Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 01-12-2012, 05:19 PM   #1
blackjack77

Default What caused the schism? Bottom of the Rabbit Hole?

If you have read David's later books in depth, you know that he often talks about the schism. Basically, this was a massive distortion in the waveform level that allowed the Archons to take over our reality.

This leads to an obvious question: "What CAUSED the schism in the first place?"

I think I can answer that question.

I was reading the works of an Indian mystic. He said that the world goes through 4 ages- Gold (highest, most energy/ information), Silver, Bronze and Iron (lowest). They last a total of 4.32 million years. I believe that these are the unhacked cycles of this virtual reality that David talks about on p. 400 of "Remember Who You Are".

Incidentally this book said that the Iron Age is also the shortest, lasting 432,000 years. It also says that we are in the middle of the Iron Age, perhaps the very middle. On p. 139 of "Remember" David quotes the work of Rebecca Cann, an assistant professor of genetics at the University of Hawaii where she says that there was a major genetic tampering of the human DNA around 200,000 years ago.

I believe that these 2 statements are connected.

So here is my best guess as to what is happening at the highest level.

About 200,000 years we started the Iron Age. This involved the withdrawing of the energies in this reality to the point where the "Satanic Waveform" (see http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=223793 ) could take over. It did this the moment it could. Since then we have been living in an Archon world.

But now we are at or near the midpoint of the Iron Age. The downward descent is over or nearly over. The schism is being healed by the Truth Vibrations so that we can begin the upward ascent to another Golden Age.

In other words, we will have 200,000 years more in the Iron Age as we begin our ascent. This will be followed by 4.1 million years as we go through the Bronze, Silver and Golden Age. Once this happens, we will begin the ascent from a 2nd Golden Age (back to back), to a Silver Age, Bronze Age and then in about 8 million years, WE WILL HAVE ANOTHER SCHISM!!

The Satanic Waveform will take over once again, as it has done with regularity since the start of this reality. After another 200,000 years the Truth Vibrations will come back and we will be pretty much where we are now.

In other words, the schism and the repair of the schism (Truth Vibrations)are part of a natural cycle that can't be stopped or prevented. It has happened many, many times before and it will happen many, many times again.

In other words,

Last edited by blackjack77; 01-12-2012 at 05:32 PM.
blackjack77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 02:40 PM   #2
blackjack77

I am suprised that no one has responded to this thread. The question I asked: "What caused the schism?" is the $64,000 question. It is the BIG question.

After all, it all started with the schism. Further, the Thruth Vibrations are all about healing the schism- which is the reason the Control System has gone crazy.

The explanation that I came up with is the only one that made sense. Does anyone else have any ideas?
Old 02-12-2012, 02:51 PM   #3
gremlin

read 'love changes everything' by david icke.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 03:00 PM   #4
blackjack77

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
read 'love changes everything' by david icke.
I wasn't familiar with it but I will check it out.

I suspect that whatever caused the Schism is also causing its healing. It is obviously some sort of a higher power that the Archons are powerless against. After all, they would rather prevent the "Truth Vibrations" than deal with its causes.
Old 03-12-2012, 05:02 PM   #5
sniper13x
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackjack77 View Post
I wasn't familiar with it but I will check it out.

I suspect that whatever caused the Schism is also causing its healing. It is obviously some sort of a higher power that the Archons are powerless against. After all, they would rather prevent the "Truth Vibrations" than deal with its causes.
John Lash has some interesting things to say about all of this. You should check out his stuff considering he is really the one responsible for bringing the Archons to light.
sniper13x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 05:21 PM   #6
somethinganonymous

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

It's like this... While we do experience the greater cosmic cycles and will experience a golden age (next one at it's height in about 12 000 years) and an iron age many times more, the baseline between the masculine top of the sinus and the feminine bottom of the sinus is increasing is 'value' which means, for instance, that while the lowest energies of our current time, ww2 will be experienced when they return (as time is cyclic, not linear) as perhaps a major recession in the West, and not be experienced as warfare at all.

Also, the Vedic texts doesn't seem to account (as far as I'm aware of) of the increase in the cosmic cycles frequency, which means that the cycle today isn't 400 000 years, as mystics and astronomers and astrologers in ancient India calculated them to be back in those days.

What caused the schism?

Fear
somethinganonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 09:23 PM   #7
believenothing
Banned

The Byzantine calendar placed "year one" at the start of creation which would be September 1, 5509 BC to August 31, 5508 BC of the Gregorian calendar (2012 is 7520–7521 AD by the way)

What happened around 5509-08 BC? This did:

On 4 July 1054 AD, a supernova was observed (mostly by the East). A supernova that is now the Crab Nebula:

The Crab Nebula which has a a central "neutron" star or pulsar. Radiation is emitted from the star in pulses, particles that might even have an effect on the Earth. Similar pulses have 'fooled' people into thinking there is an intelligence behind their ability to pulse (which can be non-random or something like that).

The Crab Nebula is around 6,500 light years from Earth. The light of the supernova reached Earth in 1054 AD, but it had long since exploded 6,500 years prior to that which would have been about 5446 BC. VERY close to the 5508 BC where the Byzantines placed their 'year one' of creation. Since 6,500 light years is a rounded estimate, the explosion could really have occurred in 5508/5509 BC.

There is only one problem with this theory: If 5508/5509 BC was when the 'schism' occurred and if I'm proposing that the schism was caused by the explosion of a star 6,500 light years away whose light didn't reach Earth until 1054 AD, then how the heck could some sort of 'essence' instantaneously 'travel' to Earth? Actually, the vastly misunderstood holographic universe theory could explain this. Most people think of a "Matrix" when they hear the term holographic universe. The theory is nothing like that, that's not what holographic means. Short version is that one point of the universe could have an instantaneous 'response' across vast distance to another part of the universe, much like my Crab Nebula schism theory.

There is also another pseudo-scientific theory about Pulsars and Quasars. Basically that our observation is limited to space and not time. That the state we see them in is a result of them traveling through time. So pretend that the universe is "born" and on a linear timeline, some star blows up which ejects a massive amount of force and energy backwards in time (for example). Energy that effects our solar system and drastically changes it causing a different timeline to occur instantly in 5509 BC.

Anyways, here is a Byzantine painting portraying creation:

The creation of Adam being what they define as creation. But notice that Adam is already created. "God" is 'beaming' something to (an already pre-existing and created) Adam with his right hand. Also notice that the animals and treetops are in the crude shape of a brain, the tree tops themselves making up the brainstem. Michelangelo painted a more obvious and similar 'creation' of (an already existing) Adam in the Sistine Chapel:

Notice the difference with this one is the right hand of God is reaching out to the left hand of Adam.

Two paintings, one dating to the 13th century (in Sicily) and another to the 16th century (in Vatican City within Italy). Both depict creation in terms of the creation of Adam who is shown to have already been created. Both depict 'God' sending some sort of essence to Adam with his right hand. Adam receives this essence with his right hand in the older painting and his left on the Sistine Chapel painting. Both have brain symbolism which is even more anatomically correct in the Sistine Chapel painting.

The Byzantine calendar places this creation event around 5509/5508 BC which is year one on their calendar and is also what the older painting from a Byzantine mosaic in Sicily is portraying. Around this same time, a supernova occurred, whose light would not be observed for 6,500 or so years and was observed in 1054 AD. If there was in fact a schism, I think this is the most likely candidate for it.

Last edited by believenothing; 03-12-2012 at 09:28 PM.
believenothing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 09:31 PM   #8
sniper13x
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by believenothing View Post
The Byzantine calendar placed "year one" at the start of creation which would be September 1, 5509 BC to August 31, 5508 BC of the Gregorian calendar (2012 is 7520–7521 AD by the way)

Byzantine calendar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What happened around 5509-08 BC? This did:

SN 1054 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

On 4 July 1054 AD, a supernova was observed (mostly by the East). A supernova that is now the Crab Nebula:

Crab Nebula - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Crab Nebula which has a a central "neutron" star or pulsar. Radiation is emitted from the star in pulses, particles that might even have an effect on the Earth. Similar pulses have 'fooled' people into thinking there is an intelligence behind their ability to pulse (which can be non-random or something like that).

The Crab Nebula is around 6,500 light years from Earth. The light of the supernova reached Earth in 1054 AD, but it had long since exploded 6,500 years prior to that which would have been about 5446 BC. VERY close to the 5508 BC where the Byzantines placed their 'year one' of creation. Since 6,500 light years is a rounded estimate, the explosion could really have occurred in 5508/5509 BC.

There is only one problem with this theory: If 5508/5509 BC was when the 'schism' occurred and if I'm proposing that the schism was caused by the explosion of a star 6,500 light years away whose light didn't reach Earth until 1054 AD, then how the heck could some sort of 'essence' instantaneously 'travel' to Earth? Actually, the vastly misunderstood holographic universe theory could explain this. Most people think of a "Matrix" when they hear the term holographic universe. The theory is nothing like that, that's not what holographic means. Short version is that one point of the universe could have an instantaneous 'response' across vast distance to another part of the universe, much like my Crab Nebula schism theory.

There is also another pseudo-scientific theory about Pulsars and Quasars. Basically that our observation is limited to space and not time. That the state we see them in is a result of them traveling through time. So pretend that the universe is "born" and on a linear timeline, some star blows up which ejects a massive amount of force and energy backwards in time (for example). Energy that effects our solar system and drastically changes it causing a different timeline to occur instantly in 5509 BC.

Anyways, here is a Byzantine painting portraying creation:

The creation of Adam being what they define as creation. But notice that Adam is already created. "God" is 'beaming' something to (an already pre-existing and created) Adam with his right hand. Also notice that the animals and treetops are in the crude shape of a brain, the tree tops themselves making up the brainstem. Michelangelo painted a more obvious and similar 'creation' of (an already existing) Adam in the Sistine Chapel:

Notice the difference with this one is the right hand of God is reaching out to the left hand of Adam.

Two paintings, one dating to the 13th century (in Sicily) and another to the 16th century (in Vatican City within Italy). Both depict creation in terms of the creation of Adam who is shown to have already been created. Both depict 'God' sending some sort of essence to Adam with his right hand. Adam receives this essence with his right hand in the older painting and his left on the Sistine Chapel painting. Both have brain symbolism which is even more anatomically correct in the Sistine Chapel painting.

The Byzantine calendar places this creation event around 5509/5508 BC which is year one on their calendar. Around this same time, a supernova occurred, whose light would not be observed for 6,500 or so years and was observed in 1054 AD. If there was in fact a schism, I think this is the most likely candidate for it.
Icke goes in to great detail on how the Archons gave us their brain, or the reptilian brain that is rigid and predatory. It makes you wonder.
sniper13x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 02:38 PM   #9
blackjack77

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniper13x View Post
John Lash has some interesting things to say about all of this. You should check out his stuff considering he is really the one responsible for bringing the Archons to light.
Thanks. I found quite a bit of stuff. If others are interested here are some videos they might want to look at.

Old 28-05-2013, 07:12 PM   #10
eggs of satan
Inactive

Interesting so if we are seeing a reversal of the schism into a bronze age is it fair to say we will re-experience events from our past now only with a more humane ending with the increase in energy?

so we can have a ww3 60-70 years from now, but instead of a nuke being throw on each other we opt for slavery?

2000 years from now rather then kill the messiah we embrace him and let him show us our gods will bow down to us desperate to survive instead of us sacrificing fearful bodies to them to get what we want and so on until the bondage is removed after the 200,000 years?
eggs of satan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2013, 07:34 PM   #11
relentless

Default Schism

I know the pieces fit
'Cause I watched them fall away
Mildewed and smouldering
Fundamental differing
Pure intention juxtaposed
Will set two lovers' souls in motion
Disintegrating as it goes
Testing our communication
The light that feuled our fire then
Has a burned a hole between us
so
We cannot see to reach an end
Crippling our communication

I know the pieces fit
'Cause I watched them tumble down
No fault, none to blame
It doesn't mean I don't desire to
Point the finger, blame the other
Watch the temple topple over
To bring the pieces back together
Rediscover communication

The poetry
That comes from the squaring off between
And the circling is worth it
Finding beauty in the dissonance

There was a time that the pieces fit
But I watched them fall away
Mildewed and smouldering
Strangled by our coveting
I've done the math enough to know
The dangers of our second guessing
Doomed to crumble unless we grow
And strengthen our communication

Cold silence has
A tendency to
Atrophy any
Sense of compassion

Between supposed brothers
Between supposed lovers

I know the pieces fit
I know the pieces fit
I know the pieces fit
I know the pieces fit
I know the pieces fit
I know the pieces fit
I know the pieces fit
I know the pieces fit (crescendo)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1I6pFbwhWU

Last edited by relentless; 28-05-2013 at 07:40 PM.
relentless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2013, 06:53 PM   #12
10thlight
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentless View Post
I know the pieces fit
'Cause I watched them fall away
Mildewed and smouldering
Fundamental differing
Pure intention juxtaposed
Will set two lovers' souls in motion
Disintegrating as it goes
Testing our communication
The light that feuled our fire then
Has a burned a hole between us
so
We cannot see to reach an end
Crippling our communication

I know the pieces fit
'Cause I watched them tumble down
No fault, none to blame
It doesn't mean I don't desire to
Point the finger, blame the other
Watch the temple topple over
To bring the pieces back together
Rediscover communication

The poetry
That comes from the squaring off between
And the circling is worth it
Finding beauty in the dissonance

There was a time that the pieces fit
But I watched them fall away
Mildewed and smouldering
Strangled by our coveting
I've done the math enough to know
The dangers of our second guessing
Doomed to crumble unless we grow
And strengthen our communication

Cold silence has
A tendency to
Atrophy any
Sense of compassion

Between supposed brothers
Between supposed lovers

I know the pieces fit
I know the pieces fit
I know the pieces fit
I know the pieces fit
I know the pieces fit
I know the pieces fit
I know the pieces fit
I know the pieces fit (crescendo)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1I6pFbwhWU

Last edited by 10thlight; 13-09-2013 at 06:54 PM.
10thlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2013, 07:48 PM   #13
mahabaratara

Quote:
In other words, the schism and the repair of the schism (Truth Vibrations)are part of a natural cycle that can't be stopped or prevented. It has happened many, many times before and it will happen many, many times again.

Absolutely spot on.

We are on the way back up....

Its been changing my life:

http://www.aypsite.org/
mahabaratara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2013, 11:51 PM   #14
pinobot

I get a feeling some people like saying 'rabbit hole'.
Old 14-09-2013, 12:17 AM   #15
the gourd
Banned

if a government wanted to prevent opposition by rebelious or philosophical members of the population it would do well to get such people emotionally involved in a power system "responsible" for the way the world is which honourated them as powerful.
this ensures that revolutionaries Passionfor change is utilised but vitally also removes the polticians from being culpable in the revolutionarys eyes.
all alien and reptilian conspiracies suck passion in this way, leaving the governments unable to be made accountable!

Last edited by the gourd; 14-09-2013 at 12:19 AM.
the gourd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2013, 01:06 AM   #16
porridge
Banned

I think the Thunderbolts ideas & Velikovsky are pretty close on the money.
Mankind used to have 2 suns. Saturn being one the "illuminated" sun of the night. The bible speaks of Zion being a place with no day or night.

The fall from the golden age is well documented through myth from the ancients & go's way beyond storytales. Unless science can admit that they were all networking with each other globally as they all had uncannily similar stories & which otherwise & aswell as..must have come from what they was witnessing in the sky. Such as the birth of Venus & other cataclysms.

As for cycles again go's back to the Yugas & other cultures already mentioned who all seemed to believe in the galactic year.

Modern man is so disconnected from the source & up his own ass. Refuses to take anything the ancients had to say seriously.

BTW I dont actually mean Saturn was an actual sun although there are theories it was but the idea Earth was one of Saturns moons makes sense & is backed up in mythology.

Last edited by porridge; 14-09-2013 at 01:10 AM.
porridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2013, 02:08 AM   #17
mike101

I think it's a virtual reality program - a place to learn. Memory loss is part of the "fun". I think somebody or a group of souls got in, lost their memories and hacked it and has been here ever since, but in reality there is no time. Here anything is allowed, so it's just a matter of us taking back control and putting it back on track. We can do that immediately. Golden age is merely a time when people can live in peace with at least the basic necessities without fear of persecution, so they can enjoy nature and each other. Proper use of technology can make it more exciting and productive though
mike101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2013, 11:39 AM   #18
dolores1

I was thinking along the lines of electricity. The best conductors are;
1 gold
2 silver
3 bronze
4 copper
etc;

and so on. So it might be worth considering that the lower the conductor from the Creator the lower the force we connect with. This could just have been the means of manipulation.

Thoughts please?

D
The ‘you’ that exists beyond these stubborn entanglements is a silent, serene, being-ness; a free, wise and child-like ‘you’ that has always known the way to the secret garden, and that has always recognised the nature beings with whom we share this gracious planet.

Never have a battle of wits with an unarmed oponent!

Last edited by dolores1; 14-09-2013 at 11:42 AM.
dolores1 is offline   Reply With Quote