Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Survival / Local Economies / Communities

Old 07-02-2017, 06:31 PM   #441
the apprentice
Inactive

Another version of a queen bee insemination device that I made today.

This one has many esoteric and Masonic undertones, built in, see if you can work them all out.

Here are just a few.

Ecliptic ring 360 and set at 23.4 degrees.

50 Degrees and York Pitch.

Hexagonal base.

33-1 instrument threads throughout.

There are lots more built into the other fixed apparatus.

Can you or do you even want to play, the choice is yours.

screen capture windows

Last edited by the apprentice; 07-02-2017 at 06:34 PM.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 09:27 PM   #442
elenita

Impressive, The Apprentice
elenita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 10:03 PM   #443
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by elenita View Post
Impressive, The Apprentice
Thank you elenita.
Old 03-03-2017, 02:12 PM   #444
the apprentice
Inactive

The project finally finished and the collection on the table, our bee group will bee very happy indeed to receive these on loan pro bono.

pc screenshot

Each unit has a potential value of at least 1.5K each, some commercial variants cost in the region of double that figure and are no more effective than my versions.

All will do their job admirably.

The common theme right across the spectrum is tube within tube and glass tube inside brass tube so arranging everything was very straight forward, as far as i know this kind of bee artificial Insemination equipment has never been built in this way before and as simply put together.

Total costs for parts for the entire collection seen here was only £ 250.00, and eight weeks of a few hours a day labour.

Below is the very last model made fairly recently.

uploading images

Showing the queen bee in situ, a tricky operation.

click image upload

Thanks for looking.

Last edited by the apprentice; 03-03-2017 at 02:14 PM.
Old 03-03-2017, 03:22 PM   #445
thermion

There are some very impressive skills being displayed on this thread!

BTW, my lightning detector (image below) has protected me completely these past few years from death by lighting.

Encouraged by my ability to construct safety devices, I have built an all-electronic magnetic field UFO detector (image to follow). None of your clumsy magnetic needles junk like those designed by that dodgy old amateur Ray Stanford. Oh no. This is all electronic!

I can confirm that since I built it two years ago, there has not been a single alien abduction in my neighbourhood.

thermion

Quote:
Originally Posted by thermion View Post

Of course it works by incorporating my patented miniaturised Tesla-scalar-wave trigatron detector, and a 9-volt battery.
thermion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 05:54 PM   #446
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
There are some very impressive skills being displayed on this thread!

BTW, my lightning detector (image below) has protected me completely these past few years from death by lighting.

Encouraged by my ability to construct safety devices, I have built an all-electronic magnetic field UFO detector (image to follow). None of your clumsy magnetic needles junk like those designed by that dodgy old amateur Ray Stanford. Oh no. This is all electronic!

I can confirm that since I built it two years ago, there has not been a single alien abduction in my neighbourhood.

thermion
What does it detect, pulse energy perhaps.

Building our Mk 2 induction Furness soon, we have been waiting for the main capacitor to cone from over seas.

Cool.
Old 03-03-2017, 06:27 PM   #447
thermion

Quote:
Originally Posted by the apprentice View Post
What does it detect, pulse energy perhaps.

Building our Mk 2 induction Furness soon, we have been waiting for the main capacitor to come from over seas.

Cool.
The lightning detector detects radio emissions from lightning at about 300 kHz.

The UFO detector is just a magnetometer that detects changes in the ambient magnetic field - supposedly a sign of UFO activity. This is based on the observation that close encounters tend to stop petrol engines but not diesel engines. Not exactly a firm theory, but anyway...

What frequency does your induction furnace run at and what will you use it for? Melting metals presumably?
Old 03-03-2017, 06:54 PM   #448
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:

The UFO detector is just a magnetometer that detects changes in the ambient magnetic field - supposedly a sign of UFO activity. This is based on the observation that close encounters tend to stop petrol engines but not diesel engines. Not exactly a firm theory, but anyway...

What frequency does your induction furnace run at and what will you use it for? Melting metals presumably?
I'm not exactly sure to tell you the truth, but when we do the next one, my freind is the real expert on this one, I will share the schematic with everyone.

Made for melting metals, gold and silver mainly and some bronze.

One the UFO car engine stopping model.

Petrol cars used to have a lot more engine electrical parts on them but today so do diesels.

The only single electrical device that would be effected on the older diesels was the fuel cut off solenoid..

I have been out to many cars on breakdown recovery as an RAC tech that wouldn't start and it was always this small valve on the deisels that would fail, all you needed to do to get the driver home was remove the small rubber contact inside and screw the solonoid body back into the pump, but it would not stop on the key afterwards, you had to stall it in third gear.

If you take the older stories of the UFO model most cars then we're petrol.
Old 03-03-2017, 07:43 PM   #449
thermion

Quote:

Petrol cars used to have a lot more engine electrical parts on them but today so do diesels.

The only single electrical device that would be effected on the older diesels was the fuel cut off solenoid..
The theory (such as it was) suggests UFOs (whatever they are) generate very strong magnetic fields, disrupting the spark generating process which of course diesels don't have.

A much more modern theory suggests UFOs strongly ionise the air so the high voltage for a spark cannot be generated. That's still an explanation for stalling petrol but not diesel cars.

As you say, all modern vehicles are now packed full of electronics. If any of this is true, all types of vehicle are probably susceptible to disruption. I'd have thought someone would have done some decent recent research on exactly this. But it seems not.

(Sorry - all off topic really.)
Old 03-03-2017, 08:48 PM   #450
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:

I'm not exactly sure to tell you the truth, but when we do the next one, my freind is the real expert on this one, I will share the schematic with everyone.

Made for melting metals, gold and silver mainly and some bronze.

One the UFO car engine stopping model.

I have been out to many cars on breakdown recovery as an RAC tech that wouldn't start and it was always this small valve on the deisels that would fail, all you needed to do to get the driver home was remove the small rubber contact inside and screw the solonoid body back into the pump, but it would not stop on the key afterwards, you had to stall it in third gear.

If you take the older stories of the UFO model most cars then we're petrol.

Edit

Just looked into the frequency of the main coil and it sets the loop at between 50 and 53 megahertz, the chip automatically adjust to keep the tuning where it should be.

Last edited by the apprentice; 03-03-2017 at 08:51 PM.
Old 05-03-2017, 11:00 AM   #451
the apprentice
Inactive

Here are some mini mating nucleus hives I have made to complement my new venture into queen bee rearing, these house a small nucleus of workers and drones to service the queens need, just like us humans are being farmed.

Did you know that it is the females that do most the work and gathering of food in the hive, they even feed the boys who do nothing other than fertilizes the queen and fan the hive to keep the optimum temp just right for the new large developing in the coccoons.

Mostly made from recycled timber.

These are just like the city within a city model and the COL.

[/url]

windows 7 screen shot

Thanks for looking.

Last edited by the apprentice; 05-03-2017 at 11:03 AM.
Old 16-03-2017, 07:28 PM   #452
the apprentice
Inactive

It looks like another photo host has been wiped out taking all my recent photos with it, all I get is 502 bad gateway.

However I now have another site, here is a 3d version of my latest been manipulator this can now be 3d printed using JTL's

image host

I got the pictures back again, the server which is in Panama was compromised but I'm back up and running again.

Last edited by the apprentice; 17-03-2017 at 04:32 PM.
Old 17-03-2017, 04:28 PM   #453
the apprentice
Inactive

Here is my next project.

It's a new design I put together for making myself a baroque set of Irish parlour pipes in D432 it has a single regulator using 7 seoerate notes and has four drones.

I will make it from pear wood and bronze fittings with ebony mounts or ornamentation on the end of each drone.

This took me 5 days to draw in 3d so what we see is the finished item.

img hosting
Old 17-03-2017, 10:05 PM   #454
magritte

What is the cad program you are using? Wouldnt mind a new one to try out if it is relatively easy to pick up as I have to run a version of Pro Engineer on my old computer at the moment.
magritte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2017, 10:29 PM   #455
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by magritte View Post
What is the cad program you are using? Wouldnt mind a new one to try out if it is relatively easy to pick up as I have to run a version of Pro Engineer on my old computer at the moment.
Here you go if you know any students you can get it for free

http://www.softpedia.com/get/Science...sion-360.shtml

I have been using my old version of Solidworks I got way back in 2001 when I was working in the trade with all its thick manuals.

Last edited by the apprentice; 17-03-2017 at 10:33 PM.
Old 18-03-2017, 02:40 PM   #456
magritte

Quote:
Here you go if you know any students you can get it for free

http://www.softpedia.com/get/Science...sion-360.shtml

I have been using my old version of Solidworks I got way back in 2001 when I was working in the trade with all its thick manuals.
Thank you
magritte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2017, 03:46 PM   #457
polyhedron
Premier Subscribers

I've got Turbo Cad. I quite like it.
I built a reprap pro 3 years ago.
Can't think of anything to make.
I'd quite like to build a turntable.
polyhedron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2017, 05:25 PM   #458
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by polyhedron View Post
I've got Turbo Cad. I quite like it.
I built a reprap pro 3 years ago.
Can't think of anything to make.
I'd quite like to build a turntable.
TurboCad is good software, in fact they are all much of a likeness and can be extrapolated pretty much standard today.

Just been tested today I built another drawing of the bees insemination devices and one of the concentrics was outterly by .03476 and wouldn't mate, but it deleted one of the holes and cut through again using the other in line, bossed it into line.

This sometimes happens if you don't draw the line with the left hand touching the joystick, they are so accurate just a slight bump on the desk is enough to get things out of line.

What kind of turntable is it for, music ?

Last edited by the apprentice; 18-03-2017 at 05:35 PM.
Old 18-03-2017, 05:39 PM   #459
polyhedron
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
TurboCad is good software, in fact they are all much of a likeness and can be extrapolated pretty much standard today.

Just been tested today I built another drawing of the bees insemination and one concentric was outterly by .03476 and wouldn't mate, but it deleted one of the holes and cut through again using the other in line, bossed it into line.

This sometimes happens if you don't draw the line with the left hand touching the joystick, they are so accurate just a slight bump on the desk is enough to get things out of line.

What kind of turntable is it for, music ?
Yes, for playing 33 1/3's, 45's and 78's, battery operated pcm dc motor, 5v to run off optional USB supply and recharge. But in all truth, what stops me is that I'd like to make it using a small lathe such as a clock makers I have yet to buy, and this means installing a work surface into my flat and mounting my drill stand, and making something that resembles a workshop. I used to be a member of the British Horological Institute for a short time.
polyhedron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2017, 05:46 PM   #460
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by polyhedron View Post
Yes, for playing 33 1/3's, 45's and 78's, battery operated pcm dc motor, 5v to run off optional USB supply and recharge. But in all truth, what stops me is that I'd like to make it using a small lathe such as a clock makers I have yet to buy, and this means installing a work surface into my flat and mounting my drill stand, and making something that resembles a workshop. I used to be a member of the British Horological Institute for a short time.
You could use a woodwork lathe to turn brass and composite materials to a fair degree of accuracy if yon can find a large faceplate. I adapter one along these lines using good quality birch plywood at 1 inch thick which is pretty stable stuff.

A clock is one thing I would love to make maybe a wooden one with all wooden gears like one an old friend once made.

I have quite a few DVD motors that I collected from old throw aways at the car boots.