Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 04-12-2012, 08:40 PM   #41
5swan
Inactive

The masons here who give scare tactics have no idea that they really have no power at all.

anyone can become a mason...
qualifications are few and easily met.

when you ask... they are (almost too) eager to sign you up...
no special qualifications for the 32nd degree...

the ones calling me 'bogus' has no clue whatsoever, even about the club.

Last edited by 5swan; 04-12-2012 at 08:49 PM.
5swan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 08:44 PM   #42
eastbeast

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5swan View Post
i do know a number of brothers who know about the dark side, but still remain mason... it's a club...

The masons here who give scare tactics have no idea that they really have no power at all.

Best laugh this week.

You are / were no more a 32nd. Degree than my Cat is.
Old 04-12-2012, 08:44 PM   #43
lightgiver

Lightbulb Reflections

Quote:
Originally Posted by busa View Post
Help yourself mate Fill our boots !

http://vault.fbi.gov/UFO

Loads of old "secret" docs about what the US military knew about aliens and their craft back in the 1940s and 1950s.

Incase anyone still has any doubts.
Could you not post some information instead of clicking on links...Break it down so to speak...Maybe something like this...

Quote:
In just June and July of 1952, the U.S. lost NINETY-FOUR fighter jets Worldwide and 51 men confirmed killed. Planes were falling to the ground two and three at a time in some cases. The entire month of September records are missing. According to the NY times ONE HUNDRED AND NINETY-TWO aircraft vanished or were destroyed between the years 1951 and 1956...

Quote:
"We knew immediately that a very strange situation existed . . . their movements were completely radical compared to those of ordinary aircraft" (Clark, p. 653)...

http://rense.com/general78/shoot.htm
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...1&postcount=55
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 10:09 PM   #44
5swan
Inactive

Like any society, the masonry has both the Light and Dark.
it's a matter of perception really...

f/e, Lucifer is the bearer of Light... so it can be considered Light.

A mason can choose either the Light or dark, or even switch.
therefore, one can not categorically say masonry is good or evil... it can be either or both.

Most masons are good people...
they want to make few friends, have fun, and serve the community.
anything else... politics / religion has no place in a lodge.
Old 05-12-2012, 12:14 AM   #45
kadosh
Banned

Quote:
.....the ones calling me 'bogus' has no clue whatsoever, even about the club.
We know enough to know you are not a Freemason. So stop pretending you are.
My guess is you are the same person with a different username of a few weeks ago who said he was a 33rd Degree FM but did not know the difference between YR and SR. If you are not the same person you have the same m o .
kadosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 03:31 AM   #46
kadosh
Banned

He was not a Freemason but it was in 1985 that Bernard Levin CBE (1928-2004), an English journalist, author and broadcaster said, "It’s quite simple. You've got a spectrum. At one end you've got your members who know what Freemasonry is about and what it’s not. At the other end you've got your implacable enemies and it doesn't matter what you say, they "know" and they're not going to be convinced otherwise. You write to them once and tell them they're wrong, and then you ignore them. It’s very hard to ignore them because they're vociferous, they tend to have avenues into the media and they will go on shouting. But don't waste your time and effort trying to convert them. They are not open-minded. You won't do it."

It was some 200 years earlier that the well known Freemason, William Preston (1742–1818), in the 1780s said much the same as Levin in his First Lecture, Section III, clause 7: "That we must never enter into disputes with those who may be inclined to ridicule our system." This is from the earliest of the Preston texts as quoted in Colin Dyer's William Preston and his Work p.187.

Last edited by kadosh; 05-12-2012 at 03:33 AM.
Old 05-12-2012, 03:37 AM   #47
kadosh
Banned

Quote:
....So, either contribute to the discussion, or buzz off.
Stop pretending you are a Mason and buzz off yourself! Find a topic that you know something about on another thread.
Old 05-12-2012, 04:01 AM   #48
kadosh
Banned

Quote:
any 3rd degree mason would get the clue i gave you.
Don't flatter yourself, I saw it! I am not interested in conversing with someone who pretends to be a Mason. Good night.
Old 05-12-2012, 06:41 AM   #49
kadosh
Banned

That is most sensible.
Old 05-12-2012, 07:22 AM   #50
busa

Quote:
Like any society, the masonry has both the Light and Dark.
it's a matter of perception really...

f/e, Lucifer is the bearer of Light... so it can be considered Light.

therefore, one can not categorically say masonry is good or evil... it can be either or both.

Most masons are good people...
they want to make few friends, have fun, and serve the community.
anything else... politics / religion has no place in a lodge.
As we all know "Satan" can be some peoples "God".

So no matter how many times "they" refer to God, we always wonder which God they are referring to.

But I agree that not all Masons are bad, they are human and the lesser orders are likely to be more human than at the other end. Their club membership does not make them any better or decent or more learned than anyone else. But they like to think they are. To us it is all rather schoolboyish.
Little boys......

As much as they don't like it and deny it, some are just in it for the beer and favouritism. That is the way it is.

Ghostwolf & the Hopi Elders
busa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 07:29 AM   #51
5swan
Inactive

Last edited by 5swan; 05-02-2013 at 09:41 PM.
Old 05-02-2013, 04:41 PM   #52
ksigmason

Quote:
Sure. Whatever you say.

Quote:
qualifications are few and easily met.
I agree, we've dropped our standards and need to raise the bar and better watch our West Gate.

You may have been a Mason (cannot confirm), but you seem like nothing more than a degree collector and not a true Mason in the heart. Maybe I'm being rough and unfair, but that's what I'm pulling from your posts.

Quote:
Freemasonry is not morally relative or ambiguous as you'd have people believe.

Traveling Templar blog - 24FEB2019
ksigmason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 05:32 AM   #53
5swan
Inactive

he Ten Major Principles of the Gnostic Revelation

From Exegesis, by Philip K. Dick

The Gnostic Christians of the second century believed that only a special revelation of knowledge rather than faith could save a person. The contents of this revelation could not be received empirically or derived a priori. They considered this special gnosis so valuable that it must be kept secret. Here are the ten major principles of the gnostic revelation:

- The creator of this world is demented.
- The world is not as it appears, in order to hide the evil in it, a delusive veil obscuring it and the deranged deity.
- There is another, better realm of God, and all our efforts are to be directed toward... returning there; bringing it here
- Our actual lives stretch thousands of years back, and we can be made to remember our origin in the stars.
- Each of us has a divine counterpart unfallen who can reach a hand down to us to awaken us. This other personality is the authentic waking self; the one we have now is asleep and minor. We are in fact asleep, and in the hands of a dangerous magician disguised as a good god, the deranged creator deity. The bleakness, the evil and pain in this world, the fact that it is a deterministic prison controlled by the demented creator causes us willingly to split with the reality principle early in life, and so to speak willingly fall asleep in delusion.
- You can pass from the delusional prison world into the peaceful kingdom if the True Good God places you under His grace and allows you to see reality through His eyes.
- Christ gave, rather than received, revelation; he taught his followers how to enter the kingdom while still alive, where other mystery religions only bring about amnesis: knowledge of it at the "other time" in "the other realm," not here. He causes it to come here, and is the living agency to the Sole Good God (i.e. the Logos).
- Probably the real, secret Christian church still exists, long underground, with the living Corpus Christi as its head or ruler, the members absorbed into it. Through participation in it they probably have vast, seemingly magical powers.
- The division into "two times" (good and evil) and "two realms" (good and evil) will abruptly end with victory for the good time here, as the presently invisible kingdom separates and becomes visible. We cannot know the date.
- During this time period we are on the sifting bridge being judged according to which power we give allegiance to, the deranged creator demiurge of this world or the One Good God and his kingdom, whom we know through Christ.

To know these ten principles of Gnostic Christianity is to court disaster.

Last edited by 5swan; 09-02-2013 at 05:35 AM.
Old 09-02-2013, 02:26 PM   #54
knightstemplar

Quote:
Yes, i know... the question i asked was 'why?' it would have been a history lesson for me from brothers... so i thought ... but i was rebuked just for asking....
Why?

My subsequent research indicated that the Zionists are at the heart of the Inner/Invisible Freemasonry... disclaimer: again, just a theory... this i did not know... it explained the awesome power held by the society... And i was dismayed to learn that i (along with most others) may never be invited into the power-structure... i imagine the inner masons are those who decide who will be honored with 33rd degree title... even then, you are still an outer mason... at the bottom of the rank over which you have no clue.... i suspect you have to be born into this class of people... most likely what some call, the Illuminati.
The term Zionist is a new one, but yeah, they have always been Zionist. Zion (also Transliteration - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Sion, Tzion or Tsion) is a place name often used as a synonym for Jerusalem.Zion means "Stone" and Mount Zion is "The Mount of Stone". Such as in the "Stone of Scone" or "Peter the Rock."

The saints shall go from virtue to virtue, the God of gods shall be seen in Zion. The Lord doth build up Jerusalem: he gathereth together the outcast of Israel. Praise the Lord, O Jerusalem; praise thy God, O Tzion." (Psalms 147:2,12)

The term Tzion came to designate the area of Jerusalem where the fortress stood, and later became a Metonymy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia for Solomon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia's Temple in Jerusalem - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, the city of Jerusalem and generally, the World to Come.

The most sacred allegory and teachings in Freemasonry surround the story of Solomon's Temple and of course the world to come that some people call a New World Oder. In the New Testament the Daughter of Zion is the Bride of Christ - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, also known as the Church, according to the writer of the book of Hebrews (see Heb 12:22). This is what Freemasons are doing when they join Freemasonry and yes, it definitely ties to the Catholic Church, Jerusalem, Solomon's Temple and Zion.

Hell ksigmason, even our Vice President tells the truth about being a Zionist

Last edited by knightstemplar; 09-02-2013 at 02:28 PM.
knightstemplar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 01:00 AM   #55
ksigmason

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightstemplar View Post
The most sacred allegory and teachings in Freemasonry surround the story of Solomon's Temple and of course the world to come that some people call a New World Oder.
Where in Freemasonry do we discuss the "New World Order"?

Quote:
This is what Freemasons are doing when they join Freemasonry and yes, it definitely ties to the Catholic Church, Jerusalem, Solomon's Temple and Zion.
Please show how we're tied to Zion and the Catholic Church?

Traveling Templar blog - 24FEB2019
ksigmason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 03:58 AM   #56
kadosh
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightstemplar View Post
The most sacred allegory and teachings in Freemasonry surround the story of Solomon's Temple and of course the world to come that some people call a New World Oder.

This is what Freemasons are doing when they join Freemasonry and yes, it definitely ties to the Catholic Church, Jerusalem, Solomon's Temple and Zion.
Another load of phoney baloney.
Old 06-03-2013, 03:34 AM   #57
5swan
Inactive

As i said, i am a 32nd degree freemason, and yet i am being gang stalked.
How could this be?

i only learned about the dark side, after the attack began.

Last edited by 5swan; 06-03-2013 at 03:51 AM.
Old 06-03-2013, 04:20 AM   #58
5swan
Inactive

ZAP! Have You Been Targeted by a 'Directed Energy Weapon'? Victims of Organized 'Gang Stalking' Say It's Happening in the USA

Share:
by Scrivener | July 17, 2008 at 08:56 am
10844 views | 13 Recommendations | 69 comments
Photos

ZAP! Have You Been Targeted by a "Directed Energy Weapon?" Victims of Organized "Gang Stalking" Say It's Happening In the USA

see larger image

• GOVERNMENT AGENCIES CONFIRM SUCH WEAPONS EXIST,
BECOMING STANDARD ISSUE IN WARFARE AND POLICE WORK

• ALLEGED VICTIMS TO CONGRESS: PROBE 'DEW' ABUSE

• A NEW PERSONAL PLEA FROM VIC LIVINGSTON:

"THIS IS AMERICA; THE GOOD PEOPLE ON THE INSIDE CANNOT ALLOW FELLOW CITIZENS TO BE SILENTLY TORTURED WITH RADIATION WEAPONRY. PLEASE PUT A STOP TO THIS NOW!"

The old expression, "He never knew what hit him" comes to mind when considering the impact of a revolutionary change in the history of armaments and munitions: the transition from old-fashioned gunpowder and bullets to so-called "directed energy weapons" -- which emit invisible pulses of concentrated radiated energy instead of hot lead.

"DEW," as it's referred to by law enforcement and defense/intelligence agencies, is no longer a science fiction fantasy popularized by boyhood heroes such as Luke Skywalker, Buck Rogers and Tom Corbett. Most likely, directed energy weapons are present right now on the street where you live, in the holsters of not just law enforcement officers and government agents, but also available to public and private patrol groups -- from uniformed business district officers to plain-clothed citizen watch groups, detectives, even private security guards.

DEW range from hand-held lasers that can stun and shock or impair vision, even damage eyesight in the event of prolonged or direct exposure, to powerful military-grade devices that can fire potent beams of microwaves, x-rays, gamma rays, even sonic wave frequencies. This high-tech weaponry is said to be capable of inflicting serious damage upon its human targets, inducing disease, behavioral changes, and even death.

According to some reports on declassified government research projects, some DEW may be capable of altering human behavior by projecting frequencies, even embedded messages, directly into the brain, bypassing the auditory organs -- raising the once fantastic notion of externally administered "mind control."

Such weaponry makes possible the "perfect crime" -- the application of potentially deadly force or long-term physical or mental damage without leaving a trace of traditional forensic evidence.

Imagine how rogue elements in society, from terrorists to ideology-driven totalitarians, could use such weaponry to achieve their goals -- targeting "troublemakers," those deemed a "menace" to society, or their political enemies.

Military and spy satellites may even be capable of beaming directed energy attacks from space to Earth, in much the same manner as GPS navigation systems emanate from such satellites, according to some published reports.

Emergency room personnel already may have been confronted with injuries caused by directed energy weapons without realizing it. A person diagnosed as having had a stroke or an aneurysm could possibly have come into the radiated beam path of such weaponry -- either inadvertently, or as a target.

GOVERNMENT AGENCIES USING 'DEW' AGAINST CIVILIANS?

Some victims of so-called organized "gang stalking" and "community stalking" alleged to be supported by government-funded volunteer programs maintain they have been subject to physiological harm that they attribute to assault with directed energy weapons. Victims, they say, may never learn the true cause of their physical or psychological maladies, accepting the word of "experts" that their maladies arose due to other causes, such as the effect of medications, or exposure to toxins, chemicals, or medical procedures.

One group, Freedom from Covert Harassment and Surveillance, is calling upon Congress to investigate DEW, electronic harassment, and organized gang/community stalking, which victims regard as state-assisted domestic terrorism.

As of now, there are few if any laws or ordinances which specifically regulate the manufacture, distribution and deployment of directed energy weaponry, although it's likely that laws concerning the use of "lethal" or "deadly" weapons would apply.

The Army recently publicized the development and impending deployment in Iraq of the euphemistically-named "Active Denial System" -- a truck-mounted microwave weapon intended to repel an aggressive mob with stinging, burning sensations to the skin, supposedly without inflicting physical damage (provided, the military said, that system operators apply the the correct limits of dosage and exposure).
But some weapons analysts have said that while officials are loathe to discuss it, the same capabilities have been miniaturized in the form of powerful hand-held weaponry -- the ray gun come to real life.

LINK TO FBI LAW ENFORCEMENT BULLETIN REPORT, APRIL 2008:

www.fbi.gov/publications/leb/2008/april08leb.pdf

See related story: "AMERICAN GESTAPO..."

http://www.nowpublic.com/world/ameri...s-u-s-citizens
Old 06-03-2013, 04:32 AM   #59
exu156
Inactive

I love this trend:

'Ex-Satanist' becomes a born again Christian and warns the world about the evils of dowsing or some other such nonsense. These ex-Satanists are a dime a dozen and they always show incredible ignorance when discussing anything even mildly occult.

Seems that now we have a new trend:

'Ex-Mason' comes out to warn everyone about the dangers of Masonry, even though in every post such so called 'Masons' show complete ignorance even regarding the most basic precepts of Masonry.

I am going to sit back and wait for the Taxil hoax to be posted yet again on these forums as a genuine insight into Freemasonry. History has shown that it's only a matter of time.

Does anyone actually take threads such as these seriously?

Last edited by exu156; 06-03-2013 at 04:42 AM.
exu156 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 04:48 AM   #60
5swan
Inactive

THESE ARE CALLED NON-LETHAL ? THEY KILL AND MAIME PEOPLE. THESE AND OTHERS LIKE THESE ARE BEING USED ON AMERICAN CITIZENS. MEN, WOMAN, AND CHILDREN. RIGHT HERE, IN YOUR own TOWN .

http://theuniversalseduction.com/fro...energy-weapons