Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 15-02-2013, 03:40 PM   #1
kadosh
Banned

Default Are Trolls a Secret Society?

It seems that one after one, threads keep popping up claiming the same silly, non-provable nonsense about Freemasonry. One guy starts it, makes a BUNCH of outlandish claims, posts some more garbage (maybe a scan from a book or a link to a pathetic anti-Masonic site that has not credibility whatsoever) ONLY to be replaced (sometimes immediately) with yet ANOTHER troll, making the SAME, worn-out, pathetic, unbelievable claims and the whole thing starts over again.

Is it because there's so much attainable, nonsensical garbage out there on the web for these guys to easily get without having to go to the trouble of actually doing any legitimate research (since they obviously do not know how to in the first place).

Threads here are continually being hi-jacked by trolls that post silly nonsense and lies about Freemasonry when they know NOTHING about it. I won't call any specific names, but will say this. If you have started a thread or contributed to an existing thread any message that makes claims like "low-ranking Freemasons don't know the truth" "only the elite, higher-ups know" "it's secretly Devil-worship" "Your Worshipful Master only tells you what the Lodge wants you to know" "Freemasonry = brainwashing" etc. etc. etc. ad nauseam...then guess what!

I'M TALKING ABOUT YOU! - resident trolls anyway.

In Internet slang, a troll (pron.: /ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion. - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)

With respect to the "troll" conspiracy. Why after years and years of answering the same accusations with the truth and facts are the same lies still being published? Really I have no idea what fuels these individuals to post and stand by such senseless claims and random drivel. Maybe just too much time on their hands? Really these people just seem to pick the best piece of "fiction" they can find on some low end website and then believe every word.

Freemasonry makes good men better, but not all men. Some men are beyond help.
kadosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2013, 03:41 PM   #2
grandmasterp
Banned

Well as long as you know the "Real Truth" then all's square eh bro?
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2013, 08:41 PM   #3
kadosh
Banned

The only way to deal with trolls is to limit your reaction and not to respond to trolling messages. It is well known that most people don't read messages that nobody responds to, while 99% of forum visitors first read the longest and the largest threads with the most answers.
Old 15-02-2013, 08:44 PM   #4
lightgiver

Arrow Trolls Under Fire

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lQ_MjU4QHw

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...233999&page=25
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=236521

Last edited by lightgiver; 15-02-2013 at 08:45 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2013, 08:55 PM   #5
enlighten me

Thumbs down

Wow another reply with a youtube video!
enlighten me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2013, 08:58 PM   #6
kalliades

Quote:
Originally Posted by kadosh View Post
All religions claim that. Not all of them conduct themselves in secret though.
kalliades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2013, 10:01 PM   #7
kadosh
Banned

Freemasonry is NOT a religion it IS a fraternal society.
Old 15-02-2013, 10:12 PM   #8
pyrrhonist
Inactive

One reason why people might repeat the same allegations, even though they are denied, is because the allegations are true.

My linguistic analysis has proven to me that the people claiming to be Masons on here are not being honest.
pyrrhonist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2013, 11:09 PM   #9
grandmasterp
Banned

Last thing a proper mason would do is to post online about it to non Masons.
Thing is in the USA they have all these ersatz lodges of Co Masons and such just making it up as they go along.
This guy might well be a mason in his own head but I doubt that he'd get past the tile of a proper GLE lodge.
Any clown can find the signs and passwords online, that don't make em a mason anymore than does sporting masonic insignia outside a constituted lodge meeting as that is expressly forbidden in the GLE.
Next door's old dad is a provincial grand poo bah in the GLE and he told me (when I was being groomed, I fit their demographic)..
'Anyone claiming to be a mason as a boast or wearing masonic insignia on display in public isn't a real mason'.

HTH

Last edited by grandmasterp; 15-02-2013 at 11:12 PM.
Old 15-02-2013, 11:39 PM   #10
kadosh
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyrrhonist View Post
One reason why people might repeat the same allegations, even though they are denied, is because the allegations are true.

My linguistic analysis has proven to me that the people claiming to be Masons on here are not being honest.
I have already exposed some imposters on here already. Any more names?
Old 15-02-2013, 11:48 PM   #11
grandmasterp
Banned

Bro Kadosh Inc.
Masonic Detective.
Bogus Masons Outed
(Cos it takes one to know one)
No job too small.
Reasonable Rates.
10% off for Pensioners.

See reverse of card for details of our karaoke service.
Weddings and Barmitzvahs a speciality.

Old 16-02-2013, 12:07 AM   #12
lightgiver

Arrow Bro K E M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iar440qdupU

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...5&postcount=52.. SharK...
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=413..BaiT...

Last edited by lightgiver; 16-02-2013 at 12:09 AM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2013, 01:36 AM   #13
kalliades

Quote:
Freemasonry is NOT a religion it IS a fraternal society.
A fraternal society that requires you to believe in a supreme being...they're called religions.

Last edited by kalliades; 16-02-2013 at 01:37 AM.
kalliades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2013, 08:46 AM   #14
kenny_bubb

Default Bacon & Spam

"Knowledge is power," wrote Sir Francis Bacon, in Meditationes Sacræ. De Hæresibus.

In 1597, when Bacon coined the now famous phrase, knowledge had to be earned. Earned through study, debate, and the willingness to discover a deeper understanding.

Unfortunately the internet has paved a fast-track to 'knowledge.' For many, hours of study can now be replaced by a simple Google search. Information cut and pasted from another source passes for knowledge.

But to achieve a deeper understanding requires intellectual rigour. A rigour far too often missing from the forum. Certain posters seem to delight in posting endless Youtube and Wikipedia links, often with no relation to the topic under discussion.

Second hand 'information,' neither properly researched or understood, posted as fact. Such posters understandably avoid debate at all costs.

To enter into a debate risks destroying the illusion of 'knowledge' the poster has tried desperately to create. Debate merely threatens to expose the poster's complete lack of understanding.

Posters who avoid debate at all costs and hide behind the ideas - and in the majority of cases the cut-and-pasted words - of others surely provide the definitions of 'spam' and 'trolling.'

I shall end where I began, with a quote. "An empty vessel makes the most noise."

The loudest poster here has the least to say.
kenny_bubb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2013, 08:57 AM   #15
ultimate_warlord
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalliades View Post
All religions claim that. Not all of them conduct themselves in secret though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kadosh
Freemasonry is NOT a religion it IS a fraternal society
Makes me wonder why masons go out of their way busting their balls in the attempt to prove that they`re the good guys.

If you`re the good guys, just STFU and move on. We`re not interested in your hush-hush, baphomet-head, goat-riding, apron-wearing clowning around in lodges.

Last edited by ultimate_warlord; 16-02-2013 at 08:59 AM.
ultimate_warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2013, 09:05 AM   #16
kenny_bubb

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimate_warlord View Post
Makes me wonder why masons go out of their way busting their balls in the attempt to prove that they`re the good guys.

If you`re the good guys, just STFU and move on. We`re not interested in your hush-hush, baphomet-head, goat-riding, apron-wearing clowning around in lodges.
The fact an entire sub-forum on here's devoted to "hush-hush, baphomet-head, goat-riding, apron-wearing clowning around in lodges," suggests interest exists, despite your assertions.

"STFU and move on." Just the kind of unquenchable thirst for knowledge and understanding I've come to expect here.
Old 16-02-2013, 09:11 AM   #17
ultimate_warlord
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenny_bubb View Post
The fact an entire sub-forum on here's devoted to "hush-hush, baphomet-head, goat-riding, apron-wearing clowning around in lodges," suggests interest exists, despite your assertions.

"STFU and move on." Just the kind of unquenchable thirst for knowledge and understanding I've come to expect here.
Speak for yourself...I´m not fucking interested, and to prove it I´m putting you on my "ignore" list.
ultimate_warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2013, 09:56 AM   #18
proudtobeamason

Quote:
It seems that one after one, threads keep popping up claiming the same silly, non-provable nonsense about Freemasonry. One guy starts it, makes a BUNCH of outlandish claims, posts some more garbage (maybe a scan from a book or a link to a pathetic anti-Masonic site that has not credibility whatsoever) ONLY to be replaced (sometimes immediately) with yet ANOTHER troll, making the SAME, worn-out, pathetic, unbelievable claims and the whole thing starts over again.

Is it because there's so much attainable, nonsensical garbage out there on the web for these guys to easily get without having to go to the trouble of actually doing any legitimate research (since they obviously do not know how to in the first place).

Threads here are continually being hi-jacked by trolls that post silly nonsense and lies about Freemasonry when they know NOTHING about it. I won't call any specific names, but will say this. If you have started a thread or contributed to an existing thread any message that makes claims like "low-ranking Freemasons don't know the truth" "only the elite, higher-ups know" "it's secretly Devil-worship" "Your Worshipful Master only tells you what the Lodge wants you to know" "Freemasonry = brainwashing" etc. etc. etc. ad nauseam...then guess what!

I'M TALKING ABOUT YOU! - resident trolls anyway.

In Internet slang, a troll (pron.: /ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion. - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)

With respect to the "troll" conspiracy. Why after years and years of answering the same accusations with the truth and facts are the same lies still being published? Really I have no idea what fuels these individuals to post and stand by such senseless claims and random drivel. Maybe just too much time on their hands? Really these people just seem to pick the best piece of "fiction" they can find on some low end website and then believe every word.

I'm in total agreement with Kadosh, it seems that those people out their that are on the anti-side just don't want to hear the truth and will just hijack the threads and bombard them with irrelevant nonsense to mask the the truth from those with an open-mind on the subject, seeking an objective view/understanding

It seems to me that sensationalist anti-masonry views is seen as more exciting and supposedly more news worthy, over taking quality time and research to really understand masonry

We are not a secret society, if we were you wouldn't know about us, we wouldn't post on sites like this and try to put forward a truthful and objective view. Neither are we a religion, just because a mason has to confirm belief in a supreme being, this is what makes our fraternal society open to people of different faiths. Discussion of religion and politics is strictly banned from discussion in a lodge

Our rituals can be openly purchased, but to be truly understood people need to understand the underlying moral stories and allegory rather than just the written word. Taking things out of context is where many of the misconceptions have arisen from, but if people wanted to truly satisfy their understanding they need to put in the time and effort to properly research the subject

Freemasonry isn't for everyone, exactly the same as all other organisations offer different things for different people, but what it does is offer it's members an opportunity to understand themselves better and become better people. Nothing is incompatible with their civil, moral or own religious duties and members can and do get banned for breaches of the law

How can people profess to know about something and promote they have no experience of and then dismiss those that do. That's not very objective is it

As Kadosh has said many times before, we're only trying to put forward an objective and truthful view of Freemasonry for those truly interested and it's a shame there are those who are scared to believe the truth and allow it to be made accessible to those really interested

If you're not interested in the subject and can't put forward well research and objective views you don't need to post on the threads
proudtobeamason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2013, 11:15 AM   #19
kenny_bubb

Default And off the Warlord flounces...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimate_warlord View Post
Speak for yourself...I´m not fucking interested, and to prove it I´m putting you on my "ignore" list.
So you spend your time reading internet forums you're "not fucking interested" in.

You must be terrific fun at social gatherings.

Now I must try to raise my own spirits having been dealt the devastating blow of being put on your ignore list.

I thought the self-proclaimed Ultimate Warlord would relish confrontation, rather than hide away in a corner of self-delusion. Warlords, even run of the mill ones, were made of sterner stuff in my day.
Old 16-02-2013, 11:30 AM   #20
grandmasterp
Banned

Do anti masons offer 'token resistance' I wonder?