Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-12-2012, 07:27 AM   #1
gremlin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: moo moo land
Posts: 26,722
Likes: 1,735 (1,048 Posts)
Default Paedophiles who trade child porn will not be sent

Paedophiles who trade child porn will not be sent to prison: New sentencing laws suggest community punishments

The Sentencing Council suggested 'high level community orders' for those convicted of trading or possessing child pornography
The current benchmark jail sentence for those with a small number of images is three months
Only those with pictures of children posing alone or small quantities of images of children engaged in sex acts, but not with adults are not jailed
Criminologist Dr David Green said it was 'sending the wrong message'

Paedophiles who trade in child pornography will be spared jail under new sentencing rules for courts revealed yesterday.

The Sentencing Council suggested community punishments for those convicted of trading or possessing child pornography in its guidelines on dealing with all types of sex crimes.

People caught selling or distributing internet child pornography may receive ‘high level community orders’, and the council also proposed community orders for people possessing images of non-penetrative sex between adults and children.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2EFq3xkCe
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook


Talk about SELF PROTECTION!!
__________________
“We trade real labor for fake money to pay fraudulent taxes on stuff we don’t own.” Doreen Hannes

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 12:40 PM   #2
dawnuk
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 952
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
Paedophiles who trade child porn will not be sent to prison: New sentencing laws suggest community punishments

The Sentencing Council suggested 'high level community orders' for those convicted of trading or possessing child pornography
The current benchmark jail sentence for those with a small number of images is three months
Only those with pictures of children posing alone or small quantities of images of children engaged in sex acts, but not with adults are not jailed
Criminologist Dr David Green said it was 'sending the wrong message'

Paedophiles who trade in child pornography will be spared jail under new sentencing rules for courts revealed yesterday.

The Sentencing Council suggested community punishments for those convicted of trading or possessing child pornography in its guidelines on dealing with all types of sex crimes.

People caught selling or distributing internet child pornography may receive ‘high level community orders’, and the council also proposed community orders for people possessing images of non-penetrative sex between adults and children.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2EFq3xkCe
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook


Talk about SELF PROTECTION!!
I have posted a government petition to sign in the "general" topics....#

its no good sat typing on here moaning about this....doo sommat!
dawnuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 12:41 PM   #3
dawnuk
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 952
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

sign this....its a petition


http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/39312
dawnuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 02:54 PM   #4
neil2009
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 1,432
Likes: 2 (1 Post)
Default Child porn sentences to be reduced

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...edophiles.html

I RECKON THIS IS DONE IN ANTICIPATION OF A FEW TOFFS GETTING FOUND OUT IN THE NEAR FUTURE.....................

Paedophiles who trade child porn will not be sent to prison: New sentencing laws suggest community punishments
The Sentencing Council suggested 'high level community orders' for those convicted of trading or possessing child pornography
The current benchmark jail sentence for those with a small number of images is three months
Only those with pictures of children posing alone or small quantities of images of children engaged in sex acts, but not with adults are not jailed
Criminologist Dr David Green said it was 'sending the wrong message'



Paedophiles who trade in child pornography will be spared jail under new sentencing rules for courts revealed yesterday.
The Sentencing Council suggested community punishments for those convicted of trading or possessing child pornography in its guidelines on dealing with all types of sex crimes.
People caught selling or distributing internet child pornography may receive ‘high level community orders’, and the council also proposed community orders for people possessing images of non-penetrative sex between adults and children.
neil2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 04:08 PM   #5
james25
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 103
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Sounds like a great deterrent. I don't know how they get away with doing stuff like this.
james25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 04:29 PM   #6
gremlin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: moo moo land
Posts: 26,722
Likes: 1,735 (1,048 Posts)
Default

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=229614
__________________
“We trade real labor for fake money to pay fraudulent taxes on stuff we don’t own.” Doreen Hannes

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 04:33 PM   #7
gremlin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: moo moo land
Posts: 26,722
Likes: 1,735 (1,048 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawnuk View Post
I have posted a government petition to sign in the "general" topics....#

its no good sat typing on here moaning about this....doo sommat!
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=229614

merge please oh gods.
__________________
“We trade real labor for fake money to pay fraudulent taxes on stuff we don’t own.” Doreen Hannes

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 04:37 PM   #8
squishy ball
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 980
Likes: 8 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by james25 View Post
Sounds like a great deterrent. I don't know how they get away with doing stuff like this.
Because they have no resistance, they can do what the fuck they like.
squishy ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 06:48 PM   #9
cosine90
Inactive
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 104
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Beware PAEDOPHILES are about!

sign this petition or PAEDOPHILES win!

dont think or PAEDOPHILES will take over

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


It's a buzz word...... designed to bypass the brain and get you to hate

person A has a few megabytes of child pictures --- He's a PAEDOPHILE

person B is a child rapist --- He's a PAEDOPHILE

but the daily Fail - and, obviously some people here - think both deserve the same sentence...... because PAEDOPHILE

and if you disgree with the groupthink it must be because you're a PAEDOPHILE

Anyone who tries to look at the laws logically must be a PAEDOPHILE

and if you dont join the group with your pitchfork and flaming torch then you're a PAEDOPHILE.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry, but I am immune to buzzwords
cosine90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 07:36 PM   #10
randomjoe
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 304
Likes: 10 (6 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosine90 View Post
Beware PAEDOPHILES are about!

sign this petition or PAEDOPHILES win!

dont think or PAEDOPHILES will take over

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


It's a buzz word...... designed to bypass the brain and get you to hate

person A has a few megabytes of child pictures --- He's a PAEDOPHILE

person B is a child rapist --- He's a PAEDOPHILE

but the daily Fail - and, obviously some people here - think both deserve the same sentence...... because PAEDOPHILE

and if you disgree with the groupthink it must be because you're a PAEDOPHILE

Anyone who tries to look at the laws logically must be a PAEDOPHILE

and if you dont join the group with your pitchfork and flaming torch then you're a PAEDOPHILE.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry, but I am immune to buzzwords
+1

I think that we need to look at reducing the stigma around this issue so that people who are attracted to children are more willing to come forward for treatment and support. Instead, we have this "string em up" attitude that just pushes it further underground.

The law on this issue should be about doing all we can to protect children, not about doing all we can to punish paedophiles.
randomjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 08:02 PM   #11
neil2009
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 1,432
Likes: 2 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomjoe View Post
+1

I think that we need to look at reducing the stigma around this issue so that people who are attracted to children are more willing to come forward for treatment and support. Instead, we have this "string em up" attitude that just pushes it further underground.

The law on this issue should be about doing all we can to protect children, not about doing all we can to punish paedophiles.
Biggest load of bollocks i ever heard, this is the kind of "trendy talk" we will no doubt be hearing more and more of as the normalisation of paedophillia of draws nearer, i can just hear some pansy celebrity like david beckham saying exactly this type of shit on sky news. Paedos need to dealt with swiftly and severely, enough said

Last edited by neil2009; 06-12-2012 at 08:15 PM.
neil2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 08:42 PM   #12
samson33
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 505
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomjoe View Post
+1

I think that we need to look at reducing the stigma around this issue so that people who are attracted to children are more willing to come forward for treatment and support. Instead, we have this "string em up" attitude that just pushes it further underground.

The law on this issue should be about doing all we can to protect children, not about doing all we can to punish paedophiles.
Exactly. In Virginia where I live it is illegal to own drawings of naked children. or children having sex. People who have drawings or pictures of children having sex are condemned as the same who brutally rape children. Its not the fucking same people! I was molested and even I don't see anything wrong in having drawings of naked children. I was the victim of a pedophile and I know that they need compassion rather than to be hated. If they haven't molested any children then good for them I say! I still think actual child molesters should go to prison and rot. But people who fight the urges shouldn't be put in the same categories as rapists.
samson33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 08:44 PM   #13
protocol
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: YES
Posts: 830
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Watch that louis therooo documentary a place for paedos. No one wants to live near these deviants so they end up in some sort of hotel like prison indefinetly anyway. Some uninhabited scottish island would seem ideal for them.
protocol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 10:26 PM   #14
cosine90
Inactive
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 104
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

I wish I could trace the story I read about a year ago..... unfortunately my search terms are too broad and the terms too common.

The story was of a American guy who is a paedo...... he was sentenced, has to declare his address, and is listed on all the websites for paedos. no one wants to live near someone on the paedo list........obviously, because he is a paedo

a dirty paedo............no need to differentiate is there.... they are all the same

oh..... only in this case, the guy had sex with his girlfriend who was 6 or 7 years younger than him... after he got out of jail he married her.
they are quite happy, even though he is all but unemployable and is the subject of all the usual restrictions and rules which apply to paedos

still...........he's a Paedo...........what a piece of filth; they should be strung up and castrated all of them
cosine90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 10:44 PM   #15
shakerr
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Temporarily suspended
Posts: 4,722
Likes: 25 (9 Posts)
Default

Holy fuck...

The daily fail at least has reported this.

Sickening zionists....
__________________
"One step at a time"
shakerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 10:59 PM   #16
celtiana
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 294
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawnuk View Post

signed it x
celtiana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 11:59 PM   #17
_jay_
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 356
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

The only positive I can post is that if this does come to pass, these offenders being put on community service may wish they were actually behind bars...
_jay_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 06:26 AM   #18
justin_pushka
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: reading
Posts: 991
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosine90 View Post
Beware PAEDOPHILES are about!

sign this petition or PAEDOPHILES win!

dont think or PAEDOPHILES will take over

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


It's a buzz word...... designed to bypass the brain and get you to hate

person A has a few megabytes of child pictures --- He's a PAEDOPHILE

person B is a child rapist --- He's a PAEDOPHILE

but the daily Fail - and, obviously some people here - think both deserve the same sentence...... because PAEDOPHILE

and if you disgree with the groupthink it must be because you're a PAEDOPHILE

Anyone who tries to look at the laws logically must be a PAEDOPHILE

and if you dont join the group with your pitchfork and flaming torch then you're a PAEDOPHILE.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry, but I am immune to buzzwords
Theres a job waiting for you in parliament. Do you understand what a paedophile actually does? There is a reason why people get all pitchfork and flaming torch about it.
justin_pushka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 06:34 AM   #19
lizzy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 11,287
Likes: 31 (18 Posts)
Default

http://www.ukcolumn.org/video/uk-col...-december-2012

33 mins in....
lizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 06:40 AM   #20
the tealady
Forum Advisor
 
the tealady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Down by the sea
Posts: 18,965
Likes: 4,648 (2,475 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomjoe View Post
+1

I think that we need to look at reducing the stigma around this issue so that people who are attracted to children are more willing to come forward for treatment and support. Instead, we have this "string em up" attitude that just pushes it further underground.

The law on this issue should be about doing all we can to protect children, not about doing all we can to punish paedophiles.
No. There has been enough namby pamby doublespeak.

We have to ramp up the stigma, and keep it up there with the most unhuman and disgusting acts that can be done. Let them know we won't put up with children being vulnerable to older people taking advantage of them in these ways.

This is one class of criminal that has no remorse, no hope of rehabilitation and no intention of stopping.

That is the glue that binds them all together regardless of their background or circumstance. The idea that they are entitled to act out their urges on others is and must always be seen by society as revolting and not tolerated.

Children everywhere need to know that the people around them will protect them both in word and ideal. They also need the security of knowing that regardless of 'how far underground' these arsholes go, that there will be responsible adults who are willing to go in to find them and bring them to justice, even if it does take a pitchfork and lighted torch to dig away the rocks and light the way.
__________________
Unlike a lot of other people, David walks the talk. Be careful who you trust in this alternative media and research.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.

Last edited by The Tealady; 07-12-2012 at 06:43 AM.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:26 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.