Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 17-12-2012, 12:59 AM   #1
neil2009

Default TV man and the police

Nice one Danny

Last edited by neil2009; 17-12-2012 at 01:02 AM.
neil2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2012, 01:28 AM   #2
tink123

Smile

Well that brightened up my evening no end!...lol...lol
What a lovely Policeman though he was so respectful..hats off to him..he clearly had a conscience!! x
tink123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2012, 01:52 AM   #3
swamideva

That was good, they knew what they were doing, the right things to say and their rights.

What was the title of that book he had? The one he showed the sergent.

Can anyone recommend me a good book on common law, please. One that explains the right things to say, not to say, etc. And one that does not need a law degree to understand.

This stuff needs to be as simple as possible for the ordinary man to be able to defend himself.

I have been receiving letters from the bbc for years now, and i have been ignoring them, i don't even acknowledge or open them, so that may happen to me one day. I would like to be prepared.

i have watched several youtubes on CL, but i would like a book to study. Where everything i need to know is in one place.

Can somebody please help.
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2012, 05:31 AM   #4
freedom from within

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamideva View Post
That was good, they knew what they were doing, the right things to say and their rights.

What was the title of that book he had? The one he showed the sergent.

Can anyone recommend me a good book on common law, please. One that explains the right things to say, not to say, etc. And one that does not need a law degree to understand.

This stuff needs to be as simple as possible for the ordinary man to be able to defend himself.

I have been receiving letters from the bbc for years now, and i have been ignoring them, i don't even acknowledge or open them, so that may happen to me one day. I would like to be prepared.

i have watched several youtubes on CL, but i would like a book to study. Where everything i need to know is in one place.

Can somebody please help.

Send them this letter registered post keep a copy with postal proof
Do not put your name to it. just put the occupier.

TV Licensing,
Bristol.
BS98 1TL

Dear Sir or Madam,

With regard to your TV license renewal notification, I inform you that I no longer require a TV licence. There is no equipment installed or used at this address that is capable of receiving broadcast TV programmes in the manner prescribed by you. I state this in full awareness of the requirements set out in Part 4 of the Communications Act 2003 on Licensing of TV Reception: also, I am fully aware of the requirements on TV licensing set out in the Communication (Television Licensing) Regulations 2004.

You re invited to reply to this letter in acknowledgement that I have given you formal notice as to my position.

I want no further correspondence from you apart from a reply to this letter. In particular, I do not want to receive from you, reminders that this address is unlicensed. Furthermore, I do not want to receive from you, correspondence suggesting that I might be using TV receiving equipment at this address, requiring investigation by a TV licensing enforcement officer. Any such correspondence will be an offence under the Malicious Communications Act 1988 since you have no reasonable grounds, for demanding that this address requires a TV licence.

I will not tolerate any visit by a TV licensing enforcement officer at my address. Therefore, I withdraw from TV Licensing, its employees and or its agents, the implied right of access to my property at (insert address). Henceforth, no employee or agent of TV Licensing qualifies as an invitee to my property. Any such person who ventures onto my property at (insert address) will be trespassing on my land, and I shall not hesitate to seek legal redress for the offence caused.

Signed The occupier
Old 17-12-2012, 06:33 AM   #5
swamideva

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedom from within View Post
Send them this letter registered post keep a copy with postal proof
Do not put your name to it. just put the occupier.

TV Licensing,
Bristol.
BS98 1TL

Dear Sir or Madam,

With regard to your TV license renewal notification, I inform you that I no longer require a TV licence. There is no equipment installed or used at this address that is capable of receiving broadcast TV programmes in the manner prescribed by you. I state this in full awareness of the requirements set out in Part 4 of the Communications Act 2003 on Licensing of TV Reception: also, I am fully aware of the requirements on TV licensing set out in the Communication (Television Licensing) Regulations 2004.

You re invited to reply to this letter in acknowledgement that I have given you formal notice as to my position.

I want no further correspondence from you apart from a reply to this letter. In particular, I do not want to receive from you, reminders that this address is unlicensed. Furthermore, I do not want to receive from you, correspondence suggesting that I might be using TV receiving equipment at this address, requiring investigation by a TV licensing enforcement officer. Any such correspondence will be an offence under the Malicious Communications Act 1988 since you have no reasonable grounds, for demanding that this address requires a TV licence.

I will not tolerate any visit by a TV licensing enforcement officer at my address. Therefore, I withdraw from TV Licensing, its employees and or its agents, the implied right of access to my property at (insert address). Henceforth, no employee or agent of TV Licensing qualifies as an invitee to my property. Any such person who ventures onto my property at (insert address) will be trespassing on my land, and I shall not hesitate to seek legal redress for the offence caused.

Signed The occupier
thanks mate the letter is a good place to start
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2012, 11:08 AM   #6
gremlin

Default Tv man and police

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=w_nRsnd2-Lo

Love it. The power is in the people and the use of their knowledge.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2012, 11:39 AM   #7
neil2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by tink123 View Post
Well that brightened up my evening no end!...lol...lol
What a lovely Policeman though he was so respectful..hats off to him..he clearly had a conscience!! x
Your right, the cop seemed like a decent bloke who really didnt want to be there.
neil2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2012, 11:46 AM   #8
anthonyml

absolute classic, good on 'em
anthonyml is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2012, 11:46 AM   #9
ragnarok
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil2009 View Post
Your right, the cop seemed like a decent bloke who really didnt want to be there.
Well, if he had the slightest bit of a conscience, something in the back of his mind should have been telling him that he could be preventing an old lady getting mugged, while he was stood there enduring that bs.

Last edited by ragnarok; 17-12-2012 at 11:47 AM.
ragnarok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2012, 11:54 AM   #10
infinite i

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragnarok View Post
Well, if he had the slightest bit of a conscience, something in the back of his mind should have been telling him that he could be preventing an old lady getting mugged, while he was stood there enduring that bs.
Dont talk pish! Everytthread now well see your opinion I take it, oh goody

The Spice expands conciousness

The Spice is vital for space travel
infinite i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2012, 11:56 AM   #11
gremlin

Merge please moddy.

loved the bit where the tv man started to read him his rights and the door closes.

I was security in a hospital and we had this idiot running us, he gave us books that only the police would have, I was so naive at the time, but anyway it had the, 'miranda rights' in it and I just laughed, naive but still laughed because I was nevewr gonna read it out as I would feel like a right idiot.

Just proves the information is getting out.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.

Last edited by gremlin; 17-12-2012 at 12:00 PM.
Old 17-12-2012, 12:10 PM   #12
ragnarok
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmt head View Post
Dont talk pish! Everytthread now well see your opinion I take it, oh goody
Actually, I tend to keep my opinions fairly confined. Not that it's any business of yours.
ragnarok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2012, 12:15 PM   #13
gremlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragnarok View Post
Very strange young man you are.

Old 17-12-2012, 12:25 PM   #14
1ndividua1
Inactive

I love these types of media, where the 'common' man/woman knows their rights, and can back them up.

One question; what's the best way to learn about your civil/human rights?

Strange we have to ask that question, no doubt because tptb want us to remain ignorant. What should I do to arm myself with the knowledge?

EDIT: Here's the book the guy held up on 9m 37secs

Last edited by 1ndividua1; 17-12-2012 at 12:32 PM.
1ndividua1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2012, 12:27 PM   #15
thommo

Default Thread note

Please don't ruin the thread by throwing insults at each other.
Any more and any off topic posts will be deleted and points issued.

thommo

http://conspoetry.wordpress.com
Where conspiracies and poetry collide
thommo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2012, 12:31 PM   #16
stillwakingup

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ndividua1 View Post
I love these types of media, where the 'common' man/woman knows their rights, and can back them up.

One question; what's the best way to learn about your civil/human rights?

Strange we have to ask that question, no doubt because tptb want us to remain ignorant. What should I do to arm myself with the knowledge?
+1
stillwakingup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2012, 12:38 PM   #17
sueperb
Inactive

[email protected] closing the window on man with warrant when he started hes " you do not have to say anything but it may harm your defence...." speech, it's a shame they couldn't hear what was being said when they went behind the caravan.

Anyone know what warrant ( Capita ? ) mans next move will be ?

Last edited by sueperb; 17-12-2012 at 12:40 PM.
sueperb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2012, 12:49 PM   #18
1ndividua1
Inactive

I'd also like to know how long have the bbc been employing Sam Elliot as a tv licence inspector? Getting him to shave his moustache off ain't fooling anyone.

1ndividua1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2012, 12:53 PM   #19
gremlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by sueperb View Post
[email protected] closing the window on man with warrant when he started hes " you do not have to say anything but it may harm your defence...." speech, it's a shame they couldn't hear what was being said when they went behind the caravan.

Anyone know what warrant ( Capita ? ) mans next move will be ?
Getting another job.

Old 17-12-2012, 01:08 PM   #20
tildatod
Banned

Excellent video. I'm impressed that the TV man and the policeman were remotely human; I'd have expected them to bulldoze and intimidate these people.
tildatod is offline   Reply With Quote