Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Religion

Old 21-09-2012, 10:08 AM   #1
nascido da luz

Default RCC about to kiss Yahweh like Judas kissed Jesus

American organizations go made and started erasing themselves from the book of life.

“And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and [from] the things which are written in this book.” Revelation 22:19

In the world of Bible translations, so questionable and sometimes completely stupid, we would think we would not come to see anything worse....

But now there is a huge controversy because of latest altered Bibles, which are being created by American organizations that most Christians think they are conservative and balanced. At the forefront of the controversy are the Association Wycliffe Bible Translators, the Summer Language Institute and Frontiers. All these organizations are producing Bible translations that remove or modify terms deemed offensive to Muslims.

That's right: Bibles are being created to be tasteful to Muslims.

A large number of these versions according to the will of Muslims already being published and distributed in many Islamic majority countries such as Bangladesh, Indonesia and Malaysia.

The leader of a church in Bangladesh said that one of the most problematic aspects of these Bibles being changed is that the changes strengthen the misconception that Muslims often have about Christians, that Christians lie and change their Bibles to deceive Muslims.

In reaction to these translations, many leaders within the evangelical missions movement as well as many that were converted Muslims and Christians in the past in other countries where natural these translations are being used, are outraged.

Although American organizations that are promoting these translations are adamant in their stance that replace terms such as Father by the Lord or Master transmits the best sense of the inspired text, many Christian leaders of the countries in which these translations are being promoted to reject openly these translations.

Believers in these countries strongly disagree introducing these translations produced in the U.S., seeing them as a form of American cultural imperialism.

According to Fikret Bocek, a minister of Turkey, these new translations are "a totally American idea that has not the slightest respect for the sacredness of Scripture."

Of the 200 projects that the Association translations Wycliffe Bible Translators and the Summer Institute of Language are waging in Muslim contexts, about 40 remove the words Father and Son with reference to God and Jesus.

Included in the controversy is the removal of all references to God as "Father," Jesus as "Son" or "Son of God". Gives to see an example of such a change in the version of the Gospel of Matthew, produced and promoted by Frontiers and Language Summer Institute (ILV). In the normal version, Matthew 28:19 says:

"... baptizing them in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit."

The version changed says:

"... purifying them in water in the name of Allah, their Messiah and his Holy Spirit. "

This is a good wake up call for all those Christians who say Jesus is God,..
Look around and open your eyes... the battle is between Allah and Yahweh now... the Gods.

I'm just waiting to see what version will the Pope, his Cardinals, patriarchs and Diocesan Bishops follow.. is the Roman Catholic Church going to erase itself from the Book of Life too..?!?
Will they kiss Yahweh like Judas kissed Jesus..?!?
Lets see...

Last edited by nascido da luz; 21-09-2012 at 10:23 AM.
nascido da luz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2012, 10:22 AM   #2
truthspoon
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by nascido da luz View Post
"... baptizing them in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit."

The version changed says:

"... purifying them in water in the name of Allah, their Messiah and his Holy Spirit. "

This is a good wake up call for all those Christians who say Jesus is God,..
Look around and open your eyes... the battle is between Allah and Yahweh now... the Gods.

dodgy

However Yahweh is NOT the God of the new testament....

This is no clearer than in the difference between the Old Testament's 'eye for an eye' and Jesus 'turn the other cheek'.

Last edited by truthspoon; 21-09-2012 at 10:29 AM.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2012, 10:32 AM   #3
thecatsmeow
Banned

More Frankfurt Subversion!

Edit: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/bl...rothschild.htm

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/so...uminati_43.htm

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vi...godseden14.htm

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/so...orldCh07-4.htm

Last edited by thecatsmeow; 21-09-2012 at 10:35 AM.
thecatsmeow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2012, 10:50 AM   #4
thecatsmeow
Banned

The Science of Mass Manipulation through Crisis Creation
An Introduction to the Tavistock Institute of Human Relations

Edit: http://educate-yourself.org/nwo/nwot...ptsecret.shtml

Last edited by thecatsmeow; 21-09-2012 at 11:11 AM.
thecatsmeow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2012, 11:55 AM   #5
nascido da luz

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post

This is no clearer than in the difference between the Old Testament's 'eye for an eye' and Jesus 'turn the other cheek'.
Why do you say that..?

See: "God spoke further to Moses and said to him, "I am YHWH; and I appeared to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, as God Almighty [El Shaddai], but by My name, YHWH, I did not make Myself known to them." (Ex 6:2-3)

YHWH gave the Commandments do not follow other Gods, and also to not use His name in vain.

I think the Priesthood after Moses death, just followed other God, Allah, and the Torah shows the transition of the Priesthood from YHWH to Allah, being Allah who gave the Laws like 'eye for an eye' that you mentioned.

YHWH is a sacred name that must not be used in vain...
being that probably the reason why the followers of Jesus did not use the name YHWH in the New testament.

but Jesus says: "Our Father in the heavens, let your name be sanctified' (Mt 6:9)

which means he was following YHWH not using His name in vain, which I am doing now, and I shouldn't... at least as a consolation I feel I'm not doing it in vain. Jesus' disciples, including the inspired writers of the Christian Greek Scriptures, would follow his example in this.

Jesus also said: "Holy Father, watch over them on account of your own name'

The name the LORD God gave to Moses.
LORD God is translated from Adonai, which means exactly LORD God, being not only a title but also a form to respectfully Address YHWH without using is name in vain.

And also see...

When his parents saw him, they were astonished. His mother said to him, "Son, why have you treated us like this? Your father and I have been anxiously searching for you. After three days they found him in the temple courts, sitting among the teachers, listening to them and asking them questions. "Why were you searching for me?" he asked. "Didn't you know I had to be in my Father's house?" Luke 2

Jesus said the Temple was his Father House, it's also written he said the Temple's "business" were his Father's "business": "wist ye not that I must be about my Father's business?"

When the Temple was made to the LORD God [Adonai] who gave His name [YHWH] to Moses, then Jesus clearly and respectfully identifies Yahweh as is Father.

Quote:
"God spoke further to Moses and said to him, "I am YHWH; and I appeared to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, as God Almighty [El Shaddai], but by My name, YHWH, I did not make Myself known to them." (Ex 6:2-3)
How will the RCC be able to bypass that..?!?

Last edited by nascido da luz; 21-09-2012 at 12:05 PM.
Old 21-09-2012, 12:34 PM   #6
megahertz

They did a long time ago, the 'new versions are going to be aligned with the RCC Latin Bible so there will be no opposition from the RCC as it helps their already corrupted version.

{6:2** Locutusque est Dominus ad Moysen dicens: Ego Dominus
{6:2** And the Lord spoke to Moses, saying: “I am the Lord,

{6:3** qui apparui Abraham, Isaac, et Iacob in Deo omnipotente: et nomen meum ADONAI non indicavi eis.
{6:3** who appeared to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob as Almighty God. And I did not reveal to them my name: ADONAI.
megahertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2012, 01:05 PM   #7
nascido da luz

Quote:
Originally Posted by megahertz View Post
They did a long time ago, the 'new versions are going to be aligned with the RCC Latin Bible so there will be no opposition from the RCC as it helps their already corrupted version.

{6:2** Locutusque est Dominus ad Moysen dicens: Ego Dominus
{6:2** And the Lord spoke to Moses, saying: “I am the Lord,

{6:3** qui apparui Abraham, Isaac, et Iacob in Deo omnipotente: et nomen meum ADONAI non indicavi eis.
{6:3** who appeared to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob as Almighty God. And I did not reveal to them my name: ADONAI.
Adonai is a title and means Lord Gord, it is not a name...
The name YHWH is sacred and should not be used in vain...

It's obvious that Yahweh's title, Adonai/LORD God, was used in vain to include doubtful laws in the torah, which was done at some point by the Priesthood after Moses' death... the Priesthood did not use Yahweh's name in vain while writing the laws, but they did abuse His title [Adonai/LORD God] and used it in vain to give their ungodly laws in the Torah more authority...

Old 21-09-2012, 02:12 PM   #8
megahertz

Quote:
It's obvious that Yahweh's title, Adonai/LORD God, was used in vain to include doubtful laws in the torah, which was done at some point by the Priesthood after Moses' death... the Priesthood did not use Yahweh's name in vain while writing the laws, but they did abuse His title [Adonai/LORD God] and used it in vain to give their ungodly laws in the Torah more authority...
Which Laws are you specifically addressing, I assume you are selecting a few from the 600+ Laws that were put in place to give Jesus a 'list' and also providing the Priests with something they could use that would cause His death. The Priesthood in the OT became corrupt because of their own vanities which was manifested into justification for killing the Prophets God sent to them, that is why they were removed from the land and the punishment for those abominations was to be in place for a lot longer than the 70 years.
If a person needs any other term than 'God' to understand the Bible then that person is going to be clueless the whole way through that journey. Placing all the emphasis on titles removes a person from their main task, understanding what the whole passages mean, if people were clued into that they could not be deceived with false doctrines about God. The politically correct demands of today aren't even part of anything to do with the Bible and end time prophecy. It is a control tool.
megahertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2012, 02:34 PM   #9
khepera2010

Location: A vassal State of the EUSSR-formerly known as Britain

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
dodgy

Matthew 5:17 & 18

''Do not think that I have come to destroy the law or the prophets. I did not come to destroy but fullfill.

For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or title will by no means pass from the law, till all is fulfilled''.

Seems pretty straight forward to me that Jesus was under the impression that Yahweh is God.
khepera2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2012, 02:39 PM   #10
ultimate_warlord
Banned

Their baptism rite should read;-

I sodomize thee in the shame of the asshole, and of the bum and of the holey joke. Aye, man !

Last edited by ultimate_warlord; 21-09-2012 at 02:48 PM.
ultimate_warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2012, 03:27 PM   #11
pepsi78

Quote:
"God spoke further to Moses and said to him, "I am YHWH; and I appeared to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, as God Almighty [El Shaddai], but by My name, YHWH, I did not make Myself known to them." (Ex 6:2-3)
That there creates an epic conflict to show how big the fraud is and that indeed in the bible we have two gods but because the texts from the bible were altered the name of the true creator was replaced with Yahweh, making Yahweh the main god there for erasing the concept that Yahweh is not the prime creator, making it seem that Yahweh is the big daddy in the sky.

The Israeli elite even pushed for even more fraud altering more texts, this is not the only example. Fraud for control, these are sick control freaks

Last edited by pepsi78; 21-09-2012 at 03:31 PM.
pepsi78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2012, 03:31 PM   #12
nascido da luz

Quote:
Originally Posted by khepera2010 View Post
Matthew

For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or title will by no means pass from the law, till all is fulfilled''.

Seems pretty straight forward to me that Jesus was under the impression that Yahweh is God.
Would that mean that now that Jesus fulfilled the law, those jots [brief notes] or title [used in vain], should pass from the law..?!?

Last edited by nascido da luz; 21-09-2012 at 03:34 PM.
Old 21-09-2012, 03:50 PM   #13
pepsi78

Quote:
Maybe Jesus got tricked, maybe he did not and what we see today is just an altered version. Does Jesus say, Yahweh my father ?

If Jesus is indeed on Yahweh's side then I have no sympathy for Jesus, for the biblical Jesus since the definition of Jesus does not resume only to the man named Jesus that walked the earth.

Anyway if the Biblical Jesus, the guy who walked the earth is with Yahweh then that is very bad I don't worship the Biblical Jesus as I only worship the prime creator(god) and that is it, but I liked his teachings, Jesus teachings were good, the man showed mercy and compassion and his teachings were important.
Old 21-09-2012, 03:51 PM   #14
10thlight
Inactive

I wouldnt get caught up it the name game stuff.It doesnt matter.
People do not know.
I will tell you this yisrael hawkins is a fraud he thinks he is the two witnesses and the white buffalo.lol www.yahweh.com
And uses the same program type as the U.N. and colors.Called the peaceful solution.
Everybody needs to wake up Everybody.
I think he is a kabbalist.
Be wise as serpents but gentile as doves.
10thlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2012, 03:53 PM   #15
10thlight
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepsi78 View Post
Maybe Jesus got tricked, maybe he did not and what we see today is just an altered version. Does Jesus say, Yahweh my father ?

If Jesus is indeed on Yahweh's side then I have no sympathy for Jesus, for the biblical Jesus since the definition of Jesus does not resume only to the man named Jesus that walked the earth.

Anyway if the Biblical Jesus, the guy who walked the earth is with Yahweh then that is very bad I don't worship the Biblical Jesus as I only worship the prime creator(god) and that is it, but I liked his teachings, Jesus teachings were good, the man showed mercy and compassion and his teachings were important.
I think yahweh came after the flood because the laws were different on earth from that.
10thlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2012, 04:42 PM   #16
nascido da luz

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10thlight View Post
I think yahweh came after the flood because the laws were different on earth from that.
Before Yahweh there were no laws... it was each one for himself... the strongest and evil ruled... it was really bad and He had to flood most of them, to give those who would survive the flood a chance to live better.

Again we are approaching a time when oppressors will have to face the consequences for their actions... all the world is looking at them and they can't escape from where they are... crowds are all around them.

Old 21-09-2012, 04:52 PM   #17
pepsi78

Quote:
Before Yahweh there were no laws... it was each one for himself... the strongest and evil ruled... it was really bad and He had to flood most of them, to give those who would survive the flood a chance to live better.
If it's like in the bible, then before any rule or law given by Yahweh, they were in Egypt, living by Egyptian laws as the biblical exodus is out of Egypt. I don't think the Egyptian laws were evil, the name Moses it's self is an Egyptian name, so these people were familiar and integrated into the Egyptian culture before the exodus, if the exodus happened.
Don't think the people that exiled Egypt into the exodus were totally lacking the concept of laws or cultural habits.

The laws from Yahweh were given right in the middle of the Exodus, just when they have gotten out of Egypt.

Last edited by pepsi78; 21-09-2012 at 04:56 PM.
Old 21-09-2012, 04:57 PM   #18
nascido da luz

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepsi78 View Post
If it's like in the bible, then before any rule or law given by Yahweh, they were in Egypt, living by Egyptian laws as the biblical exodus is out of Egypt. I don't think the Egyptian laws were evil, the name Moses it's self is an Egyptian name, so these people were familiar and integrated into the Egyptian culture before the exodus, if the exodus happened.
Don't think the people that exiled Egypt into the exodus were totally lacking laws or cultural habits.

The laws from Yahweh were given right in the middle of the Exodus, just when they have gotten out of Egypt.
You are twisting a bit the time table...
The Flood is before the Exodus of Moses and before the flood there were no laws.
It's true that before Exodus they could be following Egyptian law, due to forced slavery, but that does not mean that they had not kept their own writings from before captivity too.

Last edited by nascido da luz; 21-09-2012 at 05:01 PM.
Old 21-09-2012, 05:01 PM   #19
pepsi78

Quote:
You are twisting the time table...
The Flood is before the Exodus of Moses.

Yes, it is before , but the Laws were given exactly when they exiled out of Egypt and not when the flood happened. This means that before the Laws were given there was understanding of a rule of law among them since they spent lots of time in Egypt, Egyptian culture and laws were not bad at all. It probaly included similar things, like don't kill, don't abuse of things, don't steal and so on. Not that they remained loyal to Egyptian culture, but this did cause them to know good from bad. It's the least what Egyptian culture did to them.

Why are you connecting the flood to the laws given ? There was a sense of responability among them, they were not totally beasts since they spent lots of time in Egypt before the laws were given.

Last edited by pepsi78; 21-09-2012 at 05:12 PM.
Old 21-09-2012, 05:05 PM   #20
roman piso
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10thlight View Post
Who are the Law-Makers, "God", The names "Yahweh, Elohim, Adonay" are TITLES , and whenever these appear in the Old Testament, it really a Substitute for a Human Ruler , like the Egyptian Pharaohs, who actually owned Israel, and where there Law-Givers , Cyrus was also the Law-Giver and the Khristos.

Last edited by roman piso; 21-09-2012 at 05:05 PM.
roman piso is offline   Reply With Quote