Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Entertainment Industry

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 16-11-2012, 02:52 PM   #1
gremlin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: moo moo land
Posts: 26,722
Likes: 1,735 (1,048 Posts)
Default driver refuses to board because of gay rights adve

Passengers left stranded on bus after driver refuses to board because of gay rights advert on the side

Passengers spent 20 minutes stranded on a bus after its driver refused to board because of a gay rights message on the side.

The unnamed driver would not get on the X78 from Rotherham to Sheffield because it bore a billboard for gay lobby group Stonewall, reading: 'Some people are gay. Get over it!'

Passengers sat and waited while the driver argued loudly with colleagues and customers.


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2COggynmV
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook


This is such a manipulation.

why can't their be a, "I'm homophobic, it's my choice, get over it"?

divide and conquer.

Lefties in power.
__________________
“We trade real labor for fake money to pay fraudulent taxes on stuff we don’t own.” Doreen Hannes

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2012, 04:07 PM   #2
sueperb
Inactive
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 834
Likes: 48 (31 Posts)
Default

Not true story without Youtube footage and obligatory " it's for gay's everwhere" comments lol.
I often get the impression that some people don't want equal rights ,they want better rights.
I blame Philip Schofield, our glorious leader was right about a gay witch hunt starting.
sueperb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2012, 04:10 PM   #3
truthspoon
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: North Africa........ The pirate-coast! Yarrh!
Posts: 20,360
Likes: 278 (169 Posts)
Default

Too bad Stonewall can't get over themselves.....lol, see what I did there?
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2012, 04:20 PM   #4
bikerdruid
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest
Posts: 27,115
Likes: 611 (379 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
Passengers left stranded on bus after driver refuses to board because of gay rights advert on the side

Passengers spent 20 minutes stranded on a bus after its driver refused to board because of a gay rights message on the side.

The unnamed driver would not get on the X78 from Rotherham to Sheffield because it bore a billboard for gay lobby group Stonewall, reading: 'Some people are gay. Get over it!'

Passengers sat and waited while the driver argued loudly with colleagues and customers.


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2COggynmV
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook


This is such a manipulation.

why can't their be a, "I'm homophobic, it's my choice, get over it"?

divide and conquer.

Lefties in power.
fire the bastard.
public transport, driver employed to serve the public.
ridiculous.
the driver is obviously not fit to deal with the public.
some people ARE gay.
would he also refuse to carry an obviously gay person?
bikerdruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2012, 04:39 PM   #5
sueperb
Inactive
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 834
Likes: 48 (31 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
Too bad Stonewall can't get over themselves.....lol, see what I did there?
After a quick search for" stonewall "and eliminating the kitchen company and the West Virginia resort of the same name
that the results returned , i do now indeed see what you did there lol
sueperb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2012, 02:55 PM   #6
shakerr
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Temporarily suspended
Posts: 4,722
Likes: 25 (9 Posts)
Default

Some people don't have to be bombarded with agenda 21 homosexual messages.

Get over it.
__________________
"One step at a time"
shakerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2012, 04:51 PM   #7
bikerdruid
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest
Posts: 27,115
Likes: 611 (379 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakerr View Post
Some people don't have to be bombarded with agenda 21 homosexual messages.

Get over it.
schedule 21??.....codswallop.
people are people.
some are queer.
bikerdruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:49 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.