Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 18-02-2013, 06:53 PM   #1
gremlin

Default Brighton Council to open 'gender neutral' public t

Brighton Council to open 'gender neutral' public toilets as it 'phases out male and female lavatories'

A new development will include toilets that can be used by any adult or child
Brighton and Hove city council want to 'promote term gender neutral'
Opponents described change in signage as 'unnecessary bureaucracy'
Toilets will not feature the words 'men' and 'ladies' but universal symbols

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2LHJeelhu

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2013, 07:34 PM   #2
presidentgas
Restricted Profile

I have to suffer this lot. They're fucking crazy. Everything they do is done for ideological reasons rather than common sense. All their crazy schemes have caused more problems than they have solved. They will only be happy when residents are living in teepees, riding unicycles to work on a collective organic farm,and calling each other "Comrade" . Or working as mime artists or "interpretive dancers".

A bunch of fucking amateurs playing with other peoples money. Some people thought the Greens would be some sort of viable alternative to the usual suspects, but they're just the same. They lie, fiddle statistics, ignore facts, ignore overwhelming objections from residents, and refuse to answer questions. They're obsessed with being "right on" and being the first place in the country or the world to host this or display or build that

If you've ever been tempted, don't vote Green. They might look all cosy and cuddly, but if - God forbid - they ever took power nationally, we'd end up like North Korea in 10 years. They're fucking mental. They're as extreme in their own way as the BNP is in theirs.

Take a look at this ****. He's the leader of the council. His name's Jason Kitcat, FFS. What a prick.

http://www.theargus.co.uk/news/10228..._money/?ref=mc

Last edited by presidentgas; 18-02-2013 at 07:36 PM.
presidentgas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2013, 07:41 PM   #3
dopey
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by presidentgas View Post
I have to suffer this lot. They're fucking crazy. Everything they do is done for ideological reasons rather than common sense. All their crazy schemes have caused more problems than they have solved. They will only be happy when residents are living in teepees, riding unicycles to work on a collective organic farm,and calling each other "Comrade" . Or working as mime artists or "interpretive dancers".

A bunch of fucking amateurs playing with other peoples money. Some people thought the Greens would be some sort of viable alternative to the usual suspects, but they're just the same. They lie, fiddle statistics, ignore facts, ignore overwhelming objections from residents, and refuse to answer questions. They're obsessed with being "right on" and being the first place in the country or the world to host this or display or build that

If you've ever been tempted, don't vote Green. They might look all cosy and cuddly, but if - God forbid - they ever took power nationally, we'd end up like North Korea in 10 years. They're fucking mental. They're as extreme in their own way as the BNP is in theirs.

Take a look at this ****. He's the leader of the council. His name's Jason Kitcat, FFS. What a prick.

funniest post I've read in ages
dopey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2013, 07:44 PM   #4
fairyprincess

As long as your not sat in the same stall, what's the problem? Some clothes shops have universal dressing rooms.
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....

Last edited by fairyprincess; 18-02-2013 at 07:45 PM.
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2013, 07:48 PM   #5
dopey
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyprincess View Post
As long as your not sat in the same stall, what's the problem? Some clothes shops have universal dressing rooms.

Well I don't particularly want a strange man listening to me tinkle.
Old 18-02-2013, 07:49 PM   #6
porridge
Banned

Mens toilets are very different places to ladys. Disgusting!

All new swimming pools are unisex changing rooms now too.
porridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2013, 07:53 PM   #7
huyi

yuck, men have the worst hygene when it comes to using the toilet, there is no way i would share a toilet with a man.
David Cameron. An Epitome of Evil Ep2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYljp...e=results_main
huyi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2013, 07:56 PM   #8
huyi

Quote:
Originally Posted by porridge View Post
Mens toilets are very different places to ladys. Disgusting!

All new swimming pools are unisex changing rooms now too.
i know right? when we want to do womans things while a bunch of drunk lads are hanging around the loo acting like idiots, there is a reason why loos are seperate! i won't have any decency or privacy, no wonder why i hate public toilets lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by dopey View Post
Well I don't particularly want a strange man listening to me tinkle.
+1
David Cameron. An Epitome of Evil Ep2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYljp...e=results_main

Last edited by huyi; 18-02-2013 at 07:58 PM.
huyi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2013, 08:01 PM   #9
marcusejc

I think this is a great idea. It will probably be separate rooms anyway. Things are already moving that way where I live (Gloucestershire), with individual toilet rooms rather than communal toilet blocks. All that they are doing in Brighton is going one step further and removing any references to gender in their signage. This is great for a city like Brighton, which has a lot of transgender people.

Personally, I much prefer being in my own private room, rather than a communal toilet block. I don't care what the gender is of the person who uses it before or after me. We all shit and piss anyway, so what does it matter?

Last edited by marcusejc; 18-02-2013 at 08:01 PM.
marcusejc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2013, 08:08 PM   #10
sueperb
Inactive

People have been using unisex toilets on trains for years, with no complaints about having to share that i'm aware of.

Last edited by sueperb; 18-02-2013 at 08:10 PM.
sueperb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2013, 08:11 PM   #11
kalliades

I blame Ally Mcbeal.
kalliades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2013, 08:11 PM   #12
dopey
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcusejc View Post
I think this is a great idea. It will probably be separate rooms anyway. Things are already moving that way where I live (Gloucestershire), with individual toilet rooms rather than communal toilet blocks. All that they are doing in Brighton is going one step further and removing any references to gender in their signage. This is great for a city like Brighton, which has a lot of transgender people.

Personally, I much prefer being in my own private room, rather than a communal toilet block. I don't care what the gender is of the person who uses it before or after me. We all shit and piss anyway, so what does it matter?

So long as that's what attracts men into the place. And the ones who want to get themselves off listening to women having a pee or find themselves a five minute boyfriend in them find themselves another hangout.
Old 18-02-2013, 08:12 PM   #13
dopey
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by sueperb View Post
People have been using unisex toilets on trains for years, with no complaints about having to share that i'm aware of.
Yep, and they stink.
Old 18-02-2013, 08:21 PM   #14
cont

I don't understand what motivates this.

How can any woman willingly ask to use the same toilet as a man?

Surely gender neutrality only goes so far.
One who questions, and people should question everything, including what I say, is questioning in pursuit of the truth. A skeptic, their foundation from the start is that anything outside their pea-sized norm is not true. So their skepticism is not questioning if something is true it's setting out from the start to try to convince people it's not. - David Icke Videocast 11 March 2016
cont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2013, 08:27 PM   #15
porridge
Banned

porridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2013, 08:36 PM   #16
dopey
Inactive

Old 18-02-2013, 08:44 PM   #17
elshaper
Inactive

I'd imagine Brighton is the gay friendliest place in Britain where gay & lesbian occupies majority of the community. Hence nobody is objecting.

Last edited by elshaper; 18-02-2013 at 08:45 PM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2013, 08:50 PM   #18
substance_x

Quote:
Originally Posted by huyi View Post
yuck, men have the worst hygene when it comes to using the toilet, there is no way i would share a toilet with a man.
Now then....

I was listening to the radio today and this article was being discussed. There were plenty of people saying the opposite of what you have just said. There were people like publicans, toilet cleaning companies etc claiming that women's toilets are by far the worst.

Make of that what you will.
Old 18-02-2013, 08:53 PM   #19
substance_x

Some of the women on here can answer me this.

What is women's obsession with insisting that the toilet seat is down?

Why are we the ones that have to touch it to lift it? Why can't you put it up for us?

Ducks for cover.
Old 18-02-2013, 09:01 PM   #20
diamond dogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by presidentgas View Post

Have a Break.. Have a quck crap..

I had to laugh at this as you couldn't make it up.. has he got four brown fiingers representing Brighton..

He looks like un utter tool and I wouldn't employ him to clean the toilets..

I bet he's a real Smartiepants?

Yours

Mike Marsbar
''Media control is still based in the main on cultural manipulation. It's just so easy to do. When you set up one set of objectives toward the public and you've given them a certain definition for each code word, you hit them with the various code words and they're not going to believe anything if you don't want them to." Bowie

Last edited by diamond dogs; 18-02-2013 at 09:10 PM.
diamond dogs is offline   Reply With Quote