Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 25-10-2014, 11:29 AM   #81
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

well the freemasons will squirm this way and that like worms on a hook but the reality is that saville was knighted by the queen and the pope

The queen and the royals are the heads of institutionalised freemasonry and they have direct access to the police through their special police guard headed up by the head of the sinclair family who have long historic ties to the craft guilds and to the templars

The royal family are also advised by the secret services

So with full knowledge of what saville was the heads of institutionalised freemasonry knighted him thereby awarding him one of the highest honours of the freemasonic establishment

Now the little freemasons who form the bottom of the rung of the pyramid and who are as blind as the profane (if not more so due to the group think that is prevalent in such cultures) will pathetically try and twist and turn and perfrom all sorts of mental acrobatics to try and wriggle their way out of these hard truths but the reality is that they are giving their money and their time and psychic energy to an order that knowingly rewards peadophiles and who protects peadophiles

Also these low level freemasons who crawl around on their bellies like worms underneath their masters are now aware of these facts so they cannot even deny knowledge anymore

They have 3 paths now open to them...

1. They can enter a level of denial acheiveable only through psychosis

2. They can accept the truth but continue on their current path thereby compromising through a free will choice their own soul

3. They can recant and leave the order and begin instead to work with the people for the good of the people and not for the good of a corrupt establishment
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2014, 11:54 AM   #82
eastbeast
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: MFW
Posts: 1,271
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack tripper View Post
I believe I've answered this a few times before.

In a way, you have, however it was more detail I was after as I can't find reference to them anywhere. These 'colour Lodges' as you term them, where did you discover them?

What are their correct names?

Which Degrees do you get in them?
Where do these degrees rank in the 33 that are on the way to the top?



Quote:
Originally Posted by jack tripper View Post
It's incredible how many lodges they actually have.

I'm sure it is, but how many are there?
How many have you found through exhaustive research?


Quote:
Originally Posted by jack tripper View Post
Every lodge has colours that and are taken from the rainbow.
So,
Red
Orange
Yellow
Green
Blue
Indigo
Violet

So as we all now know,
Red, the revolutionaries Lodge
Orange, the Catholic haters Lodge

But what are the others?????




Quote:
Originally Posted by jack tripper View Post
So the Blue Lodge at the bottom that is symbolic of everything that is open, the little they make known to the public that you can get by joining.

What do you get by joining?



Quote:
Originally Posted by jack tripper View Post
From there they go into the Third Degree


So to get my third degree I have to be allowed into another Lodge?
Any idea what colour this might be?
What would I have to do to get in?


Quote:
Originally Posted by jack tripper View Post
and branch off into the Scottish Rite, or the York Rite,

This is all very confusing, will I have to go to Scotland or York to join these?
Which one gets me into the 33rd Degree?
If I have to join the Scottish rite will I have to learn Scottish, eat Haggis and drink Whisky?
What Tartan would I have to wear as my Kilt?


Quote:
Originally Posted by jack tripper View Post
but it's crucial to understand there are also SIDE DEGREES, where they can rocket you up very quickly into high positions of power.



But that doesn't make sense, how does that work within the Scottish or York rite?
How does that work within the 33 degrees you need to get to rise to the top?
What is the point in having these 'side orders' as you call them, if its only the 33rd Degree that matters?
Are these 'side Degrees' any of the colours and if so which ones, if not then what???????????




Quote:
Originally Posted by jack tripper View Post
The Black Lodge

But you just said they are the Rainbow colours, now there is black as well???????
FFS how am I going to understand all this???
Where can I find this info you have found, this is something I need to look into and pronto!!!!



Quote:
Originally Posted by jack tripper View Post
The Black Lodge deals with primarily mystic Masonry, the deeper secrets, and is where you are put if you are tapped off to go higher by a Master Mason.


So what is a Master Mason and how do they 'tap you off'?
Are all Master Masons in the Black Lodge already?
Perhaps the Black Lodge is where you get your 3rd. Degree?



Quote:
Originally Posted by jack tripper View Post
This is the night time lodge.

So are all Lodges that meet at night Black Lodges?
I mean, that would be OK because I could do a days work and then go there, and that sounds quite good really.
If a Blue Lodge and a Black Lodge had a fight, would the members get beaten black and blue?



Quote:
Originally Posted by jack tripper View Post
The Red Lodge is revolution. The Soviets had the red square, and the British and Chinese military, they have the red band on the hat for their officers. Remember the Red Revolution, Communist Russia, China, etc

So all Soldiers with a red band on their hats or anywhere else are in this 'Red Lodge' and are actively engaged in revolution?


Quote:
Originally Posted by jack tripper View Post
Now they also have in-betweens as well, and it's the spectrum of a rainbow, every colour and contrast has a certain meaning within the high occult. It's how they have their little jokes on the public, a form of language they can use amongst themselves. Purple signifies Royalty, the purple dawn. When you look at the Green Party in British politics as well for the Green Lodge.

Green Lodge?
What do they do there?
Heavy duty recycling and conservation?




Quote:
Originally Posted by jack tripper View Post
The conservatives in Western countries wear Blue, supposed Labor or Liberal wear red. These are all high lodges that the public are unaware of. The Orange Lodge, which is the main radical group to fight Catholicism in Britain with the Queen at the head of it with her family going back to the House of Orange, and then you have The Hague which is on the land of Orange. Then you look at everything that went on in those countries like Hungary and the Czechoslovakia, and they had the orange banners for their politics. Red/Black/Brown are the traditional colours of fascism. So all these colours have a purpose.


I need to look into all this in much more depth, I would really appreciate it if you could let me or better yet all of us, we all need to be informed before its too late, where you have found this gold mine of information.
__________________
Yes I am a Freemason, and proud to be one.
eastbeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2014, 11:57 AM   #83
jack tripper
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,285
Likes: 14 (9 Posts)
Default

Lol..eastbeast please don't tell me you believe the Scottish Rite is actually Scottish??
jack tripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2014, 12:02 PM   #84
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

squirm, squirm, squirm (cue lots of mental rationalising acrobatics from the freemasons!)
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2014, 12:07 PM   #85
speculative
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: At sea! (The Irish one at the moment!)
Posts: 1,762
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
squirm, squirm, squirm (cue lots of mental rationalising acrobatics from the freemasons!)
No squirming at all, I find it quite amusing actually! I think we are all just waiting for answers to four very basic questions, with regards to his statements.

1 - What were the source materials for this research?
2 - What are the names of these lodges? ie a name of one of these purple or black or multicoloured lodges.
3 - What degrees are worked in them?
4 - He talks about side orders being a quick way "to the top". Which side orders? I am in a few, but not yet a grand master!

So when these answers come I am sure we will all be very happy.
__________________
S&F
James K
Merely a fool, on the path to confusion.

Quote by someone on this forum!
"You'll never beat a fool with logic or facts but you can demolish anyone with sincerly spoken nonsense"
speculative is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2014, 12:16 PM   #86
jack tripper
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,285
Likes: 14 (9 Posts)
Default

And the side lodge is where you are brought when you are tapped out of YOUR lodge, and they shoot you up the ladder to the 40th where you are taught the REAL agenda. As I said before this applies to people who can shape public opinion and have influence like newspaper men or radio hosts. You can go up beyond the 33rd also if you are a third generation Mason. And that's where they get into interbreeding and all the rest of it. You can still attend your Lodge, the basic initiation Blue Lodge, but you will go to the side lodge as well. Your brothers won't even know about it or even that it exists, hence why the Masons here are denying the side degrees.

I talked to the wife of a Grand Master one time. This guy was in charge of an Orange Lodge, and I spoke to his wife and she did say that he had just taken a few members off to the Black Lodge. And they go off at night to do all these ceremonies. Some of them will often be up there until dawn. Real fanatics. They are groomed for higher positions to do with government, sciences, etc so the Black Lodge is where you'll want to be if that's your thing.

Even the Odd fellows and Rebekahs, they are higher than the Masons and they've been through the other rites, either the Scottish or York rite. Before you become an Odd Fellow you go up through a couple of lodges, you will have been through at least the 33rd degree.
jack tripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2014, 12:24 PM   #87
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by speculative View Post
No squirming at all, I find it quite amusing actually! I think we are all just waiting for answers to four very basic questions, with regards to his statements.

1 - What were the source materials for this research?
2 - What are the names of these lodges? ie a name of one of these purple or black or multicoloured lodges.
3 - What degrees are worked in them?
4 - He talks about side orders being a quick way "to the top". Which side orders? I am in a few, but not yet a grand master!

So when these answers come I am sure we will all be very happy.
By dodging the issue of your order knighting saville you are squirming

If you were in a club and the management of that club knowingly rewarded a known peodophile and entertained that peodophile what would you do?
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2014, 12:40 PM   #88
speculative
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: At sea! (The Irish one at the moment!)
Posts: 1,762
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Jack> Which side lodges, names? source material? PROOF or EVIDENCE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
By dodging the issue of your order knighting saville you are squirming

If you were in a club and the management of that club knowingly rewarded a known peodophile and entertained that peodophile what would you do?
Saville was a Catholic knight, not a british knight. Catholics are forbidden from being masons under thread of immediate excommunication. Saville had nothing to do with freemasonry.

topic covered, answers about WHERE and THE NAMES of these coloured lodges are and SOURCE RESEARCH MATERIAL pls.

Not "my mate told me once"

My friend told me he was the stig...doesn't make it true.
__________________
S&F
James K
Merely a fool, on the path to confusion.

Quote by someone on this forum!
"You'll never beat a fool with logic or facts but you can demolish anyone with sincerly spoken nonsense"
speculative is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2014, 01:00 PM   #89
mike martin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Kent
Posts: 1,926
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by speculative View Post
My friend told me he was the stig...doesn't make it true.
Definitely not because I am the Stig.

I've had enough of this I'm off to watch football.
__________________
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, vodka in one hand, Cigar in the other - body thoroughly shagged, totally worn out, and screaming -WOO HOO!
mike martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2014, 01:03 PM   #90
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by speculative View Post
Jack> Which side lodges, names? source material? PROOF or EVIDENCE?



Saville was a Catholic knight, not a british knight. Catholics are forbidden from being masons under thread of immediate excommunication. Saville had nothing to do with freemasonry.

topic covered, answers about WHERE and THE NAMES of these coloured lodges are and SOURCE RESEARCH MATERIAL pls.

Not "my mate told me once"

My friend told me he was the stig...doesn't make it true.
Wrong saville was not only a british knight he was an OBE

he was knighted by the british royal freemasonic management AND the vatican

It's fact and you cannot get around it
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2014, 04:05 PM   #91
speculative
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: At sea! (The Irish one at the moment!)
Posts: 1,762
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
Wrong saville was not only a british knight he was an OBE

he was knighted by the british royal freemasonic management AND the vatican

It's fact and you cannot get around it
You are absolutely right about him being knighted in Britain, I just looked that up...well that is a sour taste in my mouth, however it still does not make him a Freemason nor connected to it.

So I have answered your questions, care to answer mine?
__________________
S&F
James K
Merely a fool, on the path to confusion.

Quote by someone on this forum!
"You'll never beat a fool with logic or facts but you can demolish anyone with sincerly spoken nonsense"
speculative is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2014, 05:23 PM   #92
eastbeast
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: MFW
Posts: 1,271
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

I am the Stig and so is my Wife.
__________________
Yes I am a Freemason, and proud to be one.
eastbeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2014, 05:26 PM   #93
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by speculative View Post
You are absolutely right about him being knighted in Britain, I just looked that up...well that is a sour taste in my mouth, however it still does not make him a Freemason nor connected to it.

So I have answered your questions, care to answer mine?
I have explaioned this a number of times now...it is very simple

The royals are fully integrated into freemasonry as are the intelligence services

They knew all about saville and yet the establishment whop decides who gets honoured honoured him!
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2014, 08:37 AM   #94
ksigmason
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Boise, ID
Posts: 4,315
Likes: 43 (35 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack tripper View Post
It's incredible how many lodges they actually have. Every lodge has colours that and are taken from the rainbow.
Except they don't.

Quote:
The Black Lodge deals with primarily mystic Masonry, the deeper secrets, and is where you are put if you are tapped off to go higher by a Master Mason.
Except no such thing exists.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
The vatican is a centralised hierarchical pyramid and institutionalised freemasonry is a centralised hierarchical pyramid
Please continue.

Quote:
They are both working towards a New World Order
Not really.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
well the freemasons will squirm this way and that like worms on a hook but the reality is that saville was knighted by the queen and the pope
Which has no bearing on Freemasonry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack tripper View Post
And the side lodge is where you are brought when you are tapped out of YOUR lodge...
Except that is not the terminology that is used.

Quote:
...and they shoot you up the ladder to the 40th where you are taught the REAL agenda.
So you're a member of this 40th degree?

Quote:
You can go up beyond the 33rd also if you are a third generation Mason.
One's generation has no bearing on one's advancement through the degrees.

Quote:
Your brothers won't even know about it or even that it exists, hence why the Masons here are denying the side degrees.
No, we're just denying the fake ones you make up.

Quote:
I talked to the wife of a Grand Master one time.
Well, that settles it.
__________________
"Quia tu lucerna mea Domine et Domine inluminabis tenebras meas."

Traveling Templar blog - 24FEB2019

Last edited by ksigmason; 26-10-2014 at 08:44 AM.
ksigmason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2014, 08:45 PM   #95
jack tripper
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,285
Likes: 14 (9 Posts)
Default

Numbers are very important to them. Even lower Masons are taught some of the basic stuff, like you'll see them going around counting flutes and pillars and all the rest of it. They are given a set of reasons at the bottom and then as they go up the ladder it's 'Well that's true, but here's the higher truth'. And then they are given another set, and the ones at the bottom haven't a clue what's going on. The higher ones have the higher meanings. They love dates too, the Great Zodiac and the astronomical years. Actually they use the Zodiac as a time clock for different phases of the agenda.

Now the third generation Mason can work his way up through selective breeding. Your wife is suggested for you. That's the big hint they get 'She'll be a good wife for you' 'This is going to be your wife'. It's all to do with eugenics, you can go right up into the higher orders, the noble orders.
jack tripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2014, 09:23 PM   #96
damagedbrainn
Inactive
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 3,084
Likes: 28 (20 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack tripper View Post
Numbers are very important to them. Even lower Masons are taught some of the basic stuff, like you'll see them going around counting flutes and pillars and all the rest of it. They are given a set of reasons at the bottom and then as they go up the ladder it's 'Well that's true, but here's the higher truth'. And then they are given another set, and the ones at the bottom haven't a clue what's going on. The higher ones have the higher meanings. They love dates too, the Great Zodiac and the astronomical years. Actually they use the Zodiac as a time clock for different phases of the agenda.

Now the third generation Mason can work his way up through selective breeding. Your wife is suggested for you. That's the big hint they get 'She'll be a good wife for you' 'This is going to be your wife'. It's all to do with eugenics, you can go right up into the higher orders, the noble orders.
This is just getting ridiculous. Almost comedic.

One thing that I've noticed through these arguments is the use of "victory through overkill". Basically, fill a post with as many so-called "facts" as you possibly can cram into it, then demand that your opponent DISPROVE each and every point. And if they can't (or won't because the task is just too unreasonably cumbersome), then I WIN! It's so chickenshit and manipulative.

If you're so confident that everything you say is true, then pick a single point and PROVE it, and then allow others to rebut that point.

But no, your method is to overwhelm the other one with as many assumptions you can pull out of your imagination, and then demanding that the burden of proof is upon those who disagree with you.
damagedbrainn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2014, 10:29 PM   #97
ksigmason
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Boise, ID
Posts: 4,315
Likes: 43 (35 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack tripper View Post
Numbers are very important to them.
There's a difference between importance and the fixation you have.

Plus Freemasonry is a progressive science. You start out with a foundation and build up.

Quote:
Now the third generation Mason can work his way up through selective breeding.
Uh huh...
__________________
"Quia tu lucerna mea Domine et Domine inluminabis tenebras meas."

Traveling Templar blog - 24FEB2019
ksigmason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2014, 07:05 PM   #98
eastbeast
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: MFW
Posts: 1,271
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack tripper View Post
Numbers are very important to them. Even lower Masons are taught some of the basic stuff, like you'll see them going around counting flutes and pillars and all the rest of it. They are given a set of reasons at the bottom and then as they go up the ladder it's 'Well that's true, but here's the higher truth'. And then they are given another set, and the ones at the bottom haven't a clue what's going on. The higher ones have the higher meanings. They love dates too, the Great Zodiac and the astronomical years. Actually they use the Zodiac as a time clock for different phases of the agenda.

Now the third generation Mason can work his way up through selective breeding. Your wife is suggested for you. That's the big hint they get 'She'll be a good wife for you' 'This is going to be your wife'. It's all to do with eugenics, you can go right up into the higher orders, the noble orders.

Not one word of truth there.
__________________
Yes I am a Freemason, and proud to be one.
eastbeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2014, 10:34 PM   #99
jack tripper
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,285
Likes: 14 (9 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by damagedbrainn View Post
This is just getting ridiculous. Almost comedic.

One thing that I've noticed through these arguments is the use of "victory through overkill". Basically, fill a post with as many so-called "facts" as you possibly can cram into it, then demand that your opponent DISPROVE each and every point. And if they can't (or won't because the task is just too unreasonably cumbersome), then I WIN! It's so chickenshit and manipulative.

If you're so confident that everything you say is true, then pick a single point and PROVE it, and then allow others to rebut that point.

But no, your method is to overwhelm the other one with as many assumptions you can pull out of your imagination, and then demanding that the burden of proof is upon those who disagree with you.
Well then perhaps you can rebut me on the fact that eugenics is a BIG part of Freemasonry. I'll wait...
jack tripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2014, 11:00 PM   #100
jack tripper
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,285
Likes: 14 (9 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksigmason View Post
There's a difference between importance and the fixation you have.

Plus Freemasonry is a progressive science. You start out with a foundation and build up.


Uh huh...
Now you're being deliberately obtuse. The way it works is that usually a Grand Master will approach you casually with a dinner invitation or something, and he will introduce you to a 'nice young lady' who would make a good marriage partner, and if you're wise of course, you'll know that's an order. 'A word to the wise'. As you and eastbeast should know, when that is said, you're hearing an order. Now the woman will have also been selected through interbreeding through Masonic families too. The offspring of you and that woman can go higher up to 45 degree.

Once you get through the York Rite and the Scottish Rite, and you become an Odd Fellow after that you go on and on, and you get into the noble orders after that where they all get knighted.Kissinger was knighted, Guliani was knighted. These are American citizens. Now the ones still in the lower orders won't even know there is anything beyond what they have been told themselves and will carry on defending Freemasonry even though they have been fed a bunch of lies and false truths.
jack tripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
scaredy-cats/wimps

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:06 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.