Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Old 05-02-2013, 08:01 PM   #1
devorian

Default Stories of the supernatural

Has anyone had a spooky encounter? I'm not a firm believer in ghost but feel pretty certain there more to be explained.

This picture was taken at Galleries of Justice, Nottingham UK. A work friend of mine did one of these all night vigil there. After hearing voices in this corridor he asked out if anyone was out there to which a small stone was thrown at him and landed just by his feet. Keep in mind this is in almost total darkness. He bent down and threw the stone back forwards. Just a few seconds later the stone came back and hit him, immediately he took this random picture into the darkness of this corridor and what came out was quite surprising. Look in the bottom right-hand corner and tell me if you don't see the outline of a small boy? Genuine story and genuine picture.

Has anybody else felt or seen anything?
Old 26-07-2013, 03:38 AM   #2
white horse
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by devorian View Post
Has anyone had a spooky encounter? I'm not a firm believer in ghost but feel pretty certain there more to be explained.

This picture was taken at Galleries of Justice, Nottingham UK. A work friend of mine did one of these all night vigil there. After hearing voices in this corridor he asked out if anyone was out there to which a small stone was thrown at him and landed just by his feet. Keep in mind this is in almost total darkness. He bent down and threw the stone back forwards. Just a few seconds later the stone came back and hit him, immediately he took this random picture into the darkness of this corridor and what came out was quite surprising. Look in the bottom right-hand corner and tell me if you don't see the outline of a small boy? Genuine story and genuine picture.

Has anybody else felt or seen anything?
Wow great pic!
white horse is offline   Reply With Quote