Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 16-04-2008, 09:37 PM   #1
eternal_spirit
Inactive

Default Crowley Freemason, Satanist, MI6

33° Mason, Aleister Crowley would definitely get some votes in the "most wicked man who ever lived contest" and is the clear cut favorite for the title of "The Father of Modern Satanism". Crowley's wicked life and his intimate association with Freemasonry are both well known.

Crowley himself was terribly decadent. A happily heroin-addicted, bisexual Satan worshiper, he asked people to call him "The Beast 666." Crowley believed that he was literally the antimessiah of the apocalypse.

During the first World War, Crowley transferred his activities to America. The press proclaimed him "the wickedest man in the world." He also spent time in Italy, but was expelled because Italian authorities accused his disciples of sacrificing human infants in occult rituals. According to one source, Crowley resided in the Abbey of Thelema near Cefalu Sicily, and revived ancient Dionysian ceremonies. During a 1921 ritual, he induced a he-goat to copulate with his mistress, then slit the animal's throat at the moment of orgasm.

WAS ALEISTER CROWLEY JUST A 'CLOSET' FREEMASON?

Aleister Crowley was very proud of all his accomplishments and connections. He bragged about all of the Masonic medals and insignia that he was entitled to wear.

This view was confirmed when The Arcane Schools of John Yarker came to me for review. I wrote to the author, who recognized my title to the 33° and conferred on me the grades of 95° Memphis and 90° Mizraim. It seemed as if I had somehow turned a tap. From this time on I lived in a perfect shower of diplomas, from Bucharest to Salt Lake City. I possess more exalted titles than I have ever been able to count. I am supposed to know more secret signs, tokens, passwords, grand words, grips, and so on, than I could actually learn in a dozen lives. An elephant would break down under the insignia I am entitled to wear.

Here we see 33° Aleister Crowley in all of his Masonic regalia:

PAST GRAND MASTER ALEISTER CROWLEY

FRATER SUPERIOR BAPHOMET XI°

CROWLEY'S DOCTRINE

We find in the next quotes, the 'doctrine' of Aleister Crowley from MAGICK in Theory and Practice, by The Master Therion (Aleister Crowley):

But the bloody sacrifice, though more dangerous, is more efficacious; and for nearly all purposes human sacrifice is the best.

The animal should therefore be killed within the Circle, or the Triangle, as the case may be, so that its energy cannot escape. An animal should be selected whose nature accords with that of the ceremony--thus, by sacrifcing a female lamb one would not obtain any appreciate quantity of the fierce energy useful to a Magician who was invoking Mars. In such acase a ram would be more suitable. And this ram should be virgin--the whole potential of its original total energy should not have been diminished in any way. For the highest spiritual working one must accordingly choose that victim which contains the greatest and purest force. A male child of perfect innocence and high intelligence is the most satisfactory and suitable victim.

From The Book of the Law, by Aleister Crowley:

With my Hawk's head I peck at the eyes of Jesus as he hangs upon the cross......

There is no law beyond Do what thou wilt.

From SATANIC EXTRACTS, by Aleister Crowley:

The Oath of Fealty

I bind my blood in Satan's hands,

All this that lieth betwixt my hands

To thee, the Beast, and thy control,

I pledge me; body, mind, and soul.

Pledge

I swear to work my Work abhorred,

Careless of all but one reward,

The pleasure of the Devil our Lord

ALEISTER CROWLEY WAS AN INTERNATIONAL MASON

Crowley was truly an international Mason. He received his 33° in Mexico City and spoke of participating in Masonic rituals in the United States and also was involved in other rites of Freemasonry. Not only was Crowley a 33° Grand Inspector General of Scottish Rite Freemasonry, but he was also involved in other rites of Freemasonry that went even deeper into the occult. The Rite of Memphis contained Masonic rituals with a definite Egyptian flavor.

By the end of 1910, thanks to my relations with the Grand Hierophant 97° of the Rite of Memphis (a post held after his death by Dr. Gerard Encausse ['Papus'], Theodor Reuss ['Merlin'], and myself), I was now a sort of universal inspector-general of the various rites, charged with the secret mission of reporting on the possibility of reconstructing the entire edifice, which was universally recognized by all its more intelligent members as threatened with the gravest danger.
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2008, 09:40 PM   #2
eternal_spirit
Inactive

Even for a man like Crowley who was obsessed with the occult, the rituals of Freemasonry provided a profound occult thrill.

I supposed myself to have reached the summit of success when I restored the Secret Word of the Royal Arch. In this case, tradition had preserved the Word almost intact.

Were Aleister Crowley and his followers or perhaps a similar group capable of performing acts and rituals that are comparable to what are described by satanic ritual abuse survivors. The following quotes are from a book entitled, Secrets of the German Sex Magicians. This book talks about the ritual use of pain and attributes to Crowley the most perverted of practices such as bestiality and the ritual consumption of body fluids.

The ritual use of pain and agony as an access mode to trance and magical power does have its limits, though. For one thing, physical pain tends to dull the senses in the long run, so that stimuli have to be increased incessantly. This may quite easily lead to grave bodily harm, not to mention the fact that it can become downright addictive and lead to a kindled frenzy not very easily mastered.

Crowley, in fact, trod in his practice a path similar to that of the more materialistic authorities. Although he positively encouraged ejaculatory orgasm in his sex magic, he always made a point of consuming what he called the "elixir" afterwards. He understood this elixir to be the mixture of the sexual fluids of both partners or, in the masturbatory act, as just the semen. He entered very carefully in his the magical diaries a description of the elixir's consistency and taste, and he even recorded the prophecies which he deduced from these data.

And Crowley's practices go on to be even more disgusting.

Coprophagia, which means consumption of excrement, here also includes consumption of other secretions such as urine and sweat. It was ritually practiced from early times on the sympathetic-magic principle that the secretions of any entity contain part of its magis. Crowley, for example, occasionally offered his disciples in Cefalu the excretement of a goat. This frequently met with no small disapproval!

Crowley performed a similar ritual in his Sicilian Abbey of Thelema, during which his Scarlet Woman was to be mounted by a goat which would be beheaded during the climax.

There exists today a secret society that dedicates itself to carrying on the teachings of Aleister Crowley. This group is called the O.T.O.. The O.T.O. was founded earlier this century by high grade Austrian Freemason Karl Kellner and German Freemason Theodor Reuss. The O.T.O. became a major force in the occult world when Aleister Crowley became its leader.
Old 16-04-2008, 10:35 PM   #3
clozaril
Inactive

never read any of his books.

he comes across, as OTO does, as a major contributor to the world we are living in through chris evereds illuminati dvd.

there is a channel 4 docu about him, mentioned quite a bit about his time in italy. though it concudes that he died penniless in hastings or bournmouth, can't remember which.

quite a life
clozaril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2008, 10:37 PM   #4
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

thirdwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2008, 10:41 PM   #5
peachped

"During a 1921 ritual, he induced a he-goat to copulate with his mistress, then slit the animal's throat at the moment of orgasm."

I doubt it somehow. It's a load of bollocks.
peachped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2008, 11:04 PM   #6
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

much of what he was meant to have done was bullshit.... Mussolini booted him out of Italy for a load of shit.... what do you think the media done as well?

He was not a saint and was a mess in his later years, but I don't listen to any of the shit said about him, especially when the Christians go on at him highlighting quotes taken out of context..so on...

I make judgement by his works and that alone.
Old 17-04-2008, 06:09 AM   #7
monkfish
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirdwave View Post
much of what he was meant to have done was bullshit.... Mussolini booted him out of Italy for a load of shit.... what do you think the media done as well?

He was not a saint and was a mess in his later years, but I don't listen to any of the shit said about him, especially when the Christians go on at him highlighting quotes taken out of context..so on...

I make judgement by his works and that alone.
He once told the press " i have sacrificed hundreds of children during my magic" -Play on words meaning wanking off.

According to something i saw and read, it was he who introduced the V for victory hand signal to winston churchill as a inverted shwasticka

He also got his wife possessed in cairo while still a member of the golden dawn

Lovley bloke though
monkfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2008, 09:17 AM   #8
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

In all honesty I don't even care if he was evil.... not bothered... You can still learn something from evil people... in fact drawing a line on who you can and cant learn something off is just not trusting your self.

that being said after reading his works I am convinced that %90 of what is written about him is utter shite.

the fact is, even if people want to call him evil, it does not matter because his teachings did not make out he was good or bad, he did not claim to be good.... and he did not try to make people think how he did, in fact showed a disrespect for people who would "follow him".... there was no manipulation to it... in fact he taught people that what you put out, you get back..... you create your world but when you do you got to face it...

basically his stuff should have had a "Spiritual 18" certificate on it.

The main reason I was interested in reading some of his stuff was how so many objected to him and got offended ... it made me understand why he just wound them up and got fed up with them.... and drew me to him more..
Old 17-04-2008, 09:34 AM   #9
ekx_dissillusioned

Quote:
In all honesty I don't even care if he was evil.... not bothered... You can still learn something from evil people... in fact drawing a line on who you can and cant learn something off is just not trusting your self.

Couldn't agree with you more
ekx_dissillusioned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2008, 10:08 AM   #10
mondo23

Read Perdurabo by Richard Kaszinski. It is THE best and probably most well researched book on the life of Crowley. It dispelled any preconceived ideas I had about him. He is very much misunderstood. His work can be valuable for some people.
Old 17-04-2008, 10:25 AM   #11
quickening666
Inactive

I have a lot of respect for Crowley. In fact one of my favourite books is his "Book of Thoth". He was by no means the perfect man (who is?) but the stories that make him so infamous were and are greatly exadurrated. If it wasn't for Crowley, we wouldn't have most of the various "magic" practises we have today. Which is ironic because a lot of people from various belief systems (especially Wicca), despise the man not understanding the important role he played.
quickening666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2008, 11:05 AM   #12
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by quickening666 View Post
I have a lot of respect for Crowley. In fact one of my favourite books is his "Book of Thoth". He was by no means the perfect man (who is?) but the stories that make him so infamous were and are greatly exadurrated. If it wasn't for Crowley, we wouldn't have most of the various "magic" practises we have today. Which is ironic because a lot of people from various belief systems (especially Wicca), despise the man not understanding the important role he played.
We must also look at what the word would be like if the 60s had not happened.... and we all know what the 60s was and who was very inspirational in that movement.
Old 17-04-2008, 11:23 AM   #13
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

that fact this thread has been moved to the Satanism / Child abuse is a perfect example of how other create the picture of him.

He was not a Satanist.. and he did not abuse children, yet here the thread is...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mondo23 View Post
Read Perdurabo by Richard Kaszinski. It is THE best and probably most well researched book on the life of Crowley. It dispelled any preconceived ideas I had about him. He is very much misunderstood. His work can be valuable for some people.

bugger!... £134.62 on Amazon!!

funny how all the good books are now out of print and cost a fortune!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_ss_...&Go.y=11&Go=Go

Last edited by thirdwave; 17-04-2008 at 11:47 AM.
Old 17-04-2008, 12:19 PM   #14
jennf

Hello Everyone

Not sure if you are aware of this fact, but here it is anyway for your consideration, it is on Pauline Pierce (Barbara Bush's mother) if you already know sorry!

http://cantontruth.blogspot.com/2008...ey-george.html

and the 3rd and 4th news items on this page

http://news.google.com/archivesearch...chive&ct=title

Here is one of the above pages for quick link

http://www.truthalliance.net/News/Co...6/Default.aspx

Last edited by jennf; 17-04-2008 at 12:37 PM.
jennf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2008, 01:32 PM   #15
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

Yeah I have read all about this and I have to say she looks very much like him, It could quite possibly be true...

But I'm not sure what that means.... we already know he was sex mad and was in several secret societies.

Lady Diana had sex with Prince Charles... what does that mean?
Old 17-04-2008, 04:58 PM   #16
mondo23

Quote:
that fact this thread has been moved to the Satanism / Child abuse is a perfect example of how other create the picture of him.

He was not a Satanist.. and he did not abuse children, yet here the thread is...

bugger!... £134.62 on Amazon!!

funny how all the good books are now out of print and cost a fortune!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_ss_...&Go.y=11&Go=Go
134.62?!!!! There are copies of it in my local Waterstones for 12 quid or whatever the cover price is. I got mine from amazon for about 6 quid a few years ago. The price may have rocketed as I heard New Falcon have gone under or something. Shame as everything they ever published is brilliant.
Old 17-04-2008, 06:10 PM   #17
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
134.62?!!!! There are copies of it in my local Waterstones for 12 quid or whatever the cover price is. I got mine from amazon for about 6 quid a few years ago. The price may have rocketed as I heard New Falcon have gone under or something. Shame as everything they ever published is brilliant.
I will check waterstones next time i see one...

does seem odd its hard to track it!
Old 17-04-2008, 06:11 PM   #18
krakhead
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
£250 for a signed copy? http://www.abebooks.co.uk/servlet/Se...rabo&x=77&y=18 (towards bottom of the page)

New Falcon are having trouble since Christopher S. Hyatt died recently, not quite sure what it all entails though. I agree that they produced some great books, you never know, they may get it all back in order again soon.

I have read several Crowley books and have found them all useful in one way or another. My favourite would be "Diary of a Drug Fiend".
obviously satirical that some people somewhere don't already believe it.”
Rwy'n dy garu di
krakhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2008, 11:57 AM   #19
david numen

I started a thread about this but didn't get many replies. This is a matter of concern for me. Last year my brother-in-law had a heart attack - he was literally seconds from death and it was, by the doctor's admission, sheer good luck that he survived.

We were talking about deaht-bed visions and the like when it came out that my brother-in-law had a near death experience. During this he saw various family members but one man in particular was beckoning him - one man he kind of recognised but didn't know. A couple of weeks later he asked one of his daughters to look up an album cover and pointed out to one figure and said that was who he saw when he had his NDE...the cover was Sgt Pepper and the figure was Crowley.

My brother-in-law is Spanish although he lived in Britain for 20 years however I am 100% sure he would not have heard of Crowley before so it's very strange that he should have seen him.

The only reply I had from someone here was that Crowley was basically hugely misunderstood and was a wonderful human being and I had nothing to worry about...sorry but I am not convinced. He played up to his image way too much for someone who was innocent of many of the reports about him.
david numen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2008, 12:17 PM   #20
eternal_spirit
Inactive

That's interesting David.

Crowley Freemason, Satanist, MI6

The title of the thread is for anyone who's reading it a BIG clue!