Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 14-11-2012, 11:49 AM   #1
gremlin

Default 'drunk' businessman trying to walk the wrong way

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...tor.html#video

This looks hilarious but imo it's not. This is just typical of how the left brainers think and work. This is the state I believe the reptiles want us in.
I've been pissed but to do what he was doing takes years of repetitive office bullshit.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2012, 11:55 AM   #2
knowthyself1

I totally agree grem.

What state of mind does it take to realise that your not going anywhere? No amount of alcohol has brought me to that level of stupidity.

― Gospel of Thomas
knowthyself1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2012, 12:03 PM   #3
myheadhurts
Banned

At first I thought that was hilarious.. But towards the end I just felt sorry for him. Nothing to do with reptiles he is just pissed as fuck, I've done equally stupid things. Good to see at least one person stop and help, it's amazing what people will walk past without a second thought
myheadhurts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2012, 12:05 PM   #4
myheadhurts
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowthyself1 View Post
I totally agree grem.

What state of mind does it take to realise that your not going anywhere? No amount of alcohol has brought me to that level of stupidity.
Interesting point.. It's the way he doesn't seem to realise that's weird.. I've done stupid shit but I'm usually aware that it's stupid I guess.. Maybe he's on something a bit stronger
myheadhurts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2012, 12:11 PM   #5
badtv

i cant believe thats just drink.

square guy takes acid more like.

Last edited by badtv; 14-11-2012 at 12:13 PM.
badtv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2012, 12:19 PM   #6
kaiser

Default He must have hit the Sake hard!

For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow. ........Ecclesiastes 1:17-18

Now choose; Red or Blue.
kaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2012, 02:15 PM   #7
gremlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by myheadhurts View Post
At first I thought that was hilarious.. But towards the end I just felt sorry for him. Nothing to do with reptiles he is just pissed as fuck, I've done equally stupid things. Good to see at least one person stop and help, it's amazing what people will walk past without a second thought
What I mean about the reptiles is, that state (walking the wrong way down the escalator) without being pissed is just a shell of a human being just doing what is programmed by something or someone which is how evil works. We are being turned into zombies.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
Old 14-11-2012, 02:20 PM   #8
gremlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by badtv View Post
i cant believe thats just drink.

square guy takes acid more like.
Signs :

He is a business man, wears a suit, has a brief case, all the signs of some left brained human just doing what his masters says.

This is how the police are controlled.

You can put a policeman in his place he will always do what his masters have ordered him to do and being in the system for a long time this is how the human ends up.

I have a 96 year old nan, she said to me get the money ready as the insurance man is coming round and needs his money.

So do I put on a suit and ask for the money or do I argue the fact she doesn't need to do it? Ok I put the suit on and went down the pub.

Old 14-11-2012, 03:09 PM   #9
lcp.
Banned

If i had a pound for every twit like him i've seen on the London Underground i'd be a rich man.
lcp. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2012, 03:25 PM   #10
gremlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by leather clad prowler View Post
If i had a pound for every twit like him i've seen on the London Underground i'd be a rich man.

Old 14-11-2012, 03:28 PM   #11
sueperb
Inactive

Quote:
Going nowhere fast:
Hilarious video of 'drunk' businessman trying to walk wrong way down Tube escalator.
Other commuters tried to help him move in the right direction but eventually had to push the emergency stop button.http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...oad.html#video
Stoned version.
Quote:
Going nowhere fast:
Terrifying video of insane drug crazed unemployed man trying to fly the wrong way down Tube escalator.
Panicked commuters and children had to push the emergency stop button as they fled for their lives.
Some people seem more concerned with filming people then helping them nowdays, i've seen it a few times with someone laying in the street and people just stand round them pointing thier phones at them and getting excited about uploading it somewhere.
We seem to have turned curtain twitching into an outdoor pursuit.

Last edited by sueperb; 14-11-2012 at 03:31 PM.
sueperb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2012, 04:31 PM   #12
badtv

Quote:
a while back i saw a man empty a whole huge can of dog food on the floor of a busy carriage for his Alsatian to eat.

at least he was thinking out the box i suppose.

Last edited by badtv; 14-11-2012 at 04:32 PM.
badtv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2012, 04:43 PM   #13
infinite i

Quote:
Originally Posted by sueperb View Post
Stoned version.
Some people seem more concerned with filming people then helping them nowdays, i've seen it a few times with someone laying in the street and people just stand round them pointing thier phones at them and getting excited about uploading it somewhere.
We seem to have turned curtain twitching into an outdoor pursuit.
Good post agreed!

The Spice expands conciousness

The Spice is vital for space travel
infinite i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2012, 04:59 PM   #14
rastamasta

Quote:
Only problem is it's not just the London Underground. They are all over the friggin planet
rastamasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2012, 06:00 PM   #15
gremlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by rastamasta View Post
Only problem is it's not just the London Underground. They are all over the friggin planet
Zombie nation

Old 14-11-2012, 07:11 PM   #16
huyi

Quote:
Originally Posted by rastamasta View Post
the mobile phone zombies comes to mind, they are everywhere.
David Cameron. An Epitome of Evil Ep2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYljp...e=results_main
huyi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2012, 07:52 PM   #17
david numen

It looks like some kind of prank to me. I once, through sheer clumsiness, started to walk up a down escalator once and I realised within seconds and there's no way I'd have been able to sustain my balance. This guy is walking perfectly well in time with the escalator. No drink, no mind control, just someone being funny IMHO.
david numen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2012, 08:07 PM   #18
gremlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by david numen View Post
It looks like some kind of prank to me. I once, through sheer clumsiness, started to walk up a down escalator once and I realised within seconds and there's no way I'd have been able to sustain my balance. This guy is walking perfectly well in time with the escalator. No drink, no mind control, just someone being funny IMHO.
You're wrong but you're entitled to be skeptical.

Old 14-11-2012, 08:41 PM   #19
plam
Banned

A lot of people do exactly that on the threadmills in gyms
I haven't seen anyone trying to tell them it's silly.
plam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2012, 02:58 AM   #20
poldergeest

Diabetic.
poldergeest is offline   Reply With Quote