Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 19-02-2013, 09:23 AM   #51421
trafficker
Banned

dawnbreak
Banned

In the early 1980's my ex husbands brother and his best friend went to London to try and 'make' it with their band.

They went with a rucksack and about £20 .

Within 3 weeks the ended up being befriended then got to stay at flat/townhouse affair for nothing. They got meals cooked for them and were given money , small amounts to get them through the day. They thought they had struck gold

Men gradually got introduced to them and it became apparent it was a sort of posh rent boy set up.

Cliff Richard and Melvin Bragg visited (together) and their thing was to urinate on the young men (and in their mouths ....)

My ex brother in law freaked and left and came home , he has been an alcoholic unemployed artist (painting) ever since

His best mate stayed, he has appeared in a prime-time tv soap for the last 11 years

It certainly changed my opinion of Cliff Richard, although , having said that by all accounts he was very nice to my ex brother in law.

I suppose though what adult men want to get up to if someone consents is their own business.

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlincove
i heard something very similar to this (the scat thing) - tho what i heard involved the other function (serious eww) so either it is an urban myth or there is some truth to it.

It's not an urban myth, my brother in law photo's . Of the place and and group shot of him and his now 'famous' best friend and Cliff Richard and Melivin Bragg.

Ordinary photo's not (sex) ones . I hadn't heard about what your mentioning , perhaps that bit is exaggerated?

When ever I see his mate on tv though, the first thing I think is ,,,eeuugh you let melvin Bragg piss in your mouth

About 16 years ago my mum was telling this story from when she was young and out on the town in London in the 70's about Cliff Richard in the 60's or 70's about him picking up rent boys in his Chauffeur driven car in the West End of London, apparently he is also known within the older Gay community.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=193905&page=2

heartbeatsalute

trafficker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2013, 09:24 AM   #51422
forydalynclwyd

Quote:
Originally Posted by oonalu View Post
Two Male Singers/Guitarists wanted for Cliff Richard's Still Reelin' And A-Rockin' Tour
Audition · Published 21/09/2012 · Application deadline 15/10/2012
Casting Company is looking for Musician (also Pop/Rock/Jazz Singer and Guitarist) in acting age 30-45 years for Cliff Richard's Still Reelin' And A-Rockin' Tour in London, United Kingdom.

AUDITIONS - CLIFF RICHARD
STILL REELIN’ AND A-ROCKIN’ TOUR
AUSTRALIA, NEW ZEALAND AND SOUTH EAST ASIA

We are looking for :

TWO MALE SINGERS/GUITARISTS

Both approx 30 to 45 years old
They need to look great, play guitar, sing and move well.
They need to play guitar (acoustic and electric) extremely well and sing to an exceptional standard.
They must have experience singing backing vocals (i.e. an ability to blend well with other voices rather than just singing solo.) as this is an important part of the show.
They need to be able to perform and move well on stage (must be physically fit.)
Plus they will need to be able to interact well with Cliff during the concert.
We're looking for someone who can deliver a performance as well as being an extremely competent musician. It’s not a rear of the stage band position - these two artistes will be standing either side of Cliff during the show.
Simple dance moves are required for approx 10 songs (though we are not looking for brilliant dancers.)

They must have sufficient professional experience - it is not a job for newcomers to the business!

The application deadline for this job has passed which means you can't apply for it anymore.
Either the pay is notoriously bad or 55 years worth of connections in the industry has meant that NO ONE wishes to travel with him hence the advert

I wonder why his old mate MIKE "I can play guitar"READ didn`t sign up

Last edited by forydalynclwyd; 19-02-2013 at 09:25 AM.
forydalynclwyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2013, 09:35 AM   #51423
moran73

Quote:
Originally Posted by the worm that returned View Post
I will contact both BBC and ITV to determine exactly why they paid McAlpine
I've tweeted beebs twitter account and have posted some tweets trying to get mcfatty trending again in terms of demanding the beeb answer to its funders as to why it paid him off so quickly.

I think it needs to be blown back up because its a massive part of all of this.

He is elephant in the room. Literally.
moran73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2013, 09:35 AM   #51424
forydalynclwyd

Quote:
Originally Posted by trafficker View Post
that who she is....

2008: Sir Jimmy Savile takes part in the Vision Uk 5k run with help of guide Mavis Price.

remember this

If TTW4 was here he would establish the location of the castle, where the person was standing when the photo was taken, the year of take due to the tax disc and that Savile somewhere in his HECTIC life saw how prudent it would be to take the Institute Of Advanced Motorists Course( note windscreen.)

Another Jim`ll Fix It bonus or freebee to go withhis Mensa ?
Old 19-02-2013, 09:39 AM   #51425
forydalynclwyd

Quote:
Originally Posted by tajas View Post
Who's the bloke on the TOTP's photo with the long brown hair?
I looks like the actor David Warner to me, but I can't imagine it is.
He looks like ERIC BURDON of The Animals. If he is not then I think he is a rock star of the late 60`s.
Old 19-02-2013, 09:41 AM   #51426
trafficker
Banned

Simon Dee was probably British TVs first sixties superstar, he invented the persona of the trendy talk show host and perfected it as a radio DJ, the public absolutely loved him but the TV pundits did not like his cozy fireside style, Dee was a big high earning star in the same mold as Jimmy Savile, but luckily Dee's tastes were normal, he loved Hollywood actresses and they loved him, his TV shows were watched by an astonishing 18/20 million people before his fall from grace, he was called the man with the charm and "Mr. Saturday night television ".

Seen regularly in the stars car of the moment his E type Jaguar with his then girlfriend Joanna Lumley.

He insisted on playing Cliff Richard records after Cliff had appeared on the "watch" list of BBC "iffy" performers, and he complained to the BBC about other DJs such as Allan Freeman and Jimmy Savile being "too friendly with the kids".

Simon Dee served out his National Service time in a RAF photo-reconnaissance unit photographing sites during the 1956 Suez crisis for the Cyprus intel post, and guest's such as actor George Lazenby who spoke about the strange death of president JFK upset Bill Cotton the BBC head of light entertainment who said he would cut Simons pay by 20% as punishment.

An argument followed in which it is alleged Simon wanted a huge raise, so Simon was sacked and joined radio Caroline and Simon compared British Prime Minister Harold Wilson to Chinese communist leader Mao Zedong, Simon used his knowledge of his time in RAF intelligence and intercepted phone calls to put down the British leader on radio and support the Conservatives, Simon claimed there was a plot against him, as bizarre rumours appeared in the press about his personal life, it was later confirmed there was indeed an establishment plot to discredit him.

After doors closed for him in entertainment he seemed to be in trouble almost by the week as the press hounded him, he also had several court appearances for trivial matters and in 1974 served 28 days in prison for non-payment of rates, every time he left his cell the prisoners would all shout his TV call sign " iiiitttsss Simon Deeee".

On another occasion he vandalised a toilet seat with singer Petula Clarks face on it, the magistrate who delighted in sentencing him was his old boss Bill Cotton.

The pirate radio ship was fronted by an Irishman and secretly financed by the same CIA grouping behind Amnesty International, and Simons comments upset the CIA who put pressure on the BBC to get rid of Simon.

Simon Dee lived out his last lonely days in a tiny flat in Winchester, and cut an anonymous figure, far removed from the star that was mobbed on the streets in his E Type and Aston Martin.

As ill health swiftly swept over him in his new solitary life he had no regrets about doing what he felt was right. Just before his death Simon who lived alone, in his first interview for 20 years, he said: "Sadly, honesty and intelligence have vanished from national TV. "Truth, interesting stimulating conversation and above all, real 'show business' has been replaced by seedy juvenile 'reality' shows and endless audition programmes. "We need to remember what original entertainers and entertainment is all about.

His daughter Domino Henty-Dodd said her father was diagnosed a matter of weeks ago and could not be treated.

"It happened very, very quickly," she told BBC News. "He was dearly loved by his family."

Friends previously told how he was admitted to hospital near his home in Winchester, Hants, in recent weeks.

His condition deteriorated and it was understood that his cancer is so advanced that it is beyond treatment.

Dee was also seen on early episodes of Top of the Pops and had cameo roles in the films The Italian Job and Doctor In Trouble, Liz Hurley has said the Austin Powers movie character was based on Simon Dee.

Because of his bitter views about left wing leader Harold Wilson it was suggested by insiders that he was indeed killed off as he refused to remain silent.

Simon Dee died in August 2009

http://www.whiteowlconspiracy.com/20...l#.USvitUbXSR8
Old 19-02-2013, 09:41 AM   #51427
dopey
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by trafficker View Post
dawnbreak
Banned

In the early 1980's my ex husbands brother and his best friend went to London to try and 'make' it with their band.

They went with a rucksack and about £20 .

Within 3 weeks the ended up being befriended then got to stay at flat/townhouse affair for nothing. They got meals cooked for them and were given money , small amounts to get them through the day. They thought they had struck gold

Men gradually got introduced to them and it became apparent it was a sort of posh rent boy set up.

Cliff Richard and Melvin Bragg visited (together) and their thing was to urinate on the young men (and in their mouths ....)

My ex brother in law freaked and left and came home , he has been an alcoholic unemployed artist (painting) ever since

His best mate stayed, he has appeared in a prime-time tv soap for the last 11 years

It certainly changed my opinion of Cliff Richard, although , having said that by all accounts he was very nice to my ex brother in law.

I suppose though what adult men want to get up to if someone consents is their own business.

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlincove
i heard something very similar to this (the scat thing) - tho what i heard involved the other function (serious eww) so either it is an urban myth or there is some truth to it.

It's not an urban myth, my brother in law photo's . Of the place and and group shot of him and his now 'famous' best friend and Cliff Richard and Melivin Bragg.

Ordinary photo's not (sex) ones . I hadn't heard about what your mentioning , perhaps that bit is exaggerated?

When ever I see his mate on tv though, the first thing I think is ,,,eeuugh you let melvin Bragg piss in your mouth

About 16 years ago my mum was telling this story from when she was young and out on the town in London in the 70's about Cliff Richard in the 60's or 70's about him picking up rent boys in his Chauffeur driven car in the West End of London, apparently he is also known within the older Gay community.
Reading that I was reminded of the abduction story I posted about a month or so ago. A boy (6 yrs old and Brighton I think) was abducted for six hours by three men who buggered him and urinated in his mouth. No arrests or convictions for it.
dopey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2013, 09:43 AM   #51428
victoria meldrew

Default MP for

Middlesbrough, Andrew MacDonald, should by now have received an email. Will update when I've received a response.
victoria meldrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2013, 09:47 AM   #51429
michaelulterra
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by forydalynclwyd View Post
If TTW4 was here he would establish the location of the castle, where the person was standing when the photo was taken, the year of take due to the tax disc and that Savile somewhere in his HECTIC life saw how prudent it would be to take the Institute Of Advanced Motorists Course( note windscreen.)

Another Jim`ll Fix It bonus or freebee to go withhis Mensa ?

It's Barden Tower in the Yorkshire Dales. I'm guessing the black guy with them is for Savile's personal security.

http://www.yorkshire-dales.com/barden-tower.html

http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.u...ures-1-3947507

Mavis Price was a long-standing friend of Sir Jimmy’s over four decades and became involved with his charitable work when Sir Jimmy came to work as a voluntary porter at Leeds General Infirmary in the 70s.

She also managed the Sir Jimmy Savile Charitable Trust and helped with his administration and countless requests for public appearances and donations.

Mavis, who is a retired manager of the post-graduate centre at LGI, also acted as his ‘chauffeur’, driving the Jim’ll Fix It star around in his white Bentley Continental convertible, and his £150,000 Rolls Royce Corniche.

Mavis, of Leeds, said: “Jimmy was a big and important part of my life. I will always treasure many happy memories of fun times we had while I was in his company.”

Last edited by michaelulterra; 19-02-2013 at 10:04 AM.
michaelulterra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2013, 09:50 AM   #51430
forydalynclwyd

Quote:
Originally Posted by keepia View Post
Here's the one with his secretaries Barbara Counsel and Christine McCarthy in Scarborough 1966

and with Nova Sainte- Claire and Chris Marlowe in 1968 who were apparantly the hostesses on his game show "quiz bingo" before my time but can't find any other details of that show
Now would it not be prudent to search for Barbara Counsel, Christine Mccarthy, Nova Sainte- Claire and Chris(tine) Marlowe to establish either a defence of Mr Savile or that he may have fondled and tittilated with them as well.

Nova Sainte-Claire, what an unusual name but to some with incredibly deep significance

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0820490/

Nova St-Claire located on Imdb!

Credits include- THE CURSE OF THE CRIMSON ALTAR! ( You couldn`t make ths up). Unfortunately it would seem that in a satanic based film Savile was not the high priest and Nova was not the Sacrificial Virgin).--- Although there may be another version of it

Last edited by forydalynclwyd; 19-02-2013 at 10:04 AM.
Old 19-02-2013, 09:56 AM   #51431
sweetcheeks

Quote:
This post from Trafficker could be one of the most significant posts on this thread. And here is why.

2001 32 YEAR OLD Rebekah Wade discovered the holy grail of journalism.

1)Find a subject matter/topic that disgusts your readers enough they "wake up" demand action or will take there own action.CHECK

2)Focus on the subject matter enough to keep it running week after week when most news stories are already dead when printed.CHECK

3)Ensure the news story is of regional and national significance and crosses all classes.CHECK

4)Keep all on tenterhooks as to where the next name to be released will be.CHECK

5)Have as a figurehead of your campaign both a living victim and the campaign named after the victim. CHECK

All 5 created the journalistic perfect storm.

Result Politicians falling over themselves backwards to meet with Miss Wade to discuss the issue in depth.

Within 5 years she was arguably more powerful in political terms than all leaders and politicians.

Why? Is it because the list of names that she could pick and choose from contained loose cannons and dynamite sleepers who were prominent members of PiE prior to conviction?

Could government run the risk of vigilantes chasing down such people and making them talk?

In 2000 Savile, Corrigan, Heath and others were still alive. Underlings may have talked. People like Teret or Denning even Jonathan King were still seen as being clean.

If it had exploded in 2000 as it did back in October 2012 with the linking effects now being established many political careers would have been squashed before they were established in particular the Labour Islington Group.

Rebekah Wade/ Brookes had them on the ropes, whether she realised is hard to tell. But by 2006 she was arguably running PARLIAMENT, the PRESS and the POLICE.

Cameron was so powerless that he spent TEN YEARS smoozing upto her and to further show his weakness employed ANDY COULSON.
Spot on, absolutely spot on! The interesting bit will be whether she spills the beans when facing a prison sentence
Old 19-02-2013, 09:57 AM   #51432
michaelulterra
Inactive

http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.u...ures-1-3947507

Quote:
Books of condolence for one of the city’s favourite sons are being signed at Leeds hospitals and at the city’s market.

As thousands of people are expected to come to Leeds to mark the funeral of Sir Jimmy Savile, we look at some of the personal tributes that have been sent to the Yorkshire Evening Post since the death of the 84-year-old broadcaster, on October 29.

He was found dead at his flat in Roundhay, in the home city that he loved.

Screens outside St Anne’s Cathedral will transmit pictures from the funeral to the crowds.

Life-long friend Sue Hymns, who moved to London in recent years, first met Sir Jimmy in a lift in Leeds General Infirmary when she was 17.

Their friendship spanned 44 years.

Sue said: “We were pals for a long time. He had such a big impact on my life, I have lovely memories of him.

“We met in 1997 at the LGI in a lift. I saw him and thought, ‘Oh my God,’ because he was incredibly famous at the time, yet he still made the effort to visit the hospitals in Leeds.

“We became friends. I remember him taking me out once and he called for me in a white E-type Jaguar. He came in the house and my dad said to him: ‘Don’t you feel like a bit of an idiot wearing a suit with bananas on it on the telly?’ Jimmy replied: ‘What’s in your bank account, Reg?’

“We used to go over to Time & Place in Manchester from the Intime in Leeds when it was still the old road over the Pennines. We used to go to the Quebec restaurant in the 1960s and 70s. He then progressed to the Mangetout on the Otley Road in Adel and Fortune River in Oakwood, but I managed to move him on to the Italian restaurants after a long battle, starting with La Celle in Horsforth (the milibands were living in horsforth)

“He was simply a great philosopher and teacher and good friend to myself and family. There are so many stories to tell.”

She added that the picture of them in the Flying Pizza, in Roundhay, now San Carlo’s, was taken in recent weeks: “I am so glad someone took that picture, it means a lot.”

They are also pictured, with Sue on the left, at the opening of the YPN offices.

The picture, above, is of Sir Jim on This is Your Life in 1970 with Brenda Graham, who was one of his hairdressers at Muriel Smiths in Leeds.

Leeds hairdresser Howard Silverman, 63, who was best pals with Sir Jimmy, said: “Jimmy was best man at our wedding on July 4, 2005. He is pictured (see below) with Chelsea Malpass, who was bridesmaid, myself and my wife Janet Silverman.”

Howard, who is reading a eulogy at the funeral Mass, said: “We first met through a mutual friend, Dennis Peace, who has since passed away, but I used to go to a nightclub in the 60s, and through Dennis I met Jimmy.

“Then I started running and used to see him out and about and we became mates, and have been ever since the 70s.

“We just hit it off, we clicked.”

Howard saw Sir Jimmy at his flat after he had passed away: “He looked so peaceful, with a smile on his face. He was wearing his tracksuit and his gold watch, and, of course, his charity Help for Heroes wristband

Ian De-Whytell, owner of Crash Records, Eastgate, said: “There has never been anyone like Jimmy and there never ever will be again.

“There were so many aspects to Sir Jimmy’s life but the main one of course is the colossal amount of money he raised for various charities over the years. It’s very difficult to comprehend how much work and dedication must have gone into raising an estimated £40m for so many different causes.

“As a 13-year-old boy who attended St Michael’s College, I had the opportunity to walk 17 miles with Sir Jim and many others to raise money for the Little Sisters Of The Poor.

“I still have the certificate signed by him which shows that I raised the not insignificant sum of £3.23 towards the building fund for a new home for the aged! Sir Jimmy Savile was an amazing man, there will never be anyone like him again.

“I really hope we can get a statue of him up somewhere. If this comes about, there should be a coin slot in the statue. Sir Jim could then carry on raising money even though he is no longer with us. Even better if it has a built-in speaker, so that every time you drop a coin in the slot, out comes a recording of a Jimmy Savile catch phrase. It would be quirky and eccentric, just like the man himself.”

Former Leeds nurse Sally Norfolk, above right, recalls the day the photograph of Sir Jimmy was taken when she was a charge nurse on Ward 10 at LGI, which was then a children’s ward.

She said: “It was Christmas Day and he always came to the ward to carve the turkey – although I am not sure he was not going to carve me as well on this occasion.

“He often came to the ward to push the trolley when children went to theatre or for x-rays etc – which cheered them up and took their minds off what was about to happen.

“I also remember many happy hours spent in the Mecca Dance Hall in County Arcade where he used to DJ back in the 60s.

“He is a great man who will be missed by many.”

Peter Buckland, pictured bottom right on this page in 2008 with Sir Jimmy, said: “I have known Sir Jimmy from the days when he used to call in to Kirkstall Road Fire Station in the 70s when he lived off Burley Road.

“We met many times over the years when I was involved in fundraising events, but our last meeting was at a restaurant in Collingham when celebrating my 65th birthday with all my family. The picture shows us talking of old times with me wearing my new hairpiece.”

Mavis Price was a long-standing friend of Sir Jimmy’s over four decades and became involved with his charitable work when Sir Jimmy came to work as a voluntary porter at Leeds General Infirmary in the 70s.

She also managed the Sir Jimmy Savile Charitable Trust and helped with his administration and countless requests for public appearances and donations.

Mavis, who is a retired manager of the post-graduate centre at LGI, also acted as his ‘chauffeur’, driving the Jim’ll Fix It star around in his white Bentley Continental convertible, and his £150,000 Rolls Royce Corniche.

Mavis, of Leeds, said: “Jimmy was a big and important part of my life. I will always treasure many happy memories of fun times we had while I was in his company.”

Jake Timothy, consultant neurosurgeon, pictured opposite page, bottom left, said: “My first meeting with Jimmy Savile was in 1975, I used to ride my bicycle up Princess Avenue near his home and Jimmy was often riding his cycle too. At that time it was Top of the Pops and ‘Clunk-click every trip’ but he was always polite despite his celebrity status.

“I didn’t really get to meet him until after my training in London and returning back to Leeds, when Mavis Price introduced me to him again as we were planning to have some surgeons come to LGI to learn about spinal surgery. Sir Jimmy generously funded them to come over. I got to know him quite well and was invited to his home where we chatted about many things, especially his music anecdotes, such as the time he overhead John Lennon pen Paperback Writer (wasn't something like this discussed earlier?), how he introduced Jimi Hendrix, and other fascinating stories. It was apparent how well connected he was and I was inspired by his gritty Yorkshire grounding.

“He helped us with OPTIN (Overseas Partnering Training Initiative) currently run by Professor Anne Chamberlain, he was extremely active with LURE (Leeds Undergraduate Research Enterprise) run by Prof Shervanthi Homer-Vanniasinkam, where he donated a significant amount of money to have medical students mentored by consultant clinicians. He donated a specialised wheelchair to one of my patients who had a severe spinal cord injury and was always happy to chat on the phone. The list of his generosity is phenomenal, he has influenced so many things in people’s lives and it was a privilege and honour to meet such an intelligent, generous, positive person. He will remain a legend for a very long time. This picture was taken this May, there was so many things I wanted to chat to him about. Like so many others, I will miss him.”

Rita Wood, of Crayke, one of Sir Jimmy’s favourite spots in the Yorkshire Dales, said: “They definitely broke the mould when Jimmy Savile was born. There never has been, or ever will be, another person quite like Jim.

“He was larger than life, a real character, a bit eccentric but full of fun. He was one of the kindest men I’ve ever met. He really cared about people.

“Jim was very fond of Crayke, our little village near Easingwold. Jim lived at Crayke Castle for a while in his youth whilst working as a ‘Bevin Boy’ in the surrounding area.

“He used to arrive in one of his Rolls Royce’s, with his friend Mavis Price acting as driver, and would spend several hours looking round the show, handing out trophies to the various winners.

“When his friend John Coventry died, another of the ‘Bevin Boys’ he met at Crayke, Jim gave us a beautiful oak seat dedicated to his friend, made by a local woodcarver. It now stands in front of the church wall from where there are lovely panoramic views over the countryside – Jim’s favourite spot.

“Jim would light up the room the minute he walked in. He loved to go into the local pub, The Durham Ox, for a meal and to meet up with the villagers, kissing the hands of all the ladies as he greeted everyone.

“Crayke will be ever grateful for his friendship – he will be sorely missed by everyone.”

Glenn Reay, of Bradford, said: “He was a true Yorkshireman who never forgot his humble beginnings. I have seen Jim often over the years enjoying a pizza in one of his favourite restaurants in the city and, latterly, in July this year at the bikers’ cafe Dunnies, just on the bridge in Otley which, I understand, was one of his favourite haunts. A friends’ daughter works there during the summer months.

“I remember asking her a few weeks ago if she had ever served Jim in the cafe? She said, ‘Oh yes! He likes pie, mushy peas and gravy.’”

Sir Jimmy was pictured at the fifth birthday party of his namesake Savile’s Hall earlier this year, below. Marketing manager Chris Owen, who set up a book of condolence, said: “This is the last picture we took of him at the fifth birthday party.

He added: “Sir Jimmy, it was a real pleasure to meet you, to work with you and to listen to your wonderful stories.”

Rita Parker, from Leeds, said: “I enjoyed reading the YEP reports after Sir Jimmy’s death, particularly the bit about why Sir Jimmy started smoking cigars, as the night watchman at the Mecca who collected the cigar butts was my grandad.

“Sir Jimmy has left happy memories for so many people. May he rest in peace.”
michaelulterra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2013, 10:00 AM   #51433
dopey
Inactive

Another paedo former pirate radio DJ

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...r-old-boy.html
dopey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2013, 10:04 AM   #51434
wakingthedead

Quote:
Originally Posted by tajas View Post
Who's the bloke on the TOTP's photo with the long brown hair?
I looks like the actor David Warner to me, but I can't imagine it is.
That is Stuart Henry (24 February 1942, Edinburgh - 24 November 1995, Luxembourg) was a disc jockey on pirate radio station Radio Scotland, then BBC Radio 1 from its start in 1967. He left the BBC in 1974 to join Radio Luxembourg.
He subsequently suffered for many years with multiple sclerosis and he worked through his illness until he became too ill to broadcast, being assisted on air during his later years by his wife Ollie, the illness accounting for his later distinctive rather halting speech delivery.
On 2 December 2004 he was posthumously inducted into the Radio Academy Hall of Fame, honouring his outstanding contribution to UK radio.
Old 19-02-2013, 10:04 AM   #51435
victoria meldrew

Cool

Taken from: http://www.balanone.info/baltsref.frm7.html

7.4 Unfriendly Others
Note: My goal here is to identify a few people whose messages, documents, or web pages you're likely to run into on the Internet, and who are biased against the Temple of Set for a variety of reasons. I try to concentrate only on those who are actively campaigning against the Temple of Set in one fashion or another, so you will understand a little about where their bias comes from. I will not dwell on those who have attacked or irritated us in the past and no longer do so. I also don't bother discussing the loud but otherwise insignificant twits which plague the alt.* newsgroups. They rapidly show themselves to be inconsequential to anyone of intelligence.
• Lupo the Butcher
When I first met him online, Lupo was an intelligent, apparently well-balanced Satanic individual, who not only participated in good philosophical and magical discussions in alt.satanism, but he had gone through the effort to become the editor/author of the alt.satanism FAQ.
That FAQ included information about the Temple of Set, Church of Satan, and other organizations, most of which was accurate if incomplete (Lupo and earlier authors/editors had insufficient contact with the organizations mentioned.) As Setian presence in alt.satanism increased in the early 1990's, followed by members of other Satanic organizations, Lupo wanted to update the FAQ material dealing with the organizations.
Reviewing the changes, Dr. Aquino (then High Priest of the Temple of Set) saw that the FAQ included contact information for disreputable individuals & groups such as the self-described pedophile James Martin and David Myatt of England, who under the pseudonym of "Order of the Nine Angles" publishes and endorses a ritual for literal "Satanic human sacrifice". Cautionary information warning readers who might consider joining those organizations of such specific dangers was omitted from the FAQ. Dr. Aquino requested that the Temple of Set be removed from the FAQ, since as High Priest he felt that the Temple of Set should not be associated with such people and groups. Lupo complied.
In 1993, Lupo joined the Temple of Set. A few months later, Dr. Aquino pointed out that if Lupo was serious about Xeper, if he was serious about developing and demonstrating Setian ethics, then he should discontinue publicizing such individuals and groups in his FAQ. Lupo interpreted this as an affront to his freedom of expression and resigned from the Temple.
Through most of this period, though Lupo had been signing his posts with his alias, he was using an Internet account which clearly identified his identity and his place of employment. About this time he stopped using that account and started using an account with netcom.com instead. Though the great majority of alt.satanism participants knew where he was and where he worked, Lupo complained loudly and stridently when Dr. Aquino posted to and about Lupo using his name rather than his alias, and he complains about that to this very day (though more often he delights in simply name-calling).
Lupo's presentation of these events is very different. He posted a response to REF version 1.0 in alt.satanism, on 9 Aug 1997, 03:53:22 GMT, Message-ID: <[email protected]>. Some of his comments corrected factual misstatements in that version, and have been incorporated here.

Funnily enough, Lupo is the name of Duchess K's puppy .
victoria meldrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2013, 10:09 AM   #51436
trafficker
Banned

Ghost bike....for dead cyclists around uk campaign.

Ghost Teddy Bears for dead children of abuse

tie few around elm house, bbc ect......places where child abuse occured.

i think its a good idea, what you guys think? would be good campaign and would get interesting results on facebook.....
Old 19-02-2013, 10:14 AM   #51437
sweetcheeks

Quote:
In 2003, under questioning by the Culture, Media and Sport Select Committee of the House of Commons, Chris Bryant, MP, asked her and Andy Coulson whether either of their newspapers had ever been involved in various improper acts. Brooks replied, "We have paid police for information in the past." Andy Coulson stepped in to say that payments were only made lawfully. The Sun, of which Brooks was editor, subsequently ridiculed Chris Bryant in a number of articles, starting with one about a photograph of him in his underpants from a gay dating web site. Brooks later claimed that in her response to Bryant's question she had merely been speaking about the widespread belief that payments had been made to police, and denied having any knowledge of specific payments.[42]

According to MPs, Rebekah Brooks refused three times to attend the committee again to be questioned further,[43] resulting in four committee members "considering asking the serjeant at arms to issue a warrant forcing Brooks to attend"; however they subsequently dropped this proposal because they believed their private lives would be investigated if they did so.[43][44] John Whittingdale, chair of the committee, stated there was a conversation "about the possible repercussions of issuing a warrant for Brooks but said that did not have any bearing on his decision and he did not believe News International would target committee members."[
Blackmail against our elected, eh?

Anyone know when the court case is, guess that is why they are quickly working towards secret courts. They can't possibly have us plebs in listening to all the sordid details.
Old 19-02-2013, 10:18 AM   #51438
forydalynclwyd

http://fringefilmfest.com/partnershi...-the-1970s-80s

In April 2013( yes thats right the future) A SAVILE chaired WORLD in ACTION programme from 1975 TITLED: Coming out In Newport Pagnall will be shown at the above festival.

1) Appropriate?

2) Savile an Ambassador for GAY RIGHTS in the 70`s.

Not known to be gay in terms of civil partnership and loved to surround himself with "dolly birds" as a smokescreen.

To understand his "GAY" would it be fair to say that he could only have been in the section devoted to PAEDOPHILIA?
Old 19-02-2013, 10:23 AM   #51439
forydalynclwyd

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetcheeks View Post
Blackmail against our elected, eh?

Anyone know when the court case is, guess that is why they are quickly working towards secret courts. They can't possibly have us plebs in listening to all the sordid details.
A solid gold find SWEETCHEEKS

John Whittingdale an officer of government not wanting to push the matter in case the press explored MP`s private lives and this was 2003 to 2005.

John Whittingdale at the time of that statement was unknown to 99.999% of the population as being linked to LEON BRITTAN and HALF BROTHER to a leading paedophile enabler of the 70`s onwards.
Old 19-02-2013, 10:26 AM   #51440
sweetcheeks

Quote:
http://fringefilmfest.com/partnershi...-the-1970s-80s

In April 2013( yes thats right the future) A SAVILE chaired WORLD in ACTION programme from 1975 TITLED: Coming out In Newport Pagnall will be shown at the above festival.

1) Appropriate?

2) Savile an Ambassador for GAY RIGHTS in the 70`s.

Not known to be gay in terms of civil partnership and loved to surround himself with "dolly birds" as a smokescreen.

To understand his "GAY" would it be fair to say that he could only have been in the section devoted to PAEDOPHILIA?
I am suprised they want to associate paedophilia with gay rights. I would have thought it was doing them no favours at all, unless of course they are confused, like Cameron, with the difference?