Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 14-10-2012, 11:03 AM   #1
gremlin

Default Bodies of dead left in mortuaries for months becau

Bodies of dead left in mortuaries for months because families can't afford to bury them

Relatives on benefits leaving loved ones in hospital mortuary refrigerators
Average funeral costs £2,000, but social welfare cash cap is just £700

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz29Go8mvSo
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

This is disgusting. What are they authorities gonna do wait until someone pays to get the bodies in the ground?
This is where religion comes in handy sometimes, muslims have to be buried within 1 day. So I can see money has no meaning in death.

Ideocracy in full swing.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2012, 11:12 AM   #2
h2pogo
Inactive

Its shocking, After a life of paying countless taxes the least they could do is give people a decent burial..
How much does it really cost to dig a hole of make a decent fire ffs.

I am amazed the greedy pshycopaths arnt charging mourge rents yet?
h2pogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2012, 11:23 AM   #3
gremlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by h2pogo View Post
Its shocking, After a life of paying countless taxes the least they could do is give people a decent burial..
How much does it really cost to dig a hole of make a decent fire ffs.

I am amazed the greedy pshycopaths arnt charging mourge rents yet?
I got a strange feeling the tax man is a multi dimensional entity, chases you and follows you all around the universe until you cough up paper with the queens head on it. Their relentless these freaks.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
Old 14-10-2012, 11:24 AM   #4
little_miss

A similar thing happened to my friend, her partner died, and the bill was 3k the funeral went ahead & after he was cremated the funeral parlour wouldn't give the ashes until the full amount had been paid (they already had the £700 odd from the govt). When I looked into it, other parlours were doing the same thing. Thats cremation mind you, but theres very few plots for burial left in Glasgow.

I've heard many times of ppl struggling to get money for funerals & not able to get loans & stuff. There must be something that can be done. Especially if its a young person, who wont have the savings.

Old 14-10-2012, 01:06 PM   #5
is this reality

This is rather difficult for me to share with you guys but my post will confirm the excessive costs involved with burying a loved one.

My wife and I buried our eldest daughter only in her late teens just five weeks ago. She was beautiful, she really was and just about to start her final year of A-Levels. To say she was intelligent is an understatement.

She didn't touch drugs, didn't smoke and wasn't your typical hang around street corner shop teenager with a can of lager.

We found her passed away suddenly on her bedroom floor one morning. She had tonsillitis the week preceeding her passing and had been on antibiotics prescribed by the doctor. We don't have a cause of death from the coroner as of yet.

A post mortem was carried out the next day but further microscopic tissue samples were taken to establish why this happened.

Her body was released to us so we could lay her to rest.

Below is the actual breakdown from the invoice we recieved for the funeral.

'Brecon' white coffin, chrome silver furniture, engraved nameplate, upholstered with mattress and pillow. White domette interior with satin ruched flounce.

Hearse including all incurred expenses £1555.00
Conveyance of deceased to Funeral Home £120.00
Two attendant Limousines £270.00

Disbursements Paid On Your Behalf :-
Fee for St ____ Church, Old ____ £135.00
Verger's Fee £27.00
Fee for ____ Cemetery, ____ - Grave No. A5__ £1255.00
Fee for The Reverend Michael ____ £58.00
Organist fee £43.00
Obituary Notice in ________________ £104.00

Total :- £3567.40

The food and drinks after the funeral came to £900.00

The headstone is costing us £1540.00

The kick in the teeth is that £240.00 of the £1540 for the headstone is paid to the same f'ing council so we can place the headstone.

The council don't have anything to do with the actual placement of the headstone, our stonemason actually transports it there and erects it.

So we effectively pay £1255.00 for the burial plot and then another £240.00 just to have the oh so kind permission off the council to erect a headstone.

We were fortunate in that a close friend of mine has 'money' and he paid for the funeral, my wife's parents paid for the food/drinks after and we are gathering what we can for the headstone. Again, my close friend has offered to help with the headstone.

We have sent off one of those DW+Pensions forms for help with funeral costs.

If we didn't have my close friend, we would be dead in the water.

Last edited by is this reality; 14-10-2012 at 01:08 PM.
is this reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2012, 01:20 PM   #6
gremlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by little_miss View Post
A similar thing happened to my friend, her partner died, and the bill was 3k the funeral went ahead & after he was cremated the funeral parlour wouldn't give the ashes until the full amount had been paid (they already had the £700 odd from the govt). When I looked into it, other parlours were doing the same thing. Thats cremation mind you, but theres very few plots for burial left in Glasgow.

I've heard many times of ppl struggling to get money for funerals & not able to get loans & stuff. There must be something that can be done. Especially if its a young person, who wont have the savings.

It's only ashes, sod em.

Old 14-10-2012, 01:39 PM   #7
bendelapidate
Inactive

bendelapidate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2012, 02:43 PM   #8
randomjoe

Most reasonable funeral costs I've seen are from The Co-op.
randomjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2012, 04:10 PM   #9
salamander
Banned

Fox dug up and ate body of baby buried alongside 12 others in mass paupers' grave

By Daily Mail Reporter
UPDATED: 08:04, 19 March 2010

Comments (128)

A fox dug up and ate the corpse of a newborn child that had been buried in a mass grave alongside 12 other babies, it was revealed today.

The child was believed to be the son of a poor African family and his flimsy cardboard coffin had rotted within six weeks of his burial, leaving it exposed to animals.

The newborn’s corpse was then dug up and taken last September and has never been found. It is assumed that the body was eaten by a fox.
Battersea New cemetery

Dickensian: The baby's body was dug up from a mass pauper's grave in Battersea New cemetery

The baby boy’s remains had been buried in an open pauper’s grave with 12 other children in Battersea New Cemetery in south London.

The shocking discovery comes as part of an investigation into the use of communal graves in the capital by the London Evening Standard.

More than 1,000 people were buried in a mass grave in London in the past three years.

The paper also discovered that some babies are being buried in pits containing up to 30 other bodies and about 250 of those buried in the last 12 months were babies or children under 12.

Some graves are left covered with just loose planks making them easily accessible to animals like foxes.

A grave digger from Camden, in north London, told the paper: 'A coffin goes in, then a layer of bark, then the next coffin, then more bark.

'The rule is four babies per grave; with adults we stack them six deep. We cover the top with planks but we don't fill it in until the grave is full.'

A police spokesman said: 'You do not expect something like this to happen in modern-day London, but we can confirm that a fox took the baby from the paupers' grave and that no human being was involved.

‘It was extremely traumatic for everyone involved, especially the parents. Wandsworth council was told to urgently review their procedures for maintaining and securing these 'open' paupers' graves.’

The council has since apologised to the baby's parents and now secures paupers' graves with a locked metal cover.

A Wandsworth council spokesman said: 'We were deeply shocked and dismayed to learn of this awful discovery last year and sent the family our deepest condolences and sympathies.

'We also met with them to personally say how sorry we were that this tragedy had happened.

'The burial was arranged and paid for by a local hospital which chose the type of burial required.

'In line with standard practice across the country for this type of burial, the coffin was covered with at least 18 inches of soil and the grave itself was fully covered over by a large heavy wooden board to keep it secure.

'As a result of this dreadful event, we have changed our procedures and now use a lockable metal cover so that this cannot happen again.'

A number of other councils also bury their dead in mass graves. In affluent Kensington and Chelsea up to 20 babies at a time are buried in communal graves, the paper said.

London Councils, which represents the capital's 33 authorities, said there was 'very limited space' available at cemeteries.

'Local authorities are fully aware that arranging any type of burial is an emotional and traumatic experience for families, and they take their responsibilities extremely seriously,' he said.

'However, councils are faced with balancing accommodating everyone's wishes and the very limited space available in the capital's cemeteries. Each borough has its own policy and we would not attempt to interfere with that.'

The Local Government Association said a survey based on information from 116 councils estimated 4,900 funerals were carried out by authorities in 2007/08.

The average cost of a funeral is expected to be £944, resulting in an estimated bill of more than £4 million to the taxpayer.

Public health funerals, also known as paupers' funerals, are arranged when no one else is willing to pay, the LGA said.

This happened a couple of years ago...it's pretty shocking...reminds me of plague pits

Edit: sorry this is the link http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ers-grave.html

Last edited by salamander; 14-10-2012 at 04:12 PM. Reason: forgot the link
salamander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2012, 04:18 PM   #10
salamander
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by is this reality View Post
This is rather difficult for me to share with you guys but my post will confirm the excessive costs involved with burying a loved one.

My wife and I buried our eldest daughter only in her late teens just five weeks ago. She was beautiful, she really was and just about to start her final year of A-Levels. To say she was intelligent is an understatement.

She didn't touch drugs, didn't smoke and wasn't your typical hang around street corner shop teenager with a can of lager.

We found her passed away suddenly on her bedroom floor one morning. She had tonsillitis the week preceeding her passing and had been on antibiotics prescribed by the doctor. We don't have a cause of death from the coroner as of yet.

A post mortem was carried out the next day but further microscopic tissue samples were taken to establish why this happened.

'Brecon' white coffin, chrome silver furniture, engraved nameplate, upholstered with mattress and pillow. White domette interior with satin ruched flounce.

Verger's Fee £27.00
Organist fee £43.00

The kick in the teeth is that £240.00 of the £1540 for the headstone is paid to the same f'ing council so we can place the headstone.

The council don't have anything to do with the actual placement of the headstone, our stonemason actually transports it there and erects it.

So we effectively pay £1255.00 for the burial plot and then another £240.00 just to have the oh so kind permission off the council to erect a headstone.

We were fortunate in that a close friend of mine has 'money' and he paid for the funeral, my wife's parents paid for the food/drinks after and we are gathering what we can for the headstone. Again, my close friend has offered to help with the headstone.

I'm so sorry to hear about your daughter...my friend lost her 15 year old daughter last March...it was the community who rallied around and collected the money for her funeral as my friend would never have been able to afford it.
They money grab off people at their most deperate time....
salamander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2012, 08:25 PM   #11
is this reality

Thankyou salamander, our condolences to your friend x

I've started a thread in the General section 'Funeral Costs' as my initial reply to this thread was kinda relevant with the costs but not my personal loss.
is this reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2012, 09:15 PM   #12
gremlin

We are allowed to bury dogs in the back garden, are we allowed to bury humans?

Old 14-10-2012, 09:18 PM   #13
wonderfullife
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
I got a strange feeling the tax man is a multi dimensional entity, chases you and follows you all around the universe until you cough up paper with the queens head on it. Their relentless these freaks.
LOL
God forbid the taxperson follows everyone around the universe

Read my Lyme blog and info about Lyme here:
http://diaryoflymegirl.blogspot.co.uk/
wonderfullife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2012, 09:40 PM   #14
ritchs

The solution would be a charity run co-op that maintains a site for cremating people and giving the ashes to the relatives. But I could see the undertakers up in arms, parasites like the bankers who want to squeeze the last dime out people in their grief

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
ritchs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2012, 06:34 AM   #15
Dude111

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin
This is disgusting.
Indeed it is....

Fucking cockhoar motha fuckas!!
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2012, 10:39 PM   #16
little_miss

Quote:
Originally Posted by is this reality View Post

Verger's Fee £27.00
Organist fee £43.00

So so sorry for your loss. Rest in peace beautiful angel