Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 14-10-2012, 11:20 PM   #1
blackjack77

Default The Energetic Code, 100th Monkey & End of Matrix

The way the Matrix will end is the same way you would open a lock whose combination you had apparently forgotten.

MASTER-LOCK-MAS1500D.jpg

Lets say you have just worked out at the gym and now you are back at your locker to change. There is one problem. You forgot the combination.

The way that you figure it out is the same way that the Matrix will be broken.

First, you try to remember the first number. Suddenly, when you have reached a critical mass in your mind. You remember the first number. Immediately you will dial that first number on the lock. As you do this it give you momentum to rember the second then the third number, etc.

Similiarly, and it probably has already happened, one or a few people will sufficently “remember who they are” to reach a first level of awakening. They will disconnect from the Matrix sufficently such that they will not feed back the false reality that the matrix is feeding them. As this feed back loop continues it will weaken and weaken the matrix. This will allow more pople to have this “first level” awakening as the information is now available to those who are sufficently close to this first level awakening.

As the number expands there will be a point where enough people, a critical mass, will reach this first level awakening to turn the first number on the energetic code. This will happen via the 100th Monkey Syndrome.

After the first number is picked this will provide the momentum to make it far easier to remember the 2nd number (domino). This will be a critical mass of people reaching a 2nd level of awakening by the same process as the picking of the first number. This will continue for the 3rd number, etc. until they are all unpicked.

As we get deeper and deeper into the combination it will get easier and easier to remember the next number until we have gone through the combination and the lock is picked. This is how the spiritual revolution will end the matrix.

This is what I belive that David is talking about in the last 10 minutes of his January 5, 2012 interview with Jack Blood. Please see the link below.

Last edited by blackjack77; 14-10-2012 at 11:46 PM.
blackjack77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2012, 11:30 PM   #2
rakkoo

so it is a case of remembering who we are and not the lifting of a veil?

i have always had this notion that a dark cloud (Metaphor) or a Veil will be lifted or taken from our eyes or consciousness to let us all see the truth.

might be a different scenario for each of us?

"If Imagination creates Reality and I walk in the direction of my image, then I will predict my future"

Last edited by rakkoo; 14-10-2012 at 11:30 PM.
rakkoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2012, 11:43 PM   #3
blackjack77

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakkoo View Post
so it is a case of remembering who we are and not the lifting of a veil?
They are the same thing.
blackjack77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2012, 11:47 PM   #4
rakkoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackjack77 View Post
They are the same thing.
well some people have the problem of recall and may not remember,

while others see instantly and dont have to remember, they just use their insight, which works right away, dont you think?

"If Imagination creates Reality and I walk in the direction of my image, then I will predict my future"
rakkoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2012, 12:39 AM   #5
inversedivinity

Man the energetic code wont bring down the matrix anyway if you did we would all be fucked. The energetic code is the harnessing of space it is the energy presence before energy to matter conversion which took place at the birth of the universe. Man currently does matter to energy conversion this is connected with what Tesla and co where after.
Old 15-10-2012, 02:18 AM   #6
truepositive

I think you are onto something essential here.
I also feel an inverse idea that is saying: we might not be ready for a complete unlocking of our powers. Imagine thought being strong enough to vanish a planet. As Kosh said in Babylon 5: 'You are not ready for immortality yet'.

In order to handle truly extraordinary abilities and strong mind over matter control, a very strong sense of ethics and moral discipline is needed.

It goes directly in tune with the ideas about a planetary quarantine: we have the potential, but without restraint of our potential it could turn out incredibly destructive, and obviously on a very large scale if we went to the stars.

Last edited by truepositive; 15-10-2012 at 02:19 AM.
truepositive is offline   Reply With Quote