Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 07-06-2013, 11:32 AM   #1
blackjack77

Default Distortions & How the Truth Vibrations Work

David often talks about there being massive distortions in the waveform level of this universe. I think I now understand what is really being distorted, why it was distorted and how it is being healed. In other words, how the Truth Vibrations works.

You see the distortions in the waveform level are caused by our unresolved emotions/ thoughts. This is really what the distortions are. Think about it. Have you ever been too busy, too drained to deal with your feelings? Sometimes you lack the energy to deal with your disempowering (notice that word!) thoughts/ feelings. Have you ever noticed that when you are feeling run down things tend to bother you a lot more than when you feel a lot of vitality?

Also, have you ever noticed that when you see things from a different point of view (perspective) that sometimes the underlying negative feelings go away? This is the power of reframing. In fact, sometimes just getting new INFORMATION causes you to suddenly release the disempowering feelings/ thoughts!! This, in essence, is part of what the Truth Vibrations, are doing on a massive scale.

In fact, as I have saying in my previous threads it has been a lack of energy that created the schism in the first place. See "How We Created This Nightmare" http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=246394 for more details.

This is where the Truth Vibrations come in. By providing us with more and more energy/ awareness/ information it allows us the heal the schism.

Why?

Because we now have the energy to resolve our unresolved emotions (fears, angers, etc.) and our disempowering thoughts. They were caused by us lacking the energy in the first place to resolve them (i.e., the gradual removal of energies just prior to the schism).

Furthermore, having these thoughts/ feelings drains us of even more energy. A vicious cycle. This is why we often call them DISempowering (taking away power/ energy) thoughts/ feelings.

After all, how can you heal your DISempowering thoughts/ feelings except with more energy? If you break down the word "disempowering" it LITERALLY means to take away your power, your energy. That is NOT a coincidence.

By the way, this is one of the reasons that part of effectively dealing with psycholical problems often involves exercise, eating right, proper diet, plenty of exercise, etc. In other words, improving their physical, and by extension, mental health. This is why we say someone is sick. Often it means physically and psychologically.

This also explains another level to the Elite’s attack on the body/ mind. It is literally about getting us as sick as possible in both senses of the word. And they are, of course, sick in EVERY sense of the word.

Last edited by blackjack77; 07-06-2013 at 01:06 PM.
blackjack77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 01:12 PM   #2
blackjack77

Default Another way to look at what the elite are doing

If you really think about it virtually everything the elite are doing is really about causing us to have more unresolved disempowering thoughts/ feelings. In fact, as many as possible.

The list is almost endless. For example, the endless wars. The incredible mistreatment of children in mind control projects. The blantantly unfair "laws" being rubber stamped into existance. I could go on and on and on.

My point. Why are they doing all these things that are obviously increasing the amount of unresolved disempowering thoughts/ feelings?

Answer: To feed the distortion/ Archontic entities. To increase it as much as possible.
Old 12-06-2013, 01:12 PM   #3
blackjack77

If you think about the way the "elite" raise their children it is in such a way that they will have lots of unresolved negative feelings. For example, they have to witness acts of animal and human sacrifice. Often they are tortured and raped. They are subject to food, water and sleep deprivation, etc.

At one level all of this is designed to install install them unresolved feelings of hatred, anger, self loathing, etc. This is being done for a reason as everything they do is being done for a reason that furthers their goals.