Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 18-02-2015, 10:29 PM   #82361
townie
Inactive
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 139
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Worth a read if you haven't seen it:

https://medium.com/@tom_watson/the-r...r-16f6275a5194
townie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2015, 11:45 AM   #82362
sweetcheeks
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,743
Likes: 6 (4 Posts)
Default

Sorry, but a blanket denial just won't cut it any more

By Liam Clarke – 20 February 2015

Richard Kerr believes that he was in several locations being investigated as part of a top people paedophile ring in England. London premises include the Elm Guest House, Eccleston Square and Dolphin Square.

The name 'Richard NI' appears in the visitor's book at the Elm, a regular paedophile meeting place that advertised the availability of boys.

"I believe I was there but I am working on my memories," he said. He is certain about the other addresses.

He also believes he was taken from Kincora to Liverpool, to London and back for a Saturday sex party. "I was in London twice, once for a short time when I was in Kincora, and then for longer when I left".

He is responding to counselling but bears deep emotional and physical scars. "These people trained me to be a prostitute, they trained me. It is the only life I knew. There were lots of people involved because I met lots of people. It wasn't just one a day - I was meeting about three a day. In England they paid me. In Belfast it was generally little presents like a lighter."

What makes things worse is the fact that MI5, the Army and some senior politicians knew what was going on. Yet complaints were ignored, until an Irish Independent investigation in 1980.

It is hard to avoid the conclusion that someone was covering for the abusers, just as well-connected abusers like Jimmy Savile and Cyril Smith were covered for in England.

In Northern Ireland there have been direct allegations by a former Military Intelligence officer that Ian Cameron, a senior MI5 officer, told him to leave the issue alone. Others have been warned off, too, and it is well-known that at least one of the Kincora staff, William McGrath, was an informant.

McGrath headed Tara, a bunch of cranks who believed Ulster Protestants are descended from the lost 10 tribes of Israel. Tara also imported some weapons, used the Irish language sometimes and wanted to make the Catholic Church illegal, but it carried out few if any attacks. This group gave the intelligence services a way in and a source of influence, and the suspicion is that the abuse provided a way to reward and blackmail potential informants.

We need a full UK-wide public inquiry to look at these claims of an elite paedophile ring preying on those in care across the country. A stiff upper lip and blanket denial just won't cut it this time.

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/ne...-31007047.html
__________________
sweetcheeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2015, 11:59 AM   #82363
sweetcheeks
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,743
Likes: 6 (4 Posts)
Default

The People's Tribunal
Sweeping Away the Secrecy of Child Sexual Abuse


The UK Child Sex Abuse People’s Tribunal (UKCSAPT) has been established by Survivors of Institutional Child Sexual Abuse and their supporters.

The UKCSAPT is an independent body.

Its mandate is to examine cases of Institutional Child Sex Abuse as outlined in our Terms of Reference.

For the People’s Tribunal to succeed it is essential that survivors and witnesses come forward and participate in the process. Survivors, victims, and witnesses will be supported in this process. It will provide a forum for those who want to give evidence and to do so in an environment to ensure that their voice is heard.

The People's Tribunal process is based on recognised legal principles and will go through a rigorous examination of facts and context. Once its work has been concluded, the verdict and resulting report will be delivered to the Home Secretary and other relevant institutions.

http://www.thepeoplestribunal.org.uk/home

The Terms of Reference
http://www.thepeoplestribunal.org.uk/terms-of-reference

Submissions will begin March 1st 2015
http://www.thepeoplestribunal.org.uk/submissions

FAQs
http://www.thepeoplestribunal.org.uk...sked-questions

Contact if you reguire any further information
http://www.thepeoplestribunal.org.uk/contact-us

Donations if you are able
http://www.thepeoplestribunal.org.uk/donations

Twitter
@UKCSAPT
__________________
sweetcheeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2015, 11:31 PM   #82364
bubble999
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 66
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetcheeks View Post
The People's Tribunal
Sweeping Away the Secrecy of Child Sexual Abuse


The UK Child Sex Abuse People’s Tribunal (UKCSAPT) has been established by Survivors of Institutional Child Sexual Abuse and their supporters.

The UKCSAPT is an independent body.

Its mandate is to examine cases of Institutional Child Sex Abuse as outlined in our Terms of Reference.

(snip)
sounds good
bubble999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2015, 06:37 AM   #82365
divineangel
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Emitting from a meteorite in Lyra
Posts: 1,204
Likes: 6 (6 Posts)
Default

i am not in england so i am not sure of the child abuse problems there.
i commend those of you who fight to stop child abuse.

i will comment on what i witnessed.

i met a rothschild of the rothschild family david writes about.

he wanted to show me a photograph he carried with him

it was a photograph of a 2 or so year old child, a boy

that had been operated on surgically and given a 16" to 20 inch penis in

some type of penile implant, like a breast augmentation operation,

but this was a penile augmentation operation and done on a small child.

rothschild laughed and talked about the boy as a sex object

other rothschild family members and their friends present laughed and joked as they

passed around the boys photo and commented

the photo was not retouched, it look genuine

later rothschild told a story about having sex with a mother and her minor daughter

all in the same bed

they had a guest, a friend, a famous movie producer and warren buffets cousin was there.

the movie producer talked about telling local news directors what to say on tv that day and

he called one network and told them what to say and in minutes news reports repeated what he directed

warren buffets cousin was telling the family a story about a movie location set he had just returned from in spain

he said movie producers were making a snuff film there.

a snuff film is a movie where the actors are really murdered

the rothschilds laughed and joked about snuff films also

Last edited by divineangel; 21-02-2015 at 06:52 AM.
divineangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2015, 05:13 PM   #82366
linda888
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 8
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

@ divine angel:

May I ask what happened immediately following this incident and why it was shown to you? Did you feel a responsibility to report this to the authorities?

Last edited by linda888; 21-02-2015 at 05:13 PM.
linda888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2015, 08:11 AM   #82367
jollyolly
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 269
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Also @ divine angel. May I also as how you became so close to a Rothschild that they and their guest were as open as this with you?
jollyolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2015, 08:18 AM   #82368
sweetcheeks
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,743
Likes: 6 (4 Posts)
Default

Another person comes forward to say she may be daughter of Jimmy Savile and mentions biting.

Jimmy Savile's secret daughter: 'Mum was abused by monster - I fear he is my father'

The 29-year-old wants a DNA test after her mother Georgina Martin was snared by the paedophile at a railway station in 1982 aged just 13.

A 29-year-old woman has spoken of her fears that she could be the daughter of child sex monster Jimmy Savile.

Her mother Georgina Martin was just 13 when she was snared by the paedophile at a railway station in 1982.

He had sex with her more than 20 times over three years, but ended the relationship when she told him she was pregnant.

Georgina was 16 at the time and also sleeping with a boyfriend. But she has always secretly feared the paedophile DJ was the baby’s dad.

Now she has confessed all to her stunned daughter – and both have decided to push for a DNA test.

The daughter told the Sunday Mirror: “I want to know the truth, but I hope to God I was not fathered by that man.

"It would be the worst nightmare imaginable to find out Jimmy Savile was my dad.

“I remember as a child watching Jim’ll Fix It on TV and Mum saying she knew Savile.

"But at the time I thought it just meant she could get me a badge from the show like the ones all the other children wanted.”

Georgina, 46, said: “I have carried the terrible secret that my child is likely to belong to Jimmy Savile for three decades.

"Now I have found the strength to speak out because we need to have a test to draw a line under this for her sake.”

Her mum’s fears only deepened as her daughter grew up.

Family pictures show the youngster with bright blonde hair, dark eyes and distinctive cheekbones bearing a strong resemblance to the DJ.

Now Georgina is determined to help her child pursue her quest for the truth.

She is to ask Operation Yewtree detectives for help in getting a DNA comparison with Savile’s remaining family members.

And she also believes “warped secrets” Savile told her and sick sexual fantasies he played out with her may hold the key to several more of his crimes.

She said: “He liked to whip my breasts with his belt and bite me on my chest and between my legs.”

Georgina, brought up in Wakefield, West Yorks, says she was first approached by the pervert outside Leeds railway station while bunking off school in February 1982.

She said: “He spotted me in my uniform and asked, ‘You look really cold, do you fancy a cuppa?’. I instantly knew who he was from shows like Top of the Pops and Jim’ll Fix It. He was easy to recognise in his tracksuit.

“I just remember being very star-struck and thinking ‘wait until I tell everybody about this.’ He bought me a cup of tea and a cake and asked me all sorts of questions.

“I told him I was playing truant and he wanted to know if it was something I did often. When I said I had to go he said ‘you can give me a phone number you know?’

“I thought it a strange thing to ask but the whole experience was surreal. I went to give him my home number but he said that would be too busy and asked if there was anywhere else he could contact me.

“I lived with my nan most of the time because things were not great at home. I gave him her number but I never thought he would call.”

Three weeks later the ­paedophile rang to arrange a meeting. She said: “The phone went and my nan answered, but it went dead.

"Then about 10 minutes later it rang again and I answered. He recognised my voice and said ‘from now on refer to me as Vince. Can you be at Leeds station at 3pm tomorrow’. I said yes.”

The next day she was picked up by a man in a Vauxhall Viva who asked if she was waiting for ‘Vince’ – the same name as Savile’s oldest brother.

Georgina says she was scared but let the stranger take her to Savile’s penthouse flat on the outskirts of Leeds.

She was led into a lift up to the three-bedroomed flat where Savile was waiting.

She said: “We sat talking and he told me about his charity work and shows.

“I remember the flat was very cluttered. He had worn carpets and white chairs.

“There were framed pictures of him with famous people like Prince Charles and a boxer with a belt over his shoulder.”

Georgina was driven back to the station and Savile called again a few weeks later, shortly before her 14th birthday.

She said: “Exactly the same thing happened, but a different driver was sent to pick me up. This time though he offered me alcohol and said that we should ­celebrate my birthday.”

Savile then had sex with her in his ­bathroom.

Georgina said: “It didn’t feel wrong at the time. I never saw myself as a victim. I just believed that was what happened when you had a boyfriend.

“I know he was older but I thought I was special and that I’d have a new exciting life in London.

"It was only after he died and the truth surfaced that I started to see what happened in a different light.”

Georgina says it was only when she told Savile she was pregnant that he showed his nasty side.

“We met up more than 20 times over the course of three years and had sex on pretty much every ­occasion – sometimes more than once,” she said.

“In March 1985, I fell pregnant. At the time I was seeing Savile as well as a boyfriend closer to my age. I did have sex with both of them in the same month but I always knew it was Savile’s child.

“He exploded. He stared at me and shouted ‘get your dress on’. He asked if it was his and I told him I also had a boyfriend. This made him even angrier.”

Georgina gave birth to her daughter in December 1985 and originally put the name of her boyfriend on the certificate.

But she says she always made it clear he was not the child’s father and the couple split a year after the birth.

She said: “My boyfriend knew it was highly unlikely my daughter was his.

“We grew apart and I left him when my daughter was one. He hasn’t seen her since she was four.”

Her daughter said: “I have never known the true identity of my biological father.

“Mum was always honest and said it could be somebody else and not the man whose name is on my birth ­certificate. But I only recently discovered who that other man is.

“I am happy to have the DNA test to determine if Jimmy Savile is my father.”

Georgina, who is not seeking any compensation from Savile’s estate unlike other victims, is willing to tell police all about her time with him – including his sinister fixation with death.

She said: “He told me so many warped secrets and let me in on things I now realise are significant to detectives ­investigating what he did.

“I have tried to blot it out of my mind, but I can’t. I know more about him than the police know. He was obsessed with death and with the Yorkshire Ripper, Peter Sutcliffe.

He would always tell me how he had to be careful, especially with the ‘birds’.

"When we went out in his car he would point out spots where dead bodies had been found and claim the Ripper had not been working alone.”

She said the pervert who liked to bite her sent a chill up her spine with one revelation.

“He told me he had been questioned by police after the body of a young girl was found near his home covered in bite marks,” said Georgina.

“Jimmy said they had made him hand over a sample bite mark. But he was always bragging about how he was protected and had people who looked after him.”

Georgina’s former boyfriend, 52, insisted he was her ­daughter’s father.

At his home near Pontefract, West Yorks, he said: “I don’t believe it. She looks just like me.

“I still talk to her on Facebook, although I haven’t seen her for 20 odd years. I never heard that she (Georgina) even knew Jimmy Savile.”

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...er-mum-5207352
__________________
sweetcheeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2015, 08:27 AM   #82369
sweetcheeks
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,743
Likes: 6 (4 Posts)
Default

Jimmy Savile report set to reveal the full evil of the perverted DJ's abuse

An investigation into at least 22 offences he committed as a volunteer at Stoke Mandeville is due out on Thursday.

A lawyer representing Jimmy Savile’s victims believes a long delayed report expected this week will expose the extent of the DJ’s depravity and abuse.

An investigation into at least 22 offences he committed as a volunteer at Stoke Mandeville is due out on Thursday.

The hospital trust had hoped to publish the report last year, but delayed it to investigate new information it had uncovered.

The findings are expected to expose errors and oversights at Stoke Mandeville over 20 years.

Liz Dux, abuse lawyer at Slater and Gordon which represents more than 800 victims said: “We have clear evidence senior staff there knew about the abuse.

"Some people knew and decided to ignore it. Frankly, it beggars belief. We are expecting this week’s report to once again outline horrendous levels of abuse.

“And we expect it will also have uncovered many missed opportunities to stop the abuse and bring Savile to justice.

“The victims are hopeful the review will establish a much greater level of accountability than the previous one did.

"Anything less will rightly be seen as a whitewash by those people still suffering from the awful crimes Savile committed all those years ago.

Ms Dux, who represents 44 abuse victims from the Buckinghamshire hospital, hopes the report will highlight the need for a legal obligation to report child abuse.

She added: “At Stoke Mandeville, Savile had free rein. That in itself is inexcusable and also inexplicable.

"The law on child abuse is still not stringent enough. It is still not illegal to cover up claims of abuse to protect an organisation’s profitability and reputation.”

The investigation is being led by Kate Lampard, former deputy chairman of the Financial Ombudsman Service.

Savile worked as a porter at Stoke Mandeville where he raised cash for the spinal injuries unit.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...reveal-5207388
__________________
sweetcheeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2015, 06:12 PM   #82370
sweetcheeks
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,743
Likes: 6 (4 Posts)
Default

Today's Sunday Times, first talk of him being something other than a lone wolf. Tell us something we didn't know.

Fears Savile was part of sex ring

AN 11-year-old girl who was sexually abused by Jimmy Savile at Stoke Mandeville Hospital was later sent to see a consultant at the same Buckinghamshire institution who also abused her.

The victim’s account will raise fears that a paedophile ring was operating at the hospital after Michael Salmon, 80, a former consultant paediatrician, was given an 18-year jail term earlier this month. He was convicted of sexually assaulting six girls during the 1970s and 1980s when Savile was also preying on children there.

An official report by the barrister Kate Lampard into Savile’s offences at the hospital will be published on Thursday. It will reveal that there were at least 44 victims and that management had been alerted to the risk.....

The rest is pay per view

http://www.thesundaytimes.co.uk/sto/...cle1522220.ece

https://twitter.com/rockpool8/status...733185/photo/1
__________________
sweetcheeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2015, 04:56 AM   #82371
the mighty zhiba
Inactive
 
the mighty zhiba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 20,828
Likes: 5,989 (2,995 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetcheeks View Post
Another person comes forward to say she may be daughter of Jimmy Savile and mentions biting.

Jimmy Savile's secret daughter: 'Mum was abused by monster - I fear he is my father'

The 29-year-old wants a DNA test after her mother Georgina Martin was snared by the paedophile at a railway station in 1982 aged just 13.

A 29-year-old woman has spoken of her fears that she could be the daughter of child sex monster Jimmy Savile.

Her mother Georgina Martin was just 13 when she was snared by the paedophile at a railway station in 1982.

He had sex with her more than 20 times over three years, but ended the relationship when she told him she was pregnant.

Georgina was 16 at the time and also sleeping with a boyfriend. But she has always secretly feared the paedophile DJ was the baby’s dad.

Now she has confessed all to her stunned daughter – and both have decided to push for a DNA test.

The daughter told the Sunday Mirror: “I want to know the truth, but I hope to God I was not fathered by that man.

"It would be the worst nightmare imaginable to find out Jimmy Savile was my dad.

“I remember as a child watching Jim’ll Fix It on TV and Mum saying she knew Savile.

"But at the time I thought it just meant she could get me a badge from the show like the ones all the other children wanted.”

Georgina, 46, said: “I have carried the terrible secret that my child is likely to belong to Jimmy Savile for three decades.

"Now I have found the strength to speak out because we need to have a test to draw a line under this for her sake.”

Her mum’s fears only deepened as her daughter grew up.

Family pictures show the youngster with bright blonde hair, dark eyes and distinctive cheekbones bearing a strong resemblance to the DJ.

Now Georgina is determined to help her child pursue her quest for the truth.

She is to ask Operation Yewtree detectives for help in getting a DNA comparison with Savile’s remaining family members.

And she also believes “warped secrets” Savile told her and sick sexual fantasies he played out with her may hold the key to several more of his crimes.

She said: “He liked to whip my breasts with his belt and bite me on my chest and between my legs.”

Georgina, brought up in Wakefield, West Yorks, says she was first approached by the pervert outside Leeds railway station while bunking off school in February 1982.

She said: “He spotted me in my uniform and asked, ‘You look really cold, do you fancy a cuppa?’. I instantly knew who he was from shows like Top of the Pops and Jim’ll Fix It. He was easy to recognise in his tracksuit.

“I just remember being very star-struck and thinking ‘wait until I tell everybody about this.’ He bought me a cup of tea and a cake and asked me all sorts of questions.

“I told him I was playing truant and he wanted to know if it was something I did often. When I said I had to go he said ‘you can give me a phone number you know?’

“I thought it a strange thing to ask but the whole experience was surreal. I went to give him my home number but he said that would be too busy and asked if there was anywhere else he could contact me.

“I lived with my nan most of the time because things were not great at home. I gave him her number but I never thought he would call.”

Three weeks later the ­paedophile rang to arrange a meeting. She said: “The phone went and my nan answered, but it went dead.

"Then about 10 minutes later it rang again and I answered. He recognised my voice and said ‘from now on refer to me as Vince. Can you be at Leeds station at 3pm tomorrow’. I said yes.”

The next day she was picked up by a man in a Vauxhall Viva who asked if she was waiting for ‘Vince’ – the same name as Savile’s oldest brother.

Georgina says she was scared but let the stranger take her to Savile’s penthouse flat on the outskirts of Leeds.

She was led into a lift up to the three-bedroomed flat where Savile was waiting.

She said: “We sat talking and he told me about his charity work and shows.

“I remember the flat was very cluttered. He had worn carpets and white chairs.

“There were framed pictures of him with famous people like Prince Charles and a boxer with a belt over his shoulder.”

Georgina was driven back to the station and Savile called again a few weeks later, shortly before her 14th birthday.

She said: “Exactly the same thing happened, but a different driver was sent to pick me up. This time though he offered me alcohol and said that we should ­celebrate my birthday.”

Savile then had sex with her in his ­bathroom.

Georgina said: “It didn’t feel wrong at the time. I never saw myself as a victim. I just believed that was what happened when you had a boyfriend.

“I know he was older but I thought I was special and that I’d have a new exciting life in London.

"It was only after he died and the truth surfaced that I started to see what happened in a different light.”

Georgina says it was only when she told Savile she was pregnant that he showed his nasty side.

“We met up more than 20 times over the course of three years and had sex on pretty much every ­occasion – sometimes more than once,” she said.

“In March 1985, I fell pregnant. At the time I was seeing Savile as well as a boyfriend closer to my age. I did have sex with both of them in the same month but I always knew it was Savile’s child.

“He exploded. He stared at me and shouted ‘get your dress on’. He asked if it was his and I told him I also had a boyfriend. This made him even angrier.”

Georgina gave birth to her daughter in December 1985 and originally put the name of her boyfriend on the certificate.

But she says she always made it clear he was not the child’s father and the couple split a year after the birth.

She said: “My boyfriend knew it was highly unlikely my daughter was his.

“We grew apart and I left him when my daughter was one. He hasn’t seen her since she was four.”

Her daughter said: “I have never known the true identity of my biological father.

“Mum was always honest and said it could be somebody else and not the man whose name is on my birth ­certificate. But I only recently discovered who that other man is.

“I am happy to have the DNA test to determine if Jimmy Savile is my father.”

Georgina, who is not seeking any compensation from Savile’s estate unlike other victims, is willing to tell police all about her time with him – including his sinister fixation with death.

She said: “He told me so many warped secrets and let me in on things I now realise are significant to detectives ­investigating what he did.

“I have tried to blot it out of my mind, but I can’t. I know more about him than the police know. He was obsessed with death and with the Yorkshire Ripper, Peter Sutcliffe.

He would always tell me how he had to be careful, especially with the ‘birds’.

"When we went out in his car he would point out spots where dead bodies had been found and claim the Ripper had not been working alone.”

She said the pervert who liked to bite her sent a chill up her spine with one revelation.

“He told me he had been questioned by police after the body of a young girl was found near his home covered in bite marks,” said Georgina.

“Jimmy said they had made him hand over a sample bite mark. But he was always bragging about how he was protected and had people who looked after him.”

Georgina’s former boyfriend, 52, insisted he was her ­daughter’s father.

At his home near Pontefract, West Yorks, he said: “I don’t believe it. She looks just like me.

“I still talk to her on Facebook, although I haven’t seen her for 20 odd years. I never heard that she (Georgina) even knew Jimmy Savile.”

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...er-mum-5207352
thanks for posting that, i was going to link to it....

Interesting inferences into Savile and the Yorkshire Ripper / Sutcliffe and his victims, especially the bite marks - if it is true what the mum is saying that Savile used to bite her, and bragged that he'd had to give the police a cast of his teeth marks, and his claims that eh was being protected etc - very timely.
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2015, 06:57 PM   #82372
sweetcheeks
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,743
Likes: 6 (4 Posts)
Default

William Goad

We discussed William Goad way back in this thread, but just saw this article posted on Twitter so thought it belonged here. Involves potential police cover-ups, abuse and Masonic links.

I don't seem to be able to copy and paste it, so you will have to read it via the link.

http://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/Did-...ail/story.html
__________________
sweetcheeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2015, 11:37 AM   #82373
sweetcheeks
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,743
Likes: 6 (4 Posts)
Default

Shefford Boys Home

Another place we looked into as way back as June 2013, as only a few miles away from Henlow... and Savile.

Arrests made in historical sex abuse case at Shefford Boys' Home

Arrests have been made as part of an investigation into historical cases of sexual abuse of children at a former Catholic orphanage.

Two men have been arrested and a further two people interviewed in connection with alleged child abuse at St Francis Boys' Home in Shefford during the 1960s and 1970s.

A 72-year-old man from Bedford was arrested on suspicion of sexually assaulting four children, while a 79-year-old man from Mundford, Norfolk, was arrested on suspicion of six sexual and 14 physical assaults on children at the home.

Both men have been bailed until April.

It is thought more than 100 boys could have been abused at High Street Home before it was closed in 1973.


Many of the victims have said Father John Ryan, who died in 2008, abused them while he ran the home in the 1960s.

Others claim Father Wilfred Johnson, who ran the home between 1945 and 1954, preyed on them. He died in 1994.


A 68-year-old man was voluntarily interviewed under caution for sexual assault, enquiries are on-going.

A 78-year-old woman from Shefford was interviewed under caution for sexual assault. She has been released with no further action.


Bedfordshire police revealed that all four interviews took place in the last two weeks and that the victims have been updated over the weekend.

So far detectives have spoken to more than 80 victims during the course of the investigation, dubbed Operation Haryana.


Further potential suspects have been identified and will be interviewed in due course.

Bedfordshire police are preparing a report based on the interviews which will be submitted to the Crown Prosecution Service once it is complete.

http://www.hertfordshiremercury.co.u...ail/story.html

http://www.bedfordshire-news.co.uk/D...ail/story.html
__________________
sweetcheeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2015, 03:19 PM   #82374
mr dude
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 74
Likes: 5 (1 Post)
Default

Regarding Kincora:

It now appears that the VIP paedophile network surrounding Elm Guest House and Dolphin Square is not only linked to North Wales care homes, but also to Kincora in Northern Ireland, which is also well known for involvement of the security services...

Trained Child sex slave was trafficked from Kincora, throughout UK, including Elm Guest House:

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/ne...-30997734.html

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/ne...-31007047.html

Regarding the Scandal Surrounding Malcolm Rifkind and Jack Straw, both are implicated in covering up abuse and have links to the defence industry (relevant as Operation Midland includes abuse on Military Bases)

Rikfind was chair of ArmorGroup during the Iraq war, creating a potential conflict of interest when he requested the CIA torture report:



Of further concern to his role on the Intelligence and Security Committee are:

a) He shared directorship in a company with John Chilcot (who will hopefully be releasing his report before yet another war starts)

b) His Cousin is/was Leon Brittan

Until the Chilcot report is released, we'll have to give them the benefit of the doubt, however, b) certainly raises questions...

This account came from documents taken by police in January 2013 which had been compiled by social workers from NAYPIC:



This along with several similar abuses and brushes with the law mean it is reasonable to assume intelligence services had an extensive dossier on Leon Brittan, not to mention other figures involved in the paedophile ring which used Elm Guest House, Dolphin Square, Military bases and other venues.

No doubt if Police had been provided with these intelligence documents when the scandal was 1st revealed publicly in 2012, there would've been many more high profile arrests of the political elite by now.

Rifkind could've ensured justice was served, but it appears he chose to protect the establishment, rather than the public interest.

The fact that Rifkind 1st came into Thatchers cabinet as a result of the Westland affair is interesting and raises questions over this deal when he was defence minister:

http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/...-deal-1.690862

Furthermore both Leon Brittan and an Heir to Westland Helicopters were both named as attending Elm Guest House on documents provided to police which only adds to the intrigue:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/253517687/...erified#scribd

Admittedly, the Westland angle is a more tenous link than the fact Rifkind and Brittan were cousins and Ministers in Thatchers Cabinet.

The odds of Rifkind not knowing of Brittan's involvement in child rape are slim.

Of course, far beyond this, the footage that has led to Rifkind's standing down raises questions over the many deals he has conducted over the years.

Now to Jack Straw...

There are several likely reasons Jack Straw planned to leave politics at the General Election:

a) His links to extraordinary rendition (torture)

b) The not toooo distant release of the Chilcot report

c) He was on Islington council with Margaret Hodge when children were being abused and trafficked from carehomes,

including to Jersey...

d) As Justice Secretary, during Operation Rectangle in 2008 (whilst Jimmy Savile was still alive), he had jurisdiction over Jersey,

e) He then went on to introduce a law that proposed it would be illegal for children from carehomes to complain

Of course, if the current Government hadn't tried to cover abuse on Jersey up, they'd be a lot less scrutiny of the entire establishment now... as it is, given allegations of Jimmy Savile, Edward Heath and kids being taken out to sea on Heath's yacht Morning Cloud, never to be seen again and missing records throughout all authorities linked to the scandal, it appears The Home Office, The Privy Council and perhaps even the Monarchy have several questions to answer

Last edited by mr dude; 25-02-2015 at 04:50 PM.
mr dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2015, 05:45 PM   #82375
strikeback
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 381
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

BREAKING NEWS :-

"An historical sex offence inquiry into Sir Cliff Richard has "increased significantly in size", South Yorkshire Police has said"

SOURCE: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-31630793

An investigation into Sir Cliff Richard has "increased significantly in size" with the singer facing a number of allegations.

SOURCE: http://news.sky.com/story/1434228/cl...reased-in-size
strikeback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2015, 05:53 PM   #82376
sweetcheeks
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,743
Likes: 6 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback View Post
BREAKING NEWS :-

"An historical sex offence inquiry into Sir Cliff Richard has "increased significantly in size", South Yorkshire Police has said"

SOURCE: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-31630793

An investigation into Sir Cliff Richard has "increased significantly in size" with the singer facing a number of allegations.

SOURCE: http://news.sky.com/story/1434228/cl...reased-in-size
Well, well, whodathunk.
Although let's not speculate here, let justice take it's course.
__________________
sweetcheeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2015, 10:09 PM   #82377
wideawakeclub
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 16
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

I know it's a BBC programme but it's worth a listen to the Radio 4 programme broadcast on the 24th Feb about council insurers hindering abuse inquiries.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b0537662

Of special note, at 20 mins 40 seconds, the revelation that the insurance company specifically requested that Barbara Kahan's name was left out of an abuse inquiry report (she was the author of Pindown report, known for fighting against abuse-in-care cover-ups)

I can't get my head around why she is so important to all of their cover-ups, maybe she just knew too much or just got too close, but below I am quoting a post I made last year with a bunch of research I had done on her name being used for mass fraud since her death (she was even director of David Cameron's Big Society Fund, which is mighty fine work for a dead woman...)

I think the programme highlighting that, even back twenty years ago, it was so important to shut her up, stop her being named as associated with an inquiry (because she was trustworthy, her name added more validity to the report) validates that research on the boiler-room scam and its links to abuse/blackmail/cover-ups/secret services is certainly an angle worth pursuing.
Why have they sullied her name in death by making her the posthumous patsy for mass fraud?!

Any help researching the Kahan angle by other forumites here would be much appreciated!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wideawakeclub View Post
I agree (and certainly hope) that the Exaro link to Temple Secretaries is very possibly a red herring (and maybe they've even been set up on this earlier, in order to discredit them now?) but it is never the less a fascinating and frightening "coincidence" that the identity of Barbara Joan Kahan (co-author of the Pindown child abuse report) is fraudulently used, following her death, to set up vast swathes of companies.

It's not IMHO a coincidental "other" Barbara Kahan; the middle name match I think does away with that (although for at least one directorship, the initial J was changed to stand for "Javed", which will become clearer below)

Just reposting my comment/research that I posted elsewhere last week on the whole affair here as it may provoke thought and some research!

"Barbara Joan Kahan’s identity has been stolen since her death in 2000, albeit with varying dates of birth, to be the director of over 35,000 shell companies in the past 14 years for the purposes of MASSIVE fraud.

http://www.thewhistleblowers.org/?p=39330
(edit:for the purposes of understanding the sheer scale, she has taken on the equivalent of seven new directorships a day every day for the past 14 years. Even if it's a purely administrative thing, that's pretty impressive for a dead woman!)

David Cameron’s “Big Society” fund links back to this fraudulent theft of Kahan’s identity. Her name features here:
https://eyreinternational.wordpress....2-giant-fraud/

And would you believe it, coincidence of coincidences, it’s also the very same fraud that David Cameron’s brother had thrown out of court.
https://sites.google.com/site/profge...-shell-company

(edit: There's the Javed connection)

So now we’re left with the question of what is the real connection between all of this huge fraud and child abuse. Our Prime Minister certainly appears to know something about all of this and seemingly doesn’t want the links uncovered.

And why specifically was Barbara Kahan chosen to be a posthumous patsy to this gigantic industrial-scale fraud?
edit: possibly punishment in death for trying to name names and protect children in care during life?! Don't know, just "thinking aloud"!

The link that Zoompad found with Exaro is concerning (http://zoompad.blogspot.co.uk/2014/1...ara-kahan.html) it really does make one wonder what’s actually going on…
Are they using the 40 year old “revelations” to deflect from the present day CLEAR LINKS between abuse, fraud, politics and the theft of Kahan’s identity?

I hope not, I do have huge respect for their work, but it’s worth bearing in mind that if they hadn’t talked Simon Danczuk into not naming Leon Brittan as an abuser back in July at the select committee, we wouldn’t have had the Butler-Sloss and Woolf debacles. The inquiry would probably have had a chair since the Summer rather than sitting with no chair months and months later.

I also wonder what directorships Barbara held whilst alive. If somebody wanted to bury that information, the creation of 35,000 red herring files to create a “haystack” would certainly be a good way to go about it.

On a sidenote, The Lord Laming CBE DL gave the opening address at this memorial event for Barbara Kahan http://www.davidlane.org/children/chdec/bkahan.htm

The Queen appointed him to her Privy Council three weeks before the home secretary announced the CSA Inquiry.
https://www.gov.uk/government/news/p...nt-lord-laming

Alan Levy QC also spoke at that same event. He was co-author with Barbara of the Pindown abuse report.
He believed that their report was hampered by not being statutory and was watered down and obstructed by the government...
Ring any bells? #CSAinquiry

His thoughts on inquiries are perhaps more relevant today than ever.
http://www2.essex.ac.uk/clc/hi/child...97/cR197_5.doc

Another funny thing… The Barbara and Vladimir Kahan Trust apparently ceased to exist back in 2006: http://apps.charitycommission.gov.uk...idiaryNumber=0

Yet the children and young people’s charity Buttle UK claims that the trust is one of its supporters and funders: http://www.buttleuk.org/pages/our-supporters.html

It’s possible that the trust ceased to exist as a charity but still exists as a bank account, I suppose, just found it worth mentioning.

I sincerely hope Zoompad is alive and well by the way, her last blogpost and tweet are very worrying."
(incidentally, Zoompad IS alive and well!)

Last edited by wideawakeclub; 25-02-2015 at 10:32 PM.
wideawakeclub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2015, 07:46 AM   #82378
sweetcheeks
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,743
Likes: 6 (4 Posts)
Default

Home Affairs Select Committee publish corespondence from South Yorkshire Police regarding Sir Cliff Richard

The Home Affairs Committee today published a letter from Chief Constable David Crompton, South Yorkshire Police, dated 10 February 2015, regarding the coverage by the BBC of the investigation of Sir Cliff Richard's home.

The Committee also received a letter from the Police and Crime Commissioner for South Yorkshire, dated 20 February 2015, on the Independent review into the disclosure of information to the BBC by S Yorkshire Police.

To read them go to link
http://www.parliament.uk/business/co...medium=twitter
__________________

Last edited by sweetcheeks; 26-02-2015 at 07:50 AM.
sweetcheeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2015, 07:49 AM   #82379
sweetcheeks
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,743
Likes: 6 (4 Posts)
Default

Savile Report

Report on Savile due to be published this morning. BBC reporting over 50 patients, staff and visitors were abused at Stoke Mandeville Hospital and that senior management WERE aware of some of these offences.

Jeremy Hunt to apologise to Savile victims as 'horrific' scale of abuse emerges

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...e-emerges.html
__________________

Last edited by sweetcheeks; 26-02-2015 at 07:55 AM.
sweetcheeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2015, 10:19 AM   #82380
sweetcheeks
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,743
Likes: 6 (4 Posts)
Default

Jimmy Savile Report Live

Key Points


Late DJ and TV presenter Jimmy Savile abused 63 people at Stoke Mandeville Hospital, a report finds

There were nine informal complaints of sexual behaviour, but none were "taken seriously", report finds

One formal complaint was dropped due to the victim's ill health

Savile's abuse at Stoke Mandeville was an "open secret" as early as 1973 after he started working as a voluntary porter

Thirty-seven of his victims, including patients, visitors and staff, told of behaviour ranging from groping to rape

Fourteen other reports about Savile's offending at hospitals and children's homes are also published

One formal complaint in 1977 was totally ignored.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-31628051
__________________
sweetcheeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:26 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.