Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 26-05-2013, 05:40 PM   #1
blackjack77

Default An Article I wish I had written

I was reading one of the deepest explanations of what is really going on at http://montalk.net/matrix/64/emotional-management . In particular I found this passage to be very insightful. I believe they are really talking about the Archons/ Demons/ Software People when they talk about "second order beings".

"... a classification system of zero order, first order, and second order beings has been utilized to separate the major types of consciousness. God is a zero order being, humans are first order beings, and thoughtforms or entities without a direct energetic link to God are second order beings....

Second order beings are the primary beneficiaries of the matrix for they feed upon their corresponding type of loosh, second order emotion. Such beings were not created by God originally, their creators are first order beings who either purposely or accidentally succumbed to illusion and began to feed such illusions by putting emotional energy into things not connected to the physical reality created by God. In other words, instead of focusing entirely upon physical reality and truth in their lives, first order beings (who by definition have Creator-like abilities) began to create a new reality of their own, that within the realm of their imaginations. This imaginary reality is now known as the etheric realm [note: metaphysical universe], and energy dumped into this realm was shaped via first order beings’ fears and fantasies into second order beings called thoughtforms [note: I have had many posts on the metaphysical universe being composed of thoughtforms; another name for these thoughtforms is gollums]. Thoughtforms are etheric robots without an energetic connection to God — a metaphysical form of artificial intelligence. Thoughtforms, generated by illusion, soon resorted to parasitism upon first order beings to feed themselves and maintain their own existence [note: they have no choice as they have no other food source]. Over time, thoughtforms have created an entirely new illusory reality overlaying the real reality on earth, and this illusory overlay is the matrix."

Last edited by blackjack77; 26-05-2013 at 05:40 PM.
blackjack77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2013, 06:06 PM   #2
dolores1

Thanks for the link.

D.
The ‘you’ that exists beyond these stubborn entanglements is a silent, serene, being-ness; a free, wise and child-like ‘you’ that has always known the way to the secret garden, and that has always recognised the nature beings with whom we share this gracious planet.

Never have a battle of wits with an unarmed oponent!
dolores1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2013, 06:09 PM   #3
dolores1

Exclamation Agreed

For many years I have used the saying - don't fix the blame, fix the problem - it works for me.

I liked his end quote

Most importantly, keep a lighthearted attitude toward life and constantly seek to increase your awareness by learning lessons the easy way. Remember that negative situations need not be accompanied by negative emotions if your perceptions are accurate, and that a trusting relationship between two or more collinear people forms a powerful network impervious to corruption by the matrix.

The ‘you’ that exists beyond these stubborn entanglements is a silent, serene, being-ness; a free, wise and child-like ‘you’ that has always known the way to the secret garden, and that has always recognised the nature beings with whom we share this gracious planet.

Never have a battle of wits with an unarmed oponent!
dolores1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2013, 06:54 PM   #4
ex sheep

Thanks for the link blackjack77, I can't put it down, and I have work to do, cheers

Last edited by ex sheep; 26-05-2013 at 06:55 PM.
ex sheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2013, 07:36 PM   #5
jay2k
Inactive

Thanks for link
jay2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2013, 08:18 PM   #6
joya

hey blackjack, your posts always provide food for thought. thank you!
joya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2013, 09:39 PM   #7
siliconpsychosis

Great find BlackJack.

Blackjack, in relation to the article you highlighted, I would be interested in what you think of the following link. I believe whats presented in your article is intrinsically linked with this following article. Please read it when you have time and share your thoughts. Anyone else that would like to read the article and share their thoughts, I would greatly appreciate it. Thankyou.

Ps...I dont feel that its appropriate to paste the entire article onto this page, bcause its long, and I dont like the implication that it usurps Blackjacks original article.

Thanks

Heres the link....Its actually a blog by a DreamWalker....its a fascinating read, but the article Im referring you to, is merely one page of the blog.

http://aliendimensions.blogspot.co.u...ipulation.html
siliconpsychosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2013, 09:42 PM   #8
grandmasterp
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackjack77 View Post
I was reading one of the deepest explanations of what is really going on at http://montalk.net/matrix/64/emotional-management . In particular I found this passage to be very insightful. I believe they are really talking about the Archons/ Demons/ Software People when they talk about "second order beings".

"... a classification system of zero order, first order, and second order beings has been utilized to separate the major types of consciousness. God is a zero order being, humans are first order beings, and thoughtforms or entities without a direct energetic link to God are second order beings....

Second order beings are the primary beneficiaries of the matrix for they feed upon their corresponding type of loosh, second order emotion. Such beings were not created by God originally, their creators are first order beings who either purposely or accidentally succumbed to illusion and began to feed such illusions by putting emotional energy into things not connected to the physical reality created by God. In other words, instead of focusing entirely upon physical reality and truth in their lives, first order beings (who by definition have Creator-like abilities) began to create a new reality of their own, that within the realm of their imaginations. This imaginary reality is now known as the etheric realm [note: metaphysical universe], and energy dumped into this realm was shaped via first order beings’ fears and fantasies into second order beings called thoughtforms [note: I have had many posts on the metaphysical universe being composed of thoughtforms; another name for these thoughtforms is gollums]. Thoughtforms are etheric robots without an energetic connection to God — a metaphysical form of artificial intelligence. Thoughtforms, generated by illusion, soon resorted to parasitism upon first order beings to feed themselves and maintain their own existence [note: they have no choice as they have no other food source]. Over time, thoughtforms have created an entirely new illusory reality overlaying the real reality on earth, and this illusory overlay is the matrix."
No disrespect intended but this extract from that article doesn't seem to make much sense at all.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2013, 03:29 AM   #9
blackjack77

A while back I started a thread called "We created the illuminati, the reptilians" ( http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=211603 ) below is the main point of that thread which entirely mirrors what I am saying here. I have highlighted the most relevant points.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackjack77 View Post
I was watching a discussion between David Icke and Jordan Maxwell when Jordan said something that really resonated with me.

He was talking about how in the Jewish faith they believe that we can create our own monsters through our own fears. They are called "gollums" (not coincidentally the name of the creature that tried to steal the ring from Frodo in Lord of the Rings). If the fear is strong enough they can become physical.

Then it hit me. The reptilians ARE gollums. We have collectively created these monsters through our own collective fears and unprocessed emotions. They are the unexpressed fear, hatred, etc. in us as a whole. This is where thier intelligence comes from. It is OUR intelligence being used against us, just like they use our money and power against us. This is why they are the (near) perfect predators, why they are (near) perfect evil.

They can play upon our darkest fears and make them real because WE created them through the dark side of ourselves that we fail to acknowledge, let alone love and accept.

A final thought. After having this revelation, I remembered something I heard from Tony Robbins. He said the original meaning of problem was "something that thrown forward". Then he asked who did the throwing, implying that it was us.

Maybe that is what is going on. Maybe we have created the reptilians, this "problem" so that we can solve it and become the true human beings we were meant to be.

Last edited by blackjack77; 27-05-2013 at 03:30 AM.
Old 27-05-2013, 03:34 AM   #10
blackjack77

Quote:
Originally Posted by siliconpsychosis View Post
Great find BlackJack.

Blackjack, in relation to the article you highlighted, I would be interested in what you think of the following link. I believe whats presented in your article is intrinsically linked with this following article. Please read it when you have time and share your thoughts. Anyone else that would like to read the article and share their thoughts, I would greatly appreciate it. Thankyou.

Ps...I dont feel that its appropriate to paste the entire article onto this page, bcause its long, and I dont like the implication that it usurps Blackjacks original article.

Thanks

Heres the link....Its actually a blog by a DreamWalker....its a fascinating read, but the article Im referring you to, is merely one page of the blog.

http://aliendimensions.blogspot.co.u...ipulation.html
Excellent link!! This is along the same lines.
Old 27-05-2013, 09:36 AM   #11
siliconpsychosis

Thanks Blackjack

For those that haven't read the link, i urge you to read this http://aliendimensions.blogspot.co.u...ipulation.html

In essence it suggests that the Ufo/Grey phenomenon are the manifestation of the collective consciousness, and an opportunity to confront and go beyond the confines of ego self, and then align with the notion of onesness into transcendence. The greys mirror our own psyche, and if we face them, and deal with our 'inner demons' we then confront the transcendent other.

In relation to Blackjack's article, I believe doing this, leads to more enlightened, compassionate, postive human beings, which in turn means less negative energy to feed the 'thoughtforms' behind the global elite.

So in essence if we evoke the ufo/grey phenomenon, we can accelerate the process. This is what Im doing at the following link. This is not a gimmick. This is new authentic research. Experiment 3 will occur in a matter of days. Those interested in joining in following the link below. Any questions, please ask x

http://www.facebook.com/siliconpsychosis

Last edited by siliconpsychosis; 27-05-2013 at 09:37 AM.
Old 27-05-2013, 12:56 PM   #12
armoured_amazon

Thanks, blackjack
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2013, 02:12 PM   #13
lionofjudah
Inactive

It's a bunch of crap. Sad that I'm the first dissenting responder on this thread. It's yet another example of placing the blame on the innocent. WE, the unthinking public, just going about our daily enslaved affairs, are responsible for creating the woes of the world due to our negative thought forms. The ruling order has no blame at all.

Silly.

If we have negative thought forms, who is responsible for making us think negatively in the first place?

I don't buy into this simulated "Matrix" explanation of reality, anyway. Yes, there's a matrix of evil, but not run by generators and digital technology. Life is far older than any of that.
lionofjudah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2013, 02:37 PM   #14
siliconpsychosis

Lionofjudah pleased to meet you Lionofjudah

I understand what you are saying, but i dont believe that your definition of what the article is saying is correct. Its not saying the ruling elite have no blame. And its not saying that we the normal people are entirely to blame for all the negativity in the world.

Its a collective effort, and we all play our part on an individual level. You can project all the focus on the evil Elite if you wish to, thats your choice. But essentially, the true revolution has to start within each and everyone of us, because we are co creators of this reality, and our thoughts, feelings and behaviour are contributing.

Thats my opinion atleast.xx
Old 27-05-2013, 02:37 PM   #15
swamideva

Thanks blackjack

Excellent article. A mix of scientific, metaphysical, spiritual and esoteric information. I have had patchy information regarding this topic and this article has joined a lot of dots for me and increased my awareness.

I am very grateful this is just what i needed.

Like Jesus said forgive them for they know not what they do. Not that im a christian but this came to mind as i read about the synchronicity of manipulation by the matrix.

Using alcohol and drugs and mood altering chemicals suppress emotion. Here we have now an modern day explanation of how using these substances leave users open to forms of possession.

Alcohol suppress fear.
Nicotine suppresses anger.
Cannabis suppresses sadness
Amphetamines, LSD and super stimulants suppress the suppression.

I read this in a book by Leonard Orr on rebirthing

I notice i missed opiates, i dont remember that being in the list, we all know it the strongest painkiller given to people when they are dying, and puts one into a state very close to unconsciousness.

The methods of defense are an excellent way of internally dealing with the trolls, shills and unaware on this forum. Not only can this forum be a place for garnering excellent information like this thread, but it also can be used to learn some of life's lessons, self-awareness, and practice disconnecting from the button pushing matrix.

This has certainly altered my perception.

Last edited by swamideva; 27-05-2013 at 03:29 PM.
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2013, 02:45 PM   #16
grandmasterp
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionofjudah View Post
It's a bunch of crap. Sad that I'm the first dissenting responder on this thread. It's yet another example of placing the blame on the innocent. WE, the unthinking public, just going about our daily enslaved affairs, are responsible for creating the woes of the world due to our negative thought forms. The ruling order has no blame at all.

Silly.

If we have negative thought forms, who is responsible for making us think negatively in the first place?

I don't buy into this simulated "Matrix" explanation of reality, anyway. Yes, there's a matrix of evil, but not run by generators and digital technology. Life is far older than any of that.
You missed my squeak then.
That article serves a purpose, it is preaching to the already converted.
IMO it makes little or no sense beyond declamation, there's neither proof nor argument.
However for those who like that sort of thing, that is the sort of thing that they like and it would be a dull old world if we all thought the same way.

Last edited by grandmasterp; 27-05-2013 at 02:46 PM.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote