jayjay107
Inactive

Sarah Caplin is a British producer and television executive at ITV, married to
TV presenter Nick Ross
for more than twenty-five years.[1] She was educated
at the University of York. She was one of the founders of Childline, together
with her cousin Esther Rantzen and is a former Deputy Secretary of the BBC

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Caplin

And Richie Cogan the other founder listed.

Last edited by jayjay107; 18-06-2013 at 05:52 PM.
jayjay107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2013, 05:51 PM   #70062
goodness
Inactive

Default More on NSPCC and whom they support:

Mark Wood, chairman of trustees for NSPCC and ChildLine

Quote:
Mark Wood, chairman of trustees for NSPCC and ChildLine

Last night children’s campaigner Esther Rantzen received support from Mark Wood, chairman of trustees for NSPCC and ChildLine, after it was claimed she was told about Jimmy Savile 18 years ago but failed to act.

Mr Wood said: “Very few people have done so much for vulnerable children. In my view she is irreplaceable.”

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/352...ys-Ben-Fellows

Last edited by goodness; 18-06-2013 at 05:51 PM.
goodness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2013, 05:56 PM   #70063
aperice
Inactive

http://www.facebook.com/ChannelIslandsNameShame

http://www.thebaldtruthjersey.co.uk/index.htm
aperice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2013, 06:00 PM   #70064
buster

Default Broadmoor

Byline: VICKY SMITH [email protected]

VILE Jimmy Savile
For the leader of the English cricket team's Barmy Army, popularly known as Jimmy Saville, see Vic Flowers.
Sir James Wilson Vincent Savile OBE, KCSG (born 31 October 1926), commonly known as Jimmy Savile preyed on vulnerable patients at all-girl discos he ran at Broadmoor psychiatric Hospital psychiatric hospital
n.
A hospital for the care and treatment of patients affected with acute or chronic mental illness. Also called mental hospital. , it emerged last night.

The sexual predator The term sexual predator is used pejoratively to describe a person seen as obtaining or trying to obtain sexual contact with another person in a metaphorically predatory manner. used his unlimited access on the wards to recruit the young women for his private parties where he exclusively installed himself as DJ.

Dressed up as "therapeutic entertainment", his discos in the 70s, which Savile insisted on making, "lasses only" - gave him the opportunity to mingle with unsuspecting victims, away from staff.

Fears of "systematic abuse" at the dance nights will now add pressure on the Department of Health's probe into how and why Savile was appointed to a leading role at the high security psychiatric hospital.

Last night a source said: "Savile did whatever he wanted at Broadmoor and nobody could stop him."

As accusations against the shamed star last night continued to mount, the Daily Mirror can also reveal Savile arranged for 60 patients, including convicted murderers, to be granted early release.

But for the patients who remained, Savile used his trusted status at the hospital in Crowthorne, Berks, to organise day trips for patients to the Queen's back garden at Windsor Great Park
There are also places called Windsor Park.

Windsor Great Park (locally referred to simply as the Great Park) is a large deer park and Crown Estate of 5,000 acres, to the south of the town of Windsor on the border of Berkshire and Surrey in and aboard a luxury boat on the Thames. He also invited bands the hospital grounds, then home to patients including Yorkshire Ripper Peter Sutcliffe and gangland boss Ronnie Kray kray (krī) [Rus.,=edge], administrative and territorial unit of Russia. There are seven krays, or territories, within Russia. They are: Altai Territory, Khabarovsk Territory, Krasnodar Territory, Krasnoyarsk Territory, Maritime Territory, Perm , to stage exclusive concerts.

A former employee at Broadmoor, who knew Savile but asked not to be named, said: "He had access to all areas. He went where he wanted and spoke to whoever he wanted to. He spoke to all the patients. He would just walk up and have a chat. He was always there."

Savile's influence was so powerful, the shamed star was allowed to run regular parties for female patients with help from the Friends of Broadmoor charity. A nurse working at the hospital at the time of the disco in 1970 said after the first party: "The discotheque provides entertainment and a therapeutic atmosphere and is much enjoyed."

Savile, who owned nightclubs Maison Royale and Le Cardinal in Bournemouth in the 70s, was the DJ at the launch event and subsequent discos. He would play records and mingle with female patients, housed in two blocks at the hospital.

In 1982 Savile even organised a boat party for patients starting at the wealthy village of Wargrave for a day trip along the Thames. Security fears at the time were shrugged off by staff, who said nurses had volunteered to join the patients. In another treat for patients at Broadinto moor, which stopped housing women in 2007, he held a picnic at Windsor Great Park, owned by the Crown. He also staged a rock concert at Broadmoor headlined by pop band Roxon Roadshow in 1982.

The Jim'll Fix It star, who had a flat in the grounds, volunteered at the hospital for 20 years before he was made head of a task force to plug a PS20million deficit in 1988. The DJ was considered by the Department of Health as the ideal person to fix the hospital's finances and advise on welfare.

After taking over in the position, Savile organised for 60 patients to be released to less secure facilities, claiming they had been cured.

Savile said of Broadmoor in January 1989: "There's a marvellous atmosphere there and some of them have been in a long time.

"At some stage in their unfortunate lives they have contracted a form of violent behaviour. That has now been rectified."

The Department of Health said at the time in a statement: "It is fair to say Jimmy Savile can take a lot of credit for this."

Conservative John RedwoodJohn Alan Redwood (born 15 June 1951 in Dover, Kent) is a British Conservative Party politician and Member of Parliament for Wokingham. Formerly Secretary of State for Wales in John Major's Cabinet, he challenged Major for the leadership of the Conservative Party in 1995.
..... Click the link for more information., MP for Wokingham when patients were released, said: "If it is not the case there was a proper professional who approved this and Jimmy Savile had too much influence over this decision, that is an absolute scandal.

SENIOR BBC BBC
in full British Broadcasting Corp.

Publicly financed broadcasting system in Britain. A private company at its founding in 1922, it was replaced by a public corporation under royal charter in 1927. figure Jeremy Vine yesterday admitted the BBC has questions to answer over Savile who he described as "one of the most serious predatory paedophiles in criminal history - and he was

Sourse
http://www.thefreelibrary.com/SEX+BE.....-a0309920202
buster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2013, 06:06 PM   #70065
bossman10

Quote:
Originally Posted by casey_lu View Post
New Leah McGrath Goodman interview from Jersey - 'We will name them!'

http://theneedleblog.wordpress.com/

I think this is the correct link

http://theneedleblog.wordpress.com/2...-these-people/
bossman10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2013, 06:08 PM   #70066
buster

ARROGANT Jimmy Savile
For the leader of the English cricket team's Barmy Army, popularly known as Jimmy Saville, see Vic Flowers.
Sir James Wilson Vincent Savile OBE, KCSG (born 31 October 1926), commonly known as Jimmy Savile bragged about being allowed access all areas to hospitals where he is alleged to have preyed on vulnerable patients.

He told of his life as a "very special voluntary worker" as he roamed freely around Broadmoor, Leeds General Infirmary Leeds General Infirmary, also known as the LGI, or more correctly, the General Infirmary at Leeds, is a large teaching hospital based in the centre of Leeds, West Yorkshire and is part of The Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust. and Stoke Mandeville hospital Stoke Mandeville Hospital is a large hospital in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, England, it is one of three hospitals in the Buckinghamshire Hospitals NHS Trust. It is one of the largest hospitals in Europe and is able to boast the largest spinal injuries department in the world. .

And he said in an interview: "I chose to stay single so I could embrace my three hospitals."

Savile admitted he was surprised when he was put in charge of Broadmoor, saying: "Civil servants must be going potty."

He claimed the Department of Health had trouble understanding his work with the secure hospital.

However, his influence over the day-to-day running only increased.

His role as head of a taskforce running Broadmoor included setting staff hours and pay. The DJ, who died last year aged 84, claimed criticism was due to his outsider status.

In the 1988 interview, he said: "The establishment, who have been trained for success in a totally different way to me, can't comprehend somebody that they have seen on TV suddenly turning up at one of the greatest undertakings in the world."

His appointment came after 20 years of volunteering at Broadmoor, where he claimed he was on first-name terms with all staff and patients, including Yorkshire Ripper Software that extracts raw audio data from a music CD. See ripping and MP3. Peter Sutcliffe.

In 1986, he said: "Every time I drive past the sign saying 'Broadmoor Hospital No Admittance' I feel deeply honoured. I can pass it and nobody will stop me."

The Department of Health have launched an investigation into Savile's appointment.

http://www.thefreelibrary.com/Savile...s.-a0309901695
buster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2013, 06:08 PM   #70067
unseen_influencer

Default Ian Skipper, Esther Rantzen, Ben Hardwick

Skipper and Rantzen first met via the That's Life appeal for Ben Hardwick, who needed a new liver.

The first Hardwick charity wound up in 1998 and a new one was created.

The current contract address is in Barnes, not far from Rocks Lane...

just a coincidence.

“I began to get really keen, for every man at the bottom of his heart believes that he is a born detective.” Sir Edward Leithen in "The Power House" by John Buchan

http://unseen-influences.blogspot.com
unseen_influencer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2013, 06:10 PM   #70068
troyhand
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by consciously worried View Post
Question re Troyhand posts yesterday. Do you remember how many you post in a day. The reason I ask is I think one is missing.

I read on the bus, having opened the pages at home. Sometimes they don't all open, like this morning. I was able to see pages 106150 and 106151 and I believe there was a link on 106150 that interested me (can't remember how). It was a smallish post, no more than my screen, with an Australian newspaper link. I genuinely cannot remember why I had a mental note to open the link when I got to work but I can't find it now.
When goodness posted the info about Savile being a porter at Broadmoor, I went googling and got it confused with Stoke Mandeville, where they started the Special Olympics back at the same time.
My gut says Savile had connections back then too and would have been involved with this, and since he loved publicity and he loved raping victims who were disabled. I can bet that he was involved with Stoke too somehow.

I printed an article about a welsh coalminer recovering at Stoke Mandeville which talked of him swimming in a poll with two other people. One was "a coalminer from Scotland", but they said he was a "patient", which I didn't catch at first. So that wouldn't mean anything about Savile. So I deleted the post. But kept the post up with the archery pic at Stoke Mandeville, because the guy in the pic staring at the camera still gives me the creeps, even though it probably could be anyone, but I still believe Savile had something to do with these events.

Here's the link I deleted about Welsh coalminer at Stoke.
http://trove.nla.gov.au/ndp/del/arti...oke mandeville

Here's link to Stoke archery pic
http://trove.nla.gov.au/ndp/del/arti...oke mandeville

I'm going to keep looking in Stoke and the Special Olympics. I'm also interested in his involvement with Carstairs mental institution which seems to have his footprints all over it.

Also, I found a link between Rolf Harris and a very disgusting artist named Donald Friend, who was friends with Sydney Nolan, who's art collection Lord McAlpo loved to buy. And the search goes on.

Last edited by troyhand; 18-06-2013 at 06:23 PM.
troyhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2013, 06:14 PM   #70069
welshwitch
Banned

Default JERSEY+Channel Islands - named and shamed

Cheers! Interesting info.

Worth a deeper review to see if we can make connections re dates and names - for small islands there seem to be a lot of PAEDOS.
welshwitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2013, 06:18 PM   #70070
welshwitch
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodness View Post
Background info on Childline

Have we seen these?

Time to listen (1994)
Children living away from home (1997)

http://adc.bmj.com/content/82/4/283.full
Interesting how there are variations on the DETAIL of how CHILDLINE was created.

Quote:
In 1986, Esther invited Thats Life! audiences to write in with their experiences of childhood cruelty for a subsequent programme, Childwatch. Around 3,000 responded, often revealing experience of sexual abuse.
Phone lines were set up for 48 hours after the programme ended, and 50,000 children attempted to call.
Quote:
Esthers house is a handsome Georgian home overlooking Hampstead Heath elegant, but warm, with quirky touches and family photos. On the kitchen wall is the marriage certificate, in Hebrew and English, commemorating the second wedding ceremony between herself and her late husband, Desmond Wilcox in 1999 (Desmond converted to Judaism before he died in 2000 and became more devout than Esther, who remains agnostic, yet proud of her Jewish heritage).
http://www.greatbritishlife.co.uk/ce...sted_1_1643255
Old 18-06-2013, 06:24 PM   #70071
welshwitch
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unseen_influencer View Post
Ian Skipper underwrote the first three years of Childline. (Wiki; some sources say first year).

http://www.burnleyexpress.net/news/l...dies-1-1692659

Barbados, where Tony Blair takes holidays in Cliff Richard's villa...
We looked at Skipper before - I think concluded he was genuine - but the BARBADOS location always give rise to a ?n.

In some of the Stuart Hall reports it seems that some complaints were made of abuse - OVERSEAS - but these were not taken into account because they took place in OTHER JURISDICTIONS.

Bear in mind Spain age of consent is I think 13/14 - but they are looking to raise it to 16. PORTUGAL (Kitty and Maddie territory) is 12 or 13........ need to check.

It's quite poss that abuses took place of youngsters who would be deemed underage in UK - but within limits in the country/jurisdiction where the abuse occurred. Probs the reason so many of the SLEBS like having property overseas - AUSTRALIA AND McSLIME territory spring to mind. Loads of stories from that neck of the woods about abuse of aboriginal children.
Old 18-06-2013, 06:47 PM   #70072
goodness
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by welshwitch View Post
Interesting how there are variations on the DETAIL of how CHILDLINE was created.

http://www.greatbritishlife.co.uk/ce...sted_1_1643255

Account from Rantzen on how there was controversy about Childline initially and Rantzen said to Thatcher that "We could not possibly have launched so successfully without your help.”

So prime minister Thatcher, according to Rantzen, was invaluable to the starting of Childline.

Quote:
May 2013 at 09:00

*This is an extract from my new book MEMORIES OF MARGARET THATCHER,
Iain Dale

http://www.iaindale.com/posts/2013/0...esther-rantzen

By Esther Rantzen

I came up with the idea for ChildLine in 1986, (0800 1111, free, confidential, open 24/7) and there were plenty of people at the time who were horrified by the concept that abused children could be encouraged to ask for help themselves, on their own initiative. But Mrs Thatcher understood immediately that an anonymous helpline is the only way abused or neglected children could be helped. Child abuse, especially child sexual abuse, is a secret crime. It usually goes undetected by any helping agency. ChildLine offers abused children their one safe way to seek help, and protection.

Given the controversy around the idea, it was a thrill for the ChildLine team when very soon after our launch she hosted a reception at Number Ten for us. (There is a picture of her with some of the stars who came, Frank Bruno, David Frost, Susan Hampshire). But even more crucial than the celebrities we were able to invite were the philanthropists and the government ministers to whom we were able to describe our work. I stood in the receiving line next to the Prime Minister, pinching myself because I couldn’t believe I was in such distinguished company, as the rich, famous and powerful shook our hands. There was a momentary lull in the line of guests, and Mrs Thatcher turned to me.
Miss Rantzen,”she said, “What are the long-term effects of child abuse?”

It was a big question, and I answered carefully. “Well, Prime Minister,” I replied, “If everything we learn as children about love, and trust, and loyalty, we learn first of all from our parents, and if instead we learn from them shame, and fear, and betrayal, it’s not surprising that abuse victims often end up with broken marriages, or in addiction units, or psychiatric hospitals, or prison.” By the time I had finished Mrs Thatcher’s famous blue eyes had glazed, and I thought, “Dammit, I’ve bored her. I’ve spent a life-time boring my family, and decades boring the viewers, now I’ve bored the Prime Minister.”

Then the guests began arriving again, and we continued shaking hands. Then Mrs Thatcher brought out on the embroidered footstool she always stood on so as to be seen and heard by everyone, and started her speech. She talked about the NSPCC (of which she was a constant supporter) and Christmas time (which was approaching) as a time to think about children, and then she said “You know, if everything we learn as children about love, and trust and loyalty we learn first of all from our parents, and if instead we learn from them shame, and fear, and betrayal…..” and she went on, word perfect, exactly as I had inadvertently briefed her. I stood next to her, with two thoughts in my head. Firstly, gratitude that I had not intended that to be my speech, because I was speaking second. And then, awe, at how brilliantly she had taken a brief, recognized information she could use, and used it, perfectly.

I spoke next, nervously reading every word, describing the suffering of the children who were ringing ChildLine. The third speaker was a survivor, who was fund-raising for us. She took my place on the footstool and looked around the grand stateroom, filled with distinguished guests. “My father,” she began, “was a Mason and a policeman, and I tell you that because I want you to understand how respected he was in our community. But nobody knew what he did to us children, once the front door had closed behind him.” And then the memories and the occasion overwhelmed her, and she broke down in tears.

She got down, and disappeared into the crowd, and I took her place on the footstool and explained that it was too late to do anything to protect yesterday’s children, like her. However, she had told me that she was determined to do everything she could to save today’s and tomorrow’s children, like her own daughters, and that was why she was raising money for ChildLine. Then I got off the footstool, and went to look for her. Someone said, “She’s in the Prime Minister’s private study.”

So I followed her, and found myself in a room with comfortable sofas, our fund-raiser sitting on one of them, and the Prime Minister bustling around filling a glass of water for her, and finding a towel for her to dry her eyes. As I arrived, Mrs Thatcher was saying “Now, my dear, you can stay here as long as you want. And cry if you want to, it’s better to let your feeling out, don’t try and bottle them up. That will only make you feel worse”. I watched, hugely impressed. Was this really the “Iron Lady”? This was an empathetic woman, instinctively saying and doing the simple, right, comforting and supportive things. I said, “Don’t worry, Prime Minister, I’ll stay here, you go back to the reception,” and when she was sure we didn’t need any more help from her, she went back to the party.

But that wasn’t quite the end of the story. On my way home with my husband, Desmond, we stopped to buy an evening paper, and there on the front page in a huge headline was the report, “Prime Minister comforts sobbing victim of abuse in Number Ten. At a ChildLine reception today…..” So her team had spotted what I had seen, the Iron Lady showing a compassionate heart, had decided to use it, and ChildLine was also given helpful publicity for our work.

So I treasured the memory of the consummate politician, who could take a brief, show instinctive compassion, with a highly professional team to support her, and use the whole event to support the work of an important new charity.

Later she came to visit our offices, and said, “You call ChildLine a helpline, I call it a life line.” And quietly, pausing in one of our corridors, she pulled out of her iconic handbag a personal cheque from her, a generous donation to ChildLine.

Towards the end of her life, Lady Thatcher attended a Women of the Year Lunch. She had been advised not to make any more public speeches, but typically she had ignored the advice, and spoke eloquently about history, and her feelings about her country. Afterwards I went up to her and said, “Lady Thatcher, I want to thank you for the wonderful support you gave ChildLine in our earliest days. We could not possibly have launched so successfully without your help.”

Last edited by goodness; 18-06-2013 at 08:19 PM.
goodness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2013, 06:53 PM   #70073
troyhand
Banned

Post Margaret, Snowden and Jimmy

http://trove.nla.gov.au/ndp/del/article/51272997
The Australian Women's Weekly
Wednesday 26 April 1967

PRINCESS MARGARET WEARS A WIG

Long-haired Princess Margaret dancing with Lord Snowdon (also with hair longer than the conventional men's cut). Not since the surprise of her wedding-day style - a hairpiece piled high in a tiara - had she changed her hair so radically.

The long hairpiece Princess Margaret wore to present the Carl-Alan Awards for dancing at London's Empire Ballroom attracted all eyes, Only the day before, the Princess and Lord Snowdon returned from the 10 day "second-honeymoon" holiday at exclusive Lyford Cay, in the Bahamas, that refuted rumors of their marriage break-up.

Little more than a week before, (above pic), the short-haired Princess in the Bahamas.
(Right pic) British disc jockey Jimmy Saville receives the Carl-Alan Award for Nancy Sinatra, who won it for her record "Boots."

Did Jimmy help save Margie and Lord Snowjob's marriage too?

Last edited by troyhand; 18-06-2013 at 06:55 PM.
Old 18-06-2013, 07:16 PM   #70074
welshwitch
Banned

Default Childline Rantzen Thatcher Politics

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodness View Post

Account from Rantzen on how there was controversy about Childline initially and Rantzen said to Thatcher that "We could not possibly have launched so successfully without your help.”

So prime minister Thatcher, according to Rantzen, was invaluable to the starting of Childline.
N i C E

Quote:
In Running Out of Tears Esther Rantzen, founder of ChildLine, tells Jo's story, together with those of many other survivors. Each of these tales is testament to the achievement of ChildLine in teaching the nation how to listen to children who are suffering abuse and giving a voice to the most vulnerable group in society.The book also details landmark events in the last 25 years of ChildLine's existence: The crucial involvement of Princess Diana; The support from then Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher;
http://www.pickabook.co.uk/bookdetai...=9781849541626

Thatcher's PAEDO POPULATED Politics.

Odd that such references are EXCLUDED/OMITTED from the CHILDLINE wiki pages and background info? (Esther and Childline wiki have been subject to lots of editing recently) Wonder why *innocent face*
Old 18-06-2013, 07:39 PM   #70075
troyhand
Banned

http://www.times-series.co.uk/news/3...motional_gold/
The Times Series
Wednesday 24th December 2008

Saville suits up to go for promotional gold
By Rod Kitson

PUTZ ALERT!

JIMMY Saville donned a suit for the first time in 30 years when he visited Golders Green last week.

Saville, famous for wearing garish tracksuits, was promoting friend Warren Gold’s tailors, Gold and Son, in Golders Green Road.

Dressed in a dapper black pin-striped suit, the ex-DJ said: “This is terrific — I daren’t look at myself in the mirror because I might be converted to wearing a whistle and flute.

Saville’s relationship with the shop owner began in the swinging Sixties.

“In 1964 when Top of the Pops started, I used to visit Warren’s shop on Carnaby Street. He thought it was a terrific idea that I wear all this outrageous gear, because in those days it was outrageous.

Friends for 47 years, Saville visited Mr Gold’s new shop on Thursday to advertise a promotion selling suits for £1.

“I’ve been meaning to come here to say hello to him — today’s the day, and he’s worked a flanker on me by making me climb into a suit.”

Chomping on a regulation cigar, Saville explained he is not a fan of formal wear.

You wear a suit for weddings and funerals, and I don’t do either, because I reckon they’re both the same,” he said.

I’m a single fella. To walk about like this, ladies might start to fancy you.

No girl in her right mind would go out with a geezer in a tracksuit, so that suits me down to the ground
.”

Out of his comfort zone, he concluded: “I shall now rush and put a tracksuit back on.”

The £1 promotion continues over Christmas — customers can buy one suit for £100, and get the second for £1. Mr Gold was quick to dismiss the credit crunch, and said: “Business is good at the moment because we’re selling suits for a pound.”

The promotion is on now, then, now then.......

I'm gonna kvetch now.
Old 18-06-2013, 07:44 PM   #70076
sukeygunn

Quote:
Originally Posted by troyhand View Post

...dee said he would get kenny lynch's "heavies" to come after the girl, mr buzzard said.[/b]
..[/indent]
This really stuck out to me, troyhand. Kenny Lynch's heavies? Like this guy?

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...ostcount=43931

More Mecca connections. The Savile family firm! Well, sort of.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...Joey-Pyle.html

http://www.darkforce.com/caesars/vip.htm

(scroll to the bottom for a deeply sinister looking Mr Conrad.)

http://www.vaudeville-golfing-societ...ssic%20018.jpg

Kenny and Jessy.
sukeygunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2013, 07:56 PM   #70077
oonalu

"I HAVE a reputation in this business as a man who knows a lot but who says very little."

http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1G1-1071...1A617F1371193F
Old 18-06-2013, 07:57 PM   #70078
troyhand
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sukeygunn View Post
..[/indent]
This really stuck out to me, troyhand. Kenny Lynch's heavies? Like this guy?

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...ostcount=43931

More Mecca connections. The Savile family firm! Well, sort of.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...Joey-Pyle.html

http://www.darkforce.com/caesars/vip.htm

(scroll to the bottom for a deeply sinister looking Mr Conrad.)

http://www.vaudeville-golfing-societ...ssic%20018.jpg

Kenny and Jessy.
Then there's favourite Mecca employee Alan Ferris, who hired Jimmy at the Leeds disco, and his brothers, whose "Family" were in the "construction business" building the dance halls for Mecca.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...post1061566267

another Murderer's Club
Old 18-06-2013, 07:59 PM   #70079
white horse
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dystopian_future View Post
By far the most interesting detail of the whole Savile affair is his links with the Yorkshire Ripper. If there is anything more to be found out about Savile then I think that's the jackpot.

I think there are serial killers and murderers out there who are basically fall guys for group-based activity, probably satanic in nature. If such groups contain powerful high-profile enough people then they probably have immunity from prosecution, with help from the courts, the intelligence services, etc. Low-level grunt takes the fall and gets a hefty settlement and cushy sentence. Can then be suicided later if unstable.

Or I may possibly have read too much Jack the Ripper folklore!
You describe exactly the Dutroux case.

Yes Savile is all over the Ripper case, from beginning to end. ANOTHER major file. He apparantly had met Sutcliffe before the murders, possibly in night clubs in Leeds or Manchester. Some Ripper activity, especially early on, took place in view of savile's Roundhay Park flat. Savile was identified TWICE to police by members of the public as being at scene of crime roughly at time of murder. Sutclife mentions Savile and his flat during the trial. A criminal psychologist has affirmed that Savile's MO fits in with the Ripper murders.

A quick overview;

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...ut-savile.html

Definitely one I will be returning to in more detail later on.

Or I may possibly have read too much Jack the Ripper folklore!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_%28name%29
EDIT - btw James/Jimmy is an equivalent of the Greek form of the Hebrew name Iacubus, Jacob, and its diminutive JACK (also a dim of John) so no, you are not far off actually. And If Vile was the Yorkshire Ripper, at least partly, it would also make him Jack the Ripper as well as Jim the Ripper then!?!

Last edited by white horse; 18-06-2013 at 08:21 PM.
white horse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2013, 08:03 PM   #70080
white horse
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by troyhand View Post
http://www.times-series.co.uk/news/3...motional_gold/
The Times Series
Wednesday 24th December 2008

Saville suits up to go for promotional gold
By Rod Kitson

PUTZ ALERT!

JIMMY Saville donned a suit for the first time in 30 years when he visited Golders Green last week.

Saville, famous for wearing garish tracksuits, was promoting friend Warren Gold’s tailors, Gold and Son, in Golders Green Road.

Dressed in a dapper black pin-striped suit, the ex-DJ said: “This is terrific — I daren’t look at myself in the mirror because I might be converted to wearing a whistle and flute.

Saville’s relationship with the shop owner began in the swinging Sixties.

“In 1964 when Top of the Pops started, I used to visit Warren’s shop on Carnaby Street. He thought it was a terrific idea that I wear all this outrageous gear, because in those days it was outrageous.

Friends for 47 years, Saville visited Mr Gold’s new shop on Thursday to advertise a promotion selling suits for £1.

“I’ve been meaning to come here to say hello to him — today’s the day, and he’s worked a flanker on me by making me climb into a suit.”

Chomping on a regulation cigar, Saville explained he is not a fan of formal wear.

You wear a suit for weddings and funerals, and I don’t do either, because I reckon they’re both the same,” he said.

I’m a single fella. To walk about like this, ladies might start to fancy you.

No girl in her right mind would go out with a geezer in a tracksuit, so that suits me down to the ground
.”

Out of his comfort zone, he concluded: “I shall now rush and put a tracksuit back on.”

The £1 promotion continues over Christmas — customers can buy one suit for £100, and get the second for £1. Mr Gold was quick to dismiss the credit crunch, and said: “Business is good at the moment because we’re selling suits for a pound.”

The promotion is on now, then, now then.......

I'm gonna kvetch now.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...ostcount=24201
white horse is offline   Reply With Quote