Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 31-12-2012, 07:23 PM   #1
gremlin

Default Homeless SLEEPING inside graves at Cambridge cemet

Homeless SLEEPING inside graves at Cambridge cemetery after pushing stones off the top of tombs

Families of those buried there want to see the troublemakers were removed
Squatters seen drinking in graves and letting their dogs run wild
They were also accused of intimidating schoolchildren nearby

Homeless drug users were seen pushing the stones off the top of tombs and using them as beds for the night.

Horrified passers-by spotted the disrespectful squatters sitting in the graves in Mill Road Cemetery, Cambridge, while injecting themselves and drinking.

The site has been plagued by drunkenness, littering, drug taking and reports of the homeless people defecating on the plots over recent months.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2GesCrCod
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I don't know what to make of this one.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2012, 07:31 PM   #2
dawnuk

just goes to show you what will folk do when they are off their heads on drugs..

doesn't suprise me......
dawnuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2012, 07:39 PM   #3
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
Homeless SLEEPING inside graves at Cambridge cemetery after pushing stones off the top of tombs
Yeah, it's because it's quiet...ish there.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2012, 07:40 PM   #4
marlowe
Banned

That area has always been an alkie hotspot.
marlowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2012, 07:40 PM   #5
scoobs078

sounds like attention seeking anti - establishment behaviour to me - i mean seriously how comfy ARE graves really ??

although if it were my nan they were laying on i would want something done quick smart
scoobs078 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2012, 07:57 PM   #6
jondoeuk
Inactive

Won't somebody think of the dead after all I'm sure they care . If you move them on then of course the problem goes else ware. Nobody seems to give a fu&k about the homeless problem in the dump.
jondoeuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2012, 08:01 PM   #7
zoidberg
Banned

no offence to anyone who,s experienced homlessness, or to anyone they know, but there really isnt any excuse for this type of disrespect to the dead! there must be woodland or a forest nearby, get there and build a shelter etc make yourself a bit more comfier, then go into the cities and town,
zoidberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2012, 08:06 PM   #8
jondoeuk
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoidberg View Post
no offence to anyone who,s experienced homelessness, or to anyone they know, but there really isnt any excuse for this type of disrespect to the dead! there must be woodland or a forest nearby, get there and build a shelter etc make yourself a bit more comfier, then go into the cities and town,
You can't disrespect the dead as they are just that.... dead. Maybe they have tried sleeping on the ground but find this better (who knows).
jondoeuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2012, 08:17 PM   #9
gremlin

I thought of this from another angle, maybe they are zombie's?

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2012, 08:24 PM   #10
scoobs078

Quote:
Originally Posted by jondoeuk View Post
You can't disrespect the dead as they are just that.... dead. Maybe they have tried sleeping on the ground but find this better (who knows).
you CAN disrespect a living person memory of a relative who is dead though which is what i think thats about ... it is a statement isnt it .... it is an 'attention seeking' or 'drawing attention to' the issue of how even the dead have a place to rest but the homeless dont ... and i understand that things are so bad for them they have to take radical measures to get their plight across cus no one listens ... lets be honest graves have been decimated to place housing estates ontop of and there probably wasnt a news article about it ... but there are some people who are so pushed out of todays society that they dont care about anything or anyone graves, property or lives
scoobs078 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2012, 09:28 PM   #11
hister67

More daily mail bullshit pffft!!

1. Those who make things happen. 2. Those who watch things happen, and 3. Those who wonder what happened.
hister67 is offline   Reply With Quote