Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 18-11-2013, 08:38 AM   #78021
sweetcheeks

Not sure this comment has appeared on the thread before. He appeared to like to be there at the point of death and also to absorb the pain of the bereaved. A truly evil man.

I wonder if Paul Gambacchini can be asked to expand on his comments that Savile was a necrophiliac?

Quote:
Nigel Hards, now the chairman of Peterborough and Stamford Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, worked with Jimmy in the early 1990s at Thomas Cook. (He was born in Stalybridge, Cheshire)

He said: “I worked with him quite closely for about four years"...

“He was heavily involved in helping set up a children’s medical health charity in the city, by raising a quarter of a million pounds."...

“I once asked him what he did at Stoke Mandeville Hospital as a volunteer.

He said he liked working the night shift at the mortuary, because he thought it would be easier for loved ones if he was there when they came in."

“He also said it was the only place in the hospital where he could smoke his cigars, as the inmates didn’t complain."

“There will never be anyone like him again and he will be missed. It is a sad day.”
http://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/n...ough-1-3201036
Old 18-11-2013, 10:46 AM   #78022
strikeback

Quote:
Nigel Hards, now the chairman of Peterborough and Stamford Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, worked with Jimmy in the early 1990s at Thomas Cook. (He was born in Stalybridge, Cheshire)
Aangirfan wrote an article on Savile's connections to Peterborough and a paedophile ring there. I think it's been covered before on the thread so I won't repost it, but here's the link as a reminder :-

http://aangirfan.blogspot.co.uk/2013...ysterious.html

By the way, where did you get the info about Stalybridge from Sweetcheeks? I didn't see it in the article you linked to. I only ask because Stuart Hall's close friend Lord Tom Pendry was M.P. for Stalybridge and Hyde.

On the subject of Stalybridge, also worth noting that Pendry's successor there, the M.P. James Purnell, was later awarded a top job at the BBC :-

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co....urnell-1317869

One other point of interest. The entire article you linked to above, which talks about Savile working in the mortuary at Stoke Mandeville, has been reproduced on various other sites on the internet, including spikethenews.com. Look closely at the headline they use in their version of the article :-

http://spikethenews.blogspot.co.uk/2...one-after.html

How Jim Used to Enjoy A Cold One after Finishing Work. That's clearly not a reference to beer. Talk about blatant winking.
strikeback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2013, 11:31 AM   #78023
unseen_influencer

Default Jimmy Savile, wrestling and Stalybridge

Interesting juxtaposition from the world of wrestling:

"I used to live next door to John Lees in Stalybridge, (Mr universe 1958), a good solid, but unspectacular wrestler...

Here Jimmy Savile gets a good hiding......"

http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/vi...c.php?t=272385

“I began to get really keen, for every man at the bottom of his heart believes that he is a born detective.” Sir Edward Leithen in "The Power House" by John Buchan

http://unseen-influences.blogspot.com
unseen_influencer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2013, 01:06 PM   #78024
sweetcheeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback View Post
By the way, where did you get the info about Stalybridge from Sweetcheeks? I didn't see it in the article you linked to. I only ask because Stuart Hall's close friend Lord Tom Pendry was M.P. for Stalybridge and Hyde.

On the subject of Stalybridge, also worth noting that Pendry's successor there, the M.P. James Purnell, was later awarded a top job at the BBC :-

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co....urnell-1317869
I found it in this article, Strikeback and thought relevant to my post;

Quote:
Then I’m watching the big FA Cup clash between Stalybridge Celtic and Alferton Town – the football anoraks among you may have noticed that my company Bower Fold is named after the home ground of Stalybridge – the town where I was born.
http://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/n...ards-1-1350562
Old 18-11-2013, 04:38 PM   #78025
unseen_influencer

Default Savile/Prince Charles/The Highlands etc.

From a previous post of mine:
"This has triggered some vague memories connected with people who tried to associate themselves with the Scottish Highlands. Why do they do it? In the case of the Hanoverians, the answer is obvious. George IV wore a kilt when he visited Edinburgh; Queen Victoria romanticised Bonnie Prince Charlie and loved the Highlands; the present day royals make lots of visits and wear the traditional clothes."

I have just ordered a book called The Pied Piper by Robert Collinson.

It is about the Jacobite rebellion of 1745 and how there was a conspiracy to make Bonnie Prince Charlie into a Pied Piper who would draw all the anti-Hanoverians out into the open so that they could be disposed of like rats. Although the public down south panicked, the uprising was not unexpected and unwanted: it was allowed to take place. The Government were behind the plot, and Master Masons of the Edinburgh Lodge were involved.

Savile has in a way drawn a lot of unpleasant people out into the open...

“I began to get really keen, for every man at the bottom of his heart believes that he is a born detective.” Sir Edward Leithen in "The Power House" by John Buchan

Old 18-11-2013, 05:07 PM   #78026
carl0599

Quote:
Originally Posted by unseen_influencer View Post
From a previous post of mine:
"This has triggered some vague memories connected with people who tried to associate themselves with the Scottish Highlands. Why do they do it? In the case of the Hanoverians, the answer is obvious. George IV wore a kilt when he visited Edinburgh; Queen Victoria romanticised Bonnie Prince Charlie and loved the Highlands; the present day royals make lots of visits and wear the traditional clothes."

I have just ordered a book called The Pied Piper by Robert Collinson.

It is about the Jacobite rebellion of 1745 and how there was a conspiracy to make Bonnie Prince Charlie into a Pied Piper who would draw all the anti-Hanoverians out into the open so that they could be disposed of like rats. Although the public down south panicked, the uprising was not unexpected and unwanted: it was allowed to take place. The Government were behind the plot, and Master Masons of the Edinburgh Lodge were involved.

Savile has in a way drawn a lot of unpleasant people out into the open...
if you are looking for a true meaning to a pied piper, I can only suggest that you consider looking into the prussian education system
it creates mindless followers of the alleged authority, and is openly admitted to be the education system which is applied today throughout the world, it was created because soldiers refused to die for the elite
The Brainwashed never question why they believe what they do!
"A man who won't die for something is not fit to live" Martin Luther King Jr
carl0599 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2013, 05:13 PM   #78027
hangthedj
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhiba View Post
i imagine that this represents the chakra's - and that when the base chakra is opened due to massive physical abuse and fear, with pain etc, then that a lot of energy is tapped into through rape and violating the victims.
Of course it does - it also makes their base chakras almost impossibly hard to repair - incredibly convenient.

There is also the energy release at the time they die...I understand why posters don't dwell on this much (it is such utter pure evil, and leads to things that challenge our whole take on life, perhaps) but it's why Savile hung around the dying and partly why he enjoyed his nights in the morgue imo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by welshwitch View Post
Would anyone out there agree that we seem to have hit a brick wall?

Can't speculate as to who is building it - just know that it's unlikely to withstand the test of time - (shoddy building materials and workmanship )

Comments about 'losing our way' - interesting - anyone got some signposts?

Savile was a key - not just to one door - but multiple doors- some of which we have opened (some it seems that certain factions are determined will never be opened)

That's why I'm reposting Anders - he knew how wide this net spread- and what it encompassed and that the price is NOT NEGOTIABLE.

Every one of the doors needs to be opened - and light shone into the darkness.

Doesn't much matter whether it's done here or elsewhere - so long as it's done?

Keep on digging peeps - keep on spreading the news and connections - we all have an individual voice.

If anyone agrees - say 'aye' - (eye?) the exposure of industrial scale abuse as evidenced by Savile revelations continues.
Great post that really sums up the journey we've been on through this thread from the start, and how the thread developed

love to one and all xxx
hangthedj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2013, 06:20 PM   #78028
unseen_influencer

Default Savile, Prince Charles, Jools Holland

I don't think that the Prince Charles/Jools Holland connection has been mentioned yet.

From a post by Troyhand:

"Madness frontman Graham 'Suggs' Mcpherson sent BBC producers into a spin last year (12) after arriving for a live performance dressed as disgraced TV presenter Sir Jimmy Savile.

The band was preparing to play on Jools Holland's music show in October (12) when Suggs stunned executives by showing up sporting leisurewear, huge jewellery and a cigar - all trademarks of the shamed broadcaster.

Producers were thrown into a panic as Savile had been unmasked as a serial paedophile following his death in 2011. It has since emerged he sexually abused 450 victims, including 30 children, many of them during his time working at the BBC.

Suggs was ordered back to his dressing room to change before the band was allowed to perform.

Explaining the incident to U.K. chat show host Alan Carr, Holland says, "You'll probably edit this out but when Suggs came on Later, he had to be stopped from coming on the live version because he'd changed into a tracksuit with a gold chain and a big cigar."
"

Jools Holland is called "The Pied Piper of Cool" in the article of which this is an extract:

"The number of people in his circle is striking but it's the diversity of friendships - from rockers to high society and from men of letters to celebrities - that amazes. Last week, 47-year-old Holland, a working-class boy from Deptford, was pictured with friends Stephen Fry, Eric Clapton and Prince Charles.

The Prince of Wales is the cherry on the layered confection that is Jools Holland's social life. He has worked for the Prince's Trust for years and the pair are now firm friends. Charles and Camilla were on the guest list when Holland married his sculptor girlfriend of 15 years, Christabel McEwen, in August this year, and the couple were at the royal wedding just a few weeks earlier. McEwen was formerly married to Ned Lambton, the Seventh Earl of Durham."

http://www.scotsman.com/what-s-on/mu...ouch-1-1111104

Old 19-11-2013, 01:37 AM   #78029
goodness
Inactive

Quote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=reQ8g1jtR8o
Bases 30 Cathi Morgan MK Ultra in Britain Part One

Published on Aug 29, 2013

Cathi Morgan provides an update and full insight into MK-Ultra mind control in Britain. This is an update and compilation of her two main interviews and her Ammach presentation in one go.
The late T Stokes included Cathi's vital personal work on her own case in his material.
Her full lecture presentation from Sept 2012 in Nottingham, is in part 2.
goodness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2013, 05:21 AM   #78030
strikeback

http://nathanieljharris.wordpress.co...ult-community/

Quote:
Nathaniel J. Harris
TALKING ABOUT THE BEHEMOTH IN THE ROOM
A MESSAGE TO THE PAGAN & OCCULT COMMUNITY

Abusers may be found in any institution, from the B.B.C. to government, psychiatry, the police, social services, or religion. Wherever an institution is accused, they will defend themselves to the teeth. Occult orders are no different.

Please, ask yourself the following questions;

Operation Yew-Tree has recognized and investigated links between Jimmy Saville and a Satanically themed sex club, and some of his victims have disclosed their abuse to have been Satanically themed and ritualistic. Nevertheless, these facts have not been widely reported, and where they have those reports have been attacked by other journalists. Why is it possible for us to believe that Jimmy Saville abused so many children, in so many settings, and betrayed so much trust.. but impossible for us to accept that he wore a black robe and chanted ‘Hail Satan’ when he did it?

It seems any child abuser might get away with his crimes simply by employing the right paraphernalia, and ritualizing the violation- thus making the crime ‘Satanic Ritual Abuse’, which many people remain adamant does not exist, rather than mere child abuse, which is a widely recognized reality.

If that was all it took to rob a bank, do you not think we would have gangs of black robed criminals regularly turning over Barclays with cries of “Don’t move, and nobody gets sacrificed to Satan?” Would we all be arguing that Satanic Bank Robbery does not exist, whilst all this was going on?

Or supposing a ring of child abusers chose to dress up as something else, such as clowns or cowboys? Would we then be arguing that ‘Circus Themed Abuse’ or ‘Wild West Abuse’ does not exist? Would the disclosure of their victims be just as easily discredited? Is that really all it would take?

Do you really believe that occultism is the only spiritual culture in the world that harbours no paedophiles? How likely is it really that abusers exist in the Church, in Buddhism, Hinduism, indeed every religion, but not within Paganism, and certainly not Satanism?

Why? What makes occultists so different from the rest of humanity?

For all their grandiose titles and posturing, occultists are just as human as anyone else. Of course there are abusers amongst the occult community, just as there are in other walks of life. To deny this for any reason is to allow those abusers to prosper, and to become enablers. Knowingly or not, it is to become responsible for child abuse due to having protected the perpetrators. Those who have acted to discredit or otherwise attack those making disclosures of abuse have become directly involved in the persecution of innocent people.

It is my unhappy experience that occultism in the U.K. not only harbors paedophiles, but is thoroughly infected with them. Since the days of the ‘Satanic Panic’, organizations such as The Pagan Federation have come into existence, primarily to defend against further allegations of child abuse being made against its members; everyone from New Agers to Chaos magicians. The Pagan community will invariably rally around member against whom such allegations are made, always assuming another persecution, and rarely -if ever- considering such allegations might actually be true. What better place, then, for a paedophile to hide, and to find the support they need should they ever be discovered?

Just as the B.B.C., the Catholic Church, and corrupted local authorities, all have to take responsibility for having allowed paedophiles to prosper in their midst, so must occultism. Convictions have been made, and ritual abuse has been proved a reality. We can no longer pretend. We can no longer gloss over the failings of the community. One cannot make compromises with abusers without becoming tainted by them. Abusers must always be exposed; anything less is to protect and enable them.

Yes, the first few of us to take a stand will find ourselves ostracized, as I have been. What value is our community if it means rubbing shoulders with child abusers and murderers? Is keeping such company really very wise? Would it not be wise to expose these people, and prevent them from prospering? Is not the quest for wisdom supposed to be the whole point in occultism?

There are bound to be the occasional convulsions in any culture, however ancient or new, uncovering abuses of trust or power. At first, these may cause a great sensation. If the situation is favorable on the whole, such abuses can be easily concealed from the public; everything is forgotten and complacency reigns once more. Yet to the wise, such occurrences are grave omens that cannot be ignored.

This is the only way of avoiding further tragedy.

Conclusion

We cannot tell you how common ritual abuse is in the U.K., because we do not know, but we can tell you it definitely happens, and what we have seen so far in the new is just the tip of the iceberg.

We can also tell you the problem is hugely misunderstood by police and local authorities, who invariably respond with misplaced incredulity and act inappropriately. This results in danger to victims being increased, just when they most need protection.

Please do share this message on any media you have at your disposal. We need your support and help. People need to be aware, for their own safety, and for the safety of children they may still be harming. These abusive cretins actually argue that since it is acceptable to marry and impregnate children in third world countries it is all ‘relative’ as to whether it is abuse at all. They are nothing short of batshit twisted, and should be safely in hospital/prison.

Please join us. I may be written to at [email protected]

Your communications are always welcome.
strikeback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2013, 10:24 AM   #78031
goodness
Inactive

Quote:
Ex-BBC chief aware of Savile sex abuse allegations

Sunday Nov 17, 2013

The state-funded British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) has once again landed in the middle of a scandal following evidence coming to light that its former director general knew about the sex scandals going on but tried to cover them up.

According to a report published by the Daily Mail on Sunday, Tory MP Rob Wilson has sent BBC Trust Chairman Chris Patten a tape recording of Nick Pollard - who headed an independent inquiry into why the BBC’s Newsnight program shelved its investigation of the sexual abuse scandal of former media personality Jimmy Savile.

On the tape, Pollard is heard saying that former BBC director general Mark Thompson was informed of the sex abuse allegations against Savile in December 2011.

Pollard further admits to have made a “mistake” by withholding a key detail from his report.

The revelations contradict Thompson’s claim that he did not know of the Savile affair until after he left the BBC in September 2012.

This has a bad smell about it and looks like some sort of BBC attempt to cover over the truth of what really happened,”
Wilson told the Daily Mail.

He added, “The public is being misled about what the most senior person in the BBC knew about Savile when the BBC were running tribute programmes and keeping evidence of Savile’s crimes under wraps.”

Savile died in October 2001. A year after his death, hundreds of allegations of sex abuse and rape of minors became public, leading the police to believe that Savile was one of Britain's most predatory sex offenders.
Quote:

A letter sent on New York Times CEO Mark Thompson's behalf is causing the former head of the BBC trouble due to its connection to the simmering Jimmy Savile scandal.

Thompson has maintained he knew next to nothing about either the allegations that Savile had a long history of sexual abuse, or the controversially dropped investigation into his alleged crimes by BBC's "Newsnight" program. Still, he had many opportunities to inform himself.

There were, for instance, the many clippings about the dropped investigation that were sent to Thompson that he said he missed, or the inquiries his office received which spokespeople said not informed about.

Apparently, Thompson's arm's-length approach extended to an angry letter sent on his behalf. The New York Times, which has shown an unhelpful willingness to investigate its new CEO, reported on the contents of the letter on Friday.

The letter was sent to the Sunday Times in September, ten days before Thompson left his post for New York. In it, lawyers representing Thompson told the paper it would have a lawsuit on its hands if it went ahead with an article about the "Newsnight" investigation. The letter, the Times reports, included a detailed summary of the allegations against Savile.

The explanation from Thompson's camp? He was unaware of the letter's contents:

An aide to the former BBC chief said that although Mr. Thompson had orally authorized the sending of the letter, he had not known the details of its contents. "It's not clear if he was shown it, but he doesn't remember reading it," said the aide, a personal adviser who spoke on the condition of anonymity to give Mr. Thompson's version of events. Mr. Thompson declined to comment.

Whether that explanation will satisfy skeptical observers remains to be seen. At least one, media critic Jay Rosen, said that things were not looking good for Thompson:

A legal letter said neither Mark Thompson nor Helen Boaden, above with Jimmy Savile, knew of the allegations about the DJ

Quote:
The Common Purpose Rogues Gallery

April 22, 2011 in Free Speech, Politics

The poisonous tentacles of Common Purpose reach everywhere. Not just here in the UK, where they are based, but they also operate in France, Germany, Ghana, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Netherlands, South Africa, Sweden and Turkey. This semi-secret ‘educational charity’ don’t like people, such as you or I, talking about them though. ‘Nothing to hide, nothing to fear’, is the mantra we keep hearing from the government, so I wonder what Common Purpose have to hide then.

Plenty, by all accounts just take a look at this site or this one and you will discover all you need to know about the fraudulent activities, the brain washing and the serial abuse of public funds, as they seek to recruit, train and maintain the commissars and apparatchiks needed to implement the British government’s hidden agenda …. New World Order.

So who are the self-serving traitors who have close connections with Common Purpose and have conspired to corruptly abuse millions of pounds of public money? Do we know any of them? We sure do. A database of Common Purpose ‘graduates,’ and a list of BBC staff that have attended CP Courses, is available here but in the meantime here is a rogues gallery of some of the ringleaders and instantly recognisable fraudsters faces that are associated with Common Purpose:

common purpose stooge corrupt abuser Mark Thompson – Common Purpose BBC stooge, Dictator General of the British Brainwashing Channel, overseer of propaganda for the masses

common purpose stooge corrupt abuser Julia Middleton – Founder and Chief Executive of Common Purpose, the evil witch herself, corrupt abuser of public funds and brain-washer-in-chief

common purpose stooge corrupt abuser David Bell – Common Purpose Trustee, Chairman of Media Standards Trust, Chairman of Financial Times Group and criminal abuser of public funds

common purpose stooge corrupt abuser Caroline Duckworth – Common Purpose Managing Director and another criminal abuser of public funds

common purpose stooge corrupt abuser Suzi Leather – Common Purpose stooge who works at the Charity Commission, employed to hide the criminal activities of Common Purpose members

common purpose stooge corrupt abuser Peter Mandelson – Common Purpose NWO Rothschild stooge, pervert, traitor, corrupt abuser of public funds and snake-oil-salesman-in-chief

common purpose stooge corrupt abuser Tony Blair – Common Purpose stooge, war criminal, traitor, liar par excellence

common purpose stooge corrupt abuser Gordon Brown – Common Purpose lickspittle, pervert, economical criminal, traitor

lord john presott common purpose stooge corrupt abuser John Prescott – Common Purpose lard-arse-in-chief, crook, traitor, fraudster

common purpose stooge corrupt abuser Robert Peston – Common Purpose BBC New World Order and Media Standards Trust stooge at the BBC, conveyor of false news, rumour and propaganda.

UEA CRU common purpose stooge corrupt abuser Brandon Gough – Common Purpose Climate Research Unit stooge, Chancellor of UEA, scientific fraudster, corrupt abuser of public funds

police common purpose stooge corrupt abuser Hugh Orde – Common Purpose President of Association of Chief Police Officers (ACPO), bent-copper-in-chief

common purpose stooge corrupt abuser Francis Maude – Common Purpose NWO stooge, fake conservative, EU lapdog

europhile common purpose stooge corrupt abuser David Cameron – Common Purpose communitarian, fake conservative, fraud, NWO stooge, dissembler-in-chief, liar, warmonger, EU lapdog

professional liar common purpose stooge corrupt abuser Nick Clegg – Common Purpose stooge, serial liar, lapdog-in-chief

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...n_2143746.html
http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/11...ile-sex-abuse/

Last edited by goodness; 19-11-2013 at 11:21 AM.
Old 19-11-2013, 01:20 PM   #78032
thentherewere4

Remember THIS?

Matey Cap'n Ted and Cap'n Malpas trying to look just like regular guys down their local for a jar and a chat. Like it happened every day. McAlpine too but as you've seen all that before let's move on. Only problem was the dating and who else was there. Getty to the rescue. Here's another picture taken the same day. One that does appear in the archive, is dated and fully accredited.

Pictures taken and not available usually happens when an image is bought in it's entireity for exclusive - read private - circulation. Luckily for us whoever bought the first one left this one behind.

This is the second picture in the set. It was taken a little earlier in the day. You can tell because instead of the dark blacked out windows the winter sun is streaming through the side window of the Lounge Bar.

Now we can date Cap'n Nick. Cap'n Nick was born on the 6th June 1936. That means the Greek shipping magnate and crafty old salty dog was all of 37 years old when these pictures were taken with Heath in the pub at Cadesden. I guessed 'forties' as the age of the man. For a guess at the age of a crinkled old Greek, posing in dark glasses in the back row of a county pub on a dark night now seems that wasn't too rubbish at all.
Only the backs of the men can be seen but we do see two faces. Could that be McAlpine again, seated second from the right in the middle of the row with his head down? Google : McApline in images and you can check out McAlpine's love of green (and other colors) checked jackets. McAlpine and his checks. Yeah go have a checkerboard of fun. Treasurer for the Tories - checks cheques chequered checks or checked cheques. They just keep coming.
Finding Andrew Neil standing faceon and in the most trusted position behind Edward Heath wasn't too surprising. Neil was a man determined to succeed right from the very start.
Graduating from Glasgow University in 1971 with an MA (Hons) in Political Economy and Political Science Neil's first job was political adviser to the environment secretary in Edward Heath's Conservative Government. And Neil wasn't averse to a bevvy or too at the Chequers local when the occasion demanded.

Neil got his first non political job working for the Economist just days later. Leaving after a short stay Neil's politico talents were immediately spotted by Murdoch. Murdoch and he got on so well that in one guise or another Neil was destined to spend the rest of his working life in service to one or other of Murdoch's slimy publications

It's not Neil! It is Neil!

Which Neil? I hear you say.

OK let's see what else the man who could be/might not be Andrew Neil brought to the grim party held at Savile's sordid graveside in 2012.

thentherewere4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2013, 01:34 PM   #78033
goodness
Inactive

^ @ Thentherewere4 - Thank you for that post!

Andrew Neil

Who can forget Andrew Neil's "odd" interview with Savile - must watch:

Quote:
Is This Your Life Jimmy

Andrew Neil interviews Jimmy Savile on "Is This Your Life?" in 1995. He quizzes him about his liking for young girls, clearly discomforting the DJ, as well as asking him about his reputation for meanness and exploring his strange relationship with his mother.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=-mJ4a0ODPBM

Quote:

Andrew Neil

A regular feature of the Letters page is "Photo Opportunity", where correspondents concoct spurious reasons for the magazine to print a particular 1995 photo of journalist Andrew Neil embracing a young woman, often described as Asian or mistaken for former Miss India Pamella Bordes -- though she is fact African American. On the photograph's initial printing, it was learned that Neil found the photograph embarrassing, and the Eye has reprinted it frequently since. ... The magazine nicknamed him Brillo, after his wiry hair which is seen as bearing a resemblance to a form of kitchen scouring pad. In addition, it often misspells his surname with an extra L, in reference to Neil's relationship with Pamella Bordes, whose name is written with two Ls.
Quote:
(While at The Sunday Times in 1988, Neil met the former Miss India, Pamella Bordes, in a nightclub. The News of the World suggested she was an up-market prostitute.)

Quote:

Former Conservative MP Michael Portillo (centre) and former Sunday Times editor Andrew Neil (left) were smartly dressed as they joined dignitaries and world leaders for Thatcher's funeral

Neil was editor of The Sunday Times from 1983 until 1994. His hiring was controversial. It was argued that he was appointed by Rupert Murdoch over more experienced colleagues, such as Hugo Young and Brian MacArthur

Both clad in black, Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip stand outside St Paul's Cathedral. Her Majesty has only ever attended one other 'commoner' funeral - that of Sir Winston Churchill

Quote:

Grant Shapps, Andrew Neil, David Cameron and Fraser Nelson at The Spectator's summer reception.

Last night, a terrific party was held in Old Queen Street for The Spectator. Our editor Fraser Nelson, looking a little bleary eyed two days after the birth of his third child, still somehow managed to smile at Pippa Middleton, our sports and adventure correspondent.
Quote:
HACKGATE DAY 418: ANDREW NEIL CLAIMS MURDOCH WILL MOVE BSKYB TO EDINBURGH
By John Ward March 4, 2012

In a remarkable opinion expressed this afternoon on the BBC’s Sunday Politics, former Murdoch editor Andrew Neill (left) stated that he had “gleaned” while in Scotland last week that Rupert Murdoch will push very hard for a pro-Scottish independence vote “because he can then take BSkyB to Edinburgh and be clear of English justice”.

Neill’s comment will add fuel to rumours circulating for days that there was some form of Hackgate advantage for the Chippy anti-British Digger in backing Alex Salmond so overtly on Twitter, and then scuttling north to meet him a few days ago. For Slippery Salmond himself, of course, the kudos and employment likely to come from the shifting of at least part of News International to Scotland makes the deal extremely attractive.

The Slog understands, however, that there are also further potential bonuses in, shall I suggest, being able to monitor other legal affairs in Scotland more closely. More details to follow as and when I’ve stood that one up.

In the meantime, memo to David Cameron: this is what happens when you sup with the Devil. The world’s most multinational man called Murdoch (is he Aussie, Yank, Chinese or Jock?) gets his final revenge on the Britain that lampooned him as an Oxbridge student…and drastically reduces any chance the Prime Minister had of keeping Scotland in the United Kingdom.

PS This is the same “humble” Rupert Merdeschlock who could barely remember his name in front of the CM&S Committee last year.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recurri...in_Private_Eye
http://hat4uk.wordpress.com/2012/03/...-to-edinburgh/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Neil

Last edited by goodness; 19-11-2013 at 04:16 PM.
Old 19-11-2013, 04:25 PM   #78034
goodness
Inactive

Quote:
Jimmy Savile’s driver denies 32 sex counts in court
THE former chauffeur of shamed DJ Jimmy Savile appeared in court yesterday to deny 32 sex offences, including raping a girl under 16.

Sat, November 16, 2013

Teret faces charges of of rape, attempted rape and gross indecency on girls 13 to 17 years old

Teret, of Altrincham, Greater Manchester, is accused of offences involving 14 girls under 16 and a 17-year-old girl.

He entered the dock for the preliminary hearing at Manchester Crown Court wearing a suit, black coat and purple scarf, and nodded to confirm his name.

He faces 15 counts of rape of a female under 16, one count of rape on a 17 year-old, attempted rape of a girl under 16, six counts of indecent assault of a girl under 16, three counts of indecent assault of a girl under 14 and one count of gross indecency with a child under 13. (i.e. 12 or younger)

Teret also faces two counts of conspiracy to rape a girl under 16, one count of possession of extreme pornography, one count of possession of prohibited images and one count of possession of an indecent image of a child.

'Ugly Ray' is the former flat-mate of sex predator Savile

All the alleged offences are said to have taken place in Manchester

His barrister indicated Teret would contest the charges against him. Following the 30-minute hearing he was granted bail until he appears again at the same court on April 17 next year for a formal plea and case management hearing.

All the alleged offences are said to have taken place in Manchester, with the most dating back to the 1960s and 1970s. Greater Manchester Police have stated that the claims against him are not linked to the national Operation Yewtree inquiry into abuse by Savile.

Two other men appeared alongside Teret in the dock, William Harper, 65, of Stretford, Manchester and Alan Ledger, 62, of Altrincham, after they were charged as part of the same investigation.

They too would be entering not guilty pleas, the court was told.

Both men were also granted bail yesterday by Judge Peter Lakin to reappear with Teret on April 17.
Quote:

Ray Teret, 72, is a former flat-mate of Savile who worked at stations including Radio Caroline under the nickname “Ugly Ray”.
Ray Teret Born in Salisbury, Wiltshire, Ray had worked as a warehouse clerk, apprentice heating engineer and waiter at the Ritz Ballroom in Manchester before landing his job with Radio Caroline.

Writing in Monitor magazine some twenty years later, Ray owned up to be being somewhat economical with the truth at his Caroline audition: “I said I'd worked in a Mecca dance hall for two years. I didn't lie to them. They never asked me if I'd played (any) records!” From waiter to broadcaster in one jump, he joined Radio Caroline North in August 1965, using his mother's nick-name for him on the air. He became known as “Ugli” Ray Teret. His theme tune was Jungle Fever by The Tornados but he also used The Ugly Bug Ball by Burl Ives.

Ray invested the money he earned on Caroline in a boutique on the Isle of Man, which was run by his sister Janet. Through her brother, Janet got to know the other Caroline DJs and she fell in love with Mick Luvzit. Offshore radio's first and only on air wedding took place on 20th September 1966 when the two married.

Ray had left the station by this time and has since been heard on both the BBC and commercial stations, notably Manchester's Piccadilly Radio and Signal Radio in Stoke on Trent. Ray has very kindly sent us a photo, taken for a national newspaper, of himself with The Beatles.

His website is www.rayteret.com. See also the Manchester Beat site.)
Quote:

Savile & Teret

'Father' and 'son': Savile (pictured left with Teret, left, and another man) referred to his chauffeur as 'my son,' and in response Teret called Savile 'father'

When asked what sort of girls Jimmy liked, Teret said: ‘I think Jim, preferred girly girls rather than smart girls... girls who are prepared to do a cartwheel and jump and dance and have a giggle and a laugh.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...atmate-2796202
http://www.manchesterbeat.com/djs/rayteret/rayteret.php
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/443...ounts-in-court
http://www.offshoreradio.co.uk/djst2v.htm
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...cion-rape.html

Last edited by goodness; 20-11-2013 at 01:21 AM.
Old 19-11-2013, 07:58 PM   #78035
oonalu

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback View Post
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-24980765

A few concerns about this. On one hand, obviously, it's fantastic news that access to these vile images will be blocked. But what worries me is whether or not there's a hidden agenda here. The government has had the technology to do this for a long time and should have done it ages ago - but didn't. Everyone knows that the powers-that-be have put more time and energy into protecting corporate interests by blocking music and movie file-sharing sites than they have into blocking child pornography. As usual, their priorities have been completely wrong.

So WHY is David Scam Moron suddenly making such a big deal out of this now? Could it be because the algorithms which the search engines used to block the images will also block many of the words and phrases which researchers on threads like this use to gather information? For example, if I type phrases like "was Jimmy Savile a paedo?" or "politicians + child abuse" into Google, will my searches now be blocked because the words will be banned due to Cameron's initiative?

100,000 search terms seems like an awful lot of words and phrases to block. In the interests of transparency I think there should be some independent oversight on which words get added to that list.

Got it in one, anything these bastards care to do has a hidden agenda.
Bullington boy Scameron need to be careful though that he is not accused of being on a gay witch hunt
Old 19-11-2013, 08:39 PM   #78036
oonalu

Default Vile paisley ice rink

http://news.google.com/newspapers?id...y+savile&hl=en
Old 20-11-2013, 12:33 AM   #78037
oonalu

http://news.google.com/newspapers?id...rged+fee&hl=en
Old 20-11-2013, 03:37 AM   #78038
cropper7
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkick View Post
Definitely odd and dodgy circle...

Amongst friends and brother priests - left to right Canon O'Connell, Fr Stephen Judge, Fr Daniel Foley, Fr Thomas Mullen and the then Archbishop Keith Patrick O'Brien at St Patrick's Chapel House Kilsyth c1986.

THE Vatican are investigating a Scots priest over abuse allegations dating back more than 30 years.

A police inquiry was launched into the claims against Father Thomas Mullen.

Two alleged victims, who are now in their 30s and 40s, gave statements and the priest was arrested, the Record can reveal.

Prosecutors have now decided not to proceed with the case because too much time had passed between the alleged offences.

But the Catholic Church consider the claims to be so serious that they are conducting their own investigation.

Then there`s Canon O'Connell,

Fr O'Connell then came here to St Patrick's Kilsyth in 1972 arriving on the same day as his new assistant Priest, Fr. Keith Patrick O'Brien, now His Eminence Keith Patrick Cardinal O'Brien.

His next appointment was to change his life in many ways as he was then seconded to the BBC at Hatchend in London for almost 2 whole years where he was to work as a consultant on Catholic & Religious broadcasting making many radio and TV appearances whilst working for Fr. Angelus Andrew who was Head of Religious Affairs in the BBC at that time. This posting would give him access to many famous personalities which considerably influenced his ability to organize public events in subsequent years!

Fr O'Connell was active in Kilsyth in the community in many other ways. He was a founder member of the Kilsyth Rotary Club. During the Queen's Silver Jubilee year in 1977 he was Co Chairman of the Cumbernauld and Kilsyth Silver Jubilee Committee and he can be seen in the picture below meeting Prince Charles to discuss the Jubilee Youth Camp which took place at Westerwood the following year.

For many years Fr O'Connell famously kept a mynah bird - which he trained to speak. It had a large and sometimes choice vocabulary! The bird was kept in a large cage in front garden of the Parish House where it could talk to passers by in the Low Craigends. Unfortunately this had the side effect that from some of the passers by, it learned a larger and more colourfull vocabulary than any resident of the Parish House would otherwise ever have! Fr O'Connell also used the bird to great effect to attract the youth to his children's Masses of which he was very fond and which are remembered by a generation of Kilsyth's Catholic men and women!

Fr O'Connell was appointed by Cardinal Gray to be one of the Scottish Priests who would organise and plan for the visit of His Holiness Pope John Paul ii in June 1982 where he was to address the Youth of Scotland at Murrayfiled Stadium Edinburgh and say Mass at Belahouston Park Glasgow. Much of the planning work was done at Westminster Diocese in London and this involved Fr O'Connell in much travel between London and Scotland. On one such visit his friend, the highly sucessful businessman and founder of Kwik-fit, Sir Tom Farmer, discovered that Fr O'Connell's shedulle was very tight and he offered to fly him to London on his private Jet.

Partly because of his association with the BBC, Fr O'Connell was no stranger to celebrity which he used to good effect either for fund raising or for community events. Now, summer rock festivals are commonplace but there was a time when they were uncommon and one well remembered event set up by Fr O'Connell was the staging of a free open air concert in Kilsyth in 1976 by the Bay City Rollers, then at the height of their fame. He vaguely knew Tam Paton their manager but his secretary wouldn't let him in to his office after he had outlined why he was there - to get the Bay City Rollers to play Kilsyth - for free! But eventually she relented and he was allowed to make an audacious request which ultimately lead to another chapter of Kilsyth's recent history being written! The Colzium was taken over and a free open air concert was staged with many supporting acts and headlined by The Bay City Rollers.

Sir Jimmy Savile OBE KCSG was a frequent visitor during the period when he had a hit TV show 'Jim'll Fix It' or was in between presenting 'Top of the Pops' or hosting a show on Radio 1 and could often be seen at 10 O'clock Mass of a morning, sporting a kilt. You could always tell when he was in Kilsyth as his white jaguar car was parked outside the Parish House.
Another dodgy character pic from the same time in Kilsyth. Note Kevin Kelly 2nd from right of the Kelly Family who owned Celtic - boss of Jock Stein pictured above. Kevin Kelly was involved in the cover up of near 30 years of abuse at Celtic boys club as he wanted the name of celtic kept clean at all times. He was president of the boys club n jock stein was honoury president.

What is it folk say about boys or sports clubs being used as fronts for deviants...

James Torbett and Frank Cairney of Celtic boys club abused boys in Scotland, England, Norway, Spain and America amongst other places and it was well known at celtic. Liam Brady manager at the time of the 91 scandal involving frank cairney agreed not to go to the police - Liam Brady then went on to be the head of Arsenal Youth until this year.

What a coincidence that Kevin Kelly should be in photo above eh. Even more of a coincidence James Torbett being owner of the trophy centre at the time who had a deal with celtic and had Kevin Kelly as a director too along with Jack McGinn of Celtic in another company.

Torbett was also a director of Fairbridge in Scotland for vulnerable kids that later became part of yes... The Princes Trust. His fellow directors at the time included none other than...

Sir David McNee - ex Met police commissioner
the hon sir William McAlpine - brother of Lord McAlpine
Lord McCluskey - judge

When the Celtic abuse scandal came out the lady sheriff said it wouldnt go to a higher court as the supporting letters for Torbett moved her to tears - no wonder given his circle of 'friends' above.

penn-state-v-parkhead.tumblr.com

3 years of articles on the Celtic scandal - but you won't get any mention of it in the press now - it is toxic for some reason - maybe the people involved? Weird when you think of broken boys into men and lives ruined for what those boys and unknown must have suffered and yet no real justice or compensation akin to the Penn State scandal.

What could have went on in Kilsyth where you have Kelly, Saville, O'Brien, Jock Stein, O'Connell, Tam Paton n the Bay City Rollers etc all around the same time and Prince Charles himself....

Also 1 time boxing champ Ken Buchanan pictured above there at the camp meeting Prince Charles - 1 with a very dodgy private life.

I was at that Jubilee camp but in the mid 80s - heaven knows it makes me feel sick. Its setting was certainly set for those who wouldnt know any better.

People that were abusers, handlers and purchasers possibly all in the one area and same photos.
cropper7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2013, 05:16 AM   #78039
goodness
Inactive

Welcome Cropper7 and thank you for your post.
Quote:
"What is it folk say about boys or sports clubs being used as fronts for deviants..."
I think Savile, & his associates in the sporting world (beyond the marathons, cycling & wrestling), need more looking into - including the boys & girls clubs.
Old 20-11-2013, 09:02 AM   #78040
lurker

talking of Celtic.... Dr. McGerryCann worked for the club's medical team.
lurker is offline   Reply With Quote