Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 04-01-2013, 07:52 PM   #1
gremlin

Default drunken passenger is taped to his seat during flig

The moment drunken passenger is taped to his seat during flight to New York after 'trying to choke one woman and ranting the plane was going to crash'

A drunken passenger on a New York-bound intercontinental flight was duct-taped to his seat by his fellow passengers after attacking one woman and screaming the plane was going to crash.

Passenger Andy Ellwood, who took a photo of the man restrained, wrote an account of the incident on his Tumblr page.

'(Passenger) drank all of his duty free liquor on the flight from Iceland to JFK yesterday,' Ellwood wrote.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2H2Qv3kIm
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

As if anyone needs this in a plane. I bet he sue's the airline

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 07:58 PM   #2
dopey
Inactive

Lol! They've even taped his mouth shut!

Mind, of all things I may pack for a flight in hand luggage or hold luggage for that matter, duct tape wouldn't be included...so I wonder who had the tape, and why.
dopey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 08:04 PM   #3
fratoue

The brainwashed passengers acted like Savages, he could have breathing problems like Asthma, could have developed blood clots etc, the Daily Fail said he was unruly as if they are a bastion of truth!. I'm worried when people start to take the law into their own hands, society is very fragile and it takes fuck all for people to become downright savages not least with the pro violence propaganda beamed at us 24/7, this issue could have been handled better one feels.
fratoue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 08:15 PM   #4
gremlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by fratoue View Post

The brainwashed passengers acted like Savages, he could have breathing problems like Asthma, could have developed blood clots etc, the Daily Fail said he was unruly as if they are a bastion of truth!. I'm worried when people start to take the law into their own hands, society is very fragile and it takes fuck all for people to become downright savages not least with the pro violence propaganda beamed at us 24/7, this issue could have been handled better one feels.
IT'S IN A DUCKING AIRPLANE, THE GUY FREAKED OUT!!

I can imagine you on the plane, "lets give him his human rights people if he want's to open the door we should freely let him. if he want's to fly the plane we should freely let him as it is part of his human rights.

GET A GRIP!!

If I was on that plane i would of tackled him and beat the shit out of him.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
Old 04-01-2013, 08:26 PM   #5
evilc

LOL at photo poor poor guy. Imagine how this guy is going to face up at work.

Most people conceal their fear of flying mainly because it is seen to be uncool to Fear anything nowadays thanks to some really daft Videogames and Movies.

A lot of flyers may also suffer claustrophobia which makes things worse.

I would offer every passenger a shot of Valium prior to boarding so the ones shitting themselves can have a prescribed doze of temporary calmness.
I had a person take a panic attack for 1.5 hours just 2 weeks ago. I felt bad for them and it sure made the rest of my flight go fast. They were given an oxygen bottle to cling on to and not restrained at all.. I got held on the plane with this person and their spouse waiting for the paramedics and police to carry out interviews.

Last edited by evilc; 04-01-2013 at 08:51 PM. Reason: add
evilc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 08:53 PM   #6
jubbly

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
IT'S IN A DUCKING AIRPLANE, THE GUY FREAKED OUT!!

I can imagine you on the plane, "lets give him his human rights people if he want's to open the door we should freely let him. if he want's to fly the plane we should freely let him as it is part of his human rights.

GET A GRIP!!

If I was on that plane i would of tackled him and beat the shit out of him.
Hmm, an internet tough guy.

Tell me, if Mike Tyson was freaking out, would you tackle him?
jubbly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 09:01 PM   #7
picklez01

Quote:
Originally Posted by jubbly View Post

I would! Mike tyson is old and weak as shit now.. If it was brock lesnar however, I'd cry like a little baby in the corner.. Have you seen that guy? Damn..
picklez01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 09:06 PM   #8
jubbly

Quote:
Originally Posted by picklez01 View Post
I would! Mike tyson is old and weak as shit now.. If it was brock lesnar however, I'd cry like a little baby in the corner.. Have you seen that guy? Damn..
I suspect Tyson is still quite tough by ordinary standards.

I just hate these have a go heroes who will only have a go if the person is some fat bloke who won't defend himself, or even worse some kid like the poor lad that was thrown off the train.

Now i'm going to sound like an internet tough guy but if I was taped to a plane seat or thrown off a train by a passenger, I would track them down and kill them.
Old 04-01-2013, 09:13 PM   #9
Dude111

I heard on another flight recently they had to land in france.... THEY WERE TAKEN INTO CUSTODY TO SOBER UP!

http://news.yahoo.com/drunk-women-fo...ws-travel.html

Unreal..........

Last edited by Dude111; 04-01-2013 at 09:15 PM.
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 09:40 PM   #10
gremlin

Quote:

No just the logical solution to a situation.

Old 04-01-2013, 09:41 PM   #11
gremlin

Quote:
I suspect Tyson is still quite tough by ordinary standards.

I just hate these have a go heroes who will only have a go if the person is some fat bloke who won't defend himself, or even worse some kid like the poor lad that was thrown off the train.

Now i'm going to sound like an internet tough guy but if I was taped to a plane seat or thrown off a train by a passenger, I would track them down and kill them.
Yes I call you a psychopath!! Are you in the police force?

Old 04-01-2013, 11:34 PM   #12
jubbly

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
Yes I call you a psychopath!! Are you in the police force?
No, I despise the police with passion.

I am not a psychopath. If you don't tie me up on a plane then you are safe. Seems reasonable to me.
Old 05-01-2013, 03:19 AM   #13
troofyoof

taping his mouth was out of order as he could easily have died. The problem with mob mentality is it gains a life of its own and there are often victims. I agree with taping him down if hes being wild but no way should they tape his mouth.
troofyoof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 03:22 AM   #14
ytch

c´mon, give them a break,
they use to do it to the drunken pilots all the time...

too old to grow up....

Wake Up and Smell The Fish!
ytch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 03:59 AM   #15
relentless

recently on a 12 hour flight I had a baby near my seat who decided to cry the whole way... If only I had a roll of tape on me then...
Old 05-01-2013, 04:27 AM   #16
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Taping his mouth shut was dangerous but clearly they had to do something.

You cannot have anyone out of control in an aircraft. He made a freewill choice to get very drunk. He might be one of those people who goes off his trolley after a big booze-up and there are consequences for that.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 09:51 AM   #17
gremlin

i know of someone who threw thamselves down a pile of concrete stairs after getting drunk. He now suffers with a tick.

People do stupid things while drunk.

I mean look at this (from the latest headlines)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=2d28iBy4mCM

All can's are gonna have health warnings on soon.

1.MAY CAUSE SEX
2.MAY CAUSE BABIES
3.MAY CAUSE SEXUAL DISEASE
4. MAY CAUSE STEALING
5.MAY CAUSE HYSTERIA
6.MAY CAUSE ANTI SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR

People are abusing the only fun left to have in life.

Old 05-01-2013, 10:06 AM   #18
blue fairy

I used to be cabin crew and we were trained to deal with these situations using official restraints, carried onboard. That was over 20 years ago though so maybe things have changed but if they have then they've moved backwards.

Allowing other passengers to take charge and do this is totally wrong. Cabin crew may initially ask other passengers to assist but then they have a procedure to follow to keep him restrained and it definitely doesn't include gagging.

Last edited by blue fairy; 05-01-2013 at 10:12 AM.
blue fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 10:57 AM   #19
fork

Quote:
Originally Posted by picklez01 View Post
Of course

Last edited by fork; 05-01-2013 at 11:10 AM.
fork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 11:59 AM   #20
fratoue

Quote:
Originally Posted by troofyoof View Post
taping his mouth was out of order as he could easily have died. The problem with mob mentality is it gains a life of its own and there are often victims. I agree with taping him down if hes being wild but no way should they tape his mouth.
+1, mob mentality is a dangerous thing and surprised more don't see it as part of the NWO, taping the guys mouth is sadistic and on a several hour flight? Where's this going; oh look at that crazy conspiracy nut handing out flyers on fluoride being poison lets drag him off the streets he's annoying people!

It plays right into the elites hands and I think stories like this are planted in the media to divide and rule folk, mark my words mobs of angry folk will soon be lynching those in America who talk publicly on the right to bear arms.
fratoue is offline   Reply With Quote