Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 10-06-2013, 01:35 AM   #21
jondoeuk
Inactive

Pharmaceutical Antifungal medicines work by either: killing the fungal cells – for example, by affecting a substance in the cell wall, causing the contents of the cell to leak out and the cell to die or preventing the fungal cells from growing and reproducing. The best thing to do is a take a good pre & probiotic, stop all simple carbs and switch to complex ones, stop all processed sugar, have limited high sugar fruit (or none), limit alcohol (or none), take a good multi vit & min and take mega doses of Vit C, omega 3-6-7-9 and eat little and often. Also you might be able to use diluted Hydrogen peroxide, Organic Cyder Vinegar (un-filtered and with 'mother') and/or Colloidal Silver internally/externally to try and treat it if the above doesn't help. I've heard Photodynamic therapy (PDT) is being looked into to treat many skin conditions as well. In theory the pills on the website work but the company needs to say how (what the active/s is/are) and where they are made and so on before you might consider taking them

Last edited by jondoeuk; 10-06-2013 at 02:21 AM.
jondoeuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 06:55 PM   #22
we are love

I had very high levels of candida several years ago...all kinds of symptoms, "textbook" case when you read books and research into candida related complex. Conventional doctors will tell you it doesn't exist. That's not my personal experience. I cleansed with bentonite clay and psyllium powder shakes, at the same time as rotating anti-fungals and taking probiotics.

I believe the best approach for healing candida is adjustment in diet (agree with what others have said...basically eliminating all that feeds candida...whole foods, plant based diet seems to be working for many people to create vibrant overall health), anti-fungals to kill the yeast and probiotics to boost good bacteria.

Anti-fungals you must rotate. The yeasties are persistent little buggers and easily mutate and become resistant to anti-fungals. Some people have more success with some kinds of anti-fungals than others. I don't believe there's any reason to take anti-fungals prescribed by a conventional doctor...similar to most other things treatable with pharma drugs, there are natural alternatives that do the job nicely and promote overall healing.

Die-off is something to watch out for. If you have a lot of die-off, ease off on the anti-fungals. More is not necessarily better...your body is cleansing and healing and the die-off is a sign yeast is dying, toxins are moving. Our bodies have an amazing ability to heal themselves...no need to push, it will all happen in time.

Not sure if I'm allowed to post links...I learned the above and MUCH more from a website called Whole Approach.
Old 11-06-2013, 01:41 PM   #23
newworldfunk
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth_seeker09 View Post
Hi all

V interesting post. Has anyone tried the Candida Cell Wall Suppressor? I can't find any reviews on google. However I do like the rationale behind the product and I'm on board with the theory.

Currently deciding whether to buy some.
Sounds like the same sort of scam as the pills that get under the chitin.

Although I could be wrong, wholly ignorant, but the amount of shit on the internet about candida makes me fucking anxious.
newworldfunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 01:43 PM   #24
newworldfunk
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by tildatod View Post
Apart from the fact that his theory sounds dubious (because even fruit on its own is very pro-candida), eating fruit that is grown in hot climates is not good for the body - during our cold Springs, Summers and Winters (no sunlight to use for vitamin D production). When one consumes foods high in potassium, it means that the body will fail to make its own weak form of vitamin D.

http://www.straight.com/life/naturop...-make-you-sick
well isnt the way around that eating UK crops though?..

Or from wherever you live because then your body is used to functioning in that climate?

Last edited by newworldfunk; 11-06-2013 at 01:43 PM.
Old 11-06-2013, 01:48 PM   #25
tildatod

Quote:
Originally Posted by newworldfunk View Post
well isnt the way around that eating UK crops though?..

Or from wherever you live because then your body is used to functioning in that climate?
Yes, I would say so. The other way is to ingest a bit of real, pure salt if one does eat those kinds of foods.... Celtic salt. It's mined in Brittany. Although there is a company selling pure real salt called "Celtic salt", the name Celtic salt just refers to real pure salt in general. Real, pure salt has over 80 trace minerals and unlike 'salt' as bought in stores, is not processed, stripped of its goodness and bleached, with anti-caking agents added as well. Bottom line is you need some real, pure salt, wherever it comes from and whatever name it might be called by.

I read a lot about this in Jonn Matsens book Eating Alive II.

Last edited by tildatod; 11-06-2013 at 01:48 PM.
tildatod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 01:50 PM   #26
newworldfunk
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by we are love View Post
I had very high levels of candida several years ago...all kinds of symptoms, "textbook" case when you read books and research into candida related complex. Conventional doctors will tell you it doesn't exist. That's not my personal experience. I cleansed with bentonite clay and psyllium powder shakes, at the same time as rotating anti-fungals and taking probiotics.

I believe the best approach for healing candida is adjustment in diet (agree with what others have said...basically eliminating all that feeds candida...whole foods, plant based diet seems to be working for many people to create vibrant overall health), anti-fungals to kill the yeast and probiotics to boost good bacteria.

Anti-fungals you must rotate. The yeasties are persistent little buggers and easily mutate and become resistant to anti-fungals. Some people have more success with some kinds of anti-fungals than others. I don't believe there's any reason to take anti-fungals prescribed by a conventional doctor...similar to most other things treatable with pharma drugs, there are natural alternatives that do the job nicely and promote overall healing.

Die-off is something to watch out for. If you have a lot of die-off, ease off on the anti-fungals. More is not necessarily better...your body is cleansing and healing and the die-off is a sign yeast is dying, toxins are moving. Our bodies have an amazing ability to heal themselves...no need to push, it will all happen in time.

Not sure if I'm allowed to post links...I learned the above and MUCH more from a website called Whole Approach.
this is the DI forum, you can post links

also im getting broadband fitted in my flat on the 17th, when that happens im gonna research the hell out of this candida thing and isolate myself during die-off lol.

I dont know what vegetables to go for to make this thing work, I dont know whether to avoid fruit completely, and from what I have read in places high carbs/starches of any kind are a bad idea.... I dont know if my body will be ok without the carbs with the amount of cycling i do

Also so much for working out or anything like that if you cant eat carbs for energy... you would be depleted all the time... I think they call it a ketogenic diet??? you have to be careful with those, this is why I wonder if this whole candida thing is just in the mind/a load of bs..

But then again I definately have symptoms.
Old 11-06-2013, 01:52 PM   #27
newworldfunk
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by tildatod View Post
Yes, I would say so. The other way is to ingest a bit of real, pure salt if one does eat those kinds of foods.... Celtic salt. It's mined in Brittany. Although there is a company selling pure real salt called "Celtic salt", the name Celtic salt just refers to real pure salt in general. Real, pure salt has over 80 trace minerals and unlike 'salt' as bought in stores, is not processed, stripped of its goodness and bleached, with anti-caking agents added as well. Bottom line is you need some real, pure salt, wherever it comes from and whatever name it might be called by.

I read a lot about this in Jonn Matsens book Eating Alive II.
ive been eating a lot of seasalt on meals, I get it from standsrd supermarket, but apparently even thats forbidden on the candida diet (most brands of the diet).

Yet apparently I need more salt/iodine. Ill have a look at celtic salt as I think that one might be ok with candida diet, cant remember.
Old 11-06-2013, 02:23 PM   #28
exclamatio

If you are blaming the sugar in the blood then you are only half right, candida saves you when your body cant get the sugar from the blood into the cells, this is caused by eating too much fat.

Cut the fat and candida goes away even if you are so bold as to eat a diet of fresh, ripe, raw, organic fruit and veg.
Old 11-06-2013, 02:33 PM   #29
exclamatio

http://youtu.be/VsmcYRSvwGM

I find this video clears up any fruit based worries about candida for most
Old 11-06-2013, 02:33 PM   #30
tildatod

Quote:
ive been eating a lot of seasalt on meals, I get it from standsrd supermarket, but apparently even thats forbidden on the candida diet (most brands of the diet).

Yet apparently I need more salt/iodine. Ill have a look at celtic salt as I think that one might be ok with candida diet, cant remember.
Unfortunately, it seems that 'sea salt' as sold in supermarkets is also refined. Note the smooth edges on the crystals, and the very pale colour. It looks 'pretty'. Celtic salt, or pure salt is not pretty. It's grey in colour, looks a bit dirty. It tastes very different to 'salt'.

I use it as a dressing salt i.e. I add it to my food after cooking, not during. I also make a dressing from this salt, lemon juice and olive oil. Goes really really well on steamed veggies, rice and any steamed starches. It's delicious.

This is the salt I use:

http://suite101.com/article/unrefine...uerande-a53978
Old 11-06-2013, 02:40 PM   #31
tildatod

OP, I strongly recommend you try Jonn Matsen's book called Eating Alive II. He devotes just over 70 pages on yeast and its effect on our bodies. He also explains in painstaking detail, with diagrams(cartoons for those of us who would like to understand it thoroughly ) everything you ever needed to know about digestion, food and essentially - the vital importance of our livers and the jobs it has to do daily.

They are on sale on Amazon.co.uk at about £11. Excellent price for a book that has taught me an enormous amount. There are also a few videos featuring Jonn Matsen on youtube, but I've only watched one iirc.
Old 11-06-2013, 04:56 PM   #32
we are love

Quote:
this is the DI forum, you can post links

also im getting broadband fitted in my flat on the 17th, when that happens im gonna research the hell out of this candida thing and isolate myself during die-off lol.

I dont know what vegetables to go for to make this thing work, I dont know whether to avoid fruit completely, and from what I have read in places high carbs/starches of any kind are a bad idea.... I dont know if my body will be ok without the carbs with the amount of cycling i do

Also so much for working out or anything like that if you cant eat carbs for energy... you would be depleted all the time... I think they call it a ketogenic diet??? you have to be careful with those, this is why I wonder if this whole candida thing is just in the mind/a load of bs..

But then again I definately have symptoms.
Ah yes, DI a great modern proponent of free speech The link is www.wholeapproach.com. AMAZING resource - really, really helped me. Suggest having a look on there for what to do with heavy exercise and getting enough carbs.

Suspect this might be lots of veg and high protein levels. You'd get carbs from the veg and protein provides tons of energy in addition to cell repair and growth. I'm not an expert. And I believe all our bodies are different. What worked for me will be different to you and different to John and Jane Doe. Trust yourself - I think that's so, so important. Listen to your body. Be persistent and be creative.

The whole thing was a huge learning curve for me. Learning how to cook according to the cleanse. How to make it fun and varied and tasty, not to get bored and go crazy eating the same things. It IS possible, I discovered a bunch of new foods I had never eaten before, and ways to cook things, and small things to do to make foods interesting.

You could also have a look into things like the Body Ecology diet, specific carbohydrate diet. I know people who've healed their autistic children's digestion and physical challenges through this kind of biomedical intervention.

die-off is a bitch The GREAT thing is you know about it ahead of time, so my suggestion is to plan things to do that are nourishing, healing things to take care of yourself...happy, relaxing music, or writing, reading books, watching movies. Things that make you feel good, maybe even just some incense. Whatever floats your boat. I once had die-off that was like a really intense flu for over 2 weeks...so many people told me to go see a doctor, but I KNEW intuitively that what was going on in my body was subtly different to anything I'd experienced when I was ill before. And I figured, "if this is what the little buggers are doing when I'm killing them and I feel this shit, then I want them the fuck outta me". It was one of the greatest opportunities I've ever had to learn to trust myself, listen to my own inner voice and stand tall in my beliefs. I knew I had candida and I knew it was causing all kinds of issues in my body, so I was determined. But that doesn't mean there weren't moments i thought I was going crazy

Re the sugars...my body was extremely sensitive, I basically had to eliminate almost all sugars - not just refined, but also fruit, i had to limit grains like brown rice, also had to limit high starch veg like parsnip and potato. But I am intolerant to gluten, dairy, soy, corn and other things, and since then I've had lab tests with a naturopath which have shown all kinds of imbalances in my body that I'm working on...so it's not a black and white things. I believe our journey to health and wellness is just that...a journey.

A quick note that may or may not be useful but I never knew this and only found out about a year ago...for if you smoke - most cigarettes have sugar in them. I think I remember reading that Marlboros are 16% sugar. It's a big part of how the tobacco companies get you addicted to cigarettes (I stopped using an electric cigarette, hooray!!)

Health and healing are a huge passion of mine. Let me know if you have any questions...maybe there are little things I've learned or tricks that would be useful to you. I think it's wonderful when people are open, curious and wanting to do things to help themselves heal physically, especially in the face of the "mainstream opinion".

One other sidenote that I think's actually super meaningful - I believe there's a massive relationship between our physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health. Personally i think physical healing, and doing our best to be in balance and have a healthy body, is necessary if we want to live truly joyful, openhearted lives and really connect to our higher selves/consciousness.

Happy cleansing!!!

Last edited by we are love; 11-06-2013 at 04:58 PM.
we are love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 09:44 PM   #33
thegatherer

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth_seeker09 View Post
Hi all

V interesting post. Has anyone tried the Candida Cell Wall Suppressor? I can't find any reviews on google. However I do like the rationale behind the product and I'm on board with the theory.

Currently deciding whether to buy some.
Ok, the active ingredient of 'Candida cell wall suppressor' is Lufenuron...used mostly by vets to cure fungal infections in animals. However, it does work in humans too...though info on this is suppressed. The Lufenuron used in the 'candida cell wall suppresseor' is low grade chinese stuff, also expensive.

Look instead / google 'Lufenuron sarah vaughter' or 'owndoc.com'. You will find out how to get good quality lufenuron for a fraction of the price of the 'cell wall suppressor'.
thegatherer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 10:01 PM   #34
jondoeuk
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegatherer View Post
Ok, the active ingredient of 'Candida cell wall suppressor' is Lufenuron...used mostly by vets to cure fungal infections in animals. However, it does work in humans too...though info on this is suppressed. The Lufenuron used in the 'candida cell wall suppressor' is low grade chinese stuff, also expensive.

Look instead / google 'Lufenuron sarah vaughter' or 'owndoc.com'. You will find out how to get good quality lufenuron for a fraction of the price of the 'cell wall suppressor'.
Lufenuron is used by vets for fleas, adult parasitic worms and their eggs. Any drugs should be from your Dr and not from a random comp on the internet who get there supplies from who knows were...
Old 11-06-2013, 10:30 PM   #35
thegatherer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jondoeuk View Post
Lufenuron is used by vets for fleas, adult parasitic worms and their eggs. Any drugs should be from your Dr and not from a random comp on the internet who get there supplies from who knows were...
Yea cos the magicman 'Dr' always knows best eh? Tell me what drugs does this miracle worker prescribe for candida overgrowth?? Most of em know nothing about it, mere whores to their big pharma pimps. Candida shares the 'chitin' layer cell well as fleas etc...which cant be easily broken down xcpt with lufenuron.
Old 11-06-2013, 10:54 PM   #36
jondoeuk
Inactive

Quote:
Yea cos the magicman 'Dr' always knows best eh? Tell me what drugs does this miracle worker prescribe for candida overgrowth?? Most of em know nothing about it, mere whores to their big pharma pimps. Candida shares the 'chitin' layer cell well as fleas etc...which cant be easily broken down xcpt with lufenuron.
I've said to start with diet and if that doesn't work then I've given other things to try and the last being a trip to the Dr to get anti-fungles. Has lufenuron been tested in humans?
Old 12-06-2013, 09:42 AM   #37
thegatherer

Quote:
I've said to start with diet and if that doesn't work then I've given other things to try and the last being a trip to the Dr to get anti-fungles. Has lufenuron been tested in humans?
The simple fact is that you cant kill candida overgrowth with diet. You can manage it to an extent, you can keep symptoms minimal but only with a very restrictive diet/ drinking habits. As soon as you stray from the 'diet' the same candida will emerge stronger than ever.

As far as I know the commonly used anti-fungals as prescribed by Dr Wonderful et al dont deal with Candida effectively...although may be useful alongside lufenuron to stop resistant strains emerging.

Lufenuron has been tested on humans and shown to work, the same as it does with every other mammal it has been tested on.
Old 12-06-2013, 09:52 AM   #38
jondoeuk
Inactive

Quote:
The simple fact is that you cant kill candida overgrowth with diet. You can manage it to an extent, you can keep symptoms minimal but only with a very restrictive diet/ drinking habits. As soon as you stray from the 'diet' the same candida will emerge stronger than ever.

As far as I know the commonly used anti-fungals as prescribed by Dr Wonderful et al dont deal with Candida effectively...although may be useful alongside lufenuron to stop resistant strains emerging.

Lufenuron has been tested on humans and shown to work, the same as it does with every other mammal it has been tested on.
http://dailymed.nlm.nih.gov/dailymed...d-6ce24190ba0a this states it is not safe for humans
Old 12-06-2013, 10:11 AM   #39
al209

Candida isnt the problem people think it is. Unless your tongue look like a cauliflower, your probably ok. Everyone has it, its just a case of whether your immune system is dealing with it, and how starved it is. Witholding carbs in preference to fat lowers immune defences and starves the candida, which makes it angry and invasive.

Funny how the thing can boost your immune system and keep the candida happy is the thing that people automatically withold - carbohydrate.

If its really bad, a course of antifungals or GSE followed by good diet is what you want. Otherwise, just good diet and it will go away.

Last edited by al209; 12-06-2013 at 10:11 AM.
al209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 12:35 PM   #40
thegatherer

Quote:
http://dailymed.nlm.nih.gov/dailymed...d-6ce24190ba0a this states it is not safe for humans
Does it 'state' that? Perhaps it should explain why it's safe for the primates which we share 99% of our DNA with but not for us...that would be interesting.