Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 19-04-2013, 02:43 PM   #62881
goodness
Inactive

Default Fairies again

Emer's Titania by Rolf Harris

Rolf Harris dreams of painting the hilarious tryst between Titania, Queen of the Fairies and the donkey-headed buffoon, Bottom, from Shakespeare's A Midsummer Night's Dream. So Arena invited supermodels Lily Cole and Lizzy Jagger and actresses Emer Kenny and Dervla Kirwan to pose for him as Titania. As he paints them he recalls his 57 years as a singer, musician, artist and regular fixture in the lives of millions.

Last edited by goodness; 19-04-2013 at 02:45 PM.
goodness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2013, 02:49 PM   #62882
goodness
Inactive

Default Sociopaths

Sorry for the long post - but it is a checklist for so many mentioned on this thread.

http://www.mcafee.cc/Bin/sb.html

Profile of the Sociopath

Quote:
Glibness and Superficial Charm

Manipulative and Conning
They never recognize the rights of others and see their self-serving behaviors as permissible. They appear to be charming, yet are covertly hostile and domineering, seeing their victim as merely an instrument to be used. They may dominate and humiliate their victims.

Grandiose Sense of Self
Feels entitled to certain things as "their right."

Pathological Lying
Has no problem lying coolly and easily and it is almost impossible for them to be truthful on a consistent basis. Can create, and get caught up in, a complex belief about their own powers and abilities. Extremely convincing and even able to pass lie detector tests.

Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt
A deep seated rage, which is split off and repressed, is at their core. Does not see others around them as people, but only as targets and opportunities. Instead of friends, they have victims and accomplices who end up as victims. The end always justifies the means and they let nothing stand in their way.

Shallow Emotions
When they show what seems to be warmth, joy, love and compassion it is more feigned than experienced and serves an ulterior motive. Outraged by insignificant matters, yet remaining unmoved and cold by what would upset a normal person. Since they are not genuine, neither are their promises.

Incapacity for Love

Need for Stimulation
Living on the edge. Verbal outbursts and physical punishments are normal. Promiscuity and gambling are common.

Callousness/Lack of Empathy
Unable to empathize with the pain of their victims, having only contempt for others' feelings of distress and readily taking advantage of them.

Poor Behavioral Controls/Impulsive Nature
Rage and abuse, alternating with small expressions of love and approval produce an addictive cycle for abuser and abused, as well as creating hopelessness in the victim. Believe they are all-powerful, all-knowing, entitled to every wish, no sense of personal boundaries, no concern for their impact on others.

Early Behavior Problems/Juvenile Delinquency
Usually has a history of behavioral and academic difficulties, yet "gets by" by conning others. Problems in making and keeping friends; aberrant behaviors such as cruelty to people or animals, stealing, etc.

Irresponsibility/Unreliability
Not concerned about wrecking others' lives and dreams. Oblivious or indifferent to the devastation they cause. Does not accept blame themselves, but blames others, even for acts they obviously committed.

Promiscuous Sexual Behavior/Infidelity
Promiscuity, child sexual abuse, rape and sexual acting out of all sorts.

Lack of Realistic Life Plan/Parasitic Lifestyle
Tends to move around a lot or makes all encompassing promises for the future, poor work ethic but exploits others effectively.

Criminal or Entrepreneurial Versatility
Changes their image as needed to avoid prosecution. Changes life story readily.

Other Related Qualities:

Contemptuous of those who seek to understand them
Does not perceive that anything is wrong with them
Authoritarian
Secretive
Paranoid
Only rarely in difficulty with the law, but seeks out situations where their tyrannical behavior will be tolerated, condoned, or admired
Conventional appearance
Goal of enslavement of their victim(s)
Exercises despotic control over every aspect of the victim's life
Has an emotional need to justify their crimes and therefore needs their victim's affirmation (respect, gratitude and love)
Ultimate goal is the creation of a willing victim
Incapable of real human attachment to another
Unable to feel remorse or guilt
Extreme narcissism and grandiose
May state readily that their goal is to rule the world
Old 19-04-2013, 02:53 PM   #62883
bossman10

Quote:
Originally Posted by achilles heel View Post
Interesting comment at the end of the article:

A top crown prosecution service official has predicted another batch of high profile suspects.

It's about time they started arresting those from the higher echelons.
Another batch of high profile?

We haven't had one yet.
bossman10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2013, 03:16 PM   #62884
iwantthetruth
Inactive

Just to let you all know that the naming of Rolf Harris HAS made a difference. I post elsewhere (a charity forum I run) and give clues as things happen. A member who had never contributed to my EXPOSURE thread before was the first to post the MSM news. (More people must have read my thread than I thought)

The members are in 'total melt-down' saying that they had hoped the RH I referred to was NOT Rolf Harris. But they accept that paedophilia is much more wide-spread and orchestrated than they first thought.

They are awakened!

CAN WE KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK OF AWAKENING MORE PEOPLE?
iwantthetruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2013, 03:26 PM   #62885
tangodeltafoxtrot
Banned

tangodeltafoxtrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2013, 03:26 PM   #62886
tangodeltafoxtrot
Banned

http://spotlightonabuse.wordpress.co...a-may-19-4-13/
Old 19-04-2013, 03:34 PM   #62887
goodness
Inactive

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-it----/page23

Quote:
I've been waiting to hear about Rolf.

I knew a few people who worked at the Veterinary surgeries where Animal Hospital was filmed and they all mentioned how crude, creepy and touchy-feely he was.

I suppose you have to be well up the paedo ladder to get a sitting to paint a portrait of the Queen.

Last edited by goodness; 19-04-2013 at 05:10 PM.
Old 19-04-2013, 03:35 PM   #62888
casey_lu

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodness View Post
Sorry for the long post - but it is a checklist for so many mentioned on here

Profile of the Sociopath
Sorry snipped post... When you have known one personally (my father) then it becomes easier to spot them. Such dreadfully damaging people and yes, more folks need to be able to recognise them. Although it is very difficult if you are not with them on a daily basis. Everyone outside the family thought he was wonderful, you should have heard the comments at his funeral - where have I heard that before!
casey_lu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2013, 03:44 PM   #62889
goodness
Inactive

Default Sai baba & Rolf Harris

http://www.thefreelibrary.com/Matthe......-a060620942

Matthew Wright's column: Rolf turns to mystics; Animal magic is not enough.

Quote:
IT APPEARS Rolf Harris, MBE (1968), OBE (1977), CBE (2006), AM (1989) (born 30 March 1930) is an Australian musician, composer, painter, and television host.

Named after Rolf Boldrewood, an Australian writer his mother admired, he was born in Bassendean, a suburb of Perth, Western

He doesn't get enough spiritual satisfaction from healing animals.

The host of the BBC's Animal Hospital has turned for guidance to a religious group led by a Mercedes-driving Indian mystic who claims to be a living god.

I am glad to reveal that after 68 years on this earth, Rolf - whose pet show attracts around 12 million viewers - is at last at one with his inner self.

I gather also that he is in good company because Fergie once visited Sai Baba at his retreat in Southern India.

Members of the group are said to become uplifted up·lift
tr.v. up·lift·ed, up·lift·ing, up·lifts
1. To raise; elevate.

2. To raise to a higher social, intellectual, or moral level or condition.

3. and experience great peace and encouragement in their lives.

A pal says: "Rolf believes he has received the gift of energy and love in his life.

"He feels he can now get the maximum benefit out of each day and take control of his life after devoting himself to the following.

"It has quite literally changed his life."

Clad in an orange frock and sporting a Seventies afro, Sai Baba reportedly conjures up holy ash and sweets from thin air.

For his more moneyed followers followers

see dairy herd. , he also comes up with the occasional Rolex watch, I am told.

Not everyone is as enamoured enamoured or US enamored
Adjective

enamoured of
a. in love with

b. very fond of and impressed by: he is not enamoured of Moscow [Latin amor love] with his teachings as Rolf, though.

The Indian Rationalists Association dismiss him as the biggest fraud of the "god industry".

They are concerned that the huge amounts of money he raises from his supporters are not being used to build hospitals and given to charity as he claims.

By all accounts Rolf, who had a hit in 1969 with the annoying Two Little Boys, is happy to talk about his new-found faith.

He is to reveal all in an interview on Radio 2's Good Morning Sunday show on December 20.

Yes, that Sai Baba;

http://www.rickross.com/reference/saibaba/saibaba7.html

Sex Scandal swirls around Sai Baba
Cult News Summary/December 2004

Sai Baba, a controversial Indian "holy man" presides over a spiritual kingdom that includes one of the world's largest ashrams. He claims to have millions of followers.

But the guru, who is approaching 80, has a history of sexual abuse allegations that in recent years has made media headlines around the world.

Former followers of the aging swami reportedly call him "a sexual harasser, a fraud and even a pedophile."

One man says Sai Baba ordered him to drop his pants and allow the guru to massage his penis. He later said, "Sai Baba was my God -- who dares to refuse God? He was free to do whatever he wanted to do with me; he had my trust, my faith, my love and my friendship; he had me in totality."
Old 19-04-2013, 03:59 PM   #62890
goodness
Inactive

http://www.srisathyasaibookcentre.or...escription.php

From sai Baba' website/bookstore

Quote:
No. 99 - Unity in Diversity
Sathya Sai Baba-Man for the Millenium

Excellent beginner's introduction to Baba, with Rolf Harris explaining Baba's importance as a World Teacher. Featuring many of Baba's sayings, darshans and scenes from the ashram and Heritage Museum at Prashanthi Nilayam.
We see Baba with young students at Christmas celebrations and coverage of the Water Project,
Super Speciality Hospital, Baba's colleges, EHV schools in different countries and sports day displays at the Sai Hillview Stadium. (about 15 min)

More

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2006/no...rysector.india

Quote:

A spiritual group whose "living god" founder has been accused of sexually abusing young boys has become an accredited partner of the Duke of Edinburgh award scheme, the Guardian can reveal.

For decades male former devotees have alleged that the guru molested them during so-called "interviews".

Last night pressure was mounting on the charity to break its links with the group whose followers are devoted to the preachings of 79-year-old holy man, Sai Baba.

Sai Baba has never been charged over the sex abuse allegations. However, the US State Department issued a travel warning after reports of "inappropriate sexual behaviour by a prominent local religious leader" which, officials later confirmed was a reference to Sai Baba.

Tom Sackville, a former Home Office minister and chairman of Fair, a cult-watching and victim support group, said: "It is appallingly naive for the award scheme to involve young people and the royal family with an organisation whose leader is accused of paedophilia.

"Parents who plan to send their children on this month's pilgrimage ... should be aware of the danger their children are being exposed to."

Last edited by goodness; 19-04-2013 at 05:25 PM.
Old 19-04-2013, 04:01 PM   #62891
welshwitch
Banned

Default Sai baba+rolf harris+prince charles

Quote:

Sai Baba, a controversial Indian "holy man" presides over a spiritual kingdom that includes one of the world's largest ashrams. He claims to have millions of followers.

But the guru, who is approaching 80, has a history of sexual abuse allegations that in recent years has made media headlines around the world.

Former followers of the aging swami reportedly call him "a sexual harasser, a fraud and even a pedophile."

One man says Sai Baba ordered him to drop his pants and allow the guru to massage his penis. He later said, "Sai Baba was my God -- who dares to refuse God? He was free to do whatever he wanted to do with me; he had my trust, my faith, my love and my friendship; he had me in totality."

Paedophile Guru in bid to snare Charles Sunday People U.K. – March 12, 2001

MI6 are probing bizarre sect’s link with the Royals

A PERVERT guru who believes he can sexually abuse young boys because he is GOD has tried to lure Prince Charles into his sinister religious sect. He has enlisted some of the Prince’s closest associates in his move – and the future King has admitted he has considered meeting the swami. Yet we can reveal the FBI and police forces round the world and even a senior UN organisation are already investigating millionaire mystic Sai Baba over scores of alleged sex and other crimes. Now MI6 are probing his bizarre movement’s links with Buckingham Palace.

Pot-bellied

For, the Sunday People can reveal, he planned to increase his worldwide influence by converting Charles into one of his millions of followers. The tiny pot-bellied holy man – who wears orange frocks and sports a 70s-style Afro hairdo – enlisted the help of one of the prince’s most-trusted advisors. He hoped that architect Professor Keith Critchlow would be able to persuade Charles to visit his temple, or “ashram”, in southern India.

Amazingly, we have obtained a copy of a letter which Charles wrote to another of Baba’s high-powered disciples within royal circles. In it, he says: “Keith (Critchlow) has often told me about Sai Baba and the effect he has had on many people and it is wonderful to know of the difference he has made to your life. “Perhaps I will be able to meet him one day when the time is right.”

The letter is signed: “Yours most sincerely, Charles.”

http://barrypittard.wordpress.com/20...peopleuk-says/

Charles and Rolf then?

Last edited by welshwitch; 19-04-2013 at 04:14 PM. Reason: added titile
welshwitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2013, 04:08 PM   #62892
bossman10

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellahunter View Post
Excellent spivey article.

Won't repost it here, but thanks for that

The building wasn't the Shard, its one that is currently being built in Leadenhall Street, so it rather shoots his article down a bit.

Still like Spivey though, I thinks he is brill.
bossman10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2013, 04:12 PM   #62893
belfrybat

Default Sally Bercow

If I was her I would set up an online fighting fund where people could donate by Paypal or the like and crowd source her defence fund. It is important at times like this that the 'liitle person' can stand up to the legal mightyness of the rich.

http://m.guardian.co.uk/media/2013/a...r-libel-battle
belfrybat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2013, 04:14 PM   #62894
marny
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by belfrybat View Post
If I was her I would set up an online fighting fund where people could donate by Paypal or the like and crowd source her defence fund. It is important at times like this that the 'liitle person' can stand up to the legal mightyness of the rich.

http://m.guardian.co.uk/media/2013/a...r-libel-battle
Agree, We have to support her on this
marny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2013, 04:41 PM   #62895
tangodeltafoxtrot
Banned

Quote:

Azimuth Trust was linked to French ‘boat schools’ paedophile ring

The Azimuth Trust was a charity that took children with special educational needs on sailing holidays off the coast of Devon and Cornwall. It was founded by Paedophile Information Exchange member Dr. Morris Fraser, and was used as a front for a paedophile ring “with international connections” to abuse boys. Naked photographs were taken of the boys which were published in the Azimuth Trust’s magazine and sold to other paedophiles.

Dr. Morris Fraser was linked to fellow PIE members Peter Righton and Charles Napier, and was part of a powerful paedophile network that preyed on vulnerable children in schools and children’s homes across the UK. The Azimuth Trust featured in the BBC documemtary about Peter Righton, ‘The Secret Life of a Paedophile‘.

Fraser and the Azimuth Trust were also “heavily linked” to Ecole en Bateau, a French ‘boat schools’ scheme that was also being run as a front for a paedophile ring. Ecole en Bateau was founded in 1969 by Leonid Kameneff. THe case eventually came to court this year after a delay of 19 years. Kameneff was found guilty of the rape and sexual assault of children under 15 years old, and was sentenced last month to 12 years in prison. The case didn’t make the UK papers, but you can read a report in French here
http://spotlightonabuse.wordpress.co...edophile-ring/
Old 19-04-2013, 04:47 PM   #62896
bojit

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellahunter View Post
Am just learning to dowse s bear with me and don't take this as gospel

Are thes people paedos ? Yes
EJ
cR

Will they get arrested?
No

Ted Heath . Yes to paedo. Did he visit hdlg. yes

savile....resounding yes to paedo

Lord slime. Yes to paedo

Big ears. Yes to paedo

Rolfe. No to paedo

Like I said ...am only learning
You cannot dowse and get a true answer if you have any emotional attachment to the outcome (whatever it may be) - so perhaps this is not going to be a true reading eh?
Just sayin
bojit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2013, 04:49 PM   #62897
ceej
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlowe View Post
Ceej, was it you who said months ago that you were in no doubt that RH was dodgy because you knew people who had experience of it?
Hi Marlowe - that'd be a big fat yes!

I can now say to folks - 'Told you so..'

A relief to have it more out in the open, after all the ducking and diving.

I have no idea who else made allegations about his abusing, but I wouldn't be surprised if I knew one of them.
ceej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2013, 04:51 PM   #62898
casey_lu

Interesting read:
RH lawyers cited Leveson in attempt to suppress news of arrest - http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2013/ap...uppress-arrest

Last edited by casey_lu; 19-04-2013 at 04:59 PM.
casey_lu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2013, 05:10 PM   #62899
ceej
Inactive

Quote:

Yes, that Sai Baba;

That's one sick fuck : BBC's The Secret Swami

Sai Baba expose : http://77.170.120.22/ex-baba/engels/

How very, very disappointing to find some of the usual suspects connected again.

Last edited by ceej; 19-04-2013 at 05:15 PM.
ceej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2013, 05:24 PM   #62900
belfrybat

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceej View Post
That's one sick fuck : BBC's The Secret Swami

http://youtu.be/VlBZ7wDOmFE

Sai Baba expose : http://77.170.120.22/ex-baba/engels/

How very, very disappointing to find some of the usual suspects connected again.

Looks like Gary Glitter gone to seed (if that's possible !)
belfrybat is offline   Reply With Quote