Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

Old 04-04-2013, 06:25 PM   #1
kazg

Exclamation Skircoat Lodge, Halifax

An athletic black man that automatically controlled a room simply with his presence, seemed to command respect under any circumstance. He always presented himself as a poised, level, even tempered sort of gentleman.
Nothing about the way he carried himself suggested he wouldn't think twice about rugby tackling a 14 year old girl from across the room, or pinning a child to the wall by the throat simply for ...... being.

His hair whilst speckled grey, belied very little of his true age in the first few months of my time in Skircoat Lodge, although that changed quite rapidly as time progressed.
He Needed to be in control. If something wasn't quite right for him, we all suffered, staff and kids alike. About the only person he doted on was his 8 yer old daughter Emma.

He was slightly above 6". I know that because my dad is 6" exact and Phillips always puffed himself up in front of men similar size, kind of the way a peacock does. There again, it was a habit my dad also favoured so the few times I remember my dad returning me to Skircoat Lodge, I got a brief comedy sketch before the punishments kicked in for the absconding from whence I had just been returned.

I remember my first night in Skircoat Lodge....my first night in Care.....

I'd been shown into the 6-bedroom. That literally meant....6 beds, 6 girls.....
I was horrified....I was raised as an only child!! The idea of having other people in my room, able to touch my stuff!!!
I stalled for about an hour. If staff came to check on me, I pretended to be unpacking, or prowling the room, getting my bearings..... all the time staring out of the windows, checking the height from the hill at the back of the girls wing, making sure I could spot my exit route before the sun set.
Satisfied I could find my way into town, I threw myself down on what can only be described as THE most uncomfortable bed EVER and to add insult to what has probably contributed to soooo many aches each morning - injury, the matress was covered in plastic. I stood up to go find somebody to complain at and demand a proper matress, not a kiddy bed....and Miss Brunning appeared in the doorway. Told me I'd better get my things unpacked and put away and get my arse downstairs for supper. NOW!!!

Five minutes later, supper turned out to be a half cup of tea (to which I am highly allergic) and 2 Rich Tea biscuits with half a digestive.

Several of the girls took earliest opportunities to have quiet words with me, either in groups or singular.
"Watch out for him, 'specially at night. If you're in the 6-bedroom, watch that back door.."

Panic stricken, I wracked my brain for every euphemism I had ever heard at the Lurcher Club, the Canoe Club and Grammar School (all rather "spirited" establishments in their own, unique ways)....and the only back door I could bring to mind sounded rather painful to say the least and more to the point wtf would a grown man want a girls "back door"!!!!!

I made a hasty exit to the bedroom to ponder my current predicament.

Upon walking into the bedroom, I felt some relief, as I was staring straight ahead at a door set just into an almost invisible alcove in the far wall.
I walked over to it and gently tested it. Locked.
As girls started to drift in for bed, I found out the door led to the stores for the Camping trips. It was where they kept all the waterproofs and tents, rucksacks and water bottles for some of his' "famous" 3-peaks walks that we faced on a regular basis.
Even at 14 yr old, I found it heart breaking to see a 7 yr old boy, completely exhausted to the point of collapse, being kicked like a rabid dog and told "Get up you lazy little shit, there's only one more peak to go."

http://brynalynvictims.blogspot.co.u...oat-lodge.html

Last edited by The Tealady; 05-04-2013 at 03:11 AM. Reason: name deleted for legal reasons
kazg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 08:57 PM   #2
welshwitch
Banned

@Kaz

I read this on your blog some 15 minutes ago. It's an incredibly powerful piece.

Total respect to you for having the guts to tell it like it is.

x
welshwitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 09:19 PM   #3
bossman10

@kazg

I just read this too Kaz, and I second WWs comment.
bossman10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 09:37 PM   #4
kazg

ty guys. the piece will be updated on a regulr basis.

now yewtree have said no prosecutions in Halifax, guess I'm free to speak openly. So thats what im doing.
Old 05-04-2013, 12:09 AM   #5
tink123

Please carry on I am gripped...so will others be...you have to tell the whole story and let the whole world know and never shut up about telling your story until something is done otherwise these experiences and the truth will get buried in time altered changed nad lied about.

so they never existed so it is vitlly important you and others like you record your stories to stop future generations from doing this to each other as history has a tendency to repet itself. So please tell continue I am really interested.
tink123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 12:28 PM   #6
kazg

http://brynalynvictims.blogspot.co.u...odge-pt-2.html

pt 2 avail now.

and pt 3

Last edited by kazg; 06-04-2013 at 10:28 AM.
Old 08-04-2013, 03:08 PM   #7
kazg

http://brynalynvictims.blogspot.co.u...odge-pt-4.html

Part 4 out now.
Please Note:

*Warning: This piece contains descriptive narrative any normal person will find abhorrent!!!!!!*
Old 08-04-2013, 08:22 PM   #8
hangthedj
Banned

Heartbreaking Kaz...and the police have said they aren't going to do anything?
hangthedj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 09:46 AM   #9
kazg

Quote:
Originally Posted by hangthedj View Post
Heartbreaking Kaz...and the police have said they aren't going to do anything?
yep. and they are refusing to put the decision in writing - reckon they dont have time. what they Mean is - "no letter coz you'll put it straight online"
Old 10-04-2013, 02:35 PM   #10
kazg

http://brynalynvictims.blogspot.co.u...odge-pt-5.html

part 5
Old 10-04-2013, 07:57 PM   #11
skrappy

I remember that shit hole, didnt he and another sick twat get locked up in early 2000's for offences commited there ? I had friends in care around there and in the Bradford area. Complaints were washed away and dismissed. They were all in it together or knew about it. Well done for speaking out, keep at it.
skrappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 08:42 AM   #12
kazg

Quote:
Originally Posted by skrappy View Post
I remember that shit hole, didnt he and another sick twat get locked up in early 2000's for offences commited there ? I had friends in care around there and in the Bradford area. Complaints were washed away and dismissed. They were all in it together or knew about it. Well done for speaking out, keep at it.
they are still being washed away.
they refuse to lay fresh charges because he served "a significant sentence"
im sorry but 3 n half years inside isnt significant to all the lives he destroyed
Old 11-04-2013, 07:27 PM   #13
skrappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazg View Post
they are still being washed away.
they refuse to lay fresh charges because he served "a significant sentence"
im sorry but 3 n half years inside isnt significant to all the lives he destroyed
Agreed, Is that all he served ? its a disgrace. I found a list below that didnt suprise me, but goes to show how wide spread it is.

http://www.abuselaw.co.uk/AbuseLaw/M...neousHomes.asp

Only now are people starting to realise. The cover ups, abuse and beatings that went on in these places was everywhere. Those that turned a blind eye are as guilty. I hope they serve their time in hell with the rest. It needs more people to come out of the shadows and speak out, but for most it is a chapter in life that they want to forget.

You are very brave speaking out, love and respect to ya
skrappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 07:50 PM   #14
schumie

shit I had no idea this is less than 3 miles from my house

and I have just read your blog -jesus I thought I had it bad

you have nothing but my utmost respect for having the courage to delve into dark places you probably keep well hidden to write that

but know this - that was past and you survived - you are here to tell us your story and it must be told

as I have indicated I am local to this ( I wasn't in my youth and at the time this happened) but I am now

any help you need getting this out locally I will do all I can

the police may not be interested in doing anything but I am

whatever you want to do I will help

You are not alone

sending you the biggest hug I can x

Last edited by schumie; 11-04-2013 at 08:10 PM.
schumie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2013, 09:14 PM   #15
kazg

Ty honey.
I appreciate the kind words