Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 04-01-2013, 12:20 AM   #1
jimbobbin666
Inactive

Default how surreal are masonic temples?

I had an opportunity to see inside a masonic temple and by god, what an eerie place, i just had to sit in the chair, checkered floors, framed text shaped like the eye of horus, allsorts of staffs , this was all in a downstairs area, there was a seperate upstairs area, which was off limits but due to the nature of my work i went in there, there was a "g" on string hanging from the ceiling, not a g-string,lol,and allsorts of other, what i can only describe as relics dotted around the room. these people and their practices seem satanic or at least bordering on insane, why arent the "men in white coats" taking these people away, seems crazy not to. i had a photo taken of myself in the chair but i cant attach it for some reason, any ideas why? have any none masons been in a temple and seen all this stuff first hand? would like to hear about your experiences.
jimbobbin666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 12:24 AM   #2
lightgiver

Arrow Surreal Temple

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkM7ElcnCWM

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=178579&page=7

Last edited by lightgiver; 04-01-2013 at 12:27 AM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 01:58 AM   #3
ksigmason

Jimbobbin666, did you go in legally or illegally? From the sounds of it, it was the latter. We give open house tours all the time. Or were you in there in a maintenance capacity?

The All-Seeing Eye doesn't necessary mean the Eye of Horus. Symbols are arbitrary and ambiguous. The staffs are used by certain officers. The checkered floor is an emblem of human -- checkered with good and evil. The "G" is primarily an American use and stands for a few things, nothing Satanic.

Our symbols and rituals are not insane or evil, but teach valuable lessons.

Quote:
In the degree of Entered Apprentice Mason, the candidate is introduced into the values, principles, tenets, and legend of Freemasonry. We learn that they held their meetings on the ground floor of King Solomon's Temple and were the bearer's of burden moving the crucial materials needed to erect this famous edifice. The lessons of this degree are Truth, love, charity, moderation, courage, prudence, and justice.

As a Fellow Craft Mason, one is taught that meetings are held in the Middle Chamber of King Solomon's Temple, and the journey accompanying your way there, and on the wages of a Mason. The lessons of this degree are the need for acquiring knowledge and education, charity, and obedience to the established rules of our Ancient Craft.

In the Master Mason degree, we are instructed in a great tragedy, the death of our Operative Grand Master, Hiram Abiff, prior to the completion of the Temple. The candidate is taught lessons of fidelity and the struggle against the enemies of Freemasonry: tyranny, ignorance, and fanaticism. By the end of the degree the candidate learns the substitute for the Word that was Lost with the death of Hiram. The most pronounced lesson of this degree is unwavering fidelity in the face of adversary.

READ MORE
Quote:
why arent the "men in white coats" taking these people away, seems crazy not to.
A misguided and ignorant opinion of what you saw at a glimpse doesn't constitute our lock up and suppression of our rights.

Quote:
have any none masons been in a temple and seen all this stuff first hand? would like to hear about your experiences.
Many Masonic Temples hold open-houses and every time I was installed as a presiding officer it was always open to the public and I always had a good turnout.

Traveling Templar blog - 24FEB2019
ksigmason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 02:05 AM   #4
lordzoma

The valuable lesson of course being that through the use of ritual and lowering of ones vibration you can better connect yourself with Orion reptilians wishing to control you from the astral, because all of Freemasonry is simply a tool to channel belief, worship, and sociopolitical power into the hands of an elite few.

Last edited by lordzoma; 04-01-2013 at 02:06 AM.
lordzoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 06:09 AM   #5
kadosh
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordzoma View Post
The valuable lesson of course being that through the use of ritual and lowering of ones vibration you can better connect yourself with Orion reptilians wishing to control you from the astral, because all of Freemasonry is simply a tool to channel belief, worship, and sociopolitical power into the hands of an elite few.
What a complete load of BS.
kadosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 09:51 AM   #6
eastbeast

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbobbin666 View Post
there was a "g" on string hanging from the ceiling, not a g-string,lol

Quote:
,and allsorts of other, what i can only describe as relics dotted around the room.
We prefer the word 'Freemasons' even if some do look like relics

Quote:
have any none masons been in a temple and seen all this stuff first hand? would like to hear about your experiences.
Anybody can go on a guided tour around a Masonic centre when there is an open day or by arrangement, there can also be many reasons for wanting to do so.
Many centres are a treasure trove of antiques, mementos and social information, Architecture and tradition, and a great deal of other things.

I would encourage everybody to make a visit whether you are pro, ambivalent or anti, ask questions, but please be polite and in return you will be treated politely even if you are anti.

ksig, it sounded to me as if jim was there doing some work.
Old 04-01-2013, 09:53 AM   #7
eastbeast

Quote:

WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most ridiculous thing I've read on here this week.
Old 04-01-2013, 09:57 AM   #8
karenthecat
Banned

Quote:
I had an opportunity to see inside a masonic temple and by god, what an eerie place, i just had to sit in the chair, checkered floors, framed text shaped like the eye of horus, allsorts of staffs , this was all in a downstairs area, there was a seperate upstairs area, which was off limits but due to the nature of my work i went in there, there was a "g" on string hanging from the ceiling, not a g-string,lol,and allsorts of other, what i can only describe as relics dotted around the room. these people and their practices seem satanic or at least bordering on insane, why arent the "men in white coats" taking these people away, seems crazy not to. i had a photo taken of myself in the chair but i cant attach it for some reason, any ideas why? have any none masons been in a temple and seen all this stuff first hand? would like to hear about your experiences.
I used to work at the freemasons temple in Manchester uk. It is the most beautiful building I have ever seen, However I did get lost in there quite often an, would wander around for as long as I could get away with it. I came across a huge gallery with tall glass cases. In the cases were ancient freemasons costumes very very interesting
karenthecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 11:06 AM   #9
lordzoma

My comment was so surreal.
Old 04-01-2013, 12:29 PM   #10
true_lou

What type of affect, if any, will the setting have on the initiate?

I've noticed two types of temples: One type is opulent, ornate, grandiose and would be right at home in the heart of DC. The other types are simply "makeshift" buildings in town center's consisting of no more than a a few rooms with homemade Masonic regalia.

Since I've been considering initiation for some time, I was wondering where should do it. Would I get the same affect if I underwent the ritual at the lodge in the suburb I live in or would the ritual have more affect upon me if I went to Dallas or Ft. Worth where the truly impressive lodges are - the ones that inspire a degree of awe.
true_lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 12:52 PM   #11
paradise found
Inactive

Quote:

My comment was so surreal.
So surreal that it was the Truth.
paradise found is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 01:56 PM   #12
blista

Quote:
Originally Posted by paradise found View Post
So surreal that it was the Truth.
I'm with you this time.
blista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 03:38 PM   #13
ksigmason

Quote:
Originally Posted by true_lou View Post
I've noticed two types of temples: One type is opulent, ornate, grandiose and would be right at home in the heart of DC. The other types are simply "makeshift" buildings in town center's consisting of no more than a a few rooms with homemade Masonic regalia.
One of the rural and smaller Lodges in my state started in a mining town and all of the metal used in the regalia is silver mined from that town. Most Lodges in Idaho are the mining town wood structure, but at teach of the 3 main towns in Idaho there are more ornate buildings than the rest.

Quote:
Since I've been considering initiation for some time, I was wondering where should do it. Would I get the same affect if I underwent the ritual at the lodge in the suburb I live in or would the ritual have more affect upon me if I went to Dallas or Ft. Worth where the truly impressive lodges are - the ones that inspire a degree of awe.
I'd suggest visiting some Lodges and getting to know the Lodge, to find the right one for you.

Old 05-01-2013, 09:58 PM   #14
rainbowdear

Default black winged angels????????

Some freemasonic authors describe "egregores" appearing during rituals in lodges.

But during the "chain" it only takes one negative member to invock a negative entity.

Also where do freemasons get that the archangel Gabriel has one white wing and one black one.
I have seen angels they were glittering and beautiful, absolutely perfect!
The angel on the "Declaration of Human Rights" (the product of masonic lodges) have black wings are they are fallen angels.
One of my freemason friends ahs sent me a New Year's card with and angel of light and darkness...in no way can he compete in beauty with my lovely guardian angels. Also his angelic representation was half naked and had a male sex. Quite repulsive really! I shan't frame it!
rainbowdear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 07:09 AM   #15
ksigmason

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowdear View Post
Some freemasonic authors describe "egregores" appearing during rituals in lodges.
Who?

Quote:
Also where do freemasons get that the archangel Gabriel has one white wing and one black one.
What Freemason said this?

Old 06-01-2013, 03:14 PM   #16
mike martin

Quote:
Originally Posted by true_lou View Post
What type of affect, if any, will the setting have on the initiate?
A very good question. The answer is no real effect at all as the place that the Ceremonies take place doesn't matter because they are allegorically taking place in King Solomon's Temple and the Lodge itself is not the physical room or place but the actual Lodge members themselves.
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, vodka in one hand, Cigar in the other - body thoroughly shagged, totally worn out, and screaming -WOO HOO!
mike martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 07:08 PM   #17
jimbobbin666
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksigmason View Post
Jimbobbin666, did you go in legally or illegally? From the sounds of it, it was the latter. We give open house tours all the time. Or were you in there in a maintenance capacity?
it was in a maintenance capacity but i mean come on something doesnt ring right when you say "legally or illegally". is it against the law? can anyone be a mason? not so much a secret society , more a society with secrets? why not share these secrets with the whole world, what is so much of a secret? why all the initiation rituals, is this more tradition than occult? maybe i'm ignorant , do i need educating, is there sects of masons that are extremists like there are muslim extremists? what's you opinion as all i've seen and heard seems to slate the masonic cult/order or maybe thats all i want to see and hear. forgive my ignorance ksigmason for i am a meer mortal.

Last edited by jimbobbin666; 06-01-2013 at 07:15 PM.
Old 06-01-2013, 07:19 PM   #18
jimbobbin666
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastbeast View Post

We prefer the word 'Freemasons' even if some do look like relics

at least YOU have a sense of humour.
Old 07-01-2013, 02:33 AM   #19
ksigmason

Quote:
it was in a maintenance capacity but i mean come on something doesnt ring right when you say "legally or illegally". is it against the law? can anyone be a mason? not so much a secret society , more a society with secrets? why not share these secrets with the whole world, what is so much of a secret? why all the initiation rituals, is this more tradition than occult? maybe i'm ignorant , do i need educating, is there sects of masons that are extremists like there are muslim extremists? what's you opinion as all i've seen and heard seems to slate the masonic cult/order or maybe thats all i want to see and hear. forgive my ignorance ksigmason for i am a meer mortal.
Initially it sounded like you were not invited in, but then rereading it occurred to me you were there fixing something.

Quote:
can anyone be a mason?
If you meet the requirements.

Quote:
why not share these secrets with the whole world, what is so much of a secret?
Why not respect our privacy? Why do people think they are entitled to know everyone's business?

Quote:
why all the initiation rituals, is this more tradition than occult?
The rituals teach lessons held important to the Freemasons. The degrees build upon each other.

Quote:
is there sects of masons that are extremists like there are muslim extremists?
Extremism is discouraged in Freemasonry.

Quote:
what's you opinion as all i've seen and heard seems to slate the masonic cult/order or maybe thats all i want to see and hear.
There is a lot of false information out there on us.

Quote:
forgive my ignorance ksigmason for i am a meer mortal.
We're all human and we all err. We all are ignorant in some ways.

Old 11-01-2013, 09:29 PM   #20
celtiana

Quote:
is there sects of masons that are extremists like there are muslim extremists?
Lol I know a few masons, and the thought of extremist Freemasons will keep me amused all night
celtiana is offline   Reply With Quote