Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 17-10-2012, 08:23 PM   #1
[email protected]
Premier Subscribers

Default Treating Toenail Fungus! :(

Hello!

I would like some further advice on treating my toenail fungus, please. I have had it since I was around the age of 14 or so, and I am now 22. I have never really cared about it because it didn't posed a problem to me, except for the anaesthetic look. Until recently I was moving some stuff in the house and I rammed the wardrobe straight into my big toenail (imagine a ship crashing into the docks lol). Ironically, I had in my mind for a while to get them sorted, and I guess the synchronistic event above ignited me to do so. I just think its the lack of aftercare from showers, previous suffocation from commercialized shoes/socks worn in the past and just not drying and caring for my toenails at all, which succumbed them to the Great Wizard Fungi.

For the past two years or so, I've ditched all my shoes/trainers (they're in the house but I haven't worn them) and I have only wore commercialized socks a couple of times since then (they really agitate my feet after a while). My situation is that I basically express the mythical realms of Barefoot and wear only one pair of Vibram-Five Fingers, until I run them down to the ground, literally lol (I would like a couple of pairs at a time, but need the cash first lol). Though, I have my previous one's still, which aren't in very good condition but still usable, and recently got a new pair for my Birthday.

I have tried on every other occasion using food and my urine. It made my actual feet very nice, soft and clean but didn't directly target the problem (from what I know). So I am thinking of going to the Pharmacy and getting one of the nail fungus treatments, but I thought I'll ask here first.

Thank you!

We are Linear by Design! Dynamic by Nature!
Alix_Farrell@Hotmail.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2012, 09:29 PM   #2
kernelpower

Hydrogen Peroxide drops mixed with a small amount of water will kill your fungi instantly , I use high strength stuff neat on my toenails, I don't recommend this as it does sting a bit and sometimes bleaches the end of my toe but it massacres all fungi in an instant!!!

for a more gentle fix use Cayenne Pepper, cheap stuff from the shop works fine but H202 is my first port of call for utter fungal destruction, peace!!!
kernelpower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2012, 10:14 PM   #3
[email protected]
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by kernelpower View Post
Hydrogen Peroxide drops mixed with a small amount of water will kill your fungi instantly , I use high strength stuff neat on my toenails, I don't recommend this as it does sting a bit and sometimes bleaches the end of my toe but it massacres all fungi in an instant!!!

for a more gentle fix use Cayenne Pepper, cheap stuff from the shop works fine but H202 is my first port of call for utter fungal destruction, peace!!!
Interesting, thank you very much! I have seen a lot of good reviews in the past and lately about Hydrogen Peroxide. The only Hydrogen Peroxide I use is with hair bleach to bleach my hair, but I think that is the wrong kind? I need Food grade right? Do you have a link to such a quality safe peroxide, that not only I can use on my nail but as a mouthwash and other uses it has to.

Hahaha, sounds pretty awesome. I did use some Cayenne pepper within the mixture of other foods e.g. lemon, green tea, garlic etc... That I placed in a big bowl with hot/lukewarm water for my feet to paddle in for 20 minutes or so. I'll take a look tomorrow online and buy some fresh cayenne pepper from the shops while I am at it.

Did your nail turned all yellow, weak and stuff? If so, by the regime you've posted, have that given your nail the chance to recover, clean and basically become like your fingernails?

Thank you!

Old 17-10-2012, 10:28 PM   #4
kernelpower

Dont mix cayenne with anything just dump the powder between your toenails, works well with athletes foot etc, wash your feet first.

Any food grade h202 will do , best to get 35% and water it down though i sometimes use it neat just a drop at a time, it does sting but goes away after a minute or two and the itching will stop within 1 hour, your skin may go white but it will go back to normal colour after an hour!!

Also get some silver socks, these are the only socks I can wear, I wear flip flops almost all year round, plus cutting dairy etc might help, If you get a chance give my website a hit, my user name is a massive hint.

Peace.
kernelpower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2012, 10:31 PM   #5
living99

Quote:

Yes Peroxide is great. if that doesn't work try painting the nail daily with iodine. If you are worried about exposing the nail then use colourless iodine (google).

You might need to address your diet for excess sugar intake and potential Candida (all googleable)!
living99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2012, 02:40 PM   #6
mcmenek1

Hi,

Your toenail fungus is probably caused by your body’s PH level being too acidic, when the PH level of your body is too acidic it creates the ideal environment for the fungus Candida to grow in the Body, one of the visible symptoms of excess Candida fungus growth is toenail fungus, you really need to treat the root cause of your toenail fungus rather than just the symptom otherwise it will just come back. I don’t want to worry you but excess Candida growth in the body could eventually lead to cancer if it is left unchecked. The brilliant Dr Simoncini discovered that cancer is a fungus.

To get your body PH levels back to normal you need to start eating and drinking the right type of foods that will Alkalise your body and bring your PH level back to normal, here is a good list of Acid/Alkaline foods.

http://www.angelfire.com/az/sthursto...oods_list.html

Once you get your PH level back to normal you will find that the fungus in your toenails will naturally die off as new nails grow, the fungus Candida will no longer be able to survive due to the new Acid/Alkaline PH level in your body.

People who have taken Bicarbonate of soda to Alkalise their body for cancer preventative measures have noticed that their toenail fungus has cleared up as a result, this is due to the body becoming less Acidic and more Alkaline.

You can read about Dr Simoncini here

http://www.curenaturalicancro.com/

Good Luck!.......

Love
&
Peace
mcmenek1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2012, 03:27 PM   #7
tnt1

Simply rub vicks vaprub on your feet each night before bed and pull a sock on over it. Sleep that way after coating your toes with it. The fungus will leave and die off faster than you will ever believe possible. You will see more results in 24 hours than months of taking Lotrimin prescription strength been there done that. You put the vicks on your feet you'll be absolutely amazed as my wife and I were. We had toe fungus and I even had a fungal thing going on in the corner of my mouth (something red heads have to deal with at times) and vicks knocked that out too better than anything my dentist or any other doctor prescribed. Start tonight. You'll thank me in a week.
Old 18-10-2012, 04:37 PM   #8
jamseyp5

Have you tried oregano oil?
jamseyp5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2012, 09:00 PM   #9
kabaraz

how did the H202 work?? that would have been my answer but I see the first response beat me to it :]
kabaraz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2012, 03:34 AM   #10
jay713

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcmenek1 View Post
Hi,

Your toenail fungus is probably caused by your body’s PH level being too acidic, when the PH level of your body is too acidic it creates the ideal environment for the fungus Candida to grow in the Body, one of the visible symptoms of excess Candida fungus growth is toenail fungus, you really need to treat the root cause of your toenail fungus rather than just the symptom otherwise it will just come back. I don’t want to worry you but excess Candida growth in the body could eventually lead to cancer if it is left unchecked. The brilliant Dr Simoncini discovered that cancer is a fungus.

To get your body PH levels back to normal you need to start eating and drinking the right type of foods that will Alkalise your body and bring your PH level back to normal, here is a good list of Acid/Alkaline foods.

Once you get your PH level back to normal you will find that the fungus in your toenails will naturally die off as new nails grow, the fungus Candida will no longer be able to survive due to the new Acid/Alkaline PH level in your body.

People who have taken Bicarbonate of soda to Alkalise their body for cancer preventative measures have noticed that their toenail fungus has cleared up as a result, this is due to the body becoming less Acidic and more Alkaline.

Good Luck!.......

Love
&
Peace
If you ask me OP this is probably the best overall route for you to take. Cancer cannot survive in alkaline environments.

I have this link as the first bookmark on my bar! Very good info regarding what you should be putting into your body and why!
http://www.consciousazine.com/natura...dies-guru.html

A thought that crossed my mind to help deter the symptoms of your toe fungus is mixing apple cider vinegar with water (good quality water I imagine). The acidity is supposed to kill the fungus which is why it is good for scalp issues and dandruff! Mix some in a spray bottle and fire away!

Last edited by jay713; 19-10-2012 at 03:35 AM.
jay713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2012, 04:57 AM   #11
lordzoma

If nothing else works you can always try tea tree oil.
Old 19-10-2012, 11:58 AM   #12
living99

Default How to Understand and properly Test pH in the body

[QUOTE=mcmenek1;1061090332]Hi,

Your toenail fungus is probably caused by your body’s PH level being too acidic, when the PH level of your body is too acidic it creates the ideal environment for the fungus [COLOR=black]

Best tutorial on understanding pH that I have seen.

http://www.biomedx.com/pH/page4.html
living99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2012, 02:03 PM   #13
[email protected]
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Dont mix cayenne with anything just dump the powder between your toenails, works well with athletes foot etc, wash your feet first.

Any food grade h202 will do , best to get 35% and water it down though i sometimes use it neat just a drop at a time, it does sting but goes away after a minute or two and the itching will stop within 1 hour, your skin may go white but it will go back to normal colour after an hour!!

Also get some silver socks, these are the only socks I can wear, I wear flip flops almost all year round, plus cutting dairy etc might help, If you get a chance give my website a hit, my user name is a massive hint.

Peace.
Awesome, thank you very much! I understand, and will give it a go. I have some Cayenne Pepper in the house (I use this pepper for cuts to), but I'll have to wait til I get some money for the Food Peroxide but I have a £10 Amazon voucher, I might use it on lol. I don't eat dairy anymore, so that isn't a problem and yes! I have checked your site out previous seen in another recent thread. Good to see a person who runs a website/store is aware of the circumstances we are in and is a member of the Icke forums !

Quote:
Originally Posted by living99 View Post
Yes Peroxide is great. if that doesn't work try painting the nail daily with iodine. If you are worried about exposing the nail then use colourless iodine (google).

You might need to address your diet for excess sugar intake and potential Candida (all googleable)!
Never heard painting the nails with Iodine. I'll check it out on Google for more information, thanks for the tip! To be honest I don't think I have an out of control Candida or anything else for that matter. But I'll definitely take it into a conscious account though, If I am wrong. Thank you! :]!

Quote:
Hi,

Good Luck!.......

Love
&
Peace
Hello!

Thank you very much for the links! I have been needing to revise on previous information and you have given me some great sites to get back being informed!

Yes! I have become well aware of the pH nature of our bodies. So I know exactly where you are coming from. I do agree it is definitively a pH thing in the past and also not caring for my toe's at all. My diet and lifestyle had a massive overhaul when I was 16. Comparing to what I looked, felt, back then to now (even with a 2 year layoff from the gym/exercise) I still feel on a evolutionary scale that utterly dwarfs my previous self. But everything always deserves recognition for improvement and refinement!

In short, for the last couple of years I have transitioned from a conventional 'bodybuilding' diet: high protein, mediocre fats and carbohydrates with supplements. To raw vegetarian/vegan, I only had raw milk for the vegetarian part for myself and my cat and I stopped all supplements in the process. Due to money issues and the alike, I have resurrected and implemented cooked foods back into my diet. It is mostly whole grains, sweet potatoes, rice, every now and again pasteurized fruit/orange juices not from concentrate and pasta sauce. A lower amount of fruit then I used to eat and vegetables because of money. I haven't had a blender in months to because they keep on breaking and no money again lol. So I am not really on par with my former raw-vegan self which relished on alkaline rich smoothies! Nom nom nom!

A 80/10/10 is my approach (may vary slightly on given days etc...), even with additionally having cooked carbohydrates. I just need to put things into more perspective now and gather the essentials and revitalized my well being. As I said above with the £10 Amazon voucher card. I have gotten this Bicarbonate most of the time: .

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnt1 View Post
Simply rub vicks vaprub on your feet each night before bed and pull a sock on over it. Sleep that way after coating your toes with it. The fungus will leave and die off faster than you will ever believe possible. You will see more results in 24 hours than months of taking Lotrimin prescription strength been there done that. You put the vicks on your feet you'll be absolutely amazed as my wife and I were. We had toe fungus and I even had a fungal thing going on in the corner of my mouth (something red heads have to deal with at times) and vicks knocked that out too better than anything my dentist or any other doctor prescribed. Start tonight. You'll thank me in a week.
Interesting! I'll have a look into that. And yes! I'll log it down for you when I start, ahahah! I see if I can get some tonight, before going to work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamseyp5 View Post
Have you tried oregano oil?
Nope! I did see something about it though. I'll have a look into it to. Thanks for you notification!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay713 View Post
If you ask me OP this is probably the best overall route for you to take. Cancer cannot survive in alkaline environments.

I have this link as the first bookmark on my bar! Very good info regarding what you should be putting into your body and why!
http://www.consciousazine.com/natura...dies-guru.html

A thought that crossed my mind to help deter the symptoms of your toe fungus is mixing apple cider vinegar with water (good quality water I imagine). The acidity is supposed to kill the fungus which is why it is good for scalp issues and dandruff! Mix some in a spray bottle and fire away!
I totally agree! For a absolute inner terrain/micro-environmental transformation, this is the way forward for sure! That link you have provided is wicked! So much rapid information compiled together! No wonder its first on your bookmark bar. Yeah, I had apple cider vinegar in mind as people are always saying good things about it. Again! I'll look into it and see if I can find a quality organic product of it! Intriguing as you said scalp and dandruff issues, well I don't have that much but I use hairspray and hair glue/wax with shit shampoos and conditioner, so the ACV might help keep my hair in better nick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordzoma View Post
If nothing else works you can always try tea tree oil.
I'll have that in mind, thank you!

[quote=living99;1061091599]
Quote:
Hi,

Your toenail fungus is probably caused by your body’s PH level being too acidic, when the PH level of your body is too acidic it creates the ideal environment for the fungus [COLOR=black]

Best tutorial on understanding pH that I have seen.

http://www.biomedx.com/pH/page4.html
Awesome stuff. Thanks!

Appreciate your comments and advice!

So, to put things into a clear perspective for myself:

1) Re-evaluate my diet and lifestyle. The links provided and my own sources of information, will help me acquire an objective re-assessment for myself to take everything into account, manifest the precise actions to change and progress things for a better now and future.

2) Put aside money the best I can for the essentials, informing myself more thoroughly about them: Blender baby, Cayenne pepper, Oregano oil, Tea tree oil, Sodium Bicarbonate, Hydrogen peroxide, Iodine, Vicks vaporub and more accurate medicinal fruits and vegetables. (I wont use them all atm.)

3) Apply and constantly remind the entirety of this thread and beyond! Into a physical, rational-logical expression! Early nights, keeping feet/body clean and dried correctly and smashing down the godly-sized salads.

4) Throw out, extinguish bad vibrational energies, clear my room, lifestyle, take a humble but objective approach and re-invent a new better former self.

Thanks all! I have a lot of college work to do and the alike! But I'll do my best to re-ignite myself again, felt so out of touch for months.

Much Light, Love and Honourable Truth! Be with you and guide you always!

Last edited by Shiyoken; 20-10-2012 at 02:26 PM.
Old 20-10-2012, 03:08 PM   #14
catdreams

Another natural way to go with is tea tree oil.
catdreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2012, 04:15 PM   #15
devicenull

Paronychi, a nail infection, is often caused by candida, but not always. If you have candidal paronychia, or any other typ of paronychia, bathe your feet in sodium bicarbonate or silver ions. And keep your feet as dry as possible, fungus loves moisture.
devicenull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2012, 04:57 PM   #16
noncooperation

Traditionally i think vinegar was used in hot water and the feet were soaked for a while and i think this was done daily till it cleared up - don't know quantities etc.

But anything that kills fungus and not you can be used.

I have used grape seed extract and peroxide. the grape seed extract is good because its oily so it goes into the nooks & crannies and stays in the skin good.

I believe most foot problems are to do with or begin with fungus getting out of hand.

video series - Ancient Knowledge - expand your understanding of History!
noncooperation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2012, 05:26 PM   #17
soylentgreen

Simple, free solution: sunlight.
The UV (same thing that causes sunburn) will kill it. If you find that it is also causing too much sunburn (be careful at first... your feet are most likely not used to getting so much sun so will burn) you can cover your feet, leaving only the toenails exposed. Try doing this several times a day... not too long at one time. It's kind of funny how we tend to run for some storebought cure when sometimes the cure is so simple and free. If you live where there are few sunny days, you can actually get a UV lamp and try that. Also, you could use sunscreen on feet (not nails) but that should be washed off after sun session (might make athletes foot worse) This would work better if it was still summer, so you might have to do it a bit longer to kill the fungus. Hope this helps.
soylentgreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 12:10 AM   #18
jeezra mae

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiyoken View Post
Hello!

I would like some further advice on treating my toenail fungus, please. I have had it since I was around the age of 14 or so, and I am now 22. I have never really cared about it because it didn't posed a problem to me, except for the anaesthetic look. Until recently I was moving some stuff in the house and I rammed the wardrobe straight into my big toenail (imagine a ship crashing into the docks lol). Ironically, I had in my mind for a while to get them sorted, and I guess the synchronistic event above ignited me to do so. I just think its the lack of aftercare from showers, previous suffocation from commercialized shoes/socks worn in the past and just not drying and caring for my toenails at all, which succumbed them to the Great Wizard Fungi.

For the past two years or so, I've ditched all my shoes/trainers (they're in the house but I haven't worn them) and I have only wore commercialized socks a couple of times since then (they really agitate my feet after a while). My situation is that I basically express the mythical realms of Barefoot and wear only one pair of Vibram-Five Fingers, until I run them down to the ground, literally lol (I would like a couple of pairs at a time, but need the cash first lol). Though, I have my previous one's still, which aren't in very good condition but still usable, and recently got a new pair for my Birthday.

I have tried on every other occasion using food and my urine. It made my actual feet very nice, soft and clean but didn't directly target the problem (from what I know). So I am thinking of going to the Pharmacy and getting one of the nail fungus treatments, but I thought I'll ask here first.

Thank you!
Now, this one has got me really confused. Could you entlighten me more about the issue of acidity and the prevalence of yeast infection. I've read in quite a number of sites that yeast fungus, while it may be the root cause of toenail fungus infection, dont thrive in an acidic environment.In fact, there is one site that states that Candida Albicans love alkaline environment.Well, IMHO, we cannot move on with the nail fungus treatment (in case it is indeed due to Yeast) if we don't understand the relationship between acidity/alkalinity and Yeast Infection.
jeezra mae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 02:55 AM   #19
gnosis_dub

Aloe Vera something to try, especially for soothing any discomfort.

http://www.aloeplant.info/fighting-f...he-aloe-plant/
gnosis_dub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 03:35 AM   #20
night_gaunt

That...is so cool...