Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 04-01-2013, 11:34 AM   #1
fudgetusk

Default SATURN/KRONOS -Nightmare on Elm st

I have LONG held the notion that Freddy Krueger bears a similarity to the god Kronos, otherwise known as Saturn. Now Kronos has become relevant in Icke's digging. And the MOON is also pulled in. Which is handy because there are moon images in A NIGHTMARE ON ELM ST.

here we have Glen Lantz(Johnny Depp)dying with a framed pic(circled)of Saturn. He has a pic of the moon on the other side of his bed, above a pic of a dinosaur(there are several dinosaurs on his walls).

And here is a horrible cushion that lives in Nancy's room. An evil moon? it sits where Depp rests his tiny ass earlier(pictured).

Krueger demonstrates in the third intallment of his adventures his "chest of souls", which is distorted by the agonised faces of his young victims. HE SWALLOWS THEIR SOULS AND THEY POWER HIM. Kronos ate his kids to MAINTAIN his power, as he knew a sibling was prophecised to usurp and kill him.
Wes Craven cannot be blamed for the chest of souls, as he was not involved in that particular film.
No, he returned for NEW NIGHTMARE, which theorises that Freddy is REAL and attacking the film crew. This Freddy is a little different. Now he's some MYTHICAL figure that lives in a watery ruined Greek/Roman temple under ground. And his claw is no longer a simple brass/steel affair and is now a TECHNOLOGICALLY ADVANCED thing with flippin' tubes and shit!
Put it all together. We have a Freddy more as we might see an illuminati devil. Ancientness, super science, into the kids in a BIG way. Attacking in us as we sleep, unseen, impossible, magical.

The only aspect missing is the secret governmental control thing. So skip over to DREAMSCAPE for all that. Both films came out 1984(ooer!) and are almost carbon copies. The illuminati make the films for the devil to WATCH. He has been tied to one host for 4 decades as he undergoes the awakening so he can access his higher powers and cause havoc. This host is a human being outside of the awareness of the illuminati(he has zero loyalty). The films aid his awakening.

Oh. and check out the massive gold pyramid medallion Glen's dad is wearing(inset) He dooms Glen by cutting off the phone between him and Nancy, trying to wake him. Here we have the illuminati/masonic character. They began as the round table, leyline workers that were altered so they survived the Atlantian crash. They live on today as the elite top table, using their spiritual gifts for selfish gains. Cutting off the phoneline? or cutting off the higher mind? the silver cord to the collective?

Glen's dad and mom were part of the mob who killed Freddy, as the switching off of the world's energy grid was intended to prevent the devil from using magic to cause more harm. It was supposed to be a temporary thing, but the devil just kept on getting worse. And so we understand how the round table aided the devil by accident and have given him a world to kill in.

But now the magic is being switched back on(back to reality kids!) and the devil MIGHT be real and MIGHT have been waiting for the illuminati to become so offensive that God would be FORCED to switch the magic back on EVEN THOUGH THE DEVIL/KRUEGER WOULD BECOME MUCH MORE POWERFUL A KILLER.
God has to even the playing field, and switching on the magic is the best way.

And now we see Freddy's work in the world. Personal assassinations and unnatural disasters. His hand. The illuminati were waiting for their disloyal master to set off Lanza...Holmes...
Because the illuminati have been ordered by the devil to become more apparant. He must see it as a way to awaken the people on this planet to MAGIC. He wants them to remember who they are and who HE is, before he kills them and worse...

You may have to come to terms with the idea that HAARP is a red herring to cover up the perverse magical actions of old horny features.

Last edited by fudgetusk; 04-01-2013 at 11:36 AM.
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 11:44 AM   #2
fudgetusk

Also consider the image of Freddy in hat and see Saturn with its ring or brim?

And that the guy who played him played a reptilian in V.

"Englund was briefly considered for the part of Han Solo in the 1977 film Star Wars while visiting his close friend, Mark Hamill, who would later be cast in the film as Luke Skywalker. "

Last edited by fudgetusk; 04-01-2013 at 11:47 AM.
Old 04-01-2013, 12:00 PM   #3
gremlin

used to be a film head seen mostly all the films, I rewatched half of the films i used to watch as a teenager and blimey why didn't I see it then.

Can't stand films now, ever since the start of 2013 I literally can't watch television anymore, it's like stepping back in time and i do get that strange feeling repeat, repeat repeat, reapeat, is to keep us tranced but now the bubble has burst i am now struggling to find something new to do. But reading looks like the only interesting thing to do.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 01:38 PM   #4
zephirop
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgetusk View Post

Seen this film a 'few' times and I have to say I've never spotted that inset of a bloke in the top left before.
zephirop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 01:50 PM   #5
vinnievega

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgetusk View Post
I have LONG held the notion that Freddy Krueger bears a similarity to the god Kronos, otherwise known as Saturn. Now Kronos has become relevant in Icke's digging. And the MOON is also pulled in. Which is handy because there are moon images in A NIGHTMARE ON ELM ST.

here we have Glen Lantz(Johnny Depp)dying with a framed pic(circled)of Saturn. He has a pic of the moon on the other side of his bed, above a pic of a dinosaur(there are several dinosaurs on his walls).

And here is a horrible cushion that lives in Nancy's room. An evil moon? it sits where Depp rests his tiny ass earlier(pictured).

Krueger demonstrates in the third intallment of his adventures his "chest of souls", which is distorted by the agonised faces of his young victims. HE SWALLOWS THEIR SOULS AND THEY POWER HIM. Kronos ate his kids to MAINTAIN his power, as he knew a sibling was prophecised to usurp and kill him.
Wes Craven cannot be blamed for the chest of souls, as he was not involved in that particular film.
No, he returned for NEW NIGHTMARE, which theorises that Freddy is REAL and attacking the film crew. This Freddy is a little different. Now he's some MYTHICAL figure that lives in a watery ruined Greek/Roman temple under ground. And his claw is no longer a simple brass/steel affair and is now a TECHNOLOGICALLY ADVANCED thing with flippin' tubes and shit!
Put it all together. We have a Freddy more as we might see an illuminati devil. Ancientness, super science, into the kids in a BIG way. Attacking in us as we sleep, unseen, impossible, magical.

The only aspect missing is the secret governmental control thing. So skip over to DREAMSCAPE for all that. Both films came out 1984(ooer!) and are almost carbon copies. The illuminati make the films for the devil to WATCH. He has been tied to one host for 4 decades as he undergoes the awakening so he can access his higher powers and cause havoc. This host is a human being outside of the awareness of the illuminati(he has zero loyalty). The films aid his awakening.

Oh. and check out the massive gold pyramid medallion Glen's dad is wearing(inset) He dooms Glen by cutting off the phone between him and Nancy, trying to wake him. Here we have the illuminati/masonic character. They began as the round table, leyline workers that were altered so they survived the Atlantian crash. They live on today as the elite top table, using their spiritual gifts for selfish gains. Cutting off the phoneline? or cutting off the higher mind? the silver cord to the collective?

Glen's dad and mom were part of the mob who killed Freddy, as the switching off of the world's energy grid was intended to prevent the devil from using magic to cause more harm. It was supposed to be a temporary thing, but the devil just kept on getting worse. And so we understand how the round table aided the devil by accident and have given him a world to kill in.

But now the magic is being switched back on(back to reality kids!) and the devil MIGHT be real and MIGHT have been waiting for the illuminati to become so offensive that God would be FORCED to switch the magic back on EVEN THOUGH THE DEVIL/KRUEGER WOULD BECOME MUCH MORE POWERFUL A KILLER.
God has to even the playing field, and switching on the magic is the best way.

And now we see Freddy's work in the world. Personal assassinations and unnatural disasters. His hand. The illuminati were waiting for their disloyal master to set off Lanza...Holmes...
Because the illuminati have been ordered by the devil to become more apparant. He must see it as a way to awaken the people on this planet to MAGIC. He wants them to remember who they are and who HE is, before he kills them and worse...

You may have to come to terms with the idea that HAARP is a red herring to cover up the perverse magical actions of old horny features.

Good analysis. Just a week ago, or less, i watched A Nightmare on Elmstreet Part 2: Freddy's Revenge (yes, the one with the obvious gay inuendos) so it's quite coincidental that you decided to write about these movies, because i was also seeing the movie with new 'eyes' so to speak and i immediately began to notice the references to our dreamworld and reality, evil from a different dimension trying to pervade our world and collect 'souls' etc. I was already aware of this, but it gets more obvious if you study this type of material more and more. One scene has Freddy literally bursting out of the main character's body (you also see a eye in his mouth when this begins) and enters his world this way.

Good observation about the Saturn and Moon references in the first one and yes, this is deliberate. Reminds me of Kubrick's placing of certain images, paintings, colours and what not (although that is brilliance, this CAN be good, but it's a horrorfranchise and Wes Craven is definitely not in the same league, see Scream) The whole Elmstreet series is about the distortion of our dreamworld and manipulating (for evil) our dreamstates/subconscious. As the series continued it became very clear that they focus on the theme of the interaction between the dreamworld and 'reality'. But it makes it clear that the characters (and the audience) can't know at a certain point what is 'reality' and what is the 'dreamworld, because it's influencing each other because of the force of Freddy (Kronos/Saturn/Satan). freddy tries to enter the 'real' world and the main characters, as a means to defeat it, try to enter the dreamworld at certain points.

One correction on the remark you made about the third installment of Nightmare on Elmst. True, Wes Craven was not the director of this but he wrote the story, screenplay and characters and he was the executive producer. So he WAS responsible, more or less, for the belly/chest of souls.
Though, correct me if i'm wrong, i thought the Soulpit was in the 4th part, A Nightmare on Elmstreet 4: The Dream Master? It could be set up in the third part, however, i need to watch it again for that confirmation. It's one of the best parts. They explore the ability of 'special' powers in dreams, including some kind of group consciousness in the dreams they experience. Pretty interesting.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093629/
vinnievega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 01:59 PM   #6
zephirop
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinnievega View Post
Good analysis. Just a week ago, or less, i watched A Nightmare on Elmstreet Part 2: Freddy's Revenge (yes, the one with the obvious gay inuendos) so it's quite coincidental that you decided to write about these movies, because i was also seeing the movie with new 'eyes' so to speak and i immediately began to notice the references to our dreamworld and reality, evil from a different dimension trying to pervade our world and collect 'souls' etc. I was already aware of this, but it gets more obvious if you study this type of material more and more. One scene has Freddy literally bursting out of the main character's body (you also see a eye in his mouth when this begins) and enters his world this way.

Good observation about the Saturn and Moon references in the first one and yes, this is deliberate. Reminds me of Kubrick's placing of certain images, paintings, colours and what not (although that is brilliance, this CAN be good, but it's a horrorfranchise and Wes Craven is definitely not in the same league, see Scream) The whole Elmstreet series is about the distortion of our dreamworld and manipulating (for evil) our dreamstates/subconscious. As the series continued it became very clear that they focus on the theme of the interaction between the dreamworld and 'reality'. But it makes it clear that the characters (and the audience) can't know at a certain point what is 'reality' and what is the 'dreamworld, because it's influencing each other because of the force of Freddy (Kronos/Saturn/Satan). freddy tries to enter the 'real' world and the main characters, as a means to defeat it, try to enter the dreamworld at certain points.

One correction on the remark you made about the third installment of Nightmare on Elmst. True, Wes Craven was not the director of this but he wrote the story, screenplay and characters and he was the executive producer. So he WAS responsible, more or less, for the belly/chest of souls.
Though, correct me if i'm wrong, i thought the Soulpit was in the 4th part, A Nightmare on Elmstreet 4: The Dream Master? It could be set up in the third part, however, i need to watch it again for that confirmation. It's one of the best parts. They explore the ability of 'special' powers in dreams, including some kind of group consciousness in the dreams they experience. Pretty interesting.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093629/
Freddy's revenge is a very queer film indeed.

The only ones worth bothering about are the ones Craven either directed or produced...so that's 1,3 and new nightmare...the rest are craptastic.
Old 04-01-2013, 02:30 PM   #7
aladinsane
Banned

More pictures of that girl, there is something strange about her.
aladinsane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 03:00 PM   #8
vinnievega

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephirop View Post
Freddy's revenge is a very queer film indeed.

The only ones worth bothering about are the ones Craven either directed or produced...so that's 1,3 and new nightmare...the rest are craptastic.
correct, although 4 has it's moments. Maybe a nostalgic factor, it was the first one i ever saw. Did not check out the re-make, for reason that i don't expect anything from 'new' movies in general but especially re-makes. In the trailer the krueger character looked very odd compared to the Robert Englund character, like the wanted him to look more 'scary' but failed utterly. Heard they explored the pedophile-angle more (what a surprise) but i can't be bothered to watch it, not even for free.
Old 04-01-2013, 03:01 PM   #9
zephirop
Banned

Quote:
correct, although 4 has it's moments. Maybe a nostalgic factor, it was the first one i ever saw. Did not check out the re-make, for reason that i don't expect anything from 'new' movies in general but especially re-makes. In the trailer the krueger character looked very odd compared to the Robert Englund character, like the wanted him to look more 'scary' but failed utterly. Heard they explored the pedophile-angle more (what a surprise) but i can't be bothered to watch it, not even for free.
No, you did right...it's a CGI infested insult.
Old 04-01-2013, 03:05 PM   #10
vinnievega

Quote:
Originally Posted by aladinsane View Post
More pictures of that girl, there is something strange about her.
What girl do you mean? the only picture i see is the ASS of the character Nancy, played by actress Heather Langenkamp. The other is the face of actor Johnny Depp, which i presume you know. So what is the strange-part you are talking about, or do you want more ass-pictures?
Old 04-01-2013, 03:19 PM   #11
elizabethg

That scary, creepy face on the cushion also makes a couple of appearances in 'Coming to America'.

On the bling.

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm252218880/ch0065879

And on Arsenio Halls chain.......but i can't find a closer shot for you.

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm473270016/tt0094898

xx
elizabethg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 04:04 PM   #12
vinnievega

Quote:
Originally Posted by elizabethg View Post
That scary, creepy face on the cushion also makes a couple of appearances in 'Coming to America'.

On the bling.

xx
The face on the cushion looks a bit like a ritualistic mask, but if you look closely you see some kind of flares/stripes coming from it, as in the sun. Is this supposed to represent the 'black sun' they sometimes refer to in the symbolism and story's of the infamous cults? (Illuminati-mystery cults)
Old 05-01-2013, 11:19 AM   #13
fudgetusk

vinnievega>>

"One correction on the remark you made about the third installment of Nightmare on Elmst. True, Wes Craven was not the director of this but he wrote the story, screenplay and characters and he was the executive producer. So he WAS responsible, more or less, for the belly/chest of souls."

nice work. Should have checked that!
Old 05-01-2013, 11:31 AM   #14
fudgetusk

Default more NIGHTMARE on ELM STREET weirdness

The idea of the images above the beds of the victims being SIGNIFICANT occurs deliberately in the film earlier when Nancy is spared Krueger's rage by the crucifix that WAS on the wall above her as she sleeps.She rests it ON HER BED COVERS when she sees it has fallen.

It just so happens that the duvet Nancy is sleeping under bears ANOTHER symbol of Christ, but this an esoteric one. Vessica piscis.

Two rings overlapping, replicated, holographically. The Christian symbol of the fish is formed by the rings overlapping. she is super protected.

Nancy is wearing a nightshirt with the number 11 on it as she sleeps safe from Freddy. could be a psychological trick to make us see her as eleven years old, like his usual victims age(they shied away from making the victims actually kids) but eleven happens to be highly significant to vessica piscis and its link to Christ.
it is in the book of John. chapter 21 verse 11.

"11 So Simon Peter climbed back into the boat and dragged the net ashore. It was full of large fish, 153, but even with so many the net was not torn."

http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/John-Chapter-21/

Christ COMES BACK FROM THE DEAD, AS A GHOST, and helps his chums to catch a record number of fish(153). It is notable that the net stretching but not breaking is mentioned, as that mirrors Freddy stretching the wall above Nancy but finding it unbreakable. the number of fish they catch is relevant to vessica piscis.

http://www.michaelsherlock.org/forum...-of-the-fish!/

Nancy's duvet bears a NET of fish that keeps her safe, even though the symbol of the cross fell from the wall, the secret symbol of christ will endure.(hint hint)
So we see massive pro-christian symbology in this film, but with Krueger a kind of antichrist. Hey, who can check his scalp for three sixes? he doesn't have a scalp!
Freddy cannot break her hymen(the wall) because she is pure. She's virginal-ish.(get lost Depp)

The wall above Tina's bed(actually her parents)has TWO BLACK PEACOCKS on it.

The peacock is symbolic, in alchemy, of the living world of distraction...sex...power...you know. this occurs when the alchemical transformation goes wrong. So are these dark showy birds symbolic of the two kids having sex? food for Freddy, and no Christ symbols to stop him. so he royally kills her all over the ceiling, with the two black peacocks in view.

But there is another translation of the peacock symbology. Tawsi Melek. The Peacock King. Who burned in fire for a thousand years before putting the flames out with his tears.

He is seen as a devil figure in a mythology going back 6000 years. Consider Freddy's bright colours. Consider the display of the peacock's tail. Freddy's big beaklike nose. His sleight build. See his arms stretch out, like a peacock's tail?
So is Tina sleeping under an obscure symbol of Satan? While Nancy is safe in her magical fishy bed.

My life is a miasma of synchronicities and on the way to buy my NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET DVD I had to pass two people dressed up as white peacocks!(some symbol of a local sports team?) That odd and unprecedented event allowed me to notice the two black peacocks in the very film.
But now look! Later in the film, Nancy has almost succumbed to the need for sleep and Fred is able to appear in snaps of daydream. And look what is over Nancy's bed...fans? suggestive of the peacock tail? She has had the fan of the illusionary world placed over her eyes, she is in his world.

We also have some saving grace with the fat pink Sheela Na Gig like doll and the similarly porky Miss Piggy(a strong pink female). the space above beds in this film is like some kind of pictorial aura. dreams?
And there is more I have seen. Later I will delve deeper into the character played by Depp and how he is somehow aiding Krueger. Depp dies while wearing a too small t shirt with the number 10 on. The same trick as with Nancy?

Last edited by fudgetusk; 05-01-2013 at 11:36 AM.
Old 05-01-2013, 11:37 AM   #15
fudgetusk

don't know why that link to the wiki page for the vessica piscis does not look right.
Old 05-01-2013, 11:42 AM   #16
fudgetusk

Quote:
The face on the cushion looks a bit like a ritualistic mask, but if you look closely you see some kind of flares/stripes coming from it, as in the sun. Is this supposed to represent the 'black sun' they sometimes refer to in the symbolism and story's of the infamous cults? (Illuminati-mystery cults)
I noticed the rays. Icke sees Saturn and the moon as being used in conjunction. Is that Saturn's face coming through the moon? its energy?

In my coincidences this face on the moon became relevant.

It is HATTED. I see Saturn as being a head with a brim, like Krueger and his hat. IS this the face of Saturn? is his vibration sent to us via this massive image on the moon, now eroded?

Last edited by fudgetusk; 05-01-2013 at 11:42 AM.
Old 05-01-2013, 11:46 AM   #17
fudgetusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by elizabethg View Post

On the bling.

xx
I don't see a resemblance. Sorry. We need a bald guy with red eyebrows.
Old 05-01-2013, 11:51 AM   #18
fudgetusk

Default more on KRUGER/CROUGA

There is an ancient god called CROUGA. It is found under the wiki page for a bogeyman called Coco.

"In the Galician Lusitanian mythology, Crouga is the name of an obscure deity to whom offerings were made. In the inscription of Xinzo de Limia, written in Lusitanian, it is Crouga that is offered (given). The theonym Crouga derives from *krowkā.[16][17][18]"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coco_(folklore)
Old 05-01-2013, 01:03 PM   #19
trux newman

I like the thinking and effort, but the meme that saturn/kronos is evil is nonsense started by someone who thought saturn sounds like satan so must be the same.

People need to stop making shit up to sell books. They make us waste far more time and energy on them than money.
Old 05-01-2013, 01:03 PM   #20
froboi

Exclamation Interestingly poste by another user.

I was reading the horror thread the day before this was posted and seen this posted from another user. It fits perfectly with this thread due to its heavy symbolism and urge readers of this thread to check it out. Thank you for a very interesting thread, this makes a lot of sense when you think about it. Excellent dot joining.

Peace and love.

Froboi.

Last edited by froboi; 05-01-2013 at 02:58 PM. Reason: Uploaded pic
froboi is offline   Reply With Quote