Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 15-04-2013, 04:26 AM   #1
anders lindman

Exclamation Three types of consciousness

Ordinary consciousness is what we have as separate individuals. The Illuminati may have some sort of collective consciousness! But the Illuminati hive mind is not a true global consciousness since only the Illuminati members are a part of it. And there is potentially a third (at least) kind of consciousness that is a full global consciousness.
anders lindman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2013, 05:14 AM   #2
decode reality
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anders Lindman View Post
Ordinary consciousness is what we have as separate individuals. The Illuminati may have some sort of collective consciousness! But the Illuminati hive mind is not a true global consciousness since only the Illuminati members are a part of it. And there is potentially a third (at least) kind of consciousness that is a full global consciousness.
I'm not sure what you exactly mean by the word 'consciousness' - I'll use the term 'the whole'. The people in positions of power are as much part of the whole as the populations they preside over. They just choose to manage the system in an imbalanced, selfish way.

Every person is a part of the same 'consciousness' (meaning the same energy/matter underlying every thing) but we give focus to different aspects of it.
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2013, 05:49 AM   #3
anders lindman

Quote:
Originally Posted by decode reality View Post
I'm not sure what you exactly mean by the word 'consciousness' - I'll use the term 'the whole'. The people in positions of power are as much part of the whole as the populations they preside over. They just choose to manage the system in an imbalanced, selfish way.

Every person is a part of the same 'consciousness' (meaning the same energy/matter underlying every thing) but we give focus to different aspects of it.
I was thinking that for example the real New World Order is a collective consciousness, even though the ruling elite may have a different idea of the NWO.

And by consciousness I mean as in being awake and self-aware, so the collective unconscious Carl Jung described is not the same but instead more like a seed for the emerging collective consciousness.
Old 15-04-2013, 06:15 AM   #4
decode reality
Inactive

Quote:
I was thinking that for example the real New World Order is a collective consciousness, even though the ruling elite may have a different idea of the NWO.

And by consciousness I mean as in being awake and self-aware, so the collective unconscious Carl Jung described is not the same but instead more like a seed for the emerging collective consciousness.
Would like to ask:

In identifying different types of consciousness, what's the point you're driving at?
Old 15-04-2013, 06:42 AM   #5
anders lindman

Quote:
Originally Posted by decode reality View Post
Would like to ask:

In identifying different types of consciousness, what's the point you're driving at?
Our ordinary consciousness is separate to only ourselves. A collective consciousness connects individual minds into a network of cooperating minds. Not like in telepathy in the sense of sending thoughts between people and instead a whole mind where each person is like a single 'neuron' in a large social brain.

And I was speculating that the Illuminati may have such collective consciousness. That would explain how they can have agendas that stretch for centuries or even millennia!
Old 15-04-2013, 07:47 AM   #6
anders lindman

It may also be that the Illuminati don't have a real collective consciousness, yet still a far superior integration in their "shadow" society than in the public society.

So the Illuminati then would be a semi kind of collective consciousness. The third kind, which I believe humanity is evolving into will be a true collective consciousness, but not in the hive mind Borg style as in Star Trek, and instead each individual consciousness will remain but will be a part of a huge global mind.
Old 15-04-2013, 07:49 AM   #7
bluetopaz
Inactive

Intersting and thought provoking.

Global Consciousness....

Universal Consciousness

yeah

kinda like that actually.....
bluetopaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2013, 08:05 AM   #8
anders lindman

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluetopaz View Post
Intersting and thought provoking.

Global Consciousness....

Universal Consciousness

yeah

kinda like that actually.....
And universal consciousness is a fourth type! I think that's basically what David Icke has called infinite consciousness and others have called unity consciousness etc. That's MUCH bigger than the collective consciousness of humanity.
Old 15-04-2013, 08:15 AM   #9
anders lindman

And what about space aliens? What kind of consciousness do they have? The answer is that it depends on the level of development of their civilisation. Some may be 'young' civilisations, like our own, and not having reached a planetary consciousness yet, while the more advanced extraterrestrial civilisations will have planetary consciousness, galactic consciousness and some even intergalactic consciousness.
Old 15-04-2013, 08:21 AM   #10
decode reality
Inactive

Thanks for your replies, Anders.

Taoism also classifies humanity into three broad 'abstract' categories:

Inferior men
Superior men
Great men

(i.e., men denotes both female and male)

Will come back to your thread and go into a touch more detail another time soon.

Last edited by decode reality; 15-04-2013 at 08:22 AM.
Old 15-04-2013, 08:23 AM   #11
anders lindman

And why, if some space aliens are so extremely advanced, don't they help us? They could easily fix our problems with starvation, poverty, diseases, and environmental pollution etc.

I know the answer to that! Because it's not possible to SKIP consciousness levels. So for example, we cannot have full public contact with ETs until we have reached planetary consciousness. Because if such interaction was premature, it would shortcut and destroy our own unique development as a civilisation.
Old 15-04-2013, 08:58 AM   #12
grandmasterp
Banned

We are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively.
(Osho).
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2013, 09:06 AM   #13
anders lindman

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
We are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively.
(Osho).
Yes, that's the infinite consciousness David Icke has talked about. Yet the infinite consciousness still has to grow through lifeforms, individuals and civilisations etc. So that's why we humans certainly do not feel particularly infinite at the moment. Evolution is a process of consciousness.

If the one consciousness wouldn't have any separations within it, no experience would be possible. And I think the Big Bang represents the first split (at least in our universe) of the oneness into duality, and evolution is a process of creating increasing integration between the separations.
Old 15-04-2013, 09:46 AM   #14
ritchs

Quote:
It may also be that the Illuminati don't have a real collective consciousness, yet still a far superior integration in their "shadow" society than in the public society.

So the Illuminati then would be a semi kind of collective consciousness. The third kind, which I believe humanity is evolving into will be a true collective consciousness, but not in the hive mind Borg style as in Star Trek, and instead each individual consciousness will remain but will be a part of a huge global mind.
This is only my opinion, but I think at the core, they are all Satanists or sellouts. That is the connection between them, its like a big Charles Manson family. That Luciferian dogma is the thing that persists through the centuries. From that perspective, they have lots of time to bide, this is an eternal struggle.

The time thing took me a long time to comprehend, as they could not possibly live long enough to see the objectives fulfilled. From a spiritual standpoint, there is no time.

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
ritchs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2013, 10:11 AM   #15
anders lindman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritchs View Post
This is only my opinion, but I think at the core, they are all Satanists or sellouts. That is the connection between them, its like a big Charles Manson family. That Luciferian dogma is the thing that persists through the centuries. From that perspective, they have lots of time to bide, this is an eternal struggle.

The time thing took me a long time to comprehend, as they could not possibly live long enough to see the objectives fulfilled. From a spiritual standpoint, there is no time.
I think the Satanic or what to call part of the Illuminati is disconnected from collective consciousness part of the Illuminati. Because they would only need to do all that nasty satanic stuff if they lack better means of collective power.
Old 15-04-2013, 10:16 AM   #16
anders lindman

So, then, what is the difference between the collective conscious and the collective unconscious? Carl Jung described the collective unconscious like this:

"My thesis then, is as follows: in addition to our immediate consciousness, which is of a thoroughly personal nature and which we believe to be the only empirical psyche (even if we tack on the personal unconscious as an appendix), there exists a second psychic system of a collective, universal, and impersonal nature which is identical in all individuals. This collective unconscious does not develop individually but is inherited. It consists of pre-existent forms, the archetypes, which can only become conscious secondarily and which give definite form to certain psychic contents." --
Carl Jung actually includes the collective conscious in that quote! Check out the part "... can only become conscious secondarily..." which means that the collective unconscious CAN become conscious according to Jung.

And what the Illuminati have managed to do is to tap into the collective unconscious and make it conscious!

We ordinary people should in theory also be able to make the collective unconscious conscious through our own minds.

Last edited by anders lindman; 15-04-2013 at 10:18 AM.
Old 15-04-2013, 10:33 AM   #17
anders lindman

The Abyss of Hell

"Illustration of the structure of Hell according to Dante Alighieri's Divine Comedy. By Sandro Botticelli (1480 ou 1495). According to Carl Gustav Jung, hell represents, among every culture, the disturbing aspect of the collective unconscious." --
That would no doubt be what the Satanic part of the Illuminati get their power from. But it's a fractured and limited part of the collective unconscious.
Old 15-04-2013, 10:49 AM   #18
kaiser

Yes this is good info thanks and for some reason I woke with this subject at the forefront of my personal consciousness today.

I found the follolwing and mathematically it explains how there are many infinity's all ranging in size so one infinity can be smaller than another! It ties in nicely here in that you have to have Global consciousness before you can have a larger type as said. Brill!

In an infinite universe, none of us is unique
For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow. ........Ecclesiastes 1:17-18

Now choose; Red or Blue.
kaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2013, 11:32 AM   #19
grandmasterp
Banned

I read someplace that......

"Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness."

Seems like a good call.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2013, 11:57 AM   #20
anders lindman

"Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea. ... There will be no more death..." -- Revelation 21

The "sea" in the Bible quote is I suspect that which separates our consciousness to become trapped and isolated. And a new earth means an evolutionary leap into the next level of consciousness for humanity.

I guess the Illuminati already have some of that power because they can tap into the collective unconscious and make conscious use of it. But the "new earth" is the ability for everybody to tap into the collective unconscious and make it conscious in a full way.