Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 11-06-2013, 12:50 PM   #1
anti system

Default Reverse Racism

http://youtu.be/CIF_biJ8roo

Here is a vid of a Leicester City Labour Party Councillor Wayne Naylor admitting to discrimination of the English community by SIR Peter Soulsby Leicester City Labour Party Mayor.
It is me in the vid challenging the Councillor as I am a constituent of the Councillor and SIR Peter Soulsby.

Reverse Racism is a law term meaning when a majority population has racism aimed at it.

The English for the purpose of the law are recognised as a racial group of ethnic origin and are protected under the Equality Act 2010.

The media dare not touch this one at the minute but can you imagine the media frenzy if the victims here were the Indian, Somali, Polish, Scottish, Jamaican community? any other community other than the English and Soulsby would be sacked by now and it would be all over the media...
I have reported it to the police and await the outcome.

Last edited by anti system; 11-06-2013 at 12:51 PM.
anti system is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 01:36 PM   #2
lagunasunrise
Banned

In these 2 videos, you'll see quite clearly the plan is simply to wipe the English people out.

Part 1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxbkM-oqlDg

Part 2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDtNmu0o3GU

Even Asians get in on the act of discriminating against the English. When they go home at the end of the day, I can imagine what they're thinking to themselves 'I wish the English would just go away, stop badgering is... it won't be long until they're all gone'.

It really is sickening what's happening in the UK, and across Europe. This is purely about destroying native Europeans. If India was being flooded with tens of millions of Africans, Pakistanis, Chinese, Arabs etc etc... they'd be very angry about it, and rightly so. But, the native Europeans just have to accept it.
lagunasunrise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 02:09 PM   #3
anti system

You are right there lagunasunrise,

Sadly 'some' non-English Public Servants in those two videos actually join in on putting English identity on trial which would be deemed racism itself if aimed at them.

That is me again in the two vids you put up... it is me as Spokesman of the group 'The English Community Group (Leicester)' challenging City Mayor SIR Peter Soulsby and his Mayoral Team who all seemed to be schizophrenic changing identities to suite the argument!?????

Quote:
Originally Posted by lagunasunrise View Post
In these 2 videos, you'll see quite clearly the plan is simply to wipe the English people out.

Part 1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxbkM-oqlDg

Part 2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDtNmu0o3GU

Even Asians get in on the act of discriminating against the English. When they go home at the end of the day, I can imagine what they're thinking to themselves 'I wish the English would just go away, stop badgering is... it won't be long until they're all gone'.

It really is sickening what's happening in the UK, and across Europe. This is purely about destroying native Europeans. If India was being flooded with tens of millions of Africans, Pakistanis, Chinese, Arabs etc etc... they'd be very angry about it, and rightly so. But, the native Europeans just have to accept it.
Old 11-06-2013, 02:17 PM   #4
lagunasunrise
Banned

I have no idea what the ultimate goal is. Surely the Royal Family has some power? I constantly wonder what they think of the idea of the English becoming a minority in their own country. If that were to happen then the very existence of the Royal Family would be under threat, especially when a large % of the non-English population would be Muslim. What is happening? I'm just dumbfounded by it all. What on earth motivates the people behind this? It's not about cheap labour, because a large % of immigrants in this country cannot even find work (due to job shortages), and the very same people who support mass immigration (leftists), are also the ones complaining about how there's not enough jobs. Does it make sense to then support MORE people coming into the country? Human stupidity should never be underestimated, but it's certainly a plan we are witnessing being implemented. The destruction of all native Europeans.
lagunasunrise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 03:13 PM   #5
moobs
Inactive

Racism is racism. I hate the stupid "reverse" qualifier.
moobs is offline   Reply With Quote