Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 25-01-2013, 01:01 PM   #44701
pravda

Quote:
Originally Posted by niskalasekala View Post
N e body got the coordinates of the "castle"?

Address: 1, Les Amerois, B-6830 Bouillon, Belgium

Coordinates: 49.748454, 5.151091
pravda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2013, 01:05 PM   #44702
strombone

Quote:
Originally Posted by welshwitch View Post

More and more I'm buying into this possibility.

Puddles = Morrison
Puddles = front man for property ownership company
Puddles + Crown Estates............................?????????

The Honourable Sir Charles Andrew Morrison (25 June 1932 – 9 May 2005) was a British landowner and Conservative politician. He sat as Member of Parliament for Devizes from 1964 until 1992.
His campaign had the support of Ian Fleming, a relation by marriage of Morrison's wife Sara, who wrote an article called To Westminster with Love beginning with the words "Charles Morrison - Licensed to Kill."[1]

Charles Morrison was the brother of Peter Morrison, who became member of parliament for Chester, while his sister, Dame Mary Morrison, was a Woman of the Bedchamber to Queen Elizabeth II for forty years

Keep it in the family I say.
Great work, welshwitch. Puddington is a strong link for Morrison as "Puddles", although I haven't yet been able to discover a link to Crown Estates.

Morrison's father John was Chairman of the 1922 committee for nine years, '55 to '64.
The other Morrison brother, James (the eldest son) married Sophia Cavendish, daugher of the youngest of the Mitford sisters, Deborah - tea with Hitler, anyone?

Her grandfather was likely a victim of the notorious Eastbourne serial killer (unproven) Dr John Bodkin Adams.

"The 10th Duke died of a heart attack while visiting Eastbourne in November 1950 and Cavendish inherited the title, though he was in Australia at the time.[4] The Duke died while being attended by suspected serial killer Dr John Bodkin Adams, who was his doctor when visiting Eastbourne. No proper police investigation was ever conducted into the death but Cavendish later said "it should perhaps be noted that this doctor was not appointed to look after the health of my two younger sisters, who were then in their teens";[4] Adams had a reputation for grooming older patients in order to extract bequests."
strombone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2013, 01:28 PM   #44703
strombone

Quote:
Originally Posted by border reiver View Post
Someone used the expression 'took one for the team' regarding Harvey Proctor.

Hmm...

If that was the case, you can therefore conclude that he took the rap for a crime all his cronies were also guilty of.

So, as a means of a 'thank you', all the pals who Proctor protected -presumably by not naming them - financed his Cottonrose business venture. And from what I've read, nobody was expecting to see their money again, so it can't have been regarded as a bona fide investment.

If all of the above was indeed the case then it provides us with a rather interesting list of suspects. I can't see any other way of regarding them.
Yes, I agree that the 'investment' in Proctor's shop could be protrayed as a pay-off. And what a veritable gallery of rogues contributed!

Tristan Garel-Jones (the 'fixer' who organised the whip-around)
Michael Heseltine
Jeffrey Archer
Cecil Parkinson
Michael Brown
David Ashby
David Heathcote-Amory
Mark Lennox-Boyd
Sir Nicholas Bonsor
Richard Shepherd MP
David Evans MP
Tim Yeo
Sir Neil Thorne
William Benyon
Neil and Christine Hamilton
and, 'noted pederast' Peter's older brother - Sir Charles Morrison
strombone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2013, 01:30 PM   #44704
branwen01

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannie27 View Post
Close ,its George Galloway ,who owns a Holiday Home in Portugal ....who introduced Savile as a Legend .......

Although James like to blow on things for a living as well
Article on George and Burgau Algarve

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...nd-London.html
branwen01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2013, 01:43 PM   #44705
unseen_influencer

Default Yet more from the tangled web

This might be useful to someone:

"Thus we can see that General Electric of England not only has direct connections to the Rothschild interests, but also to the throne itself.
The directors of General Electric Co. of England include Lord Catto, previously mentioned as chairman of Morgan Grenfell Co., the Morgan bank of London, Lord Aldington, also mentioned as director of Citibank, and the Rothschild firm, Sun Alliance Assurance; Sir Robert Clayton, who has served since 1983 as chairman of the prestigious government Monopolies and Mergers Committee; Lord Nelson of Stafford; Lord Weinstock, managing director of GE of England; Sir Robert Telford, chairman of the Marconi Co.; and Sara Morrison, daughter of Viscount Lang and the Duchess of Marlborough. She is a director of the influential program, 4th Channel TV, and one of the principal organizers of the Conservative Party. She is a close confidant of the present Prime Minister, Margaret Thatcher. She is married to Charles Morrison, son of Baron Margadale.
General Electric Co. of England recently merged with Plessey Co., a giant defense supplier which is also controlled by the Rothschilds. "

http://www.yamaguchy.com/library/mullins/merger.html
unseen_influencer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2013, 01:47 PM   #44706
cosmo99

Quote:
Originally Posted by mumonamission View Post
Ted Heath the bandleader died in 1969. Jim'll fix it didn't start until 1975, so I dont think it was the bandleader. Maybe wrong though!
This might answer it..

http://aangirfan.blogspot.co.uk/2012...years.html?m=1
cosmo99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2013, 02:02 PM   #44707
welshwitch
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by border reiver View Post
Someone used the expression 'took one for the team' regarding Harvey Proctor.

Hmm...

If that was the case, you can therefore conclude that he took the rap for a crime all his cronies were also guilty of.

So, as a means of a 'thank you', all the pals who Proctor protected -presumably by not naming them - financed his Cottonrose business venture. And from what I've read, nobody was expecting to see their money again, so it can't have been regarded as a bona fide investment.

If all of the above was indeed the case then it provides us with a rather interesting list of suspects. I can't see any other way of regarding them.
V helpful summation thanks.

From Parris book: p255

Later, Chief Superintendent Marvin retired from the Metropolitan Police and retailed his story to the Sun. One of the 'revelations' was that Proctor was involved in a call-boy network at the House of Commons. Proctor said this was not true.
Another was that when he raided Proctor's flat he found a blackmailing message on Proctor's telephone answering machine.It was implied that this was a justification for prosecution - because as an MP proctor had opened himself to blackmail.

Overr three issues of the Sun Marvin wrote about three cases,including his investigations into Russell Harty.

Russell eh? The Sun lot know everything - and have the records - as do our politicians. Any - and possibly EVERY investor in the shirt shop would know the identity of Puddles.

btw Nowdowntherabbithole suggested P = Morrison - I was agreeing with her hypothesis having read around a bit more.

Last edited by welshwitch; 25-01-2013 at 02:04 PM.
welshwitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2013, 02:10 PM   #44708
bossman10

Quote:
Originally Posted by welshwitch View Post
The GOOD

So many good connections - names and places - just had to log back in.

Loads to chase up and pin down.
Congrats all

The BAD
Saw the conditions on Leah - if the whole handling of her visa application isn't proof enough that tptb are desperate to cover up anything and everything I don't know what is.

The UGLY
Just saw a headline from Exaro :

Police set up 30 operations into child sex abuse by................groups.

So, not a ring, not an international network - but. . . . . a group.

Can't be bothered to sign up to Exaro if that is the extent of ground-breaking investigative journalism - with the money and subscriptions to all data feeds available - plus press badges and being in the media coven .............u n b e l i e v a b l e.

Can but hope there is better than this in the main article.

http://www.exaronews.com/channel/uk
Exaro and the Sun have teamed up it seems. Article in today's Sun

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...under-way.html
bossman10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2013, 02:11 PM   #44709
coffeefiend

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannie27 View Post
I bet this would make an interesting read if its still available

http://company-director-check.co.uk/director/901751417

The address is wrong, it should be Roundhay, instead of Roundway. Also, 2 of his businesses are still listed as active:

Director Summary

James Savile OBE has 3 current or previous company director or secretary appointments.
Short name - James Savile
Director ID : 902099940
Year of Birth: 1926

Address
Flat 22 Lakeview Court
West Avenue Roundhay
Leeds
West Yorkshire
LS8 2TX

Company Summary
Company Name Company Status
ENNERDALE APARTMENTS (LEEDS) LIMITED Active
OUTWARD BOUND GLOBAL Active (Director Resigned 07/08/1995)
JIMMY SAVILE LIMITED Dissolved
coffeefiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2013, 02:12 PM   #44710
rationalenquirer

Default The Manchester Years

Still digging into Savile's formative years, and I found this link about the Top Ten Club in Manchester.

I'm going to have a look at some of the bands and promoters involved to see who he was dealing with. The club opened in 1962, anyone fancy researching crimes in and around the area during those years?

http://www.manchesterbeat.com/venues...ten/topten.php

Someone save me some work if this has already been covered
rationalenquirer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2013, 02:13 PM   #44711
sue_danim

Default Lurker sticking head above the parapet

Been a lurker for ages, finally got around to joining properly and now typing first post.. be gentle with me.

This is an incredible thread, i wish I had more time to keep abreast of it all, it's sometimes a matter of reading 100 pages between logging out and returning the next day.. amazingly detailed, and informative.

Well done to the contributors, you deserve a pat on the back for the dedication.
sue_danim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2013, 02:17 PM   #44712
welshwitch
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by strombone View Post
Yes, I agree that the 'investment' in Proctor's shop could be protrayed as a pay-off. And what a veritable gallery of rogues contributed!

Tristan Garel-Jones (the 'fixer' who organised the whip-around)
Michael Heseltine
Jeffrey Archer
Cecil Parkinson
Michael Brown
David Ashby
David Heathcote-Amory
Mark Lennox-Boyd
Sir Nicholas Bonsor
Richard Shepherd MP
David Evans MP
Tim Yeo
Sir Neil Thorne
William Benyon
Neil and Christine Hamilton
and, 'noted pederast' Peter's older brother - Sir Charles Morrison
Quote:
Originally Posted by strombone View Post
Puddington is a strong link for Morrison as "Puddles", although I haven't yet been able to discover a link to Crown Estates.

Morrison's father John was Chairman of the 1922 committee for nine years, '55 to '64.
The other Morrison brother, James (the eldest son) married Sophia Cavendish, daugher of the youngest of the Mitford sisters, Deborah - tea with Hitler, anyone?

Her grandfather was likely a victim of the notorious Eastbourne serial killer (unproven) Dr John Bodkin Adams.

"The 10th Duke died of a heart attack while visiting Eastbourne in November 1950 and Cavendish inherited the title, though he was in Australia at the time.[4] The Duke died while being attended by suspected serial killer Dr John Bodkin Adams, who was his doctor when visiting Eastbourne. No proper police investigation was ever conducted into the death but Cavendish later said "it should perhaps be noted that this doctor was not appointed to look after the health of my two younger sisters, who were then in their teens";[4] Adams had a reputation for grooming older patients in order to extract bequests."
Quote:
Originally Posted by unseen_influencer View Post
This might be useful to someone:

"Thus we can see that General Electric of England not only has direct connections to the Rothschild interests, but also to the throne itself.
The directors of General Electric Co. of England include Lord Catto, previously mentioned as chairman of Morgan Grenfell Co., the Morgan bank of London, Lord Aldington, also mentioned as director of Citibank, and the Rothschild firm, Sun Alliance Assurance; Sir Robert Clayton, who has served since 1983 as chairman of the prestigious government Monopolies and Mergers Committee; Lord Nelson of Stafford; Lord Weinstock, managing director of GE of England; Sir Robert Telford, chairman of the Marconi Co.; and Sara Morrison, daughter of Viscount Lang and the Duchess of Marlborough. She is a director of the influential program, 4th Channel TV, and one of the principal organizers of the Conservative Party. She is a close confidant of the present Prime Minister, Margaret Thatcher. She is married to Charles Morrison, son of Baron Margadale.
General Electric Co. of England recently merged with Plessey Co., a giant defense supplier which is also controlled by the Rothschilds. "

http://www.yamaguchy.com/library/mullins/merger.html

Thanks all - just pulling these into a pot as they give rise to more interesting connections.

Morrison involvement - strong contender with links to Proctor, Royals, GE etc.

SUN ALLIANCE........... were they the group linked to the ''shredding'' of the Jillings report?

Gone very quiet about that report - although various copies were found

Part of the coverup's has been for financial reasons - an unwillingness for insurance companies to pay out for victims claims. MONEY and commerce - again.

Made me thing of TDF' s posts re Leah - her Kaiser interview when she said Jersey was the BIGGEST offshore money pot.

Jersey is a self-governing parliamentary democracy under a constitutional monarchy, with its own financial, legal and judicial systems.

Yes, we've covered the legal and corrupt ramifications of Jersey before - but yet again we come full circle when we follow the money.
Old 25-01-2013, 02:20 PM   #44713
welshwitch
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bossman10 View Post
Exaro and the Sun have teamed up it seems. Article in today's Sun

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...under-way.html
Pity -given all the dirt that the Sun must have stored in the archives, that they can't find anything real to say except - there's lots of paedos so a few more police have been drafted in to investigate.

Earth shattering investigation. I'm overwhelmed.
Old 25-01-2013, 02:22 PM   #44714
niskalasekala
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pravda View Post
Address: 1, Les Amerois, B-6830 Bouillon, Belgium
Coordinates: 49.748454, 5.151091
Thanks.

Odd little paste in at that coordinate . . .
niskalasekala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2013, 02:22 PM   #44715
welshwitch
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sue_danim View Post
Been a lurker for ages, finally got around to joining properly and now typing first post.. be gentle with me.

This is an incredible thread, i wish I had more time to keep abreast of it all, it's sometimes a matter of reading 100 pages between logging out and returning the next day.. amazingly detailed, and informative.

Well done to the contributors, you deserve a pat on the back for the dedication.
Welcome - post what you can when you can - and please spread the information to as many people as you can.
Old 25-01-2013, 02:24 PM   #44716
unseen_influencer

Default Same SM?

"The late Sir Edward Heath was notoriously uneasy with women, but there was one, Sara Morrison, who was a good friend and an important political confidante. She was with him when he died on Sunday. Sara was robust enough to be able to withstand the strange manners and see through to the vulnerable and honourable man within. "

http://www.spectator.co.uk/columnist...ors-notes-170/
unseen_influencer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2013, 02:26 PM   #44717
niskalasekala
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeefiend View Post
Director Summary: James Savile OBE has 3 current or previous company director or secretary appointments.
Short name - James Savile Director ID : 902099940 Year of Birth: 1926
Sorry, 4 us yanks, what does "Order of the British Empire" REALLY mean?
niskalasekala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2013, 02:28 PM   #44718
moran73

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeefiend View Post
The address is wrong, it should be Roundhay, instead of Roundway. Also, 2 of his businesses are still listed as active:

Director Summary

James Savile OBE has 3 current or previous company director or secretary appointments.
Short name - James Savile
Director ID : 902099940
Year of Birth: 1926

Address
Flat 22 Lakeview Court
West Avenue Roundhay
Leeds
West Yorkshire
LS8 2TX

Company Summary
Company Name Company Status
ENNERDALE APARTMENTS (LEEDS) LIMITED Active
OUTWARD BOUND GLOBAL Active (Director Resigned 07/08/1995)
JIMMY SAVILE LIMITED Dissolved
I discovered this site the other day when i was looking into ray wyre. Its free. Maybe have some more in saviles companies & names attached to them. Cant post link at moment but its www.duedil.com
moran73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2013, 02:29 PM   #44719
coffeefiend

Following links and links and links...it's all so complicated and interconnected!
JS was director of a company called Ennerdale Apartments Limited. Later, a woman called Jacqueline Hurst became director. She was also a director of the Leeds Society for Deaf and Blind People. In an official report for that company available online, it states that they were in talks with Childline (hmmm) and the NSPCC regarding reaching out to deaf children:

Developments in the year included talks with Childline and the NSPCC to develop their services to Deaf children through the internet; the development of an emergency text message facility to enable Deaf people to access 999 services, and a pilot scheme to explore the possibilities of outreach social work services in other parts of the city.
Going after vulnerable kids again...

https://www.duedil.com/director/9014...cqueline-hurst
http://www.charitycommission.gov.uk/...060331_E_C.PDF

Last edited by coffeefiend; 25-01-2013 at 02:30 PM. Reason: links
coffeefiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2013, 02:30 PM   #44720
welshwitch
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unseen_influencer View Post
"The late Sir Edward Heath was notoriously uneasy with women, but there was one, Sara Morrison, who was a good friend and an important political confidante. She was with him when he died on Sunday. Sara was robust enough to be able to withstand the strange manners and see through to the vulnerable and honourable man within. "

http://www.spectator.co.uk/columnist...ors-notes-170/
Heath autobio. p574

" ...went off to spend the weekend with Charles and Sara Morrison at their home in Wiltshire...........

Bingo.