Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 07-12-2012, 02:51 PM   #1
gremlin

Default receptionist who was duped,suspected suicide

Kate hospital receptionist who was duped by Australian DJs' prank phone call dies in suspected suicide

Receptionist found unconscious this morning just yards from King Edward VII Hospital in central London
Followed hoax call to Kate's private ward by Australian DJs pretending to be Queen and Prince Charles
2Day FM presenters Mel Greig and Michael Christian obtained personal information about pregnant Duchess of Cambridge

A receptionist at the private hospital which treated the Duchess of Cambridge has died in a suspected suicide – two days after being duped by an amateurish hoax from an Australian radio station.

The woman’s unconscious body was found at an address yards away from King Edward VII Hospital, where she worked, just before 9.30am today.

The emergency services were called and two ambulances were despatched to the central London residence.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2ENUPFj7w
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

fishy aint the word.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 02:52 PM   #2
james25

It does seem a bit of an odd thing to have happened.
james25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 02:56 PM   #3
signalnorth

Something stinks
Government is rather like sex abuse - You might get the odd bag of sweeties, but you're still being rodgered against your will, left to mop up the mess and told to keep your stupid little mouth shut. http://cardsforjustice.wordpress.com/

signalnorth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 02:59 PM   #4
presidentgas
Restricted Profile

Wtf?
presidentgas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 03:03 PM   #5
blahblah
Banned

It's probably all bullshit.....

The scumbag royals look bad in this so the media make a story up to gain sympathy...

What is her name...where's all the details....smells like bullshit..

Time will tell
blahblah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 03:07 PM   #6
signalnorth

Who kills themselves on the way into work?

The world is getting crazier by the hour is it not?

Just been on the daily wail site and there is not one person questioning the events. For fucks sake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Government is rather like sex abuse - You might get the odd bag of sweeties, but you're still being rodgered against your will, left to mop up the mess and told to keep your stupid little mouth shut. http://cardsforjustice.wordpress.com/

Last edited by signalnorth; 07-12-2012 at 03:14 PM.
Old 07-12-2012, 03:08 PM   #7
substance_x

Quote:
Originally Posted by signalnorth View Post
Who kills themselves on the into work?
My thoughts, too.
substance_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 03:09 PM   #8
blue_bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by blahblah View Post
It's probably all bullshit.....

The scumbag royals look bad in this so the media make a story up to gain sympathy...

What is her name...where's all the details....smells like bullshit..

Time will tell
Sorry, are you saying that you know she's not dead?
blue_bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 03:13 PM   #9
blahblah
Banned

No..I am saying this is probably, that's probably, a fictitious person created to gain sympathy for the royal family after they had been brilliantly scammed in that phone call..

How can I prove this...I can't..I am possibly wrong but this is how the scumbag royals and the media operate...99% of everything that is in the papers, on the TV, on the radio is all lies.....

This could be another....
blahblah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 03:21 PM   #10
blue_bear

Quote:
No..I am saying this is probably, that's probably, a fictitious person created to gain sympathy for the royal family after they had been brilliantly scammed in that phone call..

How can I prove this...I can't..I am possibly wrong but this is how the scumbag royals and the media operate...99% of everything that is in the papers, on the TV, on the radio is all lies.....

Oh, I see. Well I'm not even convinced she's pregnant. Do we know if the call that's on YouTube was the full conversation?

Falling for the prank was a bad move career-wise, but suicide-worthy? I doubt it.

I should say that I suspect the whole phone-call/prank was a set up anyway (a Schofield-style pantomime). Why would the media be so keen to publicise such an appalling breach of security?
blue_bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 03:22 PM   #11
pravda

Quote:

+1
pravda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 03:30 PM   #12
allseeingipod

Would like to know how much of a fuss the royals kicked up over the prank - because if they pretty much ordered this girl to be sacked, they've got her blood on their hands. Like that didn't have enough already...
allseeingipod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 03:31 PM   #13
gremlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by signalnorth View Post
Who kills themselves on the way into work?

The world is getting crazier by the hour is it not?

Just been on the daily wail site and there is not one person questioning the events. For fucks sake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
well I must admit it crossed my mind a few times.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
Old 07-12-2012, 03:35 PM   #14
gremlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by allseeingipod View Post
Would like to know how much of a fuss the royals kicked up over the prank - because if they pretty much ordered this girl to be sacked, they've got her blood on their hands. Like that didn't have enough already...
I was talking to a lab guy once who worked in pathology labs in hospitals and he told me a story of how the SUN editor ( will find her) was in this hospital and this porter just said something to this SUN editor in gest. He told me she ordered him to be sacked. So nothing would surprise me about the royals getting her killed as we know the royals are left brain ordered machines.

Old 07-12-2012, 03:38 PM   #15
tink123

Unhappy

Well which ever way you look at it ...it is very bizarre!

I bet they come up with an excuse she either took prescription drugs, drank or was having maritial problems etc....It does sound really odd though...maybe she said something she shouldn't have? Feel sorry for her family x
tink123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 03:38 PM   #16
truthspoon
Banned

MI5 wet job.

Though even I'm surprised by the brutality of this, but suicide doesn't add up.

Out of control and hyper sensitive security services with itchy fingers however.....that fits.

But then look at Jack the Ripper.....there always seems to be a lot of brutality surrounding the royals.

William and Kate should have a word.

Clear out the fucking psychopaths. Nothing will turn history against the royals like the exposed brutality of their security team.

Last edited by truthspoon; 07-12-2012 at 03:42 PM.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 03:39 PM   #17
nofuture
Premier Subscribers

Obviously got a massive dressing down by some twat in charge there.

Very bad publicity for the shape shifters though I guess the press will try to lay all the blame on the hoaxers or the hospital's bosses.

Frankie Boyle
nofuture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 03:39 PM   #18
borsabil

Quote:
Originally Posted by allseeingipod View Post
We'll never know. All calls in and out of that ward would have been screened by royal protection operatives, standard protocol. Just as the hospital would have been swept for bugs and bombs and anyone having any kind of contact with Kate and her lizard bump would have had background checks done. Why was that call allowed to go through? They'd have had caller ID on all incoming calls, lemme see someone from Australia is ringing claiming to be big ears, to we answer? Ok sounds genuine.....wtf????
borsabil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 03:42 PM   #19
signalnorth

Quote:
Originally Posted by tink123 View Post

I bet they come up with an excuse she either took prescription drugs, drank or was having maritial problems etc....It does sound really odd though...maybe she said something she shouldn't have? Feel sorry for her family x
Discovered something more like

Old 07-12-2012, 03:42 PM   #20
borsabil

Quote:
Originally Posted by tink123 View Post

I'm surprised she wasn't found with a bag over her head and a belt tied to her neck. Auto-Asphyxiation is their preferred means of assassination but perhaps didn't fit the profile in this case.
borsabil is offline   Reply With Quote