Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 23-03-2008, 02:41 AM   #1
hunkahunka
Banned

Default Red Cross owned by vampire sects

Re: Gilles de Rais, aka 'Bluebeard' ( many think the fairytale
Bluebeard was based on the real life of Gilles de Rais)

He was a high-level military commander for the French royals,(the equivalent of France's military chief of staff) and the remains of mutilated and tortured children were found in his castle near the channel islands. Some say there were over 200 bodies found, others say it was over 600.
His castle army was 200 knights strong, and he was found in possession of occult books.

Quote:
http://vampires.monstrous.com/bloody_de_rais.htm

After the years of glory, Gilles seemed to have found life unbearably dull. During the course of the following year, according to his later confession, he committed his first sex murder, that of a boy. His grandfather willed his sword and cuirass to the younger brother René but died in the following year. Gilles was suddenly able to do what he liked.

One day, a young boy dubbed Poitou was brought to the château and raped, after which Gilles prepared to cut his throat. At this point, Gilles de Sille pointed out that Poitou was such a handsome boy that he would make an admirable page. So Poitou was allowed to live, and become one of Gilles' most trusted minions.

Gilles' attacks of sadism seem to have descended on him like an epileptic fit, and turned him into a kind of maniac. A boy would be lured to the castle on some pretext, and once inside Gilles' chamber, was hung from the ceiling on a rope or chain. But before he had lost consciousness, he was taken down and reassured that Gilles meant him no harm. Then he would be stripped and raped, after which Gilles, or one of his cronies would cut this throat or decapitate him (they had a special sword called a braquemard for removing the head).

But Gilles was still not sated; he would continue to sexually abuse the dead body, playing with the head in grotesque manner, sometimes cutting open the stomach, then squatting in the entrails and masturbating. When he reached a climax he would collapse in a faint, and be carried off to his bed, where he would remain unconscious for hours.

His accomplices would meanwhile dismember and burn the body. On some occasions, he later confessed, two children were procured, and each obliged to watch the other being raped and tortured.

Gilles was not merely sexually deranged; he was also a reckless spendthrift. He surrounded himself with a retinue of two hundred knights, for whom he provided. He loved to give banquets and fêtes; in 1435, when the city of Orléans celebrated its deliverance by Joan of Arc, Gilles presented a long mystery play about the siege, with enormous sets and a cast of hundreds, playing, of course, the leading role himself. He also provided food and wine for the spectators. Like a Roman emperor he must have felt that he was virtually a god.

In a mere three years he had spent what would now be the equivalent of millions of dollars. Back at Machécoul, he had to sell some of his most valuable estates. His brother was so alarmed that he persuaded the king to issue an interdict forbidding any further sales of land. For a man of Gilles' unbridled temperament, this was an intolerable position. He went into a gloomy and self-pitying retirement.

Years before, when he first went to court, he had borrowed a book on alchemy from an Angevin knight who had been imprisoned for heresy. Alchemy was prohibited by law, and for a man with Gilles' romantic craving for "the forbidden," this must have been an additional incentive to learn more about it. Now, ten years later, with his coffers empty, he realised that black magic might be the answer to his problems.

what is interesting is that the nearby Channel Islands include Jersey,
where the current Haut de la Gerenne scandal is unfolding,
complete with children's remains, which was home to the Beast
of Jersey , child rapist Edward Paisnel, who is thought to have idolized
Gilles de Rais.
Paisnel is said to have claimed to be part of a larger of group
which met to do black magic rituals while wearing masks, and
there are many who have said that Gilles de Rais himself could not
possibly have been solely responsible for all the murders attributed
to him.

Here is his coat of arms:

featuring the fleur de lis, which has been linked to the Priory of Sion.

of which Leonardo DaVinci and Isaac Newton were said to be grand masters.
Interesting too that Benjamin Franklin had illuminati contacts in France
and was an associate of the HellFire Club, a thelemic sect linked to
sex magick/black magic rituals, rumored human sacrifice, and ten bodies were unearthed beneath Benjamin Franklin's home in England. The Hellfire Club is said to have been based on the occult rites of the Venetian Black Nobility.

interesting too that child killers Dennis Rader and John Joubert
were both scout leaders, and that Joubert was stationed at Offut Airforce base, home to satanist colonel Michael Aquino, founder
of the Temple of Set,

and linked to military mind control experiments.
Joubert bled the bodies with multiple stab wounds.

The Priory of Sion is said to have founded the Knights Templar, which later became the Knights of Malta, the Knights of St. John, and the Red Cross.

Interesting that the Red Cross has unlimited access to the blood and bodies produced by artificially engineered wars, while granted access to go behind both enemy lines in theaters of war.

Is there really so much money to be made on war that could not be made in other, constructive ways? Or is it that war provides not only money, but some things that other industries cannot provide:

- fresh young male blood (rich in testosterone, human growth hormone, adrenaline, and endorphins)
- pineal glands, thalamus glands

Could it be that we have a ruling elite literally addicted to blood?
Consider then that a thoroughly parasitic, cannibalistic, and vampiristic elite may be feeding on humanity.

Last edited by hunkahunka; 23-03-2008 at 02:58 AM.
hunkahunka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2008, 01:53 PM   #2
hunkahunka
Banned

Interesting that the 'blood of a virgin' is so often referenced in Jewish or satanic human sacrifice rituals, but there are many definitions to the word virgin.
With respect to vampirism, blood drinking, or brain eating, the following
definition would be important:

vir·gin [vur-jin]
11. pure; unsullied; undefiled

In other words, you want meat cattle goyim free of disease, clean blood, and the best way to ensure that is to use healthy children/young men.
Now do we know the true reason for no gays in the military?
The Red Cross wants clean meat.

btw, I bet those clean-living Muslims are delicious.
Old 24-03-2008, 06:06 PM   #3
mountain

I have always been suspicious about the Red Cross, so any donating blood daily and for what exactly?! Tons of blood went unused after 911 the NEWS have stated before.... Hmmm did it really though?!
Old 24-03-2008, 06:11 PM   #4
hunkahunka
Banned

Queens Butler Linked to Vampire Cult:

http://www.redicecreations.com/article.php?id=3137

oddly, there is no mention of vampirism in the corresponding article.
Old 24-03-2008, 06:18 PM   #5
hunkahunka
Banned

another interesting angle to this is that anemia and hemophilia are both
genetic blood disorders linked to being especially prevalent in royal bloodlines.

Could it be linked somehow to vampirism?

Is this the reason that royals require blood?

Or is habitual blood consumption somehow causing these diseases?
Old 24-03-2008, 06:44 PM   #6
hunkahunka
Banned

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread150197/pg5

posted on 20-7-2006 @ 09:14 PM
PORPHYRIA AND VAMPIRES

HI, EXCUSE THE ALL-CAPS, IT'S EASIER ON MY HANDS.
I FOUND THIS SITE WHEN I WORD-SEARCHED 'PORPHYRIA', WHICH I
HAVE BEEN DIAGNOSED WITH.

IT IS ALSO CALLED 'THE VAMPIRE DISEASE'.

IT IS BELIEVED THAT THE MYTH OF VAMPIRES STARTED WITH THE
MISCONCEPTION OF PORPHYCICS: UNABLE TO GO OUT INTO SUNLIGHT
OR ONE BURNS; UNABLE TO EAT OR SMELL THE FUMES OF GARLIC,
BECAUSE THE SULPHITES IN IT CAUSES ONE TO BURN;
PALE; ANEMIC; RECEDING GUMS THAT MAKE THE EYE TEETH LOOK LIKE FANGS;
KINDA 'CRAZY-ACTIN'; VERY ATUNE TO THINGS TO THE POINT OF BEING
ALMOST LIKE SOME KIND OF MIND-READER; MYSTIC IN THEIR STRANGE MYSTERY. AS THE DISEASE PROGRESSES AND THE KIDNEYS AND LIVER SLOWLY START TO SHUT DOWN, ONE'S EYES CAN ACTUALLY LOOK YELLOW AND VERY BLOODSHOT.

MOST PORPHYRICS CAN BE TRACED BACK TO A LINEAGE OF GENES, MOSTLY FROM CERTAIN ROYAL LINEAGE (THUS THE 'COUNT' LINK), USUALLY FROM A DUTCH-MIGRATION TO SOUTH AFRICA, AND ALSO OF SLAVIK (CZECH, ROMANIAN, YUGOSLAVIAN, TRANSYLVANIAN) DESCENT.

VLAD THE IMPALER FROM BUCAREST, ROMANIA (WHERE MY GRANDMOTHER
IS FROM) WAS COUNT DRACULA. MY GRANDMOTHER HAS STORIES
OF HIM FROM HER VILLAGE. 'DRACUL' (SHE PRONOUNCES IT 'DRRRRAK-YOOL')
MEANS 'DEVIL'. 'DUTE DE DRACUL' (PRONOUNCED 'DOOT DEE DRRRAK-YOOL')
MEANS 'GO TO HELL', OR AS GRANDMA USED TO SAY: GO TO THE DEVIL.
(SHE WOULD SAY IT, "GO TOOOO DEEEE DEVIL!")

I AM LOOKING, ACTUALLY, FOR ANYONE ON THIS BOARD WHO MIGHT KNOW ANYTHING MORE ABOUT THE ACTUAL HEREDITARY ENZYME DISEASE PORHYRIA. I HAVE VARIEGATE COPROPORPHYRIA. LATELY THE ATTACKS HAVE BEEN BAD (BLISTERING SKIN, EVEN WHEN I MAKE A RUN FOR IT FROM BUILDING TO THE SHADE OF MY CAR). IT HAS NOW REACHED THE POINT WHERE I CANNOT HAVE MY SKIN EXPOSED TO THE U.V. SUNLIGHT AT ALL, WITHOUT CAUSING SEVERE BURNING AND SEIZURE-LIKE PAIN. ALSO, I AM SO ANEMIC, ALL I CRAVE IS NEAR-RAW RED-MEAT (THE BLOODIER THE BETTER), AS IT HAS THE MOST IRON CONTENT. MY DOCTOR HAS ME ON A TRIPLE DOSE OF IRON TO COMBAT THE ANEMIA, BUT 'ONCE A MONTH' (USUALLY WITH THE FULL MOON), I AM SO PALE AND WEAK I CAN HARDLY FUNCTION.

PORPHYRICS LIFE-EXPECTANCY IS ABOUT 43-63 YEARS OLD. GRANDMA DIED AT 51, FROM KIDNEY SHUTDOWN (UREMIA). OTHER SYMPTOMS INCLUDE COLITIS (WHICH MY SISTER HAS); MISCARRIAGES (WHICH WE BOTH HAVE HAD); AND A VERY STRICT AND LIMITED DIET IN ORDER TO PREVENT PAINFUL ATTACKS.

THE PORPHYRICS ORGANS, ONCE THEY DIE, TEND TO PREVERVE WELL, SO CHANCES ARE, IF THEY WERE DUG UP (EXUMED), THEY WOULD LOOK VERY MUCH LIKE THEY WERE STILL VERY MUCH ALIVE...NOT DECOMPOSED. THIS WOULD HAVE PROBABLY ALSO LED PEOPLE TO THINK THEM 'UNDEAD'.

SAINTS WERE SUPPOSEDLY PORPHYRICS, WHICH IS WHY THEY, TOO, NEVER SEEMED TO 'DECOMPOSE'.

BECAUSE OF THIS WARPED AND HORRID LIFESTYLE, I HAVE LIMITED FRIENDSHIPS (NEXT TO NONE), AND WOULD ALSO LIKE TO NETWORK ON HERE WITH SOME SANE INTELLIGENT FOLKS, NOT GOTHIC VAMPIRE-WANNA-BEES.

I HOPE THAT DOESN'T SOUND CRUEL OR HARSH. IT IS REALLY NO FUN BEING A REAL VAMPIRE. I DON'T WEAR BLACK, DON'T WEAR CAPES, DON'T SPEAK WITH A TRANSYLVANIA ACCENT NOR SLEEP IN A COFFIN. I'M JUST A GIRL WHO USED TO LOVE THE SUN WHEN I WAS A KID AND NOW I CAN'T BE IN IT, AND I CRAVE RED MEAT AND AM PALE AND WEAK ALOT. I ALSO FEAR SOMETIMES FOR MY SANITY, AS ONE OF THE SYMPTOMS IS SCHITZOPHRENIA-LIKE SYMPTOMS, MAINLY DUE TO THE SLOW LACK OF OXYGEN DISTRIBUTION TO THE BRAIN, DUE TO THE OVERLOAD OF PORPHYRINS IN THE BLOOD STREAM.

I HOPE IT'S ALRIGHT TO USE MY REAL NAME,
PLEASE EMAIL ME AT MY EMAIL ADDRESS,

[email protected]

SINCERELY,
JULIE ST.JOHN
DEKALB, IL. U.S.A.
Old 24-03-2008, 09:17 PM   #7
zero1
Inactive

Lightbulb

All previous posters on this thread have contributed something useful, and the OP is excellent. Thanks, all.

Everytime I hear "Give blood! It's for a good cause", I shudder.

Blood Banks, anyone? Study blood types and you'll see...

We know the ritual sacrifices go on. It's always linked in a big way to France, notice that? "Merovingians" is our code for lot of them, not only that specific royal-blue bloodline, but creatures we call "super-natural" as well.

Vampires are real, but not what you think; the truth about them is supra-mythological.

The secrets of this world...a thousand volumes could not contain even the briefest summary of them.
zero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2008, 12:46 AM   #8
hunkahunka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zero1 View Post
All previous posters on this thread have contributed something useful, and the OP is excellent. Thanks, all.

Everytime I hear "Give blood! It's for a good cause", I shudder.

Blood Banks, anyone? Study blood types and you'll see...

We know the ritual sacrifices go on. It's always linked in a big way to France, notice that? "Merovingians" is our code for lot of them, not only that specific royal-blue bloodline, but creatures we call "super-natural" as well.

Vampires are real, but not what you think; the truth about them is supra-mythological.

The secrets of this world...a thousand volumes could not contain even the briefest summary of them.
thank you for the encouraging words. What do you mean by supra-mythological, btw? They are not human? Do you subscribe
to the lizard theory?
Old 25-03-2008, 02:00 AM   #9

excellent thread good info you tie it all together so well hunkahunka
i wonder if he was possessed and that the same entities continue to do so to this day regarding the jersey connection
2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2008, 02:35 AM   #10
uchiha
Inactive

interesting...
the information you have yet to address is the information that is the most valuable... because there is so little. it is the question...WHY

Why is this blood needed?
For alchemy? Ok. What for?

Vlad the impaler belonged to the warrior monks of the Dragon
his name dracula and father Dracul literally translates into Dragon and/or Son of the Dragon.. this secret monk society was much like and connected to many of the ones that exist today.

As for blood in war...
it is generally accepted among ancient atlantic historians that war is necessary for massive blood sacrifice by the beings which feed knowledge into the Elite
uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2008, 02:44 AM   #11
eternal_spirit
Inactive

Maybe they want the fresh dead bodies for genetic experiments, stem cell research cloning etc.
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2008, 07:50 AM   #12
hunkahunka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchiha View Post
interesting...
the information you have yet to address is the information that is the most valuable... because there is so little. it is the question...WHY

Why is this blood needed?
For alchemy? Ok. What for?

I think there are MYRIAD reasons for the carnage. I think that some powerful people in ancient times actually were hemophiliacs who craved human blood, and over time these people found that they also got high on the endorphin natural opiates and adrenaline in the blood of tortured and/or traumatized people. Children are extremely sensitive to pain, and create gigantic amounts of both natural pain killing opiates, and adrenaline, when tortured. Children would also be prized because they are tender, clean, and their blood also contains large amounts of growth hormone. Did the ancients know of all this? The science? I doubt it . I think that all they knew was that they got a bigger high and a bigger health boost from the blood and flesh of children than from any other type of animal or person they had ever consumed. That would be combined with the thrill of their own adrenaline surge from committing the act itself.
Also, young children have incredible learning capacity, therefore their brains would be nutritious to the elite in boosting the elite's own intelligence.
This, btw, reminds me of the two mass shootings of youths at engineering schools. There were the Ecole Polytechnique shootings of engineering students in Montreal, and the recent shootings of engineering students
at Virginia Tech. Strange coincidence, that. So, someone wanted those spatially gifted brains for something, either to eat those pineal glands, those highly specialized pineal glands, or to do something else with them. Maybe some sort of esoteric research project requiring use of the highly advanced brain properties of young engineers ?
I think as science progresses, humans do come into progressively more physical danger of becoming 'product' for the wealthy.
In ancient times, you might have ended up with this class of hemophiliac blood drinkers/brain eaters who were inexplicably gaining strength and youth, developing incredible memories, youthful vigor, and even euphoria from the narcotic properties of their diet, none of it fully understood in a scientific sense. It would be attributed to 'spirits' compelling these people to inflict pain and terror and death. So you would see this 'alternate' spirituality and mythology begin to develop around the whole practise. The more vile and violent and tortuous the tormentor, the greater his reward.
Anyone remember the mythology of dracula having super human strength,
and the films where he is caught drinking some woman's blood, and when her husband tries to pull him off her neck, he picks him up with one hand and flings him into the wall? Adrenaline , baby. Not just his adrenaline, the adrenaline that he is drinking in from his horrified victim.
Or the scene where the woman screams and he says "hah ha hah, your screams are music to my ears." Why so? Because the more scared she is, the more adrenaline she'll secrete for him.
So you have this class of people that seem to be smarter, more vigorous, etc., that can go about their ruthless business with a dual purpose:

Why just kill social and political enemies when you can eat them too?
Or put it another way. Vice versa, so to speak:
If you need to eat people, why not seek out your social and political enemies
and kill two birds with one stone?

And again , you have sects of these people springing up, gathering lore and glory, and convinced that it is all part of some grand dark design, as they watch their own vitality, wealth, intelligence, accomplishments and evil dwarf that of regular people.
Old 25-03-2008, 12:53 PM   #13

Anyone who has read the Anne rice vampire Chronicles will find a lot of symbolic references within her work .The origin of vampires according to her stems from the spirit entering the body of the murdered Pharaoh and his queen thru the multiple stab wounds and animating the corpses ! the first vampires being akasha (akashic record?) and enkil (enki enlil ?) There is a lot going on in those novels even to the fact that her latest work charts the life of the boy Jesus which as she says isn't at odds with her vampire works as the Christian story of Jesus relates to symbolic blood drinking and consuming of flesh .Very well written novels centered around new Orleans in most of them but worth reading between the lines In fact her work probably desrves a thread of it s own
Old 26-03-2008, 03:30 AM   #14
pennycat
Inactive

My father in law has a rare blood type, its considered old blood. They pay him extra to donate. Sick.
pennycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2008, 07:05 AM   #15
gordonfreeman

I always though of Vampires being 'real' in this world. I still think they do exist, strange that they always live in secret from public.

The best symbolic means for vampires is White Wolf's Vampire the Masquerade series.
gordonfreeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2008, 03:32 PM   #16
chestnutlodge

Quote:
Originally Posted by pennycat View Post
My father in law has a rare blood type, its considered old blood. They pay him extra to donate. Sick.
In the UK you are not paid to donate blood. If he was a rare blood group AB which can be given to anyone then they would be keen for him to attend. However you can only give 3-4 times a year.
chestnutlodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2008, 04:51 PM   #17
jacob sladder

Quote:
Originally Posted by chestnutlodge View Post
In the UK you are not paid to donate blood. If he was a rare blood group AB which can be given to anyone then they would be keen for him to attend. However you can only give 3-4 times a year.
Sorry to be pedantic (first post an' all!), but Blood Group 'O' is the only universal blood group that can be given...

JS.
jacob sladder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2008, 05:26 PM   #18
chestnutlodge

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacob sladder View Post
Sorry to be pedantic (first post an' all!), but Blood Group 'O' is the only universal blood group that can be given...

JS.
Apologies thank you for correcting me. Got the Antigens mixed up!!
chestnutlodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2008, 07:00 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacob sladder View Post

JS.
Welcome to the forum i loved that movie they made about you
Old 26-03-2008, 07:19 PM   #20
kblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013 View Post
Anyone who has read the Anne rice vampire Chronicles will find a lot of symbolic references within her work .The origin of vampires according to her stems from the spirit entering the body of the murdered Pharaoh and his queen thru the multiple stab wounds and animating the corpses ! the first vampires being akasha (akashic record?) and enkil (enki enlil ?) There is a lot going on in those novels even to the fact that her latest work charts the life of the boy Jesus which as she says isn't at odds with her vampire works as the Christian story of Jesus relates to symbolic blood drinking and consuming of flesh .Very well written novels centered around new Orleans in most of them but worth reading between the lines In fact her work probably desrves a thread of it s own
Indeed I have enjoyed many of Anne Rices vampire chronicles. She has also written about witches, and they got into the vampire chronicles as well.

The only two movies I know of that are based on her books is Queen of the Damned and Interview with a Vampire. Both great movies, but Interview with a Vampire seems to have less rough edges than the second one. Better actors, better director... still Queen of the Damned is also a good movie, but for those reasons I havent watched it more than 10 times like Interview with a Vampire

Quote:
“One person can make a difference and every person should try.” John F. Kennedy
Quote:
"Imagination governs the world."
"He who fears being conquered is certain of defeat." Napoleon
Quote:
"The only real valuable thing is intuition." Albert Einstein
Quote:
"The key to immortality is first to live a life worth remembering." Bruce Lee
kblood is offline   Reply With Quote