Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Entertainment Industry

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-12-2012, 09:29 AM   #1
gremlin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: moo moo land
Posts: 26,722
Likes: 1,735 (1,048 Posts)
Default 'I enjoy the sex and being with my mom'

'I enjoy the sex and being with my mom': Mother and daughter porn duo on how they're 'going to be filthy rich'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...#ixzz2ES0oJrCR
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

A mother and daughter duo from Florida have created a porn site where they perform and film sex scenes together.



This is so wrong on so many levels. This is where TPTB are forcing people to go to survive.
__________________
“We trade real labor for fake money to pay fraudulent taxes on stuff we don’t own.” Doreen Hannes

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 09:33 AM   #2
lets blow
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 2,068
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Does the family dog get in on the act too?

FFS what a depraved world we live in.
Likes: (1)
lets blow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 09:39 AM   #3
arcyclus
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Dreamland Villa
Posts: 11,620
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

we are becoming desensitized. Even news like this no longer shocks everyone.
arcyclus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 09:40 AM   #4
gremlin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: moo moo land
Posts: 26,722
Likes: 1,735 (1,048 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcyclus View Post
we are becoming desensitized. Even news like this no longer shocks everyone.
That is exactly the word.
__________________
“We trade real labor for fake money to pay fraudulent taxes on stuff we don’t own.” Doreen Hannes

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 09:48 AM   #5
fairyprincess
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: The city at the edge of the world
Posts: 12,554
Likes: 2,459 (1,357 Posts)
Default

I saw the quote in the headline and though I was gonna be about some teenage guy fucking his mam, which is much worse. This isn't as bad as that.
__________________
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 09:52 AM   #6
lets blow
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 2,068
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

So mother and daughter doing movies like "Tag Team With Mommy" is okay because they don't touch each other (because of incest laws) .... theyre still nude together getting banged by the same guy ... but if they moved on to "I Love Mommie's Fish Pie" ... that is worse ... because they're actually committing incest?

Is that it?

I wonder how many other kids want to get filmed fucking with their parent and think that it's okay?
Likes: (1)
lets blow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 10:13 AM   #7
gremlin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: moo moo land
Posts: 26,722
Likes: 1,735 (1,048 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lets blow View Post
So mother and daughter doing movies like "Tag Team With Mommy" is okay because they don't touch each other (because of incest laws) .... theyre still nude together getting banged by the same guy ... but if they moved on to "I Love Mommie's Fish Pie" ... that is worse ... because they're actually committing incest?

Is that it?

I wonder how many other kids want to get filmed fucking with their parent and think that it's okay?
And if they do get rich then look how impressionable the young are to "get rich quick".

And I will go this far, as with research shows that the jews are behind the whole PORN industry. Is it zionist or jews though?
__________________
“We trade real labor for fake money to pay fraudulent taxes on stuff we don’t own.” Doreen Hannes

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 01:40 PM   #8
kanz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 4,441
Likes: 7 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
And if they do get rich then look how impressionable the young are to "get rich quick".

And I will go this far, as with research shows that the jews are behind the whole PORN industry. Is it zionist or jews though?
Need to be careful throwing that around mate.

Makes it sound like your saying every jew alive is in on the scam etc.

If it is what it is , its a few select crazy religious nuts , we have them on each side. Most followers are pawns at best , just people living the lifes who fallow that particular thing , most times there easily manipulated, so can be used as a weapon as such.

On the grand scale tho , there just people with no more an agenda than most, however the crazy ones with money and power and influence , now there a different kettle of fish.
__________________
"If you support the war on drug's, you have blood on your hand's. "
"Anything i say is just my opinion , and i dont claim it to be fact unless said otherwise "

"If you believe , you can achieve"

Last edited by kanz; 08-12-2012 at 01:40 PM.
kanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 01:46 PM   #9
ubervation
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Uranus
Posts: 297
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

They really are Mingers though......
Crappy Tit jobs and bleached hair coming soon.
ubervation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 01:50 PM   #10
son_of_parrot
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Britannia
Posts: 3,046
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

I thought shit like this would be illegal?

If not then it just goes to show what a fucked up society the Western World has become.
son_of_parrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 04:16 PM   #11
belch
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 1,909
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Its not really that bad though , Is it ?

I mean they have not involved the family dog or the daughters pony yet.
belch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 04:24 PM   #12
fairyprincess
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: The city at the edge of the world
Posts: 12,554
Likes: 2,459 (1,357 Posts)
Default

Wouldnt father daughter be worse?
__________________
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 04:38 PM   #13
the mighty zhiba
Inactive
 
the mighty zhiba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 20,828
Likes: 5,989 (2,995 Posts)
Default

How do we know they are mother and daughter?

Oh yeah, because they said they are, and saying they are will make them lots of £$'s lol

Don't buy into the hype bs, it's bs.

Move along
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 05:01 PM   #14
gremlin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: moo moo land
Posts: 26,722
Likes: 1,735 (1,048 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanz View Post
Need to be careful throwing that around mate.

Makes it sound like your saying every jew alive is in on the scam etc.

If it is what it is , its a few select crazy religious nuts , we have them on each side. Most followers are pawns at best , just people living the lifes who fallow that particular thing , most times there easily manipulated, so can be used as a weapon as such.

On the grand scale tho , there just people with no more an agenda than most, however the crazy ones with money and power and influence , now there a different kettle of fish.
Some research has suggested that the jews are why we see porn today.

Now are they zionist's or jews?

Check it out for yourself and prove me wrong.
__________________
“We trade real labor for fake money to pay fraudulent taxes on stuff we don’t own.” Doreen Hannes

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 05:28 PM   #15
piskavac
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Zagreb, Croatia
Posts: 4,682
Likes: 97 (81 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhiba View Post
How do we know they are mother and daughter?

Oh yeah, because they said they are, and saying they are will make them lots of £$'s lol

Don't buy into the hype bs, it's bs.

Move along
You are right. There is also many porns which involve father-son "gay" sex.

For them also stands your question: "How do we know they are father and son"?
__________________
Informal governance is more subtle and lasts longer than formal and structured one.
In informal governance, everybody within frame and determination of his knowledge and apprehension; thinks that he works
for himself and his idea.

Beyond that frame and determination he realy works for those who know
and comprehend better.
piskavac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 07:25 PM   #16
gremlin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: moo moo land
Posts: 26,722
Likes: 1,735 (1,048 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by piskavac View Post
You are right. There is also many porns which involve father-son "gay" sex.

For them also stands your question: "How do we know they are father and son"?
It's just the idea which some people get turned by.

ALot of this mummy and daughter have sex is just portrayed as a lie it's ,
(wow that is just something I have never seen) something new to look at.

Considering who owns the papers and who looks to gain a good share of the $ from the exposure.
__________________
“We trade real labor for fake money to pay fraudulent taxes on stuff we don’t own.” Doreen Hannes

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 10:50 PM   #17
lets blow
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 2,068
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by belch View Post
Its not really that bad though , Is it ?

I mean they have not involved the family dog or the daughters pony yet.
Mum and daughter from Emunclaw ... now that's a thought!!
lets blow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 03:58 AM   #18
kanz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 4,441
Likes: 7 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
Some research has suggested that the jews are why we see porn today.

Now are they zionist's or jews?

Check it out for yourself and prove me wrong.
Your missing my point mate.
__________________
"If you support the war on drug's, you have blood on your hand's. "
"Anything i say is just my opinion , and i dont claim it to be fact unless said otherwise "

"If you believe , you can achieve"
kanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 05:03 AM   #19
torus
Inactive
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 6,713
Likes: 7 (7 Posts)
Default

the kid thinks they're going to be "filthy rich" Well, that's what the troops are fightin' for, ain't nuthin' gonna' crash honey boo-boo's world.
torus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 01:03 PM   #20
gremlin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: moo moo land
Posts: 26,722
Likes: 1,735 (1,048 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanz View Post
Your missing my point mate.
Perv!
__________________
“We trade real labor for fake money to pay fraudulent taxes on stuff we don’t own.” Doreen Hannes

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:17 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.