as they went along.

(4) At some point they also need us to consciously decode the technology so we can be the ultimate slaves for them by working with their technology. This is why our society is seeing so many technological advances right now. This is also why, to paraphrase Don Juan Mattis we were manipulated to be brilliant engineers and yet have stupid belief systems (p. 426 of The Lion Sleeps No More). We need to be brilliant engineers to use the Archontic technology but we need to have stupid belief systems to stay slaves. Think of the Greys, after all that is probably their goal with us. Human robots capable of using their technology to advance the goals of the Archons.

(5) To give you some idea of the size difference between the conscious and subconscious think about this. We receive about 10,000,000 impressions per second of which 40 are consciously decoded. That means that 9,999,960 are SUBCONSCIOUSLY decoded.

(6) The reason that "Truth Vibrations" are such a threat to them is because the conscious mind continually reprograms the subconscious mind. The very act of even being consciously aware of these formerly secret technologies when you are even slightly free of the Archontic programming allows you to reprogram the subconscious mind to reduce the effectiveness of these technologies. As you get more aware you can ultimately totally destroy the effectiveness of these technologies. Do you think a true spiritual master could be affected by HAARP? No. Remember the story of the yogi who was given huge doses of LSD but it had no effect on him? The technology didn't affect him because he was sufficiently spiritually advanced.

(7) As we awaken the RANGE of frequencies we can decode, either consciously or subconsciously expands. It also goes up, meaning the bottom frequencies are higher than before. As these technologies only work in the lower ranges this is fatal to their long term effectiveness because if we don't decode it it can't affect us. This is why the more unconscious we are the easier we are to control. It all fits.

(8) Number #7 points out the problem with much positive thinking. They are simply CONSCIOUSLY ignoring reality but they are still subconsciously decoding these technologies and thus being controlled by the Archons. They have kidded themselves into thinking they are sufficiently spiritually advanced where they are above these technologies but that comes from cleaning out your own personal lower vibrations. In other words, resolving your previously unresolved feeling of hatred, anger, etc. But because few of them have actually done this they have set themselves up to be mercilessly exploited by technology and entities that they don't consciously know exist.
Well said! Makes sense.
__________________
A wise man once said:
1. I do not take it to be true; 2. I do not take it to be false; 3. I do not say you're wrong; 4. I do not not say you're right; 5. I do not say it is true or false; 6. It is both wrong and right, true and false at the same time. Such is the dilemma of relative truth. It is just the finger pointing.
chockimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2013, 04:44 AM   #8
blackjack77
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Long Beach, CA
Posts: 1,501
Likes: 189 (72 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessofwands View Post
No.8 is the most important, and not sufficiently addressed on this forum.

There are 2 kinds of awakening: the first is gaining knowledge about the conspiracy to dumb us down and enslave us, and the more you immerse in that 'reality', that massive, deep rabbit hole of information, the more you run the risk of manifesting more of it. The elite must love conspiracy researchers and forums for that reason.

The second and really critical awakening is releasing ourselves from all programming. Becoming the witness. Identifying and releasing our negative emotions. Not buying into the fear, hate and anger frequencies which feed the matrix and which are often very evident on conspiracy forums like this.

I'm in 2 minds about the usefulness of watching films like Dark City. Yes it is useful and a bit revealing. But you could say it is also predictive programming as, when watched in alpha frequency - normal when you are relaxed - you can internalise and then externalise the frequency of what you are watching.

I totally agree with all your points. Number 8 is the most important. This, to the best of my knowledge, is the first time anyone has succinctly explained the problem with the way most people engage in positive thinking.

We have to understand this but not get caught up in it. This is ultimately a spiritual test. Can we deal with this without getting caught up in it? If we sink to their level we become them.

Dark City probably IS predictive programming but by being aware of this you can greatly mitigate its power and still learn valuable information. This is a way of using the double edge sword so that it only cuts what you want it to.
blackjack77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2013, 05:17 AM   #9
blackjack77
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Long Beach, CA
Posts: 1,501
Likes: 189 (72 Posts)
Default Another Point

The more we are bogged down by unresolved dis-empowering feelings the better of a food source we are to them and the more effective their technology and control is. This is one of the reasons why they are doing everything they can (i.e., war, unbelievable injustices, horrific mass suffering, engineered diseases, etc.) to cause us to have as many unresolved dis-empowering feelings as possible. This reduces our overall vibration and makes the technology more effective and easier for them to control us.
blackjack77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2013, 08:09 AM   #10
klara
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 2,802
Likes: 5 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessofwands View Post
No.8 is the most important, and not sufficiently addressed on this forum.

There are 2 kinds of awakening: the first is gaining knowledge about the conspiracy to dumb us down and enslave us, and the more you immerse in that 'reality', that massive, deep rabbit hole of information, the more you run the risk of manifesting more of it. The elite must love conspiracy researchers and forums for that reason.

The second and really critical awakening is releasing ourselves from all programming. Becoming the witness. Identifying and releasing our negative emotions. Not buying into the fear, hate and anger frequencies which feed the matrix and which are often very evident on conspiracy forums like this.
I'm in 2 minds about the usefulness of watching films like Dark City. Yes it is useful and a bit revealing. But you could say it is also predictive programming as, when watched in alpha frequency - normal when you are relaxed - you can internalise and then externalise the frequency of what you are watching.

In case you do watch this, consider it the reality you leave behind, as you choose something else.
__________________
loving life
klara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2013, 04:16 PM   #11
blackjack77
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Long Beach, CA
Posts: 1,501
Likes: 189 (72 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by klara View Post
In case you do watch this, consider it the reality you leave behind, as you choose something else.
But is that what your SUBCONSCIOUS choosing? It is driving the bus. It is creating your reality literally form the thought forms it is creating.

Unless you clear out those hidden, dis-empowering feelings (dysfunctional programs in your subconscious) it ain't gonna happen!! The best of your intentions will be succumb by the worst of your sh-t. It happens all the time!

What you are saying is like an entrepreneur with grandiose visions but lacking the people, money and systems to get his ideas off the ground. That is why successful entrepreneurs spend the vast majority of their time finding the money, getting the right people and developing them along with developing good systems. You need the horse power to make it real.

By the way, what you are saying is what so many people heavily involved with personal development say - while getting few, if any results. The underlying reality will not be ignored.

Last edited by blackjack77; 15-06-2013 at 04:22 PM.
blackjack77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2013, 07:48 PM   #12
klara
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 2,802
Likes: 5 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackjack77 View Post
But is that what your SUBCONSCIOUS choosing? It is driving the bus. It is creating your reality literally form the thought forms it is creating.

Unless you clear out those hidden, dis-empowering feelings (dysfunctional programs in your subconscious) it ain't gonna happen!! The best of your intentions will be succumb by the worst of your sh-t. It happens all the time!

What you are saying is like an entrepreneur with grandiose visions but lacking the people, money and systems to get his ideas off the ground. That is why successful entrepreneurs spend the vast majority of their time finding the money, getting the right people and developing them along with developing good systems. You need the horse power to make it real.

By the way, what you are saying is what so many people heavily involved with personal development say - while getting few, if any results. The underlying reality will not be ignored.
The physical plane is the last which will show the rezults.
True change, as you mentioned is made within the unconscious, by making it counscious.
This have huge inertia, but otherwise is just sweeping the dirt under the rug.
Know tyself.
It really changes the perspective.
__________________
loving life
klara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2013, 02:42 AM   #13
blackjack77
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Long Beach, CA
Posts: 1,501
Likes: 189 (72 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by klara View Post
The physical plane is the last which will show the rezults.
True change, as you mentioned is made within the unconscious, by making it counscious.
This have huge inertia, but otherwise is just sweeping the dirt under the rug.
Know tyself.
It really changes the perspective.
Precisely. Better said than I did.
blackjack77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2013, 03:41 AM   #14
thirsty4
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,421
Likes: 318 (189 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackjack77 View Post
(2) This is why the Archons primarily target the subconscious (to us), as David has noted many times. This is where the real power is. This is where the REAL technology is. It just plays out in the conscious world that we see.
Have long had an issue with a disconnect between the conscious and unconscious - other people tell me what is going on in my life and I can't see it consciously until it smacks me up the side of the head in some way

I understand that everything we see around us, and the use of language, letters and numbers etc, are programming us. But how do we break free? Is it even possible?
thirsty4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2013, 07:06 AM   #15
brennenb
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Washington
Posts: 94
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackjack77 View Post
(1) [B]

(6) The reason that "Truth Vibrations" are such a threat to them is because the conscious mind continually reprograms the subconscious mind. The very act of even being consciously aware of these formerly secret technologies when you are even slightly free of the Archontic programming allows you to reprogram the subconscious mind to reduce the effectiveness of these technologies. As you get more aware you can ultimately totally destroy the effectiveness of these technologies. Do you think a true spiritual master could be affected by HAARP? No. Remember the story of the yogi who was given huge doses of LSD but it had no effect on him? The technology didn't affect him because he was sufficiently spiritually advanced.

(7) As we awaken the RANGE of frequencies we can decode, either consciously or subconsciously expands. It also goes up, meaning the bottom frequencies are higher than before. As these technologies only work in the lower ranges this is fatal to their long term effectiveness because if we don't decode it it can't affect us. This is why the more unconscious we are the easier we are to control. It all fits.

(8) Number #7 points out the problem with much positive thinking. They are simply CONSCIOUSLY ignoring reality but they are still subconsciously decoding these technologies and thus being controlled by the Archons. They have kidded themselves into thinking they are sufficiently spiritually advanced where they are above these technologies but that comes from cleaning out your own personal lower vibrations. In other words, resolving your previously unresolved feeling of hatred, anger, etc. But because few of them have actually done this they have set themselves up to be mercilessly exploited by technology and entities that they don't consciously know exist.
Is Lsd used as a reinforcer of mind control? What the hell is lsd and why did they make it! I am very confused upon that subject... Some say it is very spiritual and "transcendental", and is the "transcendence" they feel just mind control? Or is it seriously some sort of awakening experience? I don't understand!
brennenb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2013, 08:07 AM   #16
salamander
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Babylondon
Posts: 1,026
Likes: 2 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brennenb View Post
Is Lsd used as a reinforcer of mind control? What the hell is lsd and why did they make it! I am very confused upon that subject... Some say it is very spiritual and "transcendental", and is the "transcendence" they feel just mind control? Or is it seriously some sort of awakening experience? I don't understand!
Terence Mckenna... who was a huge proponent of the use of plant hallucinogens in accessing alternate realities... especially the Triptamines like Pscilocybin and Ayahuascha/DMT... did not like LSD...

He said that the benchmarks of a psychedelic were

Has it been used historically/shamanically
Is our body wired for it... as it is for the Triptamines...
How long does it take our bodies to get rid of it once it's work is done...

For example... unless another drug is used to lengthen the effect of DMT... as in Ayahuascha... it is in and out of our bodies in minutes...

LSD is a drug produced in a lab... it induces hallucinations and also makes one introspective... was used in therapy for alcoholism, amongst other things, and by the CIA to destabilise the young populace and generally mess with people's heads... extremely powerful drug... stays in our body for days...

It is a derivative of 'ergot' a disease of grain... and was originally synthesised by Albert Hoffman as a cure for migraine... it was shelved for a while and it was Hoffman himself who discovered it's psychedelic qualities by mistake... what a day that must have been

Terence Mckenna makes a good case for the use of plant hallucinogens being the next step in our evolution... LSD may give you hallucinations but you are still very much of this world... with the plant psychedelics it's a different story...


He also believed we got this far in our evolution because of them... in large enough doses you are literally transported to another reality... one that is co-existing alongside us...

He also believed that the UFO/Abductee phenomenon is a direct result of a collective conciousness yearning for contact with 'The Other'...

Historically The Gods came down and had sexual contact with 'the daughters of Men' and then there were the medieval incubi and succubi... demons who would have sex with mortals at night... illnesses... especially wasting sicknesses were attributed to this...

It has only been in the last 40 odd years that the abductee and sex with aliens phenomena has appeared... Mckenna also believed in an interaction between consciousness and modern technology...

He talks a lot of language and the Logos...

I'm currently fascinated by how...prior to organised religion and priesthoods... people believed the voice in their head... the one that advises you... to be the voice of God...

I'm reading Terence Mckenna's 'The Archaic Revival' in tandem with David's 'Remember Who You Are'... they complement each other...

Last edited by salamander; 26-06-2013 at 08:15 AM.
salamander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2013, 01:10 PM   #17
blackjack77
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Long Beach, CA
Posts: 1,501
Likes: 189 (72 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirsty4 View Post
Have long had an issue with a disconnect between the conscious and unconscious - other people tell me what is going on in my life and I can't see it consciously until it smacks me up the side of the head in some way

I understand that everything we see around us, and the use of language, letters and numbers etc, are programming us. But how do we break free? Is it even possible?
They WANT you to think it is hopeless. Another lie. We break free by awareness. This awareness is manifested in our actions. As this awareness reaches a critical mass we will stop DECODING this reality. You see this reality, at the waveform/ thoughtform level is being beamed at us, apparently from Saturn and we are decoding it, exactly as we were manipulated to do. See "Remember Who You Are" for more details.

Once we stop decoding it we will no longer experience it. This ending of the decoding is called "The Energetic Code" by David. I have done several threads on it. You probably want to start with "The Energetic Code, 100th Monkey & End of Matrix" ( http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=224781 ) although you might want to check out "Energetic Codes/ Harmonic Codes" ( http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=229689 ) or "The Way Out: The Energetic Code" ( http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=231298 ).
__________________
BlackJack77
blackjack77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2013, 02:03 AM   #18
mikethepunk
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: seattle
Posts: 1,830
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

I have had experience with some of this technology, for many years thoughts would invade my head that I KNOW were not mine. thoughts about hurting myself and evil thoughts towards others for no reason. I have always been for most of my adult life a person who prided himself on being positive and having positive thoughts.

For many years thoughts I knew were not naturally mine invaded my head. In 2009 it became clear to me that these other dimensional entities were trying to control me and others through controlling our thoughts. In 2009 for no reason I tried to kill myself and had no idea why or what really happened when I woke up. it was at this point when I knew for sure that I was being attacked from the other dimensions by entities who wanted to implant thoughts to cause harm to myself and others.

It is easy to do, going to a live channeling by a medium can make this worse and give these entities an open door to your consciousness. It was after I went to a channel on a regular basis in the early 90's that this manipulation of my thoughts began. Channeling can be VERY dangerous if you go see one live in person. take my advice, NEVER go to one in person, safer to read the info or listen to them on you tube. i am trying to work on a book about my experience but I am extremely lazy when it comes to my writing.

Let me add that most of these thoughts were negative thoughts about others for NO REASON (this effects the other person, our thoughts are silent weapons being used against us and others) and thoughts about hurting myself or using hard drugs. these entities are manipulating MANY people to use drugs because they feed off the energy that the hard drugs create. If you know how to do it, it is VERy easy to manipulate people's thoughts. The news media does it everyday.
__________________
My Online Radio show you need to listen too:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/frontlinepunk
Research the prophesy of George Washington.

Real love is never ending.
Adam is still in love with Eve.

Last edited by mikethepunk; 27-06-2013 at 02:06 AM.
mikethepunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2013, 02:47 AM   #19
wastedspace
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 316
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Many experiences, but how to solve this problem? Do the opposite of the program: be limitless instead of limited. Realize that EVERY viewpoint is valid to the person experiencing it, therefore to tell someone that they are wrong to believe a certain thing limits YOU to what you can or cannot decode. Take in information you never would have before; listen to some channelers, watch Spirit Science, listen to the music you hate (I still can't do this one haha). Find out that you are the filter, or better yet, the Technology you were/are waiting for. You resonate with the truth and you are now obligated to complete your Awakening =)
wastedspace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2013, 08:10 AM   #20
ufochick
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Tulsa Oklahoma metro area, USA
Posts: 10,426
Likes: 207 (107 Posts)
Default

It is my personal belief that several ancient technologies are still in use here on earth. I base this on.

The common dreams that happen on college campuses and other places.

Certain areas of the world people stay violent and uncooperative with each other.

Most people report at least the occasional thought that is NOT theirs coming into their mind.
__________________
Interactive STO social community for Experiencers.
Private domain and hosting, no gov. or corp. ownership or programs.
Use your real name or remain anonymous.
Profiles, hosting for files, pics, videos, PMs, blogs, social walls and much more.

Last edited by ufochick; 28-06-2013 at 04:37 PM.
ufochick is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:01 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.