Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 08-12-2012, 04:43 PM   #361
noncooperation

Quote:
Originally Posted by signalnorth View Post
Discovered something more like
Yes, that would make sense - they just made all shit up to silence her forever.

There 'should be' 1000's of REAL, high quality photograph's of earth from space/moon all over the internet - WHERE ARE THEY?!
noncooperation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 04:48 PM   #362
qeiii

Default Lord Glenarthur

I can't say too much (husbands job) but Lord Glenarthur is a real dodgy one. He was in Mrs Thatchers government and was involved in 'dealings' with Aerospace. Real establishment.

He made my husband's skin crawl.

No idea if I should have put this in this thread or the JS - if you get my meaning
qeiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 04:49 PM   #363
zaren
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by noncooperation View Post
I just read something that says she only transferred the call to Kates ward - implying she didn't even give out any 'sensitive' information.

this is all very strange to say the least...

That's right. She was just a cog in a wheel. She didn't give out any information, merely transferred the call elsewhere

All this and more was known last night Australian time, in US forums, and much discussed

Don't know why this information is so late reaching Brits

She merely took the call and transferred it elsewhere

The hospital was quoted last night in US forums as saying they had not taken, nor threatened or intended to take ANY action against the nurse in question. The hospital said she had a solid nursing reputation and it was mere chance that she took the call - she did not usually work in reception

All she did was transfer the call -- matter of seconds. Now does anyone seriously believe she killed herself over it

No privileged information was gained by the radio-pair. No harm was done

There have been many far greater breeches in security re: the royals in the past and no-one's been suicided over it

If the nurse is actually dead and if she actually killed herself, there must have been a lot more going on in her life that to date no-one has reported and which was responsible for her decision

If a woman is regarded by her employers and colleagues as a solid and dependable nurse, it implies that person possesses good mental health. She was employed by a hospital patronised by royals. If she'd shown signs of mental instability, she wouldn't have been employed there. But who knows what was going on in her private life to cause her to take her life. The media is ignoring the evidence and implying she killed herself because she transferred a call only, which is ridiculous
zaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 04:57 PM   #364
chuggy

No questions are being asked about the lack of security that lead to (potential terrorists) phoning up for info on the royals!

A letter has been quoted from the chairman of hospital...WTF did he run out to the media and say do you want to see this letter I'm sending to the radio station bosses?

or did the radio station boss say to the media do you want to see this letter the hospital chairman sent me?

what a stitch up, they think we're all feckin stupid out here in la la land!

just what did the poor nurse see or hear?

Great sidetracker from everything peado in power related though!

Remember they control everything, keep your third eye well open folks!
chuggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 05:01 PM   #365
maccoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by anders7777 View Post
Yes that father/grandfather correction!!!
Found that bit odd coming from somebody who is so well adapt in speaking in general. Isn't it always the way with these press gatherings that a select few get to ask the questions and are pre selected to do so. He would have been informed in advance of what was going to be asked of him surely

Somebody like myself would be mixing words up but for Charles, privately educated to the highest standard and mixing with some most highup people on the planet should not be mixing words.

I seen a post which i can't find now, fella said that he was always a nervous speaker in public, but if you have been doing it for years. It should become second nature, this is the case with anything you do long enough, you get good at it in the end up. Hes had 50 or so years now to shapren it

It may have been a touchy subject but it wasn't bad news that he had to answer to as this was before the nurse was found dead

Could be reading into it abit, but at the same time, makes ya think

Last edited by maccoy; 08-12-2012 at 05:03 PM.
maccoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 05:31 PM   #366
zaren
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maccoy View Post
Found that bit odd coming from somebody who is so well adapt in speaking in general. Isn't it always the way with these press gatherings that a select few get to ask the questions and are pre selected to do so. He would have been informed in advance of what was going to be asked of him surely

Somebody like myself would be mixing words up but for Charles, privately educated to the highest standard and mixing with some most highup people on the planet should not be mixing words.

I seen a post which i can't find now, fella said that he was always a nervous speaker in public, but if you have been doing it for years. It should become second nature, this is the case with anything you do long enough, you get good at it in the end up. Hes had 50 or so years now to shapren it

It may have been a touchy subject but it wasn't bad news that he had to answer to as this was before the nurse was found dead

Could be reading into it abit, but at the same time, makes ya think

Imo, you're reading something into it

He tries to be 'hip' and has just returned from a very successful tour Down Under where he and his wife obviously felt relaxed and enjoyed the acceptance and laid back attitudes of Aussies and Kiwis, Papuans, etc. So, still trying for the light-touch back in gloomy UK, he had his little 'radio station' joke at the ready. The confusion as to 'father - grandfather', imo, was the sort of stumble anyone of us might make. He might have had the germ of a 'father in law' joke in mind when he spoke. Maybe someone told him one and he'd forgotten it. Or might have had vague thoughts of being father of son Willy who's expecting a child and so on and half intended to remark on that

Bit difficult to know how to phrase the new family relationships without coming off as pompous, which he usually tries desperately to avoid. Should he refer to Kate as 'my daughter in law' or 'my son's wife', for instance. He's only just adjusting to his future role as 'grandfather'. He's not the brightest bulb to begin with. They're simple people really, although that doesn't go down well with those desperate to believe in reptilians and royal skullduggery and complicated conspiracy theories
zaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 06:00 PM   #367
noncooperation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dianne sky View Post
The next thing we hear she as lost the baby,more distractions .
Na, they will drag it out longer than this - or they have something else planned to follow.

There 'should be' 1000's of REAL, high quality photograph's of earth from space/moon all over the internet - WHERE ARE THEY?!
noncooperation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 06:10 PM   #368
ceej
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by davebun View Post
Exactly. This Willie Wanker was furious and the hospital was livid:

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/royal_f...am-269855.html

The bastards must have had a right go at the tragic nurse. Scum.
My take too.
ceej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 06:13 PM   #369
teddanson

Quote:
Originally Posted by james25 View Post
It's all a bit confusing, but apparently they were both nurses who were involved, because there was no receptionist on duty. The dead lady is the one who first answered the call.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-20645838
Probably because not many receptionists work beyond usual 'office' hours, monday to friday 9-5
teddanson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 06:19 PM   #370
bast

Having a look through the thousands of comments from readers on the Daily Fail site my eyes were drawn to a couple of comments about "honour"; is it possible that she commited suicide for disgracing her family? Remember she comes from India.
bast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 06:31 PM   #371
neilvw

Before the death...

Quote:
Prince William 'Furious' At Australian Radio Prank

Britain's Prince William was left fuming after an Australian radio prank about the Duchess of Cambridge.

The 30-year-old royal was said to be "furious" when radio hosts Mel Greig and Michael Christian tricked a nurse at London's King Edward VII hospital into divulging confidential information about his pregnant wife's condition while she was being treated for acute morning sickness.

The hoax phone call - which occurred at 5.30 am yesterday (05.12.12) - saw the 2Day FM Sydney radio station jokers con the nurse on duty into thinking they were Queen Elizabeth and Prince Charles to get an update on Catherine's health.

A palace source told The Mirror newspaper: "There is a lot of anger about this. Prince William was said to be furious when he found out.

"Kate is vulnerable and weak at the moment and these people think it's funny to make a joke out of it?"

Radio bosses have since issued an apology, claiming the pranksters had "light-hearted intentions", but the breach of security within the hospital - which the royal family have visited for decades - is a real cause for alarm.

King Edward VII chief executive John Lofthouse insisted the hospital would be reviewing their phone protocols as a result.

Dickie Arbiter, the queen's former press secretary, commented: "This is a shocking breach of security. The royal family have been clients of the King Edward VII for many, many years and it beggars belief that a member of the public could call up and obtain details of the duchess' medical condition in this way.

"Where on earth were the checks and balances? The hospital will be livid at what has happened and I am sure the palace will be demanding answers."

Catherine - who is also known as her maiden name of Kate Middleton - has now been discharged from hospital.
http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/royal_f...am-269855.html (6 December 2012)

After the death:

Quote:
...Separately, a palace spokesman told CNN: "At no point did the palace complain to the hospital about the incident. On the contrary, we offered our full and heartfelt support to the nurses involved and hospital staff at all times."
http://edition.cnn.com/2012/12/07/wo...ath/index.html (8 December 2012)

Last edited by neilvw; 08-12-2012 at 06:34 PM.
neilvw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 06:41 PM   #372
sueperb
Inactive

Image and reputation mean everything to places like this Hospital , same with Schools when a pupil dies , they all reply with a similar script.

What's trivial to some people is important to others.
Rant at nurse A in a room and they forget it as soon as they leave the room.
Rant at nurse B in a room and they go home and can't sleep from worry.
sueperb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 06:41 PM   #373
teddanson

Ok, so this is what I am beginning to really dislike about this forum.
Most people are reasonably minded and accumulate the whole picture before making a judgement, something I think is very important when dealing with conspiracies.
What I have witnessed, and these posts on this topic prove is that there are a small minority who take, twist, in some case purely make up from their own minds what they perceive to be the truth.
Guys we have to be careful here, when we are exposing the truth, we should not be embelishing the facts we have before us, otherwise we are the ones that look like crazy fools.
I have also found that whenever someone reasonably asks questions, debating what a poster has said, they are attacked and accused of being shills and fake truthers.

So the Fillipino catholic nurse, who sends money home to her family in the Phillipines, who would never commit suicide because of her faith, and killed herself on the street near her place of work, was actually an unmarried Indian woman, with a partner and two kids who worked in London, but lived outside, and was found dead in staff quarters.

In my opinion, this is just as bad as what the main stream media are doing, and if you aggressively force people into going along with what you think is the truth, without any evidence, only speculation, you are only going to drive people who are looking for the truth away.

There, I've said it. Now I'm expecting an onslaught of criticism telling me to piss off...
Old 08-12-2012, 06:42 PM   #374
presidentgas
Restricted Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by anarchy View Post
Whats this? What connection is there between these two scumbags? can someone shed some light on this for me please?
There's a thread on it. 25k+ posts and 3 million views. Read it, and light will be shed.
presidentgas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 06:44 PM   #375
velma

Who would commit suicide over such trivial shit as a prank call?

The Royals always leave a trail of suspicious deaths in their wake.
velma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 06:45 PM   #376
chuggy

Apart from being well connected to the players in power Lord Glenarthur voted with the majority,

to:- allow the licensing of research into the creation of human admixed (formerly ‘inter-species’) embryos for research, and the use of hamster eggs for testing fertility of sperm.

http://www.publicwhip.org.uk/divisio...ds&house=lords

admixed human - inter species? I wonder just what do they get up to at that hospital!
chuggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 06:50 PM   #377
teddanson

Quote:
Originally Posted by bast View Post
Having a look through the thousands of comments from readers on the Daily Fail site my eyes were drawn to a couple of comments about "honour"; is it possible that she commited suicide for disgracing her family? Remember she comes from India.
Probably not as she was also an unmarried mother of two...so really doubt "honour" was an issue for her, in my opinion, and she didn't do anything wrong by transferring a telephone call - it was not her that gave out sensitive info.
Old 08-12-2012, 07:01 PM   #378
sueperb
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by teddanson View Post
Ok, so this is what I am beginning to really dislike about this forum.
Most people are reasonably minded and accumulate the whole picture before making a judgement, something I think is very important when dealing with conspiracies.

What I have witnessed, and these posts on this topic prove is that there are a small minority who take, twist, in some case purely make up from their own minds what they perceive to be the truth.

I have also found that whenever someone reasonably asks questions, debating what a poster has said, they are attacked and accused of being shills and fake truthers.
Hi teddanson , are you Judging others for their Judgement ? lol.
Keep it simple, attack the post and ignore those who don't.

Last edited by sueperb; 08-12-2012 at 07:13 PM. Reason: keep it simple , not keep is simple
sueperb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 07:08 PM   #379
teddanson

Quote:
Originally Posted by sueperb View Post
Hi teddanson , are you Judging others for their Judgement ? lol.
Keep is simple, attack the post and ignore those who don't.
Lol...no, you know what I mean :-)
Old 08-12-2012, 07:10 PM   #380
qeiii

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuggy View Post
Apart from being well connected to the players in power Lord Glenarthur voted with the majority,

to:- allow the licensing of research into the creation of human admixed (formerly ‘inter-species’) embryos for research, and the use of hamster eggs for testing fertility of sperm.

http://www.publicwhip.org.uk/divisio...ds&house=lords

admixed human - inter species? I wonder just what do they get up to at that hospital!
Thats really interesting. I understand he was in charge of importing medicine for AIDS victims - but the medicine was contaminated so of course people carried on dying.

Why the hell is a person like that in charge of a hospital? He was health Minister in Lords when Jimmy Savile was put in charge of Broadmoor.

Not a hospital I would like to be in.
qeiii is offline   Reply With Quote