Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 14-01-2013, 09:37 AM   #40521
evieee
Banned

Savile's great niece on this morning at 10.45
evieee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2013, 09:47 AM   #40522
sweetcheeks

Interesting article here concerning unusually high payments made over a two year period to an administrative assistant, Sian Griffiths, who had been seconded to work on the North Wales Waterhouse Tribunal. It is another Angus Stickler article from 2004.

http://www.richardwebster.net/print/xfileon4.htm
Old 14-01-2013, 09:48 AM   #40523
jkick

Quote:
Originally Posted by welshwitch View Post
Very telling! Made me wonder where Vile stayed when he went to Jersey, as he obviously so often did. Could he have been someone's guest?
Gilbert O'Sullivan?
jkick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2013, 09:55 AM   #40524
harry_brown

Quote:
Originally Posted by evieee View Post
Savile's great niece on this morning at 10.45
Watching now, she's made a good point (possibly one of the most important one's in this whole issue):

Schofield (in reference to how paedos are now dealt with by the law compared to the past) - "We've moved forward now though haven't we"?

Savile's niece - We've moved forward to the point where victims can tell their stories but once it's in court they're made to look (and feel) like liars".

Spot on.

Last edited by harry_brown; 14-01-2013 at 09:56 AM.
harry_brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2013, 09:56 AM   #40525
ceej
Inactive

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by trafficker
UK Anonymous message to #OpBBC - YouTube

What do u make of this.....1st of june 2013, anonymous attack on bbc
Quote:
Originally Posted by twisted_tim View Post
I know for a fact if they say they gonna do it they will also depending on what they get they will release what they find

Not sure what to make of
"You have failed to not censor your news items"

But this is Anonymous' message to the GBP.
Only 5,300 views to date - deserves a bump I'd say.
ceej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2013, 10:00 AM   #40526
forydalynclwyd

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellahunter View Post
The Big Time (TV series)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Big Time was a British documentary and reality television series made by the BBC, which ran from 1976 to 1980.
Devised and produced by Esther Rantzen and narrated initially by Rantzen but later by John Pitman, each programme followed a member of the public placed in the limelight as a result of their skill and documenting how they fared. Their progress was filmed and sundry professionals in their fields advised the amateur as they progressed.
Some of the exploits included an amateur musician conducting an orchestra at the Royal Albert Hall; a housewife becoming a TV presenter; a cookery competition winner becoming head chef for the day at The Savoy hotel and preparing a banquet lunch for former Prime Minister Edward Heath; an amateur wrestler taking on professional John Naylor on a bill at the Albert Hall on 26 March 1980 (the amateur was given the stage name 'Rip Rawlinson'); a model entering the Miss United Kingdom beauty contest; a young gymnast who became a circus trapeze artist; an amateur singer getting the chance to record a single. The latter 'discovered' the singer Sheena Easton and the edition featuring the amateur chef is credited as terminating the television career of the TV chef Fanny Cradock, who criticised the amateur's choice of menu.[1]
When the series ended, the BBC commissioned In at the Deep End, which followed the same format only using two celebrities, Chris Serle and Paul Heiney (former reporters on Rantzen's That's Life!), as they undertook various tasks as complete beginners in professional roles. Challenges included Serle taking part in a ballroom dancing competition and becoming a snooker player partnering World champion Steve Davis in a mixed-doubles event and Heiney becoming a chef at Langhan's Brasserie, a dress designer for a catwalk show, a celebrity hairdresser (where he cut Jilly Cooper's hair), directing Bananarama's video for "A Trick of the Night" and an actor in a Michael Caine movie.
[edit]The Gwen Troake incident

In 1976 a housewife in Devon, Gwen Troake, won a competition called "Cook of the Realm", leading to The Big Time inviting her to organise a banquet to be attended by Edward Heath, Earl Mountbatten of Burma and other VIPs. The BBC filmed the result as part of The Big Time, and asked Fanny Cradock, by then a tax exile in Ireland, to act as one of a number of experts giving Troake advice on her menu.
The result brought the end of Fanny Cradock's television career.[1] Mrs Troake went through her menu of seafood cocktail, duckling with bramble sauce and coffee cream dessert. Fanny, grimacing and acting as if on the verge of retching, claimed not to know what a bramble was, told Troake that her menu was too rich, and, though she accepted that the dessert was delicious, insisted that it was not suitable, declaring: "You're among professionals now."
She suggested that Mrs Troake use a small pastry boat filled with a fruit sorbet and covered with spun sugar, decorated with an orange slice and a cherry through a cocktail stick, giving the dish the look of a small boat, which Fanny thought would be suitable for the naval guests. In the event, the dessert was a disaster and could not be served properly. Robert Morley had also been consulted on the menu and said he felt that Mrs Troake's original coffee pudding was perfect.
When the dessert failed to impress, the public were annoyed that Fanny Cradock had seemingly ruined Mrs Troake's special day. Fanny wrote a letter of apology to Mrs Troake, but the BBC terminated her contract two weeks after the programme was broadcast. She never presented a cookery programme again on the BBC. (Mrs Troake, by contrast, published A Country Cookbook the following year.)[2]
[edit]References
This whole section of the BBC in 1970 to 1990 deserves to be analysed in minute detail.

This whole Savile Story broke shortly after the death of Michael Hurll who was one of the leading in house producers of the period.

I suppose the title would be "light entertainment and current affairs" which covered non news based journalism such as Thats Life, The Big Time and Nationwide.

Within this group would have been a pool of back ground production staff that crossed between programmes.

I feel sure that Rantzen and Savile had too much in common not to have crossed paths. Likewise, Rantzen positioned her programmes as peoples champion crusading programmes. Even today watchdog etc are seen as a point that normal people can contact to raise an issue or complaint.

At the time she was "trusted" by the people and many of her campaigns earned her the title of the peoples crusader. I recall that Thats Life worked closely with Which and to the programmes credit one legacy is the soft surface treatment now found in most play parks.

This said you could view her/Wilson as investigative. I don`t recall the background to Childlines creation but I would say that it flowed out of a continuing campaign on Thats Life. There would have been a trigger perhaps an upsetting story of untold abuse which caused revulsion in the audience. This would have led to above average postbags on the issue. Something made the Thats Life team realise that there was a need for Childline.

Now she had "awakened" herself to the issue( as we have done here). She and her team and associates would then in a normal world have become aware of the "rumours" around Savile, she admitted so in the EXPOSURE programme. To me this is her failing because she made herself an expert then went onto front a JerEmy Kyle type show in the 90`s dealing with child abuse on a regular basis.

Her instinct should have been to investigate the rumours for the sake of the abused.

Her colleague/protege Kieran Prendeville moved on to script writing. It is noted that by coincidence he tackled the abuse of children in care in North Wales in a gritty drama, that would now seem to be more than based on a true story. Did he contact his old colleasgue for some advise or suggestions at the time. Did the idea arrive with him via his old colleague?

http://www.richardwebster.net/print/xcare.htm
I
She has used childline as her meal ticket since that is what makes her so sickening.
forydalynclwyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2013, 10:01 AM   #40527
harry_brown

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceej View Post
Quote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jgaY...e_gdata_player

Not sure what to make of

I'd read it as "you are censoring your news stories".

"You have failed to NOT censor..." means they ARE censoring.

They could have just said "You are censoring your news stories". Bad wording, that's all.

Last edited by harry_brown; 14-01-2013 at 10:03 AM.
harry_brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2013, 10:16 AM   #40528
comma berenices

For those of you on twitter please follow.........

https://twitter.com/_O_C_E_A_N_

5m Ocean Ocean ‏@_O_C_E_A_N_

what are #YOU going to say when the grandchildren ask; did YOU help fight that child abuse thing gramps? you'll have to look em in the eye
Expand.

I came across the above while reading outlaw's tweets.
Old 14-01-2013, 10:20 AM   #40529
terry_lh

Dig him up.. Who's with me?
terry_lh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2013, 10:25 AM   #40530
forydalynclwyd

Default Pregnancy Confirmed

So the baby is confirmed for July.

Is this a genetically engineered pregnancy as all the dates are to precision?
forydalynclwyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2013, 10:27 AM   #40531
eyesopened

Default Agree

[QUOTE=ozpixie;1061237937].

I told him that it was my opinion that this has been the most successful thead on the forum and that his work would change the world in due course. I still beleive that.

QUOTE]

Agree. Just catching up, news of anders death has come as a shock.
eyesopened is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2013, 10:30 AM   #40532
chuggy

Quote:
Originally Posted by forydalynclwyd View Post
I think it was to do with a French/Belgian company that were purchasing THYMUS glands via Alder Hey at a £5 a go. The company was called AVENTIS PASTEUR.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/society/20...lderhey.uknews

From this I recall we questioned whether Savile was involved in a similar operation at Leeds Hospitals/ Stoke Mandeville and then we linked to Henlow Grange and the unnaturally youthful looks of its clients.

I eventually found your post with your tube vid on page 1813 last night and watched and followed the links then came back here and saw you had posted a reply, thank you anyway forydalynclwyd

here is a link to the website with info on research into natural additives mentioned in the above video.
http://www.cogforlife.org/
chuggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2013, 10:34 AM   #40533
northernlass

Quote:
Originally Posted by comma berenices View Post
For those of you on twitter please follow.........

https://twitter.com/_O_C_E_A_N_

5m Ocean Ocean ‏@_O_C_E_A_N_

what are #YOU going to say when the grandchildren ask; did YOU help fight that child abuse thing gramps? you'll have to look em in the eye
Expand.

I came across the above while reading outlaw's tweets.
i was saying pretty much the same to my mum the other week, she wanted me to stop investigating but i said that one day my children will have children too, what if something happens and i cant protect them, this could all still happen when we are long gone, the time is now..it has to stop. mom understands why i am doing it but scared of what could happen to me. I have fear sometimes but have learnt to overcome it, however great my fear was, it cant be as big as those involved in the abusing wanting to cover their tracks. however many nights we stay awake investigating, let those bastards stay awake sweating in fear, wondering if they are going to get discovered.
too many kids are going through abuse right now, too many adults are just struggling on in the world after childhood abuse etc
the covering up and not believing our children is as bad as the abuse i feel, how many people have these children turned to to get disbelieved or passed on to another abuser.
this is the whole central issue to why this investigation has to continue, if the press and police wont do it then we shall.
Fuck em all
northernlass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2013, 10:37 AM   #40534
goodness
Inactive

http://aangirfan.blogspot.com/2012/1...ray-twins.html

http://aangirfan.blogspot.com/2013/0...-security.html
goodness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2013, 10:37 AM   #40535
northernlass

Quote:
Originally Posted by forydalynclwyd View Post
So the baby is confirmed for July.

Is this a genetically engineered pregnancy as all the dates are to precision?
note its flashing up with April Jones/Mark Bridger in court
I worked out if baby is born on 1st July (earliest date) then it would have to have been concieved on oct 8th
northernlass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2013, 10:44 AM   #40536
welshwitch
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by contaminatedcurrency View Post
Good to see someone else in the know about Cliff:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sd08J9DPUr8

The (dead?) baby's hand at the end seems significant - a symbol of the young lives Cliff has ruined?
http://news.google.com/newspapers?id...+manager&hl=en

Talks of Swiss youth cures - calves placenta which kitty says doesn't work
welshwitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2013, 10:55 AM   #40537
marlowe
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceej View Post
Quote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jgaY...e_gdata_player

Not sure what to make of

Why are they waiting four and a half months?
marlowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2013, 11:06 AM   #40538
trafficker
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlowe View Post
Why are they waiting four and a half months?
Yeap i asked that myself.....its like hey bbc we gonna attack you on the 19th of june, you have 4+ months to delete evidence, same goes to yew tree....e
trafficker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2013, 11:08 AM   #40539
marlowe
Banned

It's like when all these 'imminent arrests' are announced. Why don't they just do it, and then tell us afterwards? What the fuck are they waiting for with this 'platinum selling pop star' and the film director?
marlowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2013, 11:13 AM   #40540
trafficker
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by terry_lh View Post
Dig him up.. Who's with me?
I'll bring the dynamite.......

And the garlic..........

I bet he is not in there...anyone seen childs play, savile satanic motherfucker to the max

Last edited by trafficker; 14-01-2013 at 11:19 AM.
trafficker is offline   Reply With Quote