Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Big Brother / Microchipping / Problem-Reaction-Solution

Old 30-05-2013, 12:31 AM   #1
moobs
Inactive

Default Gang stalking on YouTube

There appear to be a few people who know a bit about this gang stalking business, which I'm interested in learning more about. Now, I've gone to some of the websites that explain this, and from the way they describe it, it does seem highly disturbing. But then I went onto YouTube, and by way of visual evidence, I found videos like these:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRYn1G2_Aow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6dZb6nlRo8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyem_YhynOQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLAUSiPltxE

I don't want it to seem like I'm attacking a strawman here, so I'll just directly ask - are these videos representative of what gang stalking victims experience? A guy putting away carts for Wal-Mart? A lady coughing in a subway station? A red car on the freeway? Because just from what I've seen, this looks like crazy people more than anything else.
moobs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2013, 01:47 PM   #2
bb_79

You'll never fully understand gang stalking unless you become a target yourself. The perps are very subtle and clever in how they deploy their stalking tactics.

I'm a targeted individual and I get stalked by small low-flying aeroplanes when I leave my house. If I recorded videos every time it happened and put them on youtube, people would just see clips of a plane flying above me in the sky, which would make me look like some kind of nutter - that's the desired effect, to make the victim look crazy.

That's why all the videos you posted appear that way. To a casual observer they seem to be normal people doing normal things. The victim gets so sensitive to the stalking that paranoia takes over and they start to suspect that everyone around them is a perp stalking them. Most of those videos probably don't even have any real perps/stalkers in them, it's the victim's paranoia taking over - it's very hard to tell - even from the victim's point of view. That's why government agencies use organized stalking to harass victims as it's very hard to prove what they are doing.

The best gang stalking videos I saw on youtube were from a targeted individual in America who installed a camera outside his house. The camera caught perps driving past his house multiple times per day sounding their car horns as they passed by.

Also, there is the possiblity that many of the gang stalking videos on youtube are put there by government shills to help discredit the whole topic.

Last edited by bb_79; 30-05-2013 at 02:06 PM.
bb_79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2013, 02:21 PM   #3
martg
Inactive

gangstalking is tailored to the individual, there is no such thing as representative evidence, that's one of the reasons it's so difficult to prove.

they look crazy because that's one of the primary goals of gangstalking, There's also other agendas at work but to make them look crazy is always part of the package.

P.S. been a T.I. for around 6 years

Last edited by martg; 30-05-2013 at 02:22 PM.
martg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2013, 07:23 PM   #4
elshaper

Just look them in their eyes.
If I sense people are looking at me and I get annoyed, I look directly in their eyes and they normally either quibble or step back
I don't know why but I've got that kind of look. Not a happy life I have.
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 02:47 PM   #5
palestine_hill

In this day of technology gang stalkers use the electronic media. For years my emails had been forwarded on to other people, my letters would be given to other people, and what I said would be repeated. I would receive emails from people who I believed I knew, but did I really, as it was always just electronic media. I think the point is that people need to be guarded in what they say and put in writing because even if they believe they can trust someone that is not always the case. I think my many betrayals of confidence are just too much of a coincidence, and now that I have become aware of the fact that my stalkers are using electronic media to get information from me and pass that information on to others, I have realised that this has been going on for years. It is also true that only someone who has been gang stalked will understand what it is like because to try to talk to friends and relatives is a fruitless endeavour because they can't understand it was will think that you have mental health problems.
palestine_hill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 02:54 PM   #6
palestine_hill

I would also like to say that I hope this site is a safe haven from gang stalking. I know that the gang stalkers are free to come on this site just like I am, but since it is moderated I hope it will be more difficult for them to exert any kind of influence and do any more damage than they already have done. In my case, I was lonely because my ex-boyfriend treatement me so badly that I felt that I had no other choice but to go on dating and chat sites. Even my family suggested that I go on those sites and I know now that several members of my family, as well as former boyfriends and friends, are involved in my gangstalking. My gangstalkers honed in on my loneliness and need for companionship and wrecked havoc in my life. The gang stalking, however, had very early roots, as my mother and her girlfriends were my very first stalkers and it just carried on from there. I don't think that I have been gangstalked by one specific network, but several networks over the years. My networks of gangstalkers had their reasons for stalking me and would wreck havoc in my life whenever they had a chance. Tracy (my real name).
palestine_hill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 06:43 PM   #7
ufochick

Gangstalking is a tricky subject. I have been harassed over the last years. I only count the things that are absolutely stalking. Emails hacked, actual vehicles following me for a long time ( over 150 miles even when I turned onto side roads then turned around and went back to the highway), my house entered while I was gone (my husband agreed things had been moved and the door left unlocked). My phone calls are disrupted and listened in on, even disconnected after certain topics are brought up (this has been very very consistant with other people confirming it)

On the other hand I don't pay any attention to things that may happen in a store or while I am out in the world. I know the helecopters are not after me, they fly over our city regularly.

I know better than to think if I wear a blue coat and a bunch of people in a store have on a blue coat it is about me. The TV does not talk to me, the radio does not play songs I am thinking about.

I think it's very easy to be paranoid and believe we are much more important than we are. There are coincidences in the world and they are not gangstalking.
Profiles, hosting for files, pics, videos, PMs, blogs, social walls and much more.
ufochick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2013, 11:38 AM   #8
radical22

i almost got a virus downloaded on the first video.
I was truly overtly gangstalked and started hearing voices soon after it started, i believe one of the 3 letter losers started this. God how i could sue every 3 letter agency because YOUR SYSTEM IS F_ING OBEYING ME NOW. or is it? I love you.

p.s. you should know its dangerous to crawl into someones mind.

"A door once opened can be passed through in either direction"
madam pompador, -Doctor Who
radical22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2013, 01:35 PM   #9
maccoy

excuse my ignorance on this subject but why is it people feel they are being gang-stalked

What makes a person so important that M15 or some other group get together to act out certain situations to make the victim feel insane or paranoid
maccoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2013, 01:41 PM   #10
radical22

Quote:
Originally Posted by maccoy View Post
excuse my ignorance on this subject but why is it people feel they are being gang-stalked

What makes a person so important that M15 or some other group get together to act out certain situations to make the victim feel insane or paranoid
I dont think its a labeled group gangstalking, but it starts by someone with money and power hiring a disinfo agent to hire people to stalk and sign the victim into confusion and paranoia leaving the originator clean, it also ties into the remote neural monitoring program, which if it detects a reason, a overseer will program voices into a victim.
radical22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2013, 10:29 AM   #11
maccoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by radical22 View Post
I dont think its a labeled group gangstalking, but it starts by someone with money and power hiring a disinfo agent to hire people to stalk and sign the victim into confusion and paranoia leaving the originator clean, it also ties into the remote neural monitoring program, which if it detects a reason, a overseer will program voices into a victim.

Thx i get what you mean now but why would they spend so much time on normal avg folk. That would make what we know more important than we think it is.
Ive never heard DI say anything about gang stalking. Has he or anyone else got a video on it. Not the videos from the 1st post but something else that goes in depth.

So everyone on this website is being gang stalked then to some degree or being monitored?
maccoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2013, 11:24 AM   #12
silent revolution

Location: The vale of Tamesis. Love is life and life is love.

I think gang stalking is possibly more a demonic thing than a secret society/organised harassment thing. Like the devil and his demons possessing/working through groups of people, without them having any clue. I have experienced some aspects of gang stalking phenomena but it seemed like reality warping to my own paranoia (like a dream I guess).
There are some very strange aspects of life

Peace, love, harmony and wisdom

Last edited by silent revolution; 26-06-2013 at 11:25 AM.
silent revolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2013, 12:15 PM   #13
lurk

Whatever it is caused by, dealing with it is a thing of perspective. Why reacting fearful, angry and paranoid? It makes life more interesting, more fun for you. That's good for you. More riddles, more strangeness, more curiousities, more challenges.

Be grateful. You have no idea how boring other peoples lifes are.

And about the 'more serious' things as breaking into the house/car, arround the clock internet surveillance, etc. Well, privacy is an illusion. There are no secrets in the matrix.
Welcome this as an opportunity to further disconnect from illusionary concepts and materialism.

As its said, the matrix either grinds you down, or forces you to evolve. Your choice.
lurk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2013, 03:46 PM   #14
martg
Inactive

Anyone that doubts the existence of gangstalking, here is a mainstream article:

Sickening: Death threats. Her mother's grave desecrated. Her business destroyed. The whistleblower who exposed Mid-Staffs scandal is driven from her home

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...=feeds-newsxml

this is one form of gangstalking but as has been said before, these things are tailored to individuals and can incorporate many other aspects including occult (hidden) knowledge.
martg is offline   Reply With Quote