Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 23-11-2012, 03:46 PM   #41
lightgiver

Arrow Sinister

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike martin View Post
It always makes me laugh when I see this re-touched image of John Hammill opening the bronze doors into the Grand Temple as it is an attempt to make him look really sinister. I know him personally and very well and it could not be more inaccurate if you tried.

Its not retouched at all... have you seen the state of the UK it is soon going to resemble the 3rd world the way things are going,in fact some parts already do,I thought we had already been over this MM...how does it feel subjagating the british people,you must be proud...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksigmason View Post
In the 1st degree, one is taught about the tenets: Brotherly Love, Relief, and Truth. By the exercise of brotherly love we are taught to regard the whole human species as one family -- the high, the low and the rich, the poor -- who as created by one Almighty Parent and inhabitants of the same planet are to aid, support, and protect one another. To relieve the distressed is a duty incumbent upon all men; to relieve the unhappy, to sympathize with their misfortunes, and restore peace to their troubled minds is a great aim. Truth is a divine attribute and the foundation of every virtue. To be good and true is the first lesson we are taught in Freemasonry.

We are told to practice moderation or temperance, prudence, fortitude (courage), and justice.
Its a pity you do not practise what you preach.

'Do as We Say, Not as We Do'...

I dont think masons have ever heard of green clean technologys,only technologys that pollute and kill.

Quote:
11/12/03 Plutonium in Childrens’ Teeth...

A 1997 report commissioned by the Ministry of Health showed that children living close to Sellafield had twice the level of plutonium in their teeth as children living 140 miles away. The research, undertaken by Dr N.D.Priest, then of the Atomic Energy Authority’s ’s biomedical research department at Harwell, was reported in The Science of the Toatl Environment 201 (1997) 235-243 and also in the News Scientist Journal (2.8.97). The recent resurrection by the Sunday Observer newspaper of the original report has prompted questions to be raised in the House of Commons.

That this highly toxic, carcinogenic and long-lived material, deliberately discharged by BNFL from the Sellafield site, is found in any part of the human body is hardly surprising. A study on autopsy tissues by the National Radiological Protection Board (NRPB) in 1986 revealed that a number of Sellafield workers had varying concentrations of plutonium in their bodies - in one case 600 times higher than in the general population. Even locals who did not work at Sellafield were found to have 50%-250% higher plutonium levels than the general population.
Does that make you laugh MM.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=181433&page=5
http://www.corecumbria.co.uk/newsapp...?StrNewsID=184
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2012, 04:47 PM   #42
ksigmason

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
I'm not perfect, but I'm not at all what you're trying to describe me as.

Plus, why is it my fault that there are homeless? I've allowed people to sleep on my couch when they needed a place. We're not the cause of these problems and we can only do so much. What have you done to combat this problem?

Quote:
What exactly have I done wrong or against our beliefs?

Quote:
I dont think masons have ever heard of green clean technologys,only technologys that pollute and kill.
According to who? You have provided no proof of this. You have no idea as to what our carbon footprint is, but rather your attempting to slander us with your opinion which is not fact or truthful.

Really quite desperate to vilify us.

Quote:
Why would I?

Traveling Templar blog - 24FEB2019
ksigmason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2012, 05:08 PM   #43
bikerdruid
Banned

Location: north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest

Quote:
http://youtu.be/1DTnRfMcesQ

Its not retouched at all... have you seen the state of the UK it is soon going to resemble the 3rd world the way things are going,in fact some parts already do,I thought we had already been over this MM...how does it feel subjagating the british people,you must be proud...

http://youtu.be/7czvNEHorp0

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=181433&page=5
Pecking order - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://www.corecumbria.co.uk/newsapp...?StrNewsID=184
how are any of these things related to the masons?
are masons also responsible for ingrown toenails and the common cold?
bikerdruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2012, 05:18 PM   #44
lightgiver

Arrow Secret Groups

Quote:
I'm not perfect, but I'm not at all what you're trying to describe me as.

Plus, why is it my fault that there are homeless? I've allowed people to sleep on my couch when they needed a place. We're not the cause of these problems and we can only do so much. What have you done to combat this problem?

What exactly have I done wrong or against our beliefs?

According to who? You have provided no proof of this. You have no idea as to what our carbon footprint is, but rather your attempting to slander us with your opinion which is not fact or truthful.

Really quite desperate to vilify us.

Why would I?
You,ve made a mess,end of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikerdruid View Post
how are any of these things related to the masons?
are masons also responsible for ingrown toenails and the common cold?

One of the symbols of masonry is the world in a net. The masonic network is vast and encompasses the entire globe...Freemasons' Hall in London is the headquarters of the United Grand Lodge of England and a meeting place for the Masonic Lodges in the London area. The building is used both internally and externally as a stand-in for Thames House (the home of MI5) in the TV series Spooks...

Last edited by lightgiver; 23-11-2012 at 05:20 PM.
Old 23-11-2012, 05:29 PM   #45
bikerdruid
Banned

Quote:
One of the symbols of masonry is the world in a net. The masonic network is vast and encompasses the entire globe...Freemasons' Hall in London is the headquarters of the United Grand Lodge of England and a meeting place for the Masonic Lodges in the London area. The building is used both internally and externally as a stand-in for Thames House (the home of MI5) in the TV series Spooks...
this, in no way, answers my questions.
1. how are the things you posted about, in your previous post, related to freemasonry?
2. do you believe that freemasons are the cause of poverty, and the other evils your posted?
Old 23-11-2012, 05:30 PM   #46
lightgiver

Arrow Magdalen aluminium

He was known for his size: at 2.11 m (6 ft 11 in) and about 200 kg (440 lb)...

Quote:
Sunday's Observer magazine describes the antics seen by George Osborne at the Bullingdon club, which is open only to sons of aristocratic families and the super-rich. The Observer Magazine. Photograph: The Observer

The chancellor of the exchequer endeavours to present a sober and serious image as a man who can steer us through crisis. But it seems that George Osborne was not always so buttoned up.

New details have emerged of Osborne's wild university days as a member of the notorious Bullingdon Club. The all-male dining club, which the prime minister, David Cameron, also belonged to as an undergraduate, is open only to sons of aristocratic families or the super-rich and is famed for its riotous behaviour. A 1992 photograph of Osborne in tie and tails with his fellow members, including the multimillionaire financier Nat Rothschild, has been much reproduced.

Osborne, who belonged to the Bullingdon while studying modern history at Magdalen College, Oxford, in the early 1990s, has never spoken in detail of what he got up to as a member, preferring to draw a veil over his youthful antics. But in an interview with the Observer Magazine, one of Osborne's Bullingdon contemporaries has spoken for the first time about some of the astonishing escapades to which the future chancellor bore witness. They include an alcohol-fuelled party which degenerated into a fist fight, allegations of cocaine use by another member of the club, and an evening during which the members trashed a Michelin-starred restaurant.

The contemporary, who asked not to be named, said that on one evening in 1992, shortly after the famous photograph of Osborne was taken, the Bullingdon members boarded a double-decker bus to Waddesdon Manor in Buckinghamshire, the Rothschild family seat.

"It started to get really out of control," he said. "I remember Nat [Rothschild] being comatose on the lawn, being tended to by a butler who was applying cold towels to his forehead, trying to bring him round. One of the guys got into a fist fight because he was Italian and a football match was on and there'd been some racial taunting. Plates had been thrown. As usual, it escalated." The source added: "I think George was mildly alarmed. He was enjoying the food and wine, enjoying watching the football and I just remember him looking at me with raised eyebrows at what was going on. I never saw him take drugs."

On a different occasion, with Osborne also present, the source recalled one Bullingdon member "trying to snort lines of coke from the top of an open-top bus and the bus was speeding along so it kept blowing away. I said to him: 'You're stupid, it's blowing away,' and his response was: 'I can afford it.'"

Another time, Osborne and the Bullingdon went for a meal at a Michelin-starred restaurant in Berkshire where, coincidentally, the comedian Lenny Henry and his then wife, Dawn French, were having dinner. The source said: "A couple of the boys started getting obnoxious and talking about their family wealth and Lenny Henry said: 'Actually, sod off.' There was a slight altercation when a member put a cigar out on someone else's lapel and it turned into a fist fight and furniture was broken. It was horrible, horrible. We used to smash everything up and then pay a cheque saying 'It's OK, we can pay for it.'"

Unlike many of his cabinet colleagues (including William Hague, a fellow Magdalen alumnus), there has never been any sense until now that Osborne was particularly involved in student politics. But the Observer can reveal that, as a 19-year-old, he did stand for the post of entertainments representative in his college junior common room. In fact, his electioneering was so enthusiastic that his rival for the position wrote a letter of complaint to the JCR vice-president outlining the future Conservative MP's underhand tactics. The letter, dated 15 November 1990, accuses Osborne of "electorate malpractice" on several counts including "the dissemination of five different wordings of posters, instead of the mandatory two" and "the attempt on the part of Mr George Osborne to pervert the democratic process by electioneering in the JCR".

The letter was written by Rupert Harding, who won the election. Harding, who now runs a language school in Finland, has little memory of the event. Contacted by the Observer, he said: "Perverting the democratic process I think meant going up to people after Neighbours and asking them to vote for him."

Although Osborne no doubt abandoned such dirty politics as soon as he was elected the Conservative MP for Tatton in 2001, his friendship with Nat Rothschild continues to this day. In October 2008, Rothschild claimed that Osborne had tried to solicit a £50,000 donation from the Russian aluminium magnate Oleg Deripaska while on Deripaska's yacht in Corfu along with Rothschild and the Labour peer Lord Mandelson. Such a move would have been a violation of the law against political donations by foreign citizens. A formal complaint was made to the Electoral Commission, which rejected the claims.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=178579&page=7
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...1&postcount=95
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=185444

Last edited by lightgiver; 23-11-2012 at 06:07 PM.
Old 23-11-2012, 06:49 PM   #47
lightgiver

Lightbulb Before the Ghost town

Penzance, the town in 1964...
Quote:
A town often becomes a ghost town because the economic activity that supported it has failed, or due to natural or human-caused disasters such as floods, government actions, uncontrolled lawlessness, war, or nuclear disasters. A recent modern day example is Ōkuma, Fukushima which was abandoned due to the 2011 Japan earthquake and tsunami incident. Radiation levels in fish caught near Japan's Fukushima nuclear power plant are 200 times above normal ...whatever normal is...
Quote:
"We just had a customer who spent £100 on fish. If you were running it for local people you would be waiting all day to make that." Pressure for second homes in Cornwall has helped push prices out of the reach of many local people...The Irish Sea has been described by Greenpeace as the most radioactively contaminated sea in the world with some "eight million litres of nuclear waste" discharged into it each day from Sellafield reprocessing plants, contaminating seawater, sediments and marine life...
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-11852720
http://picturepenzance.co.uk/photos/...mages.php?c=47
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=128

Last edited by lightgiver; 23-11-2012 at 07:08 PM.
Old 23-11-2012, 07:27 PM   #48
lightgiver

Lightbulb Morgan le Fay

http://youtu.be/ahdfA_DJ-0A
Quote:
The all-white, 2,583-sq.-ft. master suite wrapped in bulletproof, 44-milimeter glass is accessed by a silver-plated staircase with a fingerprint scanner at the door. Elsewhere Starck scattered Baccarat crystal tables, alligator skin and Kudu horn chairs, stingray skin upholstered walls and hand-stitched leather paneling. Some of the companies involved in constructing the unique sea beast went bankrupt due to the difficulties in executing Starck's design dictums. Filling the A's gas tanks alone costs $500,000 a pop and running costs come to about $20 million a year.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...integrity.html
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...6&postcount=45
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=196822

Last edited by lightgiver; 23-11-2012 at 07:44 PM.
Old 23-11-2012, 08:39 PM   #49
bikerdruid
Banned

lightgiver (??) continues to spam the thread with irrelevant, but eclectic posts and vids, none of which bear any resemblance to free-masonry.
this and the fact that he refuses to discuss this bizarre fact, leaves me to believe that he is insincere in his posting.
Old 23-11-2012, 09:34 PM   #50
ksigmason

Quote:
You,ve made a mess,end of.
I've made a mess? How? Again, your opinion is not fact.

Quote:
One of the symbols of masonry is the world in a net.
Where else other than the UGLE is this symbol seen?

Quote:
The masonic network is vast and encompasses the entire globe...
So?

Quote:
The building is used both internally and externally as a stand-in for Thames House (the home of MI5) in the TV series Spooks...
So because its in a TV series it is applicable to the real world?

Old 23-11-2012, 09:47 PM   #51
lightgiver

Arrow Masonic interference

Quote:
I've made a mess? How? Again, your opinion is not fact.

Where else other than the UGLE is this symbol seen?

So?

So because its in a TV series it is applicable to the real world?
Your words mean nothing...
Quote:
One of the symbols of masonry is the world in a net. The masonic network is vast and encompasses the entire globe..
The Local Government Ombudsman is investigating allegations of Masonic interference on the Isle of Wight.
Candidates standing for election to the country's first new unitary authority have been called upon to declare whether or not they are Freemasons, after claims that at least one-fifth of them belong to the secret society.

Freemasonry on the Isle of Wight is not simply a joke about leather aprons, funny handshakes and rolled-up trouser legs - there are serious concerns about its influence over local democracy.

The Local Government Ombudsman is already investigating allegations of Masonic interference with planning decisions on one of the island's three local councils which merged into one on 1 April. Albert Annett quit as planning chairman of the now-defunct Medina Borough Council and resigned from the Conservative Party because he claimed he could no longer take the pressure from an alleged Masonic cabal on the council.

Yesterday, Mr Annett claimed that 12 of the 18 ruling Tory group on Medina council were Masons, some of them occupying influential positions. "You do not sit there for five-and-a-half years as committee chairman without knowing what is going on," he said.

"It really came home to me when I was told that the local lodge had told people not to vote for me, because a decision had not pleased them. I often had the impression that matters had been discussed and decided before council meetings."

He is to give evidence to the ombudsman, but in the meantime has supported calls by a newly-formed Isle of Wight Democracy Group for the 123 candidates to the new authority - which replaces Medina and South Wight borough councils and the old county council - to declare their allegiances.

The group says that at least 23 of the 123 candidates fighting for the 48 places on the new Isle of Wight council belong to one of the island's 16 lodges - about half of those holding high masonic office: 20 are said to be Tories, one a Liberal Democrat and two are Independents.

Yesterday, Miles Clarke, a former Tory councillor and now a spokesman of the cross-party democracy group, said: "Candidates should declare their interests so that the electorate know who they are and what their commitments are. Had I known who of my fellow councillors were Masons, I would have been better able to represent both my constituents and my party."
Debate has raged in the letters columns of the local newspaper, with those prospective councillors who are "out" as Masons dismissing the allegations from Mr Annett and others as "unfounded".

Mike Fletcher, former leader of the Tory group on Medina council and a declared Mason, said the claims were nothing more than unsubstantiated "innuendo" and was confident that the ombudsman would give Medina a clean bill of health. He disputed the figure of 23 Masons standing for election, but would not say how many he knew to belong.

But with a depressed economy, low wages, high ferry and service charges, and many jobless residents - unemployment at nearly 12 per cent makes it the black spot of the South-east - freemasonry is well down the list of concerns of most of the electorate...

Tourism can no longer be relied upon to sustain the island's seaside towns and resorts. Ryde is full of shops and businesses to buy or let. Cowes thrives only in Cowes week. Blame is laid largely on the shoulders of central government, so the smart money is on the Liberal Democrats, who had a large majority on the county council, to win this two-horse race on Thursday.

Barry Field, the island's Conservative MP, has only a small majority over the Liberal Democrats.

Labour, which had no seats on the county council and only three on Medina council, is only contesting 11 of the 48 new places and will be lucky to get two or three. Kenn Pearson, chairman of the local Labour Party, denies the party's situation there is "a lost cause", claiming that it has been victim of tactical anti-Tory voting.

But there is little evidence that Anthony Blair and New Labour's impact on middle England has reached east and west Wight. Islanders tend to be committed Tories; those who are not, vote Liberal Democrat. The problem for both parties - and this may be the decisive factor at the end of the day - is apathy. "I think people are so fed up they won't bother to vote at all. The winner might be the party who can get people to turn out," said one observer.

Morris Barton, the likely Liberal Democrat leader of the new authority and the only candidate unopposed by Tories on Thursday, has no doubts that the general election campaign has begun already and that his party will cash in on concerns over education, health, unemployment and those living with negative equity.

Like Mr Pearson, Mr Barton is not a Mason and believes there are few votes to be gained by that issue. But no one - not even those who fear a Masonic takeover - advocates "outing" Masons as Peter Tatchell has attempted to do with bishops. With only a few declared, and the rest determined to stay in the closet, voters will simply have to monitor the handshakes on the doorstep...

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...197287&page=10
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...e-1617821.html
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...8&postcount=80

Last edited by lightgiver; 23-11-2012 at 09:50 PM.
Old 23-11-2012, 10:03 PM   #52
bikerdruid
Banned

yet again...
what the fuck does this have to do with freemasonry??
Old 23-11-2012, 10:07 PM   #53
ksigmason

Quote:
Your words mean nothing...
As do yours.

Quote:
The Local Government Ombudsman is investigating allegations of Masonic interference on the Isle of Wight.
Who cares?

Quote:
Candidates standing for election to the country's first new unitary authority have been called upon to declare whether or not they are Freemasons, after claims that at least one-fifth of them belong to the secret society.
So accusations are allowed to spin up hysteria? Are we in the Dark Ages again? Do we need to start having inquisitions again? Stupid regressive and barbaric mindset.

Quote:
The Local Government Ombudsman is already investigating allegations of Masonic interference with planning decisions on one of the island's three local councils which merged into one on 1 April. Albert Annett quit as planning chairman of the now-defunct Medina Borough Council and resigned from the Conservative Party because he claimed he could no longer take the pressure from an alleged Masonic cabal on the council.
So he couldn't play nice with others so he should be allowed to make stupid allegations? Who cares?

Quote:
Yesterday, Miles Clarke, a former Tory councillor and now a spokesman of the cross-party democracy group, said: "Candidates should declare their interests so that the electorate know who they are and what their commitments are. Had I known who of my fellow councillors were Masons, I would have been better able to represent both my constituents and my party."
Translation: I will play the anti-Mason card to drum up unearned support.

Quote:
voters will simply have to monitor the handshakes on the doorstep...
Everyone always foolishly and incorrectly sees "Masonic handshakes" everywhere.

This kind of fascist BS is nothing more than a desperate attempt to blame the Masonic fraternity for the problems facing the world today.

Old 24-11-2012, 10:27 AM   #54
eastbeast

Just like a gambler, Linkbomber has a 'tell'.

We all know when he is out of his depth or losing a debate or if the thread is starting to go the way he doesn't want, he posts meaningless and irrelevent links and 'you tube' clips.

How can you ever expect to become credible Linkbomber?

Your intentional diversions of threads prevent others from finding the truth or deciding which side of a story to believe.

You accuse us of diversion and evasion, spreading disinformation and misinformation when it is you who are the worse culprit.

J'Accuse!
Old 25-11-2012, 10:39 AM   #55
proudtobeamason

I'm saddened to see that this post has been hijacked by misinformed people who cannot or do not want to open their eyes up to the reality of freemasonry and I'm saddened for the OP that he's not getting informed and objective answers from his questions and queries, from everyone

It seems to me that the most balanced and objective views are expressed by those linked to freemasonry and are equally not unduly pushing the OP down the road of freemasonry, but advising him to go down that route only after he's still of the opinion that it would be fitting for him to do so

Those people who sit on the negative side don't seen able to be balanced in their opinion or be able to defend their position either, in an adult and considered manner
proudtobeamason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2012, 11:00 AM   #56
mike martin

Quote:
[The Local Government Ombudsman is already investigating allegations of Masonic interference with planning decisions on one of the island's three local councils which merged into one on 1 April. Albert Annett quit as planning chairman of the now-defunct Medina Borough Council and resigned from the Conservative Party because he claimed he could no longer take the pressure from an alleged Masonic cabal on the council.
I feel sure that you don't actually mean to mislead people, in fact it might just be that you didn't notice the dates.

That story comes from 1995 and a quick google search would have brought you up to date with the results of the Ombudsman's investigation announced a year later in 1996.
Quote:
OMBUDSMAN CLEARS IOW MASONS

14 June, 1996

Freemason members of the former Medina BC on the Isle of Wight have been cleared by the ombudsman of trying to infl...

Freemason members of the former Medina BC on the Isle of Wight have been cleared by the ombudsman of trying to influence a key planning decision using their masonic links.

Three out of five councillors involved in a complaint forwarded to the ombudsman were confirmed by the United Grand Lodge of England as being masons.

But, dismissing the complaint over a sale of land for housing, the ombudsman said there was 'no foundation to allegations of wrongdoing by the members in dealing with the planning applications'.

Nigel Buckingham, freemasonry's provincial grand secretary for Hampshire and the Isle of Wight, said: 'I am very glad a completely independent and impartial investigator has once more found that we have been wrongly targeted as scapegoats.'

Mr Buckingham claimed that freemasons had been 'completely cleared' in 20 out of 21 ombudsman inquiries completed since 1985 in England and Wales. 'In only one investigation was freemasonry slightly criticised,' he said.

http://www.lgcplus.com/lgc-news/ombu...541789.article
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, vodka in one hand, Cigar in the other - body thoroughly shagged, totally worn out, and screaming -WOO HOO!

Last edited by mike martin; 26-11-2012 at 11:02 AM.
mike martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2012, 02:59 PM   #57
freedebtslave
Inactive

The issue with freemasonry having two versions I believe stems from the fact the organisation was infiltrated at some point by the peope/families frequently mentioned. Many of you masons may indeed be occupying senior postings in your lodge. But do you meet at the same lodge as say Nat Rothschild etc.

I indeed believe many of you "highstreet" Masons are indeed practising what you preach but do you brush shoulders with the true Bourgeoisie?
freedebtslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2012, 03:14 PM   #58
kappy0405

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate
In the army, freemason initiates are set upon and beaten in their initiation.
Quote:

Nope.
My relatives in the army beg to differ. They've witnessed beatings, rape, and later visited the Phillipines for a sex fest with prostitutes with the masonic circles they were surrounded by.

=Thesis & Anti-Thesis: Don't pick a side!! Don't fall for it!!

Last edited by kappy0405; 26-11-2012 at 03:15 PM.
kappy0405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2012, 04:43 PM   #59
kadosh
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kappy0405 View Post
My relatives in the army beg to differ. They've witnessed beatings, rape, and later visited the Phillipines for a sex fest with prostitutes with the masonic circles they were surrounded by.
Any actual verifiable proof for this allegation? If not then it is just more unsubstantiated propaganda.
kadosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2012, 04:50 PM   #60
kappy0405

Quote:
Originally Posted by kadosh View Post
Any actual verifiable proof for this allegation? If not then it is just more unsubstantiated propaganda.
As if a Mason's comments on Masonry aren't mere propaganda? I'm just sharing my experiences the same as you & others in this thread are.

=Thesis & Anti-Thesis: Don't pick a side!! Don't fall for it!!
kappy0405 is offline   Reply With Quote