Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 03-04-2013, 02:19 PM   #60561
unseen_influencer

Default Jimmy Savile wrestling connections

Another poster said that Jimmy Savile was occasionally seen at Doncaster Corn exchange with Les Kellett:

“…Yorkshireman, Les Kellett ... He didn’t exactly look like the athletic type and spent a lot of time in the ring acting the fool, but he was highly regarded by his fellow professionals.
Kellett began his wrestling career in Manchester after being leaving the merchant navy and his antics made him very popular, particularly when he pretended to be punch-drunk and about to keel over just before turning the tables on his opponent.
He trained others to wrestle, including famous names such as Jimmy Savile and Harvey Smith. Kellett was also nominated for the Sports Personality of the Year award in the 1960s.
Fans of the ‘grappling game’ included the Queen, Prince Philip, the Queen Mother and Margaret Thatcher, but not Greg Dyke, then Head of Sport at ITV. He axed coverage of wrestling in 1988 and it hasn’t returned.”

http://shootingparrots.co.uk/2012/03...-for-wrestling

Honor Blackman has been mentioned as being in the Boy, Girl & Bike film with Diana Dors and Jimmy Savile (1949), and for supporting Johnny Savile as a Lib. Dem. Candidate in Battersea North (1974). There is a wrestling connection via TV star wrestler Jackie Pallo:

“When Eamonn Andrew sprang his big red book surprise in This Is Your Life, Colbeck was one of a handful of wrestlers to pay their respects, others being Steve Viedor, Les Kellett, Mick McManus and, right, Jimmy Savile… The Mr TV tag came after a late fifties appearance on Sunday Night at the London Palladium, and for 6 or 8 years from 1958 he was seldom out of the limelight. Let it not be forgotten that he used his fame for the benefit of wrestling as a whole, typically getting his Avengers co-star, Honor Blackman, left, to a 1964 Royal Albert Hall show when she was at the height of her Goldfinger fame, and having her presented in the ring.

http://www.wrestlingheritage.co.uk/t...tcelebrity.htm

“I began to get really keen, for every man at the bottom of his heart believes that he is a born detective.” Sir Edward Leithen in "The Power House" by John Buchan

http://unseen-influences.blogspot.com
unseen_influencer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 02:20 PM   #60562
harry_brown

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickc View Post
At long last - the first person charged under Operation Yewtree.

Only now has BBC chauffeur David Smith (yewtree 7) been named; he wasn't named when he was arrested in December last year.

There is one other person arrested under Operation Yewtree who has not yet been publically named. 'Yewtree 11' was arrested on 5 February this year, described at the time as 'nobody known' by MWT.
Interestingly he's being labelled as "Savile's Chauffeur" but it would appear he drove for a number of celebrities. I'd be interested to know who else...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2013...mer-bbc-driver

"A former driver for celebrities has been charged with five offences of sexual assault dating back to the 1980s, becoming the first suspect to face charges under the Operation Yewtree investigation into Jimmy Savile and others.

David Smith, who drove for BBC personalities in the 1980s, is accused of committing buggery with a boy under 16 years old in July 1984.

Smith has also been charged with two counts of indecent assault and two offences of gross indecency on a boy under the age of 14, the Crown Prosecution Service announced on Wednesday. Each of these incidents relate to one alleged victimand are said to have taken place between 1 June and 21 July 1984."
harry_brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 02:21 PM   #60563
bossman10

Quote:
Originally Posted by underground resistance View Post
Jj did name him, we'll sort of. There was a link to some chap was a boxer or a bouncer, tied up with some pretty heavy duty characters. Moved to Hull I think.
Can you search the thread just to see someone's posts, it was pretty clear who it was. Was it Timmy? Something, I can't remember.
That was Jimmy Tippett senior. London gangster, went to Hull. Dead end.
bossman10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 02:26 PM   #60564
branwen01

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetcheeks View Post
Breaking News

Sky News reporting that Jimmy Savile's chauffeur, David Smith, has been arrested over five sexual offences.
Thanks sweetcheeks
At last some movement on arrest front. Reminded me of his other chauffeur

Old 03-04-2013, 02:37 PM   #60565
dolores1

Exclamation Worth repeating

Quote:
Originally Posted by bossman10 View Post
Powerful Paedophile Ring Linked to Parliament Exposed

Powerful Paedophile Ring Linked to Parliament Exposed - YouTube

An interview with Brian Gerrish.

1 hour 28 mins.
For the day shift!
The ‘you’ that exists beyond these stubborn entanglements is a silent, serene, being-ness; a free, wise and child-like ‘you’ that has always known the way to the secret garden, and that has always recognised the nature beings with whom we share this gracious planet.

Never have a battle of wits with an unarmed oponent!
dolores1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 02:37 PM   #60566
hangthedj
Banned

Forget politicians, ministers, lords, prime ministers, notorious gangsters, alleged serial killers, the establishment of the BBC, pop music superstars, MI5 as a whole, the royal household, and the friends and associates of the monarchy.

What this country really needs is a damn good cleansing of the chauffeurs!!!!!!!!

(No sex crime is excusable or of too little importance, please don't think that I am saying that at all. I am just frustrated and venting and making a rather different point...)

Last edited by hangthedj; 03-04-2013 at 02:39 PM.
hangthedj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 02:44 PM   #60567
branwen01

Quote:
Originally Posted by unseen_influencer View Post
Another poster said that Jimmy Savile was occasionally seen at Doncaster Corn exchange with Les Kellett:

“…Yorkshireman, Les Kellett ... He didn’t exactly look like the athletic type and spent a lot of time in the ring acting the fool, but he was highly regarded by his fellow professionals.
Kellett began his wrestling career in Manchester after being leaving the merchant navy and his antics made him very popular, particularly when he pretended to be punch-drunk and about to keel over just before turning the tables on his opponent.
He trained others to wrestle, including famous names such as Jimmy Savile and Harvey Smith. Kellett was also nominated for the Sports Personality of the Year award in the 1960s.
Fans of the ‘grappling game’ included the Queen, Prince Philip, the Queen Mother and Margaret Thatcher, but not Greg Dyke, then Head of Sport at ITV. He axed coverage of wrestling in 1988 and it hasn’t returned.”

http://shootingparrots.co.uk/2012/03...-for-wrestling

Honor Blackman has been mentioned as being in the Boy, Girl & Bike film with Diana Dors and Jimmy Savile (1949), and for supporting Johnny Savile as a Lib. Dem. Candidate in Battersea North (1974). There is a wrestling connection via TV star wrestler Jackie Pallo:

“When Eamonn Andrew sprang his big red book surprise in This Is Your Life, Colbeck was one of a handful of wrestlers to pay their respects, others being Steve Viedor, Les Kellett, Mick McManus and, right, Jimmy Savile… The Mr TV tag came after a late fifties appearance on Sunday Night at the London Palladium, and for 6 or 8 years from 1958 he was seldom out of the limelight. Let it not be forgotten that he used his fame for the benefit of wrestling as a whole, typically getting his Avengers co-star, Honor Blackman, left, to a 1964 Royal Albert Hall show when she was at the height of her Goldfinger fame, and having her presented in the ring.

http://www.wrestlingheritage.co.uk/t...tcelebrity.htm
Honor Blackman mentioned again!
Photo here of Savile and wrestling

http://www.morleyarchives.org.uk/Com...-file0358l.htm
Old 03-04-2013, 02:46 PM   #60568
welshwitch
Banned

Default Ryall's - again

Just following through a train of thought................

Sticking with 'KNOWN unknown's'

Hamilton Grant

Human rights lawyer Geoffrey Robertson represented Grant and brought in respected film critic Derek Malcolm to assess the merit NIGHTMARES IN A DAMAGED BRAIN but the judge was unsympathetic and Grant got eighteen months in prison.

http://www.lovelockandload.net/blog/...hamilton-grant

Grant was sentenced to 18 months in prison in Feb 1984 (reduced to 12 months on appeal) after being found guilty under section two of the obscene publications act.

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?...ldid=166952435

We've debated the ''RYALL'' - open prison--------- unknown and unrecognised.

So when I saw this name RYALL - it just seemed an ''interesting juxtaposition.

Police had quizzed council director – Rod Ryall (3.8.89)

The Times (London) 3rd August 1989
by Jill Sherman

A director of social services was appointed by councillors unaware that police had questioned him about allegations of indecency towards boys.

Dr Rod Ryall was later convicted of indecently assaulting two boys and jailed for six years.

An independent inquiry team concluded that Ryall, former director of social services for Calderdale council, West Yorkshire, would not have been given the post if councillors had known about his interviews with police.

The team, set up after Ryall was convicted, found that only his two superiors and the council’s legal officer knew that he was questioned in l982 about taking photographs of two boys in running shorts and vests.

They gave him a first and final warning when police decided that no offence had been committed, but the incident was not mentioned when Ryall was appointed director in l985.

http://spotlightonabuse.wordpress.co...-ryall-3-8-89/
welshwitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 02:48 PM   #60569
welshwitch
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by branwen01 View Post
Honor Blackman mentioned again!
Photo here of Savile and wrestling

http://www.morleyarchives.org.uk/Com...-file0358l.htm
Didn't Honor Blackman campaign with Jimmy's brother - Battersea ? Lib party - Cyril Smith supporter -

Some while back we started to make some more connections on that topic.
welshwitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 02:57 PM   #60570
branwen01

welshwitch

yes she did

http://liberalengland.blogspot.co.uk...s-liberal.html

Interesting that she is also a member of Republic

http://www.lovefilm.com/browse/contr..._Blackman.html

so prob would not agree with Vile's friendship with Royals
Old 03-04-2013, 03:09 PM   #60571
dolores1

Exclamation Stick together

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetcheeks View Post
Sorry, I don't mean to be critical, am just stating my own personal opinion. I liked the way this thread ran, the slight rambling, the community feel, the many threads running off at different angles, the sychronicity of posters, the occasional 'Ding' moments, the joining together of dots.

The majority of the facts are here within the first thousand pages and can be found with the search facilities. The following 2,000+ pages are equally important in joining together people who all care and want to try and do something. 'Divide and conquer' are the words of the elite. 'Stick together and win' should be ours.
Sometimes by setting out on a journey of discovery it is helpful to ramble.

There will be many members and I hope media lurkers () targetting their area of research so it's important to maintain the integrity of Ander's thread.
The ‘you’ that exists beyond these stubborn entanglements is a silent, serene, being-ness; a free, wise and child-like ‘you’ that has always known the way to the secret garden, and that has always recognised the nature beings with whom we share this gracious planet.

Old 03-04-2013, 03:19 PM   #60572
dolores1

Lightbulb The RETURN of Hall to the BBC!

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv evreone View Post
The BBC has learned the painful lessons of the Jimmy Savile affair claims its new director general

3 Apr 2013 10:51

BROADCASTING boss Tony Hall says the Pollard review recommendations are being put in place and that every effort is being made to rebuild trust,

THE lessons from the Jimmy Savile affair are being learnt by the BBC, the new director general said today.

Tony Hall said all of the recommendations of the Pollard Review were being implemented and he expected recommendations from two further reviews to be carried out too.

And speaking on the BBC Radio 4 Today programme, the new director general defended the decisions taken to move some figures involved to new positions in the organisation.

Lord Hall said: "The BBC has been through a rough time... it's been even rougher for those affected by Savile too, and others.

"The Pollard review has been carried out and the recommendations of the Pollard review are now being implemented. We have two more reviews to come and I would be amazed if they were not implemented as well.

"I do think lessons have been learnt. You have got to understand what's happened and make sure that does not happen again, and then rebuild trust in what is at the core of the BBC - which is the news services."

Lord Hall said his predecessor George Entwistle had left the BBC and others had moved to other jobs in the wake of the scandal.

"I don't say that is particularly good for them," he said. "It's not."

The new director general said he had joined the BBC because he "cared passionately" about the organisation.

He said: "I don't like rhetoric, I do believe this organisation needs a sense of confidence and direction of where it is going.

"I want to be able to demonstrate to everybody inside and outside that specific things are happening to take us in the direction I want to go."

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk...-jimmy-1806353
Tony Hall was on the staff of the BBC during Soviles DJ years, so what insider knowledge does he have?

And an aside on PP, could these have been puddles left by a black taxi driving husband of a certain lizard?

Old 03-04-2013, 03:23 PM   #60573
branwen01

I think this thread is like a labyrinth with so many passageways of research which will in the end find the centre of the mystery of Savile and co . So many coincidences and links found by ordinary folk .

I joined DI forum after lurking for years and Anders posts were inspiring.

It is like a community as someone said .A community with posters with different views but all with a connection of wanting to find the truth.
Old 03-04-2013, 03:27 PM   #60574
goodness
Inactive

Default Honor Blackman - whose team is she on?

Quote:
Originally Posted by welshwitch View Post
Didn't Honor Blackman campaign with Jimmy's brother - Battersea ? Lib party - Cyril Smith supporter -

Some while back we started to make some more connections on that topic.

Honor Blackman

Politics

Honor Blackman is a member of the Liberal Democrats, and is a signed supporter of Republic, The Campaign for an Elected Head of State, the UK campaign to replace the monarchy with a republic.[14] She declined a CBE honour in 2002. She publicly supported changing the British electoral system from first-past-the-post to alternative vote for electing Members of Parliament to the House of Commons in the Alternative Vote referendum in 2011.[15] In 2012 Blackman publicly criticised her co-star Sean Connery for being a tax exile, saying, "I disapprove of him strongly now. Because I don't think you should accept a title from a country and then pay absolutely no tax towards it. He wants it both ways. I don't think his principles are very high."[16]

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/f...s-a-punch.html

On a hunch, I ask if her parents had a happy marriage. “I think they loved one another but he was such a disciplinarian and so demanding that there was a fair amount of fear in the house. He was a very randy individual. It didn’t matter what she was doing or how she felt, there was no foreplay. He didn’t even come down and help with the washing up and then say 'how about it?’”

What about the Bond scene with the Queen in the Olympics opening ceremony? Did she approve? “Wasn’t that ridiculous? But everyone seemed to love it. The Queen did play ball, but she surely didn’t enjoy the opening ceremony. I do think you should look up when your team goes by. She was bored to tears by that point because there were no horses.” Again, I’m sensing she’s not a fan. “No, I’m a republican. I think the Queen has done her duty pretty well, but it has taken her a long time to be a human being, a mother. I have to say, I found it odd that she had to read her speech to her own son on his 60th birthday. I know she has been trained not to make mistakes but surely you can talk to your son and make a mistake, if it’s someone you love. But she’s doing very well considering her age.”
goodness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 03:38 PM   #60575
goodness
Inactive

Default more Honor Blackman

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/f...s-a-punch.html

7:00AM BST 27 Aug 2012

The queen and she are ..." the same age! She laughs. “Yes, you needn’t have said that. I still do my job and I stand at bus stops and drive my own car and take the Tube. If I was taken to an engagement and my time was strictly limited to an hour and a half and anyone who was a nuisance was kept from me, I think I could manage life pretty well, too.” Well, she can’t be accused of hypocrisy, given that she declined a CBE. But what is her real problem with the monarchy?

“It does seem to me, for a democracy, that it is absolutely weird that we have a privileged family as our representatives. Surely you should earn it, not inherit it through some extraordinary blood. Not very British that. The Americans think it’s wonderful, but they must also think we are all idiots.” She is keen to point out that she admires the Princess Royal. And she does leaven her comments with this little aside: “My father always made me stand for the national anthem, perhaps that was why I rebelled!”
goodness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 03:48 PM   #60576
branwen01

Goodness
Ms Blackman comes across as a strong character.
Old 03-04-2013, 03:52 PM   #60577
belfrybat

Default Diana Dors's wild parties

Diana Dors held wild parties and drugs were offered to her 5 year old son at one. Bob Monkhouse was a regular attender .These celebrity drug and sex orgies were all the rage amongst the showbiz set in the 60s and beyond.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...hood-home.html

Last edited by belfrybat; 03-04-2013 at 03:52 PM.
belfrybat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 03:56 PM   #60578
dolores1

Smile Digging for Victory!

Now is the time when we must put our hearts and souls into cracking wide open this deep cess pit. To freeing our children and they are all our children from the darkness over shadowing them.

To bringing into the light, trailing, ranting and screaming, the practioners of institutionalised pederasty. To expose the criminals for exactly what they are.

The DI forum members have done such exceptional work up to now that we all need to redouble our efforts to back them in this endeavour of ours. To be strong and take heart from each other. To keep ourselves grounded and not allow ourselves to be ground down.

Each one of you is important to this cause of Anders which we have now shouldered. If this terrible subject is getting to you then please ask for support, we need to be there for each other.

As can be seen from the posts each has different gifts and talents to share. There are brilliant researchers who excel at finding and exposing this horror and we can offer them our emotional strength to let them know they are never alone bearing this burden.

Love
Dolores

Old 03-04-2013, 03:57 PM   #60579
hangthedj
Banned

Please don't reply to this, but I just wanted to say...

There have been some absolutely brilliant posts today (again - goes without saying for this thread really, despite the many ups and downs we've had).

But more than that, even, there has been an almost tangible positive energy pouring forth from so many posters.

It is incredibly encouraging that so many are, despite the unbelievable horrors of the truth of what has gone on and still is, keeping chins up as much as possible and pressing on and on and on for the truth and to see justice done.

I am humbled to be among the good and well-intentioned posters on this thread and forum.

I believe Anders would be so proud.

Now, let's make children past, present and future even more proud. And let's show all victims of these utterly evil monsters that there are good people in this world who, once they realise the truth, will not stop until they have done everything they can to say 'NO MORE'.

All power to all the good people here with only good intentions. To paraphrase Bill Maloney once again, anyone here for anything other than to help, repent. It may not be too late for you. But one thing's for sure, if you never do, then one day soon - very soon - it WILL be.
hangthedj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 04:04 PM   #60580
bossman10

Quote:
Originally Posted by oonalu View Post
Attachment 9082

this image has never been offered in print form before. Image unearthed january 2013
the watermark and the signature on the image will not be present on an original print
description: Ronnie kray stares into arthur steel’s camera during his wedding ceremony to elaine kray
year: 1985 collection: Platinum

Can anyone identify others present ?
bossman10 is offline   Reply With Quote