Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 26-02-2013, 04:43 PM   #1
blackyblue

Default Information on freemasons

You have been recomended to your local lodge by a 30 degreer, and you have recieved the phonecall. You have been invited to a meeting before two grandmasters that will interview you and decide whether you are right for the freemasons or not. What will this meeting consist of and what do the grandmasters want to know?

There is no defence against an evil which only the victims and the perpetrators know exists.
blackyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2013, 07:40 PM   #2
enlighten me

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackyblue View Post
You have been recomended to your local lodge by a 30 degreer, and you have recieved the phonecall. You have been invited to a meeting before two grandmasters that will interview you and decide whether you are right for the freemasons or not. What will this meeting consist of and what do the grandmasters want to know?
y

It matters not if you're recommended by a "30 degreer" or an Entered apprentice "1st degeer" the two grandmasters want to get to know you that's all, and your reasons for wanting to join?

What do you hope to get from joining Freemasonry?

What can you do for your local lodge and community?
enlighten me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2013, 08:07 PM   #3
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:

They'll want to know two things:

First if you have any ethical and religious beliefs which may interfere with being a freemason.

And secondly they'll want to know if you have any burning ambitions which they can help you fulfill on a 'quid pro quo' basis.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2013, 08:50 PM   #4
blackyblue

Quote:
Originally Posted by enlighten me View Post
y

It matters not if you're recommended by a "30 degreer" or an Entered apprentice "1st degeer" the two grandmasters want to get to know you that's all, and your reasons for wanting to join?

What do you hope to get from joining Freemasonry?

What can you do for your local lodge and community?
Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post

First if you have any ethical and religious beliefs which may interfere with being a freemason.

And secondly they'll want to know if you have any burning ambitions which they can help you fulfill on a 'quid pro quo' basis.
So lets say the interview goes well and the person gets accepted, what next?

There is no defence against an evil which only the victims and the perpetrators know exists.
Old 26-02-2013, 09:00 PM   #5
joiningthedots
Banned

Quote:
You'll forget what really occurred during the interview but have a sore bum and spend the rest of your life under their obscure control ?

'Control the mind control the body.'

Last edited by joiningthedots; 26-02-2013 at 09:01 PM.
joiningthedots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2013, 09:00 PM   #6
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by joiningthedots View Post
You'll spend the rest of your life under their obscure control and forget what really occurred during the interview but have a sore bum?

'Control the mind control the body.'
What he said.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2013, 09:25 PM   #7
kappy0405

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackyblue
You have been invited to a meeting before two grandmasters that will interview you and decide whether you are right for the freemasons or not. What will this meeting consist of and what do the grandmasters want to know
You have to believe in a higher power/"God" (unless it's the Grand Orient of France(?)). Some appendant bodies require you to be a "Christian".

They would mainly want to know what your intentions are, if you have conflicting beliefs, & so on. More than anything, they probably just want to get to know the candidate a bit to judge their character.

=Thesis & Anti-Thesis: Don't pick a side!! Don't fall for it!!

Last edited by kappy0405; 26-02-2013 at 09:26 PM.
kappy0405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2013, 03:50 AM   #8
kadosh
Banned

Quote:
This hypothetical question can be easily answered. First of all the scenario as outlined would never happen. A man has to apply to join Freemasonry of his own free will as he is not recommended. He will need sponsors to join if he is accepted but they are not involved in recommending him they only vouch for his character. There would not be two GMs involved either. There would be a local lodge committee that would interview the man and one of the interviewers would be the Worshipful Master (WM) of the lodge. Some of the questions they will ask will be does he believe in a Supreme Being, whether he has any criminal convictions, what he expect to gain from membership and if he has discussed this application with his wife/partner. Costs of membership and the time commitment would be mentioned as well. Also the man will have the opportunity to ask questions from the committee. It is a straightforward process.

Last edited by kadosh; 27-02-2013 at 03:51 AM.
kadosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2013, 09:29 AM   #9
slartibartfast

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by kadosh View Post
This hypothetical question can be easily answered. First of all the scenario as outlined would never happen. A man has to apply to join Freemasonry of his own free will as he is not recommended. He will need sponsors to join if he is accepted but they are not involved in recommending him they only vouch for his character. There would not be two GMs involved either. There would be a local lodge committee that would interview the man and one of the interviewers would be the Worshipful Master (WM) of the lodge. Some of the questions they will ask will be does he believe in a Supreme Being, whether he has any criminal convictions, what he expect to gain from membership and if he has discussed this application with his wife/partner. Costs of membership and the time commitment would be mentioned as well. Also the man will have the opportunity to ask questions from the committee. It is a straightforward process.
Much too sensible answer...
Old 27-02-2013, 10:37 AM   #10
grandmasterp
Banned

Quote:
1, What's you golf handicap?
2, Can you afford to foot the bill for a three-course dinner for the lodge members?
2a, With all drinks included?
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2013, 11:34 AM   #11
blackyblue

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
Over 28

Old 27-02-2013, 09:22 PM   #12
enlighten me

Quote:
Over 28
Not bad, the "Interview" is also a time for you to see if you will fit in with other members of the lodge, I would recommend that you attend a few of the lodges social events first, if you have not already done so.
enlighten me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2013, 01:08 AM   #13
ksigmason

Quote:
Now, as it has been said you must join on your own accord, but in most jurisdiction two Masons sign your petition. Once read in Lodge a committee is assigned to meet with the candidate. During this "interview" they just want to get to know you, not for any sinister purpose. My investigation committee I had a Past Grand Master.

I also doubt you'd be interviewed by two sitting Grand Masters unless one was a dual member of another jurisdiction and he just happened to be a member of the other Grand Master's Lodge, and they both were assigned to be on your investigative committee, but such odds would be unlikely. Also, there are usually 3 men on an investigating committee. Usually its 3 Master Masons assigned by the Master of the Lodge.

Quote:

Quit spreading lies.

Traveling Templar blog - 24FEB2019
ksigmason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 08:50 PM   #14
eastbeast

Quote:

No wonder you didn't get in, you were being interviewed for a 'position' at an all male sauna.......
Old 01-03-2013, 08:54 PM   #15
eastbeast

Quote:

At my first interview I remember being slightly affronted at being asked if I believed in God.

Anyway, if the interview goes ok, the next thing is your proposer usually tells you you are in, then you get a letter informing you when you will be initiated. (If I remember correctly)
Old 01-03-2013, 08:56 PM   #16
eastbeast

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
2, Can you afford to foot the bill for a three-course dinner for the lodge members?
2a, With all drinks included?

That must have been forgotten at my interview then.
Old 01-03-2013, 08:57 PM   #17
multiversal_quiver

Thumbs down

The freemasons around here seem to be just people who get together for civic activities, do charity work, or have dinners for their families. I have a family member who is a freemason. He's involved because his father was a freemason. Are all freemason organizations different?
Old 01-03-2013, 10:02 PM   #18
kadosh
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by multiversal_quiver View Post
The freemasons around here seem to be just people who get together for civic activities, do charity work, or have dinners for their families. I have a family member who is a freemason. He's involved because his father was a freemason. Are all freemason organizations different?
Where are you located? Perhaps USA.
kadosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 10:04 PM   #19
multiversal_quiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by kadosh View Post
Where are you located? Perhaps USA.
Yes, southern USA.
Old 01-03-2013, 10:16 PM   #20
ksigmason

Quote:
Originally Posted by multiversal_quiver View Post
Yes, southern USA.
Once in a while today you see generational Masons or often referred to as Lewis Masons. Most Blue Lodges, the main body of Freemasonry, is fairly similar across the board, but you do see some minor differences from state to state in the US. From the US to such countries like the UK you see some greater differences in the ritual, but the general premise is still there.

Outside the Blue Lodge, there are appendant and concordant bodies that may differ from nation to nation, but some organizations are pretty standard globally. It just depends on which body we want to talk about.

Traveling Templar blog - 24FEB2019
ksigmason is offline   Reply With Quote