Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 02-12-2013, 10:12 AM   #78201
tameelf

claydog is very active on twitter we had a long dm chat the otherday we both agreed this thread had been hijacked .......but seems to be back on track now....saviles the key savile and jersey hold the awnsers the jersey bloggers are being heard and imprisoned
tameelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 11:17 AM   #78202
iluminawti

Over a year now and to be honest nowt much has happened. A few low level nonces have been thrown to the dogs. Any one in what ever role, that is connected to those royal fooking reptiles is well dodgy. You have to be some kind of murdering kiddy fiddler to get near them. Keep the knights title, its a mark of shame now. Vile was the key to every fooking door and as soon as they shut one door, another opens. Fook the reptile gang and the sooner we get rid of those useless wastes of space the better. I`d opt for a mandella neck tie on them all. The vile barstewards.
They all knew what vile was doing and not one of them had the balls to come forwards. Its a bit late now for any of them to speak. The talking should have been done when SIR vile was alive. In fact if any of these vile creatures talk now about his crimes then they should be arrested. Fat chance that will happen though.
Keep up the good work folks I`m sure that Anders (RIP) is watching over us. You folk have done him well. A nice tribute to a good man.
Long live TEAM ANDERS.
We need to become ANDERS ARMY now and storm the bastille. En avant !!

Last edited by iluminawti; 02-12-2013 at 11:18 AM.
iluminawti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 11:51 AM   #78203
welshwitch
Banned

Patten of Cover Ups at BBC

Quote:
As Guido revealed in yesterday’s Sun column, part-time BBC Trust Chairman Lord Patten is involved in a cover-up of a cover-up. The Beeb spent £3 million of licence fee-payers’ cash investigating the Jimmy Savile scandal and why a Newsnight exposé of it was shelved. It later emerged the Pollard Report did not contain the key piece of evidence that Mark Thompson was told about the allegations the show was preparing to make. This we already know, and Lord Patten continues to claim the report was all above board despite two weeks ago being played a tape recording of Nick Pollard admitting his report is deeply flawed and that he made “a mistake”. Despite this, Patten is dragging his feet with this new evidence. Perhaps he’s distracted by one of his other ten jobs. Stay tuned, there is more to come this week…
http://order-order.com/2013/12/02/pa...er-ups-at-bbc/

Take heart, they are so busy covering-up the cover-ups - that soon enough they'll dig themselves into such a deep hole- they'll never get out.
welshwitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 02:00 PM   #78204
northernlass

Oh my Lord...my oh actually asked about McAlpine last night after a discussion of a certain company i worked for that has been involved with This morning, big brother etc and now reportedly refurbishing something to do with parliment...me saying they sold their soul etc and stating i dont watch that *morning* programme after schoffes mc alpine stunt
anyhows oh was actually reading up and disgusted at charlie boys long term relationship with charles
obviously after my firing info at him left right and centre his brain went into meltdown but it is heartening to see i might have cracked the man at long last!
northernlass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 02:06 PM   #78205
northernlass

Quote:
Originally Posted by tameelf View Post
claydog is very active on twitter we had a long dm chat the otherday we both agreed this thread had been hijacked .......but seems to be back on track now....saviles the key savile and jersey hold the awnsers the jersey bloggers are being heard and imprisoned
I must admit i havent been around a lot as seemed to wander so far away from savile at points...then whn you posted anything related there was a lot of forum sliding? is that the correct term? where a lot of lenghty unrelated stuff suddenly got posted till any savile related comments were totally lost.
of course the whole network of savile is vast so it will shift away sometimes but apart from that there has been a lot if infighting etc and i cant be done with that at all.
glad Claydog is doing good as he seems a nice chap
northernlass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 02:30 PM   #78206
oonalu

It was arranged by his publisher's publicist that we'd meet in the Groucho Club, Soho's famous private club for those involved in media and the arts. The Groucho has its critics and, certainly, it's mainly a watering hole for television shits and advertising shits, as opposed to being an artist's refuge. Nevertheless it's a discreet, unflappable, and hospitable sort of a place that I visit once in a blue moon in the pursuit of my ends.

The publishers had stipulated that this was a strictly no-photographer encounter. My article was to run with a studio shot furnished by Glitter. Nevertheless Gary, when he walked somewhat truculently into the cramped room set aside for our meeting, was in full mid-period Glitter regalia, complete with bouffant wig and a couple of pounds of Rimmel on his face.

He was utterly charmless, grumpy, worn-out, and discourteous. I got the same answers out of him that I'd been hearing on the chat shows for the last few years. After maybe fifteen minutes I knew I had enough for the 600 word piece I was due to write for an Irish Sunday paper and also knew that he was deeply unlikely to say anything of interest. I was asking him questions about music and, it was clear, his interest in music was finite. Perhaps I was naive. I think I expected him to be a bit of a character or a personality. He was just a grouchy middle aged hack boring me stiff.

Then there came a knock on the door and, before either of us could say a thing, it burst open to reveal a besuited middle aged guy who'd heard that Gary was in the building and he just had to drop in and say hello. At the sight of this guy Glitter genuinely cheered up, pressed the flamboyant button, and became the life and soul of the party.

I assumed this intruder, about the same age as Glitter, was another veteran of the late 60s/early 70s Soho music scene. They seemed to have everything in common and to have 3000 things to talk about. It was arranged that Gary would join our interloper at the bar when I finished with him.

Me and Glitter kept talking for ten more minutes, most of this talk being very animated and interesting. Glitter's face was almost flushed as he explained excitedly that the guy was in charge of the British Rail account at one of the big advertising agencies and that it was he who'd given Glitter the hugely lucrative Young Persons Railcard gig.

I didn't detain him any longer; he had more profitable fish to fry.

When I saw him on the TV all of last week, the latest celebrity paedophile, as grouchy as I remember him and as ungracious, I just smiled a little.

http://www.outsideleft.com/main.php?updateID=1105
Old 02-12-2013, 04:31 PM   #78207
troyhand
Banned

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/...visits-6360222
Chronicle Live - 2 December 2013
Nurse tells of Jimmy Savile's visits to Newcastle Royal Victoria Infirmary

Quote:
People need to be aware he visited in 1987.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/local/tyne/hi/...00/8522726.stm
BBC Tyne - 19 February 2010
In pictures: Newcastle GP's celebrity portraits

Newcastle GP Nicholas Posner has spent 25 years photographing some of the biggest names in showbiz and politics. These are a selection of his favourite pictures, starting with a portrait of Jimmy Savile in 1987.

Former politician Cyril Smith. Other images in Nicholas's archive include Kylie Minogue and Geoff Capes, both of whom he photographed backstage at BBC TV Centre. A hand-written note from Jimmy Savile gave him backstage access at Jim'll Fix It!

EDIT: lol Teamwork WW.

http://www.npg.org.uk/collections/se...0/Jimmy-Savile
National Portait Gallery
Jimmy Savile

Quote:
Jimmy Savile

by Nicholas Posner
bromide fibre print, 26 June 1987
10 1/8 in. x 8 in. (256 mm x 202 mm)
Given by Nicholas Posner, 1988
Photographs Collection
NPG x31018
Quote:
"It was in June 1987 and a pivotal weekend because it was the Great North Run..."

http://news.google.com/newspapers?id...g=6326,5283573
Evening Times - 22 June 1987
Mansell is beaten by a bout of cramp

Quote:
ATHLETICS: Alastair Hutton, of Edinburgh, recorded the fastest time ever by a Scot in taking second place in the Great North Run at Newcastle.

Winner Rob de Catella, the Commonwealth Games and world marathon champion, was first in 62 min. 0.4 sec. with Hutton just 2.4 sec. behind.

Last edited by troyhand; 02-12-2013 at 05:25 PM.
troyhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 04:34 PM   #78208
welshwitch
Banned

Nurse tells of Jimmy Savile's visits to Newcastle Royal Victoria Infirmary

Quote:

A nurse has told of the moment shamed paedophile Jimmy Savile visited a children’s cancer ward at the Royal Victoria Infirmary in Newcastle.

Phil Brown remembers encountering the disgraced radio and TV presenter in May 1987 at ward 16 south where youngsters were receiving treatment for leukaemia. Today he is calling on hospital chiefs at the Newcastle Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust to let the public know the exact dates of his visits.

He also claimed Savile was formally invited into the building.

A spokesperson for the trust said senior staff were taking the disgraced star’s alleged visits to the Royal Victoria Infirmary very seriously.

However, on Saturday a statement from Sir Leonard Fenwick, trust chief executive, said no concerns had so far been expressed by staff working at the time.

Mr Brown, a nurse for 37 years, said: “Jimmy Savile visited ward 16 south where children had leukaemia.

“It was in June 1987 and a pivotal weekend because it was the Great North Run. I have rung the NSPCC and police involved in Operation Yewtree as speaking as a nurse, I am dismayed. I’m not the only one who remembers him visiting.

“The moment it came out that he had been in Newcastle I informed the RVI. So far I think they’ve got their dates wrong. People need to be aware he visited in 1987.

“He appeared to be in Newcastle for the Great North Run but for whatever reason he was able to visit the RVI.”

The hospital is one of 19 new facilities which are being looked at in the alleged abuse scandal.

Health Secretary Jeremy Hunt announced that the Dryburn Hospital, which was formerly on the site of University Hospital of North Durham was also being investigated.

The Newcastle inquiry relates to one former patient of a children’s ward at the RVI contacting the police Savile inquiry line, and the Dryburn probe does not involve any contact with Savile and a patient.

The alleged incident in Newcastle is thought to have taken place in the early 1990’s when Savile arrived at the hospital unannounced around the time of the Great North Run, which he regularly took part in.

However Mr Brown, who lives in South Shields with his wife, and now works as a mental health nurse, said Savile was also on a ward years earlier.

He said: “I was on ward 16 north so went over to give him a drawing of miners as he had been a miner himself and it struck me that he was a hard man.

“He wasn’t interested in the drawing and then he crumpled it up under his arm and went off further down the ward. I only saw him for a few moments.

He appeared to be in the North East for the Great North Run and in those days he would shoot down to Marsden Bay and run up and down the steps and he’d have the BBC down there.”

Ward 16 north and south have since been demolished.

A spokesperson from the trust said: “The trust is taking this very seriously and leaving no stone unturned () while undertaking an investigation.”

Mr Fenwick, has previously said they had been seeking feedback from staff, the majority of whom are now retired, and no concerns have been expressed.

In his statement he said: “It is understood that Jimmy Savile presented at the hospital ad hoc. There is no evidence of any fundraising activities and it was not part of any structured support for the hospital.”

After details first emerged about cases of alleged abuse by Savile in hospitals, three major investigations were launched at Leeds General Infirmary, Stoke Mandeville Hospital and Broadmoor Hospital.

Further investigations were then announced at 10 hospitals across the country with a further 19 hospitals added so further inquiries were ordered.

A spokesperson for County Durham and Darlington NHS Foundation Trust said information by the Department of Health regarding Jimmy Savile, which refers to Dryburn Hospital, does not refer to contact with patients.
http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/...visits-6360222

Troy - snap! sorry

Last edited by welshwitch; 02-12-2013 at 04:35 PM.
Old 02-12-2013, 04:52 PM   #78209
dopey
Inactive

Already mentioned way back on here but just a reminder- Savile had a relative living at Marsden so was often there- he used to park his car in the carpark of The Marsden Inn.

The steps at Marsden are numerous and lead from the top of the cliffs down to the beach below. I can't remember how many steps there are (I have counted them a few times long ago) but just walking up them is an absolute killer (there is or was a pub built into the cliffs and a lift- where possible - it broke down a lot- you'd take the lift and avoid those steps). So no doubt him running up them in front of the cameras was a "look at how fit I am" chest puffing exercise.

There are other steps there too, far less demanding and much wider ones (I used to take my horse up and down them in fact, to get onto that beach) there so those could have been the ones he ponced up and down too.

The Great North Run route in the final stages takes you down Marsden bank then left where those steps are and along the coastline for the last mile and a half. Those steps would be a natural landmark if doing a feature on the run I guess.

Anyway, Marsden and Jarrow he visited a lot due to relatives or friends of his mother living there, and Minchellas ice cream parlour in South Shields he was seen in a lot in the 60's...and then Consett of course, as his mother originated from there He certainly knew the entire area well.

The easier steps (probably these on reflection he ran up and down)

http://farm5.staticflickr.com/4113/5...044614b9_z.jpg

The horrendous steps

http://www.whitburnonline.co.uk/spaw...tosteps300.jpg

Last edited by dopey; 02-12-2013 at 04:59 PM.
dopey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 05:35 PM   #78210
troyhand
Banned

[
http://www.thejournal.co.uk/news/nor...e-part-6356897
The Journal - 30 November 2013
Hospitals in North East become part of Jimmy Savile investigation

Jimmy Savile with a young boy at Newcastle's Royal Victoria Infirmary

http://julieannkinghorn.webs.com/brownandlazaro.htm
Corrupt Dr Lazaro RVI Newcastle

Brown & Lazaro
Abuse cases doc face probe - The Evening Chronicle, 26 January 2004
Dozens of child abuse cases could be re-opened because of the evidence of a controversial expert.

Quote:
Calls were today made for a review after a North East man had his conviction for raping a boy overturned because of the evidence of Dr Camille San Lazaro.

Dr Lazaro was criticised in 2002 for her role in the investigation into false claims of abuse at a Newcastle nursery by Dawn Reed and Christopher Lillie.

Now her evidence has been blamed for Kevin Brown's conviction. He has served his seven-year sentence for raping the five-year-old boy.

Today it was claimed dozens of other convictions could be overturned after the Appeal Court referred back to the 2002 libel proceedings in which Dr Lazaro's evidence was branded "completely discredited".

Dr Lazaro, a senior lecturer and consultant paediatrician at Newcastle Royal Victoria Infirmary and Newcastle University, is facing a probe by the General Medical Council in March.

Tom Watkins, of justice campaigners the Portia Campaign, said: "Every case she has been involved in should be looked at again. There must be a review here.

"I think cases where an expert's opinion has got someone convicted need to be reviewed. It's unsafe unless something else proves they are guilty.

"Without corroborating evidence of another kind that makes it certain that they committed the offence, it is extremely dangerous."

Brown, 38, of Medwyn Close, Bournmoor, Chester-le-Street, had already served the sentence after his conviction in 1996. Dr Lazaro's evidence had been central to the prosecution.

Lord Justice Kennedy told the court that in the 2002 libel trial, the doctor had been "completely discredited" in relation to her handling of a number of allegations of sexual abuse prior to February, 1995.

The judge ruled the conviction of Brown was unsafe in the light of fresh medical evidence. Brown had denied raping the boy.

Brown's first appeal was dismissed in 1997 but his case was referred back to the Appeal Court by the Criminal Cases Review Commission which investigates claims of miscarriages of justice. The CCRC obtained three medical reports, including one from a doctor at the forefront of the 1987 Cleveland Child Sex Abuse Inquiry, that suggested injuries to the boy may not have been caused by a sexual act. Ruling the conviction unsafe, Lord Justice Kennedy said medical evidence at the trial had been oversimplified to the detriment of the defence. He added that a large part of the prosecution case at trial had been reliant on evidence from Dr San Lazaro.
A spokeswoman for Newcastle Hospitals NHS Trust, which employs Dr Lazaro, said: "Arising out of the criticisms directed at Dr Lazaro, primarily in relation to the Newcastle libel case judgement, the clinical practice of Dr Lazaro has been extensively reviewed by four experienced assessors from the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health.

"They recommended Dr Lazaro should return to work although not in the field of child abuse and pending the outcome of a General Medical Council hearing. The trust and the University of Newcastle accepted the recommendation."

A Durham Police spokesman said: "A thorough investigation was carried out into what was a particularly nasty offence. The facts were presented to a jury who convicted the defendant.

"While noting the action of the Court of Appeal we feel there is nothing further we can add except to say we have no plans to look into the case."

The Chronicle reported in 2002 how two top sex abuse experts' reputations were in tatters after they were damned by a libel trial judge.

Dr Lazaro was blasted by a judge who awarded nurses Christopher Lillie and Dawn Reed £200,000 in libel damages.

The pair were accused in a Newcastle City Council report of systematic sex abuse of dozens of children at a Newcastle nursery. But Mr Justice Eady declared them innocent of all charges and condemned the report as a legal `shambles
.'

Dr Richard Barker, head of the review team which wrote the report Abuse in Early Years, was slammed for being unprofessional. The judge said his four-strong inquiry team had fallen under the spell of Dr Lazaro.

Dr Lazaro had examined more than 50 children who had alleged abuse at the hands of the two nurses. She decided some of them showed signs of sexual or other abuse and her findings were used in the report which wrongly found Mr Lillie and Ms Reed guilty of abuse.

During cross examination during the libel trial, she admitted that her reports to the CCRB, which had helped parents recover compensation from public funds, had been `exaggerated and overstated in the past.'

After discrepancies were found in the medical notes of one of the children she examined, Dr Lazaro said: "All of this is a substantial professional lapse, I would have said."

The Home Secretary will decide on whether Brown's case is suitable for compensation.

Looks as though Lazaro was a ringer to ruin any sex-abuse cases.

http://www.newcastle-childrens-hospi...k/History.aspx
Newcastle Children's Hospital Charity

Quote:
History

This fundraising organisation was formed to support the Fleming Memorial Hospital for Sick Children. The first meeting of the Fleming Fund Committee was held in the boardroom of Barclays Bank on Thursday 27th January 1949 at 2:30pm. The original committee consisted of local businessmen and women. The minutes of the first meeting record that Matron would be consulted about suitable purchases, which would benefit the children and their families. It also recorded that there were 120 subscribers to the fund.

Over the years, the name has changed. Originally "Friends of the Fleming", this name was used until 1987 when the Children's Hospital closed and the services transferred to the Royal Victoria Infirmary. As the children's wards were all located in the same part of the hospital, the name was changed to "Friends of the Fleming Children's Wing R V I."
The amalgamation of Children's Services, between Newcastle General Hospital and the Royal Victoria Infirmary, increased the number of wards and departments requiring support. There was a further increase when all three acute hospitals and the community formed one NHS Trust in Newcastle and the children's wards and departments in Freeman Hospital were included. This fundraising organisation now supports children in hospital and in the community.

Last edited by spongencustard; 02-12-2013 at 09:42 PM. Reason: off topics edited
troyhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 05:46 PM   #78211
horrified

Quote:
Originally Posted by dopey View Post
Already mentioned way back on here but just a reminder- Savile had a relative living at Marsden so was often there- he used to park his car in the carpark of The Marsden Inn.

The steps at Marsden are numerous and lead from the top of the cliffs down to the beach below. I can't remember how many steps there are (I have counted them a few times long ago) but just walking up them is an absolute killer (there is or was a pub built into the cliffs and a lift- where possible - it broke down a lot- you'd take the lift and avoid those steps). So no doubt him running up them in front of the cameras was a "look at how fit I am" chest puffing exercise.

There are other steps there too, far less demanding and much wider ones (I used to take my horse up and down them in fact, to get onto that beach) there so those could have been the ones he ponced up and down too.

The Great North Run route in the final stages takes you down Marsden bank then left where those steps are and along the coastline for the last mile and a half. Those steps would be a natural landmark if doing a feature on the run I guess.

Anyway, Marsden and Jarrow he visited a lot due to relatives or friends of his mother living there, and Minchellas ice cream parlour in South Shields he was seen in a lot in the 60's...and then Consett of course, as his mother originated from there He certainly knew the entire area well.

The easier steps (probably these on reflection he ran up and down)

http://farm5.staticflickr.com/4113/5...044614b9_z.jpg

The horrendous steps

http://www.whitburnonline.co.uk/spaw...tosteps300.jpg
Thanks for that reminder on Marsden - also " as it 'appens" Marsden is the surname of the chap Marjorie the second eldest Egyptologist Savile sister married hence the nephew writing a tell all book who attended the abuse parties to guard younger children when he turned up in King's cross at the childcatchers flat and immediately (well within 2- 3 days) Uncle Jimmy turned up at the flat. Also Savile appeared in Ferry across the Mersey with a Marsden - is that Gerry from the band?

Last edited by horrified; 02-12-2013 at 05:46 PM.
horrified is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 07:54 PM   #78212
strikeback

Default Ex-Daily Star Editor and wife dead in Spain

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-25193455

A former editor of the Daily Star and Sunday Express has been run over and killed in Spain, along with his wife.

Brian Hitchen, 77, and his wife Nelli were struck by a car on Sunday while crossing a road in Altea, near Benidorm, on the country's east coast.

Mr Hitchen was editor of the Daily Star from 1987 to 1994 and the Sunday Express in 1995.

http://www.theguardian.com/media/201...ouchable-press

Allegations of sexual abuse by the late Sir Jimmy Savile were not reported by newspapers in the 1970s partly because libel laws made celebrities "untouchable", according to a former tabloid editor.

Brian Hitchen, editor of the Daily Star from 1987 to 1995 and the Sunday Express until 1996, said he has known of allegations about Savile abusing underage girls for more than 45 years.

Hitchen wrote in the Daily Express on Thursday: "So why in all the years that have passed since I was first told did I never write about Savile? Two reasons.

"In those days newspapers did not write 'nasty' stories about celebrities unless the famous had been handsomely paid for their fairly tame revelations. The second reason is because Britain's libel laws too often help make those like Savile untouchable."

Hitchen is the latest figure to suggest that allegations about Savile and underage girls have been well known in media and entertainment circles for decades.
strikeback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 09:16 PM   #78213
sweetcheeks

Default Important News!

F*%£

Op Fernbridge: CPS Drop Key Charges Against Stingemore And McSweeney

Prosecutors are to drop key charges brought under Scotland Yard’s ‘Operation Fernbridge’ against two men accused of child abuse.

Exaro has learnt from sources close to the investigation that the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) is set to announce the decision at a hearing at Southwark Crown Court in three weeks.

The decision is a blow to the Metropolitan Police Service’s paedophile unit, which is investigating historical allegations of sexual abuse of boys at Grafton Close children’s home in the London borough of Richmond, south-west London, at nearby Elm Guest House and other sites.

Detectives are understood to be furious with the CPS because it only decided in July to level the charges.

https://theneedleblog.wordpress.com/...and-mcsweeney/
Old 02-12-2013, 10:18 PM   #78214
sweetcheeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback View Post
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-25193455

A former editor of the Daily Star and Sunday Express has been run over and killed in Spain, along with his wife.

Brian Hitchen, 77, and his wife Nelli were struck by a car on Sunday while crossing a road in Altea, near Benidorm, on the country's east coast.

Mr Hitchen was editor of the Daily Star from 1987 to 1994 and the Sunday Express in 1995.

http://www.theguardian.com/media/201...ouchable-press

Allegations of sexual abuse by the late Sir Jimmy Savile were not reported by newspapers in the 1970s partly because libel laws made celebrities "untouchable", according to a former tabloid editor.

Brian Hitchen, editor of the Daily Star from 1987 to 1995 and the Sunday Express until 1996, said he has known of allegations about Savile abusing underage girls for more than 45 years.

Hitchen wrote in the Daily Express on Thursday: "So why in all the years that have passed since I was first told did I never write about Savile? Two reasons.

"In those days newspapers did not write 'nasty' stories about celebrities unless the famous had been handsomely paid for their fairly tame revelations. The second reason is because Britain's libel laws too often help make those like Savile untouchable."

Hitchen is the latest figure to suggest that allegations about Savile and underage girls have been well known in media and entertainment circles for decades.
Troy found an interesting link to Hitchen, who said he knew about Savile for over 45 years, his son Alexander was working for Max Clifford and Fayed!
Old 02-12-2013, 10:22 PM   #78215
strikeback

Brian Hitchin was an outspoken critic of the Savile cover-up, and since he just died with his wife after being run over, the info Troy unearthed about his son Alexander Hitchin (ex photo editor of News of the World) working with Max Clifford in P.R. for Mohammed Al-Fayed seems directly relevant when considering the possibility of how all these events may be linked.

Clifford's already been silenced by the state. Was Hitchin silenced too?

It doesn't seem outside the realms of possibility that this could be related to Savile .

Last edited by spongencustard; 02-12-2013 at 10:25 PM. Reason: Edited to remove discussion of moderation
strikeback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 10:41 PM   #78216
dopey
Inactive

The full Express article that Brian wrote is worth googling and reading (I googled his name and princess Diana to find it)

It mentions Savile, the cruise he was chucked off, why they never printed anything about him and that Brian was actually on a cruise at the same time Savile was and saw his lechery towards young girls himself.

Sorry, can't post the link again but it can be found via Google.
dopey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 10:45 PM   #78217
spongencustard
Inactive

Here is the link to a new thread about the death of Brian Hitchens which some posters have already been posting in:

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=262684
spongencustard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 11:59 PM   #78218
oonalu

Through the Keyhole Jimmy Savile - YouTube
► 11:12► 11:12
www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXQ6bgMskpo
18 Jul 2013 - Uploaded by MediaGrope

Last edited by oonalu; 02-12-2013 at 11:59 PM.
oonalu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 12:17 AM   #78219
oonalu

http://news.google.com/newspapers?id...y+savile&hl=en
Old 03-12-2013, 12:25 AM   #78220
welshwitch
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback View Post
Brian Hitchin was an outspoken critic of the Savile cover-up, and since he just died with his wife after being run over, the info Troy unearthed about his son Alexander Hitchin (ex photo editor of News of the World) working with Max Clifford in P.R. for Mohammed Al-Fayed seems directly relevant when considering the possibility of how all these events may be linked.

Clifford's already been silenced by the state. Was Hitchin silenced too?

It doesn't seem outside the realms of possibility that this could be related to Savile .
Oddly enough I was having a browse re Hitchen - and found this snippet on Savile, which may be somewhere on this thread - so sorry for repeating if it is - it's about a little encounter with the Revenue.

Quote:
When Nick Lloyd, his missus Eve Pollard and David (the Road Runner ) Montgomery showed up at The People in 1982 they came with a list of features and contributors that were for the axe.

Top of the chart, guys 'n' gals – Jimmy Savile.

And so, after almost 20 years, one of the most banal Fleet Street columns ever came to an abrupt end. True, it contained the odd reference to The Beatles, Elvis, Top of the Pops and the like, but Jimmy came up with little of substance. And he resisted the best efforts of the news desk to get him to mark their card about the music scene's bad boys. ‘I know lots but I say nowt,’ said Jimmy, who always feared that the People's own sleuths might turn him over, as several papers did at various times but with little lasting effect.

He did, however, write wryly about his stints as a hospital porter in Leeds and his regular visits to some of the most violent patients at Broadmoor. ‘Trouble is that other visitors who don't know me often take me for one of the inmates,’ he was keen to tell people.

Surprisingly, despite all his TV and radio shows and his wrestling and charity work involving endless motoring in his camper van, which he liked us to believe was a ‘mobile knocking shop for the young ladies’, he never failed to file. Even when on freebies on the Canberra, which he took often, the radio officer got his stuff back.

When in London on a Friday he took great delight in coming into the office in his garish tracksuits and causing a stir among the secretaries as he handed over his copy. Never more than 250 words, it was written in ballpoint, sometimes pencil, on lined paper torn from an exercise book. The writing clear, the spelling good and there was always a narrative.

Sometimes Jimmy would walk in with small, good-looking young men ‘chauffeuring’ him in his white Roller. We always wondered about them.

And we debated endlessly why Bob Edwards and then Geoff Pinnington kept Jimmy on the books. Apparently it was because he was a name and he was cheap. ‘I get peanuts for this but at least I get my name in four million-plus papers every week, which not many other DJs do,’ he said. (The People circulation, 5.8million at its zenith, fell to below 4million shortly before Lloyd succeeded Pinners).

Like many fund-raisers, Jimmy was notoriously tight with his own cash. He liked taking part in the the People's famous though-the-night, 50-mile staff walk from London to Brighton. But it took a lot of hints for him to pay for a round as we nursed our blisters and got pissed the following afternoon in our seafront hotel.

This was nothing compared with the time Jimmy came into the office and confessed. A year earlier he had had a ‘tug’ from the taxman. The Revenue had got wise to his ruse of being paid in kind as often as possible – cigars, jewellery, holidays… It wasn't quite in the Ken Dodd league but the accountants he had been forced to employ had had a hard time helping him. They warned of a possible jail term.

‘I had to see the Revenue's head honcho this morning and he really put me though it,’ said Jimmy. ‘Then he said, “Mr Savile, you are worth far more to this country on the outside than behind bars”.’ The upshot was no court proceedings but a sizeable repayment of tax.

‘Now,’ continued Jimmy, ‘let's celebrate.’

And he sent down to the canteen for packets of crisps all round…

Colin Henderson was on the People for 28 years. Jimmy Savile dubbed him and Man of the People sub Alan Hitchings his ‘Iron Men’ for their Brighton walk exploits and a venture with him on Ben Nevis that led to the Lochaber Mountain Rescue team being called out.

#
http://www.gentlemenranters.com/page_324.html

As per usual - above the law - like so many other paedos and paedo protectors.

There's other vignettes re Savile on the same link and I've posted Hitchen's piece about the photo snatcher who was the brother of the Queen's gynaecologist on the Brian Hitchen thread

edit earlier post on journalists and Savile, mentions BH
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...22773&page=628

Last edited by welshwitch; 03-12-2013 at 12:47 AM.