Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 17-04-2008, 05:43 AM   #1
jockey
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 6
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default Canary Wharf - Illuminati signs

Has any one else noticed that the highest building in Canary Wharf and the Uk for that matter has a pyramid on top of it? One canada square was completed in 91, 17 years ago and to this day remains the tallest building in London. That in itself is not too suspicious. Until you look at the hight of the surrounding buildings. They are almost as tall but not quite as tall as one canada square. Its as though someone has said you cant build higher than it. Heres a picture to see what I mean.



There are many new buildings proposed for the city and docklands and some will be taller than one canada square. But get this, the new tallest (310m) and the highest of the next generation of skyscrapers, dubbed 'the shard of glass' just happens to be a large obelisk/pyramid.




So we have a pyramid and an obelisk. What does it all mean, anyone care to enlighten me?

Last edited by jockey; 17-04-2008 at 05:45 AM.
jockey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2008, 06:30 AM   #2
steppewar
Eternal Member
 
steppewar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: a cloud in cuckoo land
Posts: 7,302
Likes: 30 (14 Posts)
Default

A very observant thread for your 1st one Jockey. Talk about hidden in plain sight. I'm surprised no-one has mentioned it before.

On the subject of obelisks, I live in a town where there is a 55 foot tall war memorial obelisk bang in the centre of the town. No doubt the foundations of it are 11 foot deep, 55 + 11 = 66, no doubt this has got something to do with 666, blood sacrifice and all that.
steppewar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2008, 09:05 AM   #3
skyline
Senior Member
 
skyline's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 892
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

its directly opposite the o2 (millenium dome) Male and female pure lummi
skyline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2008, 09:37 AM   #4
ekx_dissillusioned
Senior Member
 
ekx_dissillusioned's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Ripon, CA
Posts: 125
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by steppewar View Post
A very observant thread for your 1st one Jockey. Talk about hidden in plain sight. I'm surprised no-one has mentioned it before.

On the subject of obelisks, I live in a town where there is a 55 foot tall war memorial obelisk bang in the centre of the town. No doubt the foundations of it are 11 foot deep, 55 + 11 = 66, no doubt this has got something to do with 666, blood sacrifice and all that.
that or the number of the fallen angel in cabalism
ekx_dissillusioned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2008, 10:15 AM   #5
jockey
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 6
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyline View Post
its directly opposite the o2 (millenium dome) Male and female pure lummi
can you explain abit more? Is there evidence of this elsewhere?
jockey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2008, 10:38 AM   #6
red_ram
Senior Member
 
red_ram's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Manchester, UK
Posts: 1,299
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

David explains how male and female symbolic buildings are placed together to exaggerate the energy fields (or something). I've seen a picture of Toronto for a travel poster showing an 'obelisk' next to a dome.
__________________
Two thousand years ago, a Roman senator suggested that all slaves be made to wear white armbands so that they could be better identified.

But a fellow senator wisely disputed the idea.

For, he said, if the slaves were to see how many strong they stood, they could revolt...
red_ram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2008, 11:48 AM   #7
frankanne
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,815
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by red_ram View Post
David explains how male and female symbolic buildings are placed together to exaggerate the energy fields (or something). I've seen a picture of Toronto for a travel poster showing an 'obelisk' next to a dome.

That's right. In all the big cities you will find domes (female womb) and obelisks (male penis). Just look what Christopher Wren built after the great fire of London in 1666 - St. Paul's Cathedral (dome) and the Monument (obelisk). Are these on ley lines?
frankanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2008, 11:50 AM   #8
skyline
Senior Member
 
skyline's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 892
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jockey View Post
can you explain abit more? Is there evidence of this elsewhere?
I read it in the biggest secret I think.There are many examples around the world,the white house and the obelisk,The lourve,St Pauls

Bluewater shopping centre in Kent has 333 shops and is shaped liked a pyramid it also has reptilian carvings and masonic references to the pyramid and dome and its about 13 miles from the O2.Milldenhall shopping centre in sheffield seems to have a similar roof design although I havent been inside
skyline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2008, 12:30 PM   #9
red_ram
Senior Member
 
red_ram's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Manchester, UK
Posts: 1,299
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyline View Post
Bluewater shopping centre in Kent has 333 shops and is shaped liked a pyramid it also has reptilian carvings and masonic references to the pyramid and dome and its about 13 miles from the O2.Milldenhall shopping centre in sheffield seems to have a similar roof design although I havent been inside
Makes me wonder about the design of the Trafford Centre in Greater Manchester. Its most recognisable features are the two glass domes (leading a friend of my mum's to believe at first that the Centre was in fact a huge mosque ). I'll examine the interior decor in more detail next time but it's certainly distinctive.

The Arndale Centre in the city centre has recently been redeveloped. In the new Exchange Square a huge eye-shaped skylight has been installed and the floor decoration is such that if you were to look down through it you would see a giant eye with a pupil. This might be a stretch, but the lights surrounding the mini-skylights in this section of the ceiling add up to a multiple of 13.
__________________
Two thousand years ago, a Roman senator suggested that all slaves be made to wear white armbands so that they could be better identified.

But a fellow senator wisely disputed the idea.

For, he said, if the slaves were to see how many strong they stood, they could revolt...
red_ram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2008, 12:32 PM   #10
red_ram
Senior Member
 
red_ram's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Manchester, UK
Posts: 1,299
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jockey View Post

There are many new buildings proposed for the city and docklands and some will be taller than one canada square. But get this, the new tallest (310m) and the highest of the next generation of skyscrapers, dubbed 'the shard of glass' just happens to be a large obelisk/pyramid.


This looks astonishingly like the description of the pyramidical Ministry buildings in 1984.
__________________
Two thousand years ago, a Roman senator suggested that all slaves be made to wear white armbands so that they could be better identified.

But a fellow senator wisely disputed the idea.

For, he said, if the slaves were to see how many strong they stood, they could revolt...
red_ram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2008, 12:51 PM   #11
truthseeker1980
Senior Member
 
truthseeker1980's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: London
Posts: 2,896
Likes: 19 (11 Posts)
Default

I have mentioned this before and it is in the symbolism threads, i posted it about exactly a year ago.

If you actually notice it's not the pyramid on top, that is the main thing its the fact that its WORLDS biggest obelisk, which is also just a couple of miles from the worlds biggest dome. I will search for my thread as i got a pic of the worlds biggest obelisk (canary wharf) and the worlds biggest dome (millenium dome) all in one shot.

They must be harnessing some kind of energy through them.
truthseeker1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2008, 12:53 PM   #12
truthseeker1980
Senior Member
 
truthseeker1980's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: London
Posts: 2,896
Likes: 19 (11 Posts)
Default here you go

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1971
truthseeker1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2008, 01:23 PM   #13
hirschfelder
Senior Member
 
hirschfelder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,535
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

People think these monuments are built to house people, offices and shops, but that's their secondary purpose

I picked up on this in Leeds and have found all sorts of weird shit. You can read all about it in my blog (my sig)

The new thing I'm working on is an article about a scheme currently under construction called "Lumiere"



-Lumiere means light: Light - Illuminism - Illuminati and so on
-It's a twin-towered scheme; Representing the number 11, a 'magic number'
- Due for completion in 2012
- The towers are 55 and 33 storeys tall respectively: These too are 'magic numbers'
__________________
All new explosive blog!
hirschfelder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2008, 08:21 PM   #14
stinker
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 139
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

I remember Icke talking about the dome and canary wharf back in the mid nineties. I believe at the time he was working on the theory that the PTB were using the set up some sort of time-shift ahead of the millenium. I believe he mentioned that the dome was on the 0 degree meridian from which all time zones are calculated and this was central to his theory at the time.

Not that I'm sure that I should be encouraging this, however, here's some local knowledge. You may wish to know that two tunnels virtually link canary wharf and the dome. The big hole you see in the roof of the dome is actually the air vent for one of the blackwall tunnels coming up from underneath.

However, a much more recent tunnel link was opened later on in the form of the jubilee line extension. It runs direct from Canary Wharf to North Greenwich (the dome) before heading to Stratford (site of lots of olympic stuff). Also you may wish to know that none of these things lie on the meridian, but are reasonably close to it.
stinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2008, 09:18 PM   #15
jockey
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 6
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hirschfelder View Post
People think these monuments are built to house people, offices and shops, but that's their secondary purpose

I picked up on this in Leeds and have found all sorts of weird shit. You can read all about it in my blog (my sig)

The new thing I'm working on is an article about a scheme currently under construction called "Lumiere"



-Lumiere means light: Light - Illuminism - Illuminati and so on
-It's a twin-towered scheme; Representing the number 11, a 'magic number'
- Due for completion in 2012
- The towers are 55 and 33 storeys tall respectively: These too are 'magic numbers'
Ive always wondered about the parkinson building in leeds. Check it below. And now that its been pointed out about the male female stuff, theres a dome behind it too.





Then theres the council building with the GOLDEN owls ontop of obelisks at either side of the entrance and on top of the towers (4 in total)


Last edited by jockey; 17-04-2008 at 09:36 PM.
jockey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2008, 09:34 PM   #16
haribohero
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 33
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Yeah I first "noticed" the pyramid on top canary warf yesterday while watching a 7/7 vid. It was at the base of canary warf they had the 3 "suicide bombers" executed.
haribohero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2008, 10:17 PM   #17
hirschfelder
Senior Member
 
hirschfelder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,535
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jockey View Post
Ive always wondered about the parkinson building in leeds. Check it below. And now that its been pointed out about the male female stuff, theres a dome behind it too.

Then theres the council building with the GOLDEN owls ontop of obelisks at either side of the entrance and on top of the towers (4 in total)
I've never noticed that about the Uni, good find

There's also 9 pyramids and 11 windows on the Civic Hall, which in my opinion is symbolic of the pyramid of Khafre - The rest of Giza is laid out quite blatantly. Check it out
__________________
All new explosive blog!
hirschfelder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2008, 10:31 PM   #18
jockey
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 6
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hirschfelder View Post
I've never noticed that about the Uni, good find

There's also 9 pyramids and 11 windows on the Civic Hall, which in my opinion is symbolic of the pyramid of Khafre - The rest of Giza is laid out quite blatantly. Check it out
Is there any significance with the 4 lions at the front of the the town hall? Are they common in illuminati buildings? They are also facing perculiar angles.
jockey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2008, 11:17 PM   #19
hirschfelder
Senior Member
 
hirschfelder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,535
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

The Town Hall is the Sphinx and the lions are on its paws. We're told lions are important Illuminist symbols, but I've never heard a convincing argument why they are

That said, the Sphinx at Giza allegedly points to the constellation of Leo when Orion is in line with the pyramids

Check out the "Illuminati symbolism in your home town" thread and post your Uni obelisk/dome find in there
__________________
All new explosive blog!
hirschfelder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2008, 08:50 AM   #20
hagbard_celine
Senior Member
 
hagbard_celine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Oxford
Posts: 4,364
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyline View Post
its directly opposite the o2 (millenium dome) Male and female pure lummi
You get that combination all over the place:

1. St Mary's Tower and the Radcliffe Camera in Oxford:



2. The Washington Monument and the Halls of Congress in Washington DC

3. A second set in London: Big Ben and St Pauls (They're not side by side, but are often pictured together on the London skyline).

I'm sure you can think of other examples.
__________________
"Lynda, you're sweet. From what I've seen of your world, do you think anybody votes for sweet?"
Doctor Who- Bad Wolf.

"Because he refused to compete in games for domination he was indomitable."
from The Dispossessed by Ursula le Guin

Last edited by hagbard_celine; 20-04-2008 at 10:55 AM.
hagbard_celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:04 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.