Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 31-03-2007, 02:44 AM   #1
tinmenace

Arrow The Pentagram, Stars and other Symbols

I have this fascinating book called Dictionary of Symbols by Carl. G. Liungman.

It has the most fascinating information which I'd like to share with you.

Quote:

The Pentagram within a circle

This ideogram has no meaning by itself. A filled version of the sign is used as a symbol of war in the United States and appears on tanks and fighter jets.

This sign can be called design-iconic symbol for the planet Venus. This planet is the only one in our system that can clearly be identified with a graphic structure unambiguously derived from a plotting of its astronomical movement in space.

If one knows the ecliptic and can pinpoint the present position of the planets in relation to the constellations of fixed stars in the zodiac, it is possible to mark the exact place in the 360 degrees of the zodiac where the morning star first appears shortly before sunrise after a period of invisibility

If we do this, wait for the morning star to appear again 584 days later (the synodic orbital time of Venus) and mark its position in the zodiac, and then repeat this process until we have five positions of Venus as the morning star, we will find that exactly eight years plus one day have passed. If we then draw a line from the first point marked to the second point marked, then to the third, and so on, we end up with a pentagram.

The following lines are taken from Zehren's An Annotated Bibliography: "It was only the planet Venus that possessed the five-pointed star sign. Not one of the innumerable stars above us can by its orbit recreate this sign."

http://www.symbols.com/encyclopedia/29/2914.html

Absolutely incredible!

...After 1460 solar years the 'hands' stood at their original places. This unit of 1460 years is the Egyptian 'Sothis year'and belongs not only to the god Seth-Sirius but, much more importantly, to the goddess Sothis. And this goddess was no other than ...Venus herself.

http://mv.vatican.va/3_EN/pages/x-Sc...01_11_010.html

"The space of time between the first appearance of the planet Venus and its reappearance at the same place is exactly 1,460 days, i.e., four solar years, which was the calendar used in antiquity by the Greeks to measure the Olympiades (which is also the time interval between the modern Olympic Games).

2004 Olympic Medal

The pentagon, also can be produced by the above procedure, with the difference that one takes into account Venus's first appearance irrespective of whether it is as the morning or the evening star.

Among those peoples who do not know that the two appearances represent one planet, we thus get two gods or divine powers, both related to the number 8. The reason for this is that Venus is visible in one of its two appearances during a period of 245-247 days, which is equivalent to eight cycles of the moon. It was possible to see the brightest star in the heavens together with the new moon (or waning moon) eight times before it eventually was swallowed by the sun, i.e., made invisible by the sun's light.

It was only when humans realized that the morning star and the evening star were the same planet that the pentagon, and the four year period could be linked to Venus.

The Akkadians were the first to realize this. Inanna, the Sumerian Queen of the heavens and the daughter of the moon, was given another role by the Semitic Akkadians. She was called Ischtar, the Queen of the heavens, goddess of war but also of divine beauty and peace.

Note the horned helmet, her wings, her reptilian feet and the owls

...to be continued....

Last edited by tinmenace; 31-03-2007 at 03:42 AM.
tinmenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2007, 04:13 AM   #2
tinmenace

There were three highest divinities in the Euphrates-Tigris region. Their symbols can be seen in almost every ancient mythological representation.

They are the SUN GOD

See the eye in the center of it? This is also the symbol for the sun.

The MOON GOD

and Inanna, Ischtar, or Astarte.

Again with the central eye or sun symbol.

Basic Sun symbol

Yet despite the fact that the true nature of Venus had been discovered and established in the Euphrates-Tigri region, the barbaric priests and medicine men of the Greek tribes continued to believe that the morning and evening stars were two separate entities. The differences between the correspondng two divinities were more accentuated than in other cultures, and these differences crystallized with the overall development of their civilization into Athena, the morning star and goddess of hunt (Diana) and battle, and Aphrodite the evening goddess of love.

It was not until 400 BC (about 1500 years after the Sumerians) that the Greeks discovered the unity of the morning star and the evening star. This is when the morning and evening stars were graphically united, in which one four-pointed star is placed behind the other.

Diogenes Laertius writes: "...and it is believed that he [Parmenides, 400 BC] realized, as the first, that the evening and morning stars were the same star, which Favorinus relates to us in his fifth book of 'Worthwhile Thoughts'. Others claim it was Pythagoras"

Throughout history we find that always one of Venus's two aspects has been overemphasized, and this has occured in nearly all cultural spheres. In Greece it was Athena, goddess of war and the war-like and slave-like holding Athens, who predominated at the cost of Aphrodite.

Does her crown remind you of anything or anyone?

I just want to mention at this time that David has always said it's the negative energies that are used against us, while the positive energies are oppressed. I think this information clearly demonstrates that fact.

The negative aspects have continued in this vein and Venus has given us the symbol of war par preference:

Last, we should mention that Ischtar, Venus and Inanna all represented a divinity of fertility and not only goddess of war and sexual pleasures. The most illustrative symbol for this particular quality must be a young woman with her child. When a new ideology discovers that it cannot wipe out an ancient and well-established ideological structure, almost as impossible to get rid of as is the brightest star in the sky of planet earth, it can adopt this structure (if you can't beat them, join them) and attempt to change its meaning by giving the symbol new meaning.

This is partially possible, though. The new ideological establishment can try to emphasize and encourage those elements that agree with the new ideology and at the same time suppress those that do not. The ardent advocates of the Christian ideology thus approved of fertility, but disapproved of tis relation to sexual pleasures and tried to suppress this aspect of fertility, though not fertility as such.

As a result we still have, after 2000 years, of ideological domination by the Christian faith (Catholicism), a holy female god, an Inanna, a goddess of fertility, but a very strange one, one who has managed to bear the best of earthly fruit of all - a human child - but without having engaged in un-Christian lustful and lecherous activities with a man.

Notice the sun symbol on her shoulder and the symbol of Ischtar on her head

Last edited by tinmenace; 31-03-2007 at 05:18 AM.
Old 31-03-2007, 04:38 AM   #3
tinmenace

Those 2000 years have been characterized by the conflict between high but often stupid ideals and a hateful practice, the conflict between the two fish bound together and forever trying to swim in different directions, by the sign of Jesus - the fish (or Pisces).

The conflicting oppositions.

From this comes the whore and the madonna complex and the worship of the virgin vulva which, instead of being a symbol for lecherous intimacy and pleasure, has been turned into a symbol for Jesus, for torture, for the degradation of one human by another.

http://www.symbols.com/encyclopedia/44/4411.html

This shape is known as the MANDORLA and is massively prevalent in Christian art. Drawn sideways, it was seen in Egyptian art (eye of Horus).

Horus was the son of Isis (see how the same symbol represents both sons/suns - Jesus and Horus)

Last edited by lottie_new; 08-08-2008 at 09:38 AM.
Old 31-03-2007, 07:25 AM   #4
thoth

In witchcraft, when you begin to "cast a spell" or invoke power, a circle is commonly used. Putting a tentagram inside of a circle enhances this power. I think because circles are kinds of like portholes in someway. How, I am not sure at this point. The eyes are portholes, and they are circles. Concentric rings is another way to utilize major energy. The eye on a stove, a tesla coil and the inside of every major sporting arena have concentric rings. Electrons can get excited easily in spirals and concentric rings.
"We experience ourselves, our thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest. A kind of optical delusion of consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us."
Albert Einstein, 1954

http://www.thoth.spiritual-nature.com/
thoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2007, 03:56 PM   #5
tinmenace

Hey Thoth,

Wow, yeah, there's a lot I don't know. Thanks for the info. I just stuck to the symbolism of it all and it's origin. I had no idea that Venus formed the shape of a pentagram in the sky. I just never knew that. So interesting.

Eventually, once I've posted enough about symolism, I want to tie it into how these symbols have essentially cast a spell on us, and kept us enchanted for ages. Magic spells was most definitely something used since antiquity, and is still being used on us on a massive scale.

Please contribute any more info on the electrons and stuff because it totally ties into this spell I'm talking about. It has created an illusion.

I like this. Thanks again Thoth, you always show me new info (just had a major epiphany!)
Old 31-03-2007, 04:10 PM   #6
thoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinmenace View Post
Hey Thoth,

Wow, yeah, there's a lot I don't know. Thanks for the info. I just stuck to the symbolism of it all and it's origin. I had no idea that Venus formed the shape of a pentagram in the sky. I just never knew that. So interesting.

Eventually, once I've posted enough about symolism, I want to tie it into how these symbols have essentially cast a spell on us, and kept us enchanted for ages. Magic spells was most definitely something used since antiquity, and is still being used on us on a massive scale.

Please contribute any more info on the electrons and stuff because it totally ties into this spell I'm talking about. It has created an illusion.

I like this. Thanks again Thoth, you always show me new info (just had a major epiphany!)

I have tried my hardest to understand how the symbols work in the literal, how they affect our consciousness or/and energy. I have a feww ideas about how they are doing this. I believe that we are being attacked on multidimensional level. But at the same time, they are using the symbols to try and clear the amount of negative karma coming back to them. I believe that a majority of their occult knowledge is much more powerful than we think. Give me a holla anytime you have some questions. I am not a guru or anything, I just have a head full of ideas. Whats your epiphany? Also remember about the spirals on your fingertips, crown of the head and dna. Spirals excite energy in a way. We are a storehouse of energy!
"We experience ourselves, our thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest. A kind of optical delusion of consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us."
Albert Einstein, 1954

Old 31-03-2007, 04:12 PM   #7
thoth

Where are you in Florida? I love it there, especially Miami, its beautiful down there. My uncle lives in Tampa. Well he lives in Sarasota and works in Tampa. How is your living situation there? If you want, you can pm me about it, I won't feel offended.
Albert Einstein, 1954

Old 31-03-2007, 04:36 PM   #8
tinmenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by thoth View Post
I have tried my hardest to understand how the symbols work in the literal, how they affect our consciousness or/and energy. I have a feww ideas about how they are doing this. I believe that we are being attacked on multidimensional level. But at the same time, they are using the symbols to try and clear the amount of negative karma coming back to them. I believe that a majority of their occult knowledge is much more powerful than we think. Give me a holla anytime you have some questions. I am not a guru or anything, I just have a head full of ideas. Whats your epiphany? Also remember about the spirals on your fingertips, crown of the head and dna. Spirals excite energy in a way. We are a storehouse of energy!

Hey Bud,

My epiphany is what you just said earlier. If these symbols are able to excite electrons in a certain way, they affect what we perceive as reality. Quantum?

Do you see?
Old 31-03-2007, 06:36 PM   #9
marguerite

Default Is it possible?

Is it possible that we can attach a new meaning to symbols in our own minds so that when we see them we cast a new spell?

Just a thought. I find this a fascinating topic.

Marguerite

Yeah, no chemtrails so far today!
marguerite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2007, 09:33 PM   #10
thoth

It seems that we are looking at/participating in one big spell! It won't work without our participation, or focusing of energy. Anytime they can get vast numbers of people to concentrate in an area near a vortex point of energy point, they have created some just like the ancients, you could utilize it. Think about all of the places around the world that sit on a vortex point where thousands of people come regularly. Then, there are symbols of penises and vaginas everywhere that it is triggering a subconcious stimulation. The fact that we are so sexually repressed as a species worldwide, when we grab a coke bottle, in the form of a woman's body or penis (which ever one you like) or look at an obelisk or solar window with a penis ejaculating, it triggers a sort of build up of energy or a future response of this energy. All energy has to manifest as something 'out here' in the physical, because ALL is energy that manifest. Thoughts are energy manifested, and ALL things are made up of thoughts. Thoughts=energy! WHen a person gets into an argument with someone, and they have stored up alot of negative energy, if they do not release it it will literally kill them on the inside. You have to make someone else mad, or get it out of your body or you will be pissed off and possibly piss someone else off just by resonance. You could be so mad that you might yell or break something, cause guess what, all energy has to manifest in some way! The reason that so many homes and businesses have solar windows because of the major secret...The solar window is really a penis ejaculating, look:

The shaft of the penis is really the doorway, with the tip being the top part of the window above the actual doorway. The "rays" of what appears to be one sun, on a higher level of occult knowledge is really sperm occuring during orgasm.
Albert Einstein, 1954

Old 31-03-2007, 09:44 PM   #11
thoth

In fact, most doorways are penises. Look at this, they are everywhere:

Here is a good one above. Notice the "squirt" at the tip of the penis.
Albert Einstein, 1954

Old 31-03-2007, 10:02 PM   #12
thoth

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...3021#post23021
Check this out!
Albert Einstein, 1954

Old 31-03-2007, 10:09 PM   #13
thoth

All symbols can posses the type of energy that they are designed to have. Have you ever watched the Magical Egypt series on Google videos? Its a lot to cover, but basically, all of the major temples in Egypt are made using certain numbers and patterns which carry the same energy vibration that our bodies do! Not only that, but basically the patterns used in creation to create us and other beauties of nature. Symbols trigger internal meanings, feelings, emotion, or ENERGY-in motion!
Albert Einstein, 1954

Old 31-03-2007, 10:23 PM   #14
thoth

Notice the glass concentric rings of the "Circle Center Mall"
Albert Einstein, 1954

Old 01-04-2007, 12:22 AM   #15
marguerite

I live in my heart and when I look at that door/window I see the sun rising on a beautiful day. A star for me is healing and health. A triangle pointed up for me means ascension back to God, pointed down is descension into matter. So, each person can create meaning to symbols that are personal so in effect we don't have to be mind controlled... What say you?

Marguerite
marguerite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 01:02 AM   #16
thoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by marguerite View Post
I live in my heart and when I look at that door/window I see the sun rising on a beautiful day. A star for me is healing and health. A triangle pointed up for me means ascension back to God, pointed down is descension into matter. So, each person can create meaning to symbols that are personal so in effect we don't have to be mind controlled... What say you?

Marguerite
Definitely, but its still a penis ejaculating. If you take away all of the horizontal lines, its all your left with. I see what you mean, but you are not seeing the entire image. Trust, its a penis.
Albert Einstein, 1954

Old 01-04-2007, 01:43 PM   #17
limelady
Inactive

Quote:
The fact that we are so sexually repressed as a species worldwide
Hmmm, dunno if I can go along with this thoth. Did you miss the sexual revolution of the 60'? I don't see much sexual repression in our neck of the woods, or in any other western country actually.

Sexuality and sex in general is EVERYWHERE.....its in your face and people are being actively encouraged to participate as much as poss...even the very young. Have you read a magazine designed for pre-teens and young teenage girls lately? Dolly for instance? If it weren't for the advertising, you'd swear you were reading a sex 'how to do' manual rather than a magazine. They're virtually pushing the girls out to become sexually active before they even developed beyond breast buds. Its revoltingly explicit!

I'd say its all being shoved down kids throats younger and younger......its easier to get em while they're young, then keep them occupied in the sexual fantasy world of the physical.....that'll take their minds off what's REALLY going on in this world and ensure they don't evolve a spiritual awareness.

No.....sexual repression is a thing of the past......if it ever really existed at all beyond closed doors.
limelady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 02:58 PM   #18
thoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by limelady View Post
Hmmm, dunno if I can go along with this thoth. Did you miss the sexual revolution of the 60'? I don't see much sexual repression in our neck of the woods, or in any other western country actually.

Sexuality and sex in general is EVERYWHERE.....its in your face and people are being actively encouraged to participate as much as poss...even the very young. Have you read a magazine designed for pre-teens and young teenage girls lately? Dolly for instance? If it weren't for the advertising, you'd swear you were reading a sex 'how to do' manual rather than a magazine. They're virtually pushing the girls out to become sexually active before they even developed beyond breast buds. Its revoltingly explicit!

I'd say its all being shoved down kids throats younger and younger......its easier to get em while they're young, then keep them occupied in the sexual fantasy world of the physical.....that'll take their minds off what's REALLY going on in this world and ensure they don't evolve a spiritual awareness.

No.....sexual repression is a thing of the past......if it ever really existed at all beyond closed doors.

I will have to disagree with you. Maybe its becuase of where I live or our age group. Trust me, that thing that happened in the 70s in long gone. I go to college with thousands of sexually repressed people. Did you forget that that time period in history was repressed? How many important people in history during the 60s and 70s were killed? Some of the most important in history. King Jr., X, Kennedys, and more. Then many of the drugs that enabled much of this revolutionary mode of thinking were suppressed. I am sorry, but I have to totally disagree with you now that I really think about it. Sex in todays day and age is like a game. People are so repressed in school its ridiculous. People won't have sex with someone, even if they want to if they feel that in some way its not politically correct or something my friends won't accept. Anytime you need outside approval to have sex with someone, its reppression I see it everyday.The fact that its in our faces and we consciously are not aware is were the trauma comes into play. Religion has us suppressed sexually, society and politics. We are being traumatized. This is all apart of their 'magic' and much of what they are doing won't work with this misuse of sexual energy. Not to be like that, but in my head, I know what I am talking about, and thats all that counts these days. That is not an attack, but I feel that right now, I am dead on on with most info. Maybe you know something I dont, maybe I do. Who is too say? At this point, I am going with what I know. Why so many obelisks? I see that you are saying that they are making us more sexual, in a way. But they turn right back around and suppress it. This causes trauma in any way you look at it.
Albert Einstein, 1954

Last edited by thoth; 01-04-2007 at 03:00 PM.
Old 01-04-2007, 03:09 PM   #19
thoth

As a matter of fact, its so sexually suppressed in other parts of the world, you have to place a cap on how many children you can even have, and you can be fined for have too many. Makes you not wanna have sex huh? Most people who I talked to who are married don't have sex but like once a month or something like that, and every study I have seen shows that more and more married people are having sex less and less. Is this not reppression? Too much energy going into work, and not enough to left over to have sex! There are anamolies in every instance, but to my knowledge, overall and the people that I interact with and talked to, its about the same. Kids cannot even understand sex until their parents get enough balls to talk to them about it, and that could go on until the kid asks an adult about it. So now, you are walking around with a boner, and your parents are not even talking to you about it until they feel comfortable enough. Reppression. Maybe you live in California or somewhere outside the u.s. where things are more liberal. But In-DIANA, the game plan is going just nicely! My intuition has brought me pretty far on this, I will have to stick with my guns. I do apologize if I come off like an ass, I am pretty confident about this info. My apologies, my intentions are never to offend anyone!
Albert Einstein, 1954

Old 01-04-2007, 03:13 PM   #20
limelady
Inactive

Wow!

You ought to come and live here......its a sexual free-for all. I see NO evidence at all of the oppression you speak of.....nor did I see it in New Zealand where I lived for most of my life.

People in these parts are serial bed-hoppers - dead opposite to what you have described! I know people living in London who say the same thing.
limelady is offline   Reply With Quote