Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 15-12-2012, 11:08 PM   #33101
northernlass

Quote:
Originally Posted by welshwitch View Post
Interview: Justin Fletcher, the king of CBeebies

Dina Lady. That’s his favourite character.

And I’d like to develop a show for Saturday-evening telly. A dream-come-true type of show. Not quite like Jim’ll Fix It, but something full of excitement where you don’t know quite what’s going to happen.

http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2012-...ng-of-cbeebies

There's that smell again
After I mentioned Mr Tumble on here the other day, my brother was on the phone and we was discussing saville etc and other celebs...out of the blue he said "whos that retarded fat nonce" on cbeebies....... as he had said that to a girl when he first saw him on tv and the girl went off her head saying you cant say that!
I hope to god he isnt one as he works with kids all the time
northernlass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2012, 11:09 PM   #33102
neilvw

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlowe View Post
But is he a platinum-selling world famous pop star?
Two Little Boys was number one for 6 weeks in 1969/70, but can't find whether it went platinum. However, found this:

neilvw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2012, 11:13 PM   #33103
marlowe
Banned

I still think that if it was RH they would have called him a children's tv entertainer/singer or something rather than a pop star.
marlowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2012, 11:13 PM   #33104
discovery77
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by northernlass View Post
After I mentioned Mr Tumble on here the other day, my brother was on the phone and we was discussing saville etc and other celebs...out of the blue he said "whos that retarded fat nonce" on cbeebies....... as he had said that to a girl when he first saw him on tv and the girl went off her head saying you cant say that!
He came into my sisters special needs class!
He tours around with the crew for filming. Told her to keep watch over the kids. Theyre unpredictable you see.
discovery77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2012, 11:14 PM   #33105
marlowe
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilvw View Post
Two Little Boys was number one for 6 weeks in 1969/70, but can't find whether it went platinum. However, found this:

Nice hand gesture!
Old 15-12-2012, 11:14 PM   #33106
discovery77
Banned

Quote:
I still think that if it was RH they would have called him a children's tv entertainer/singer or something rather than a pop star.
Yes could be either of them or any other. Just speculation.
discovery77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2012, 11:18 PM   #33107
welshwitch
Banned

Quote:
He's 41, lives alone with a tv and 2 cats according to his interview.

To be fair I know nothing about tv - let alone children's tv - just I think Trafficker is onto something.

What did bejesus post say? A Joker? To replace Mr Fixit? Who knows - but the signs (no pun intended) are not good.
welshwitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2012, 11:22 PM   #33108
trafficker
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rationalenquirer View Post
Whilst its fun to speculate on this or that pop non-entity, lets all keep working on the main puzzle. Vile and his links to Royalty, trouser roller uppers, and the Pope.
at least the usa school shooting will keep this cleb paedophile out of the papers tommorow and main headlines........he must be very big that they sanctioned a shooting to play it down.......well max got a nurse suicide, or its just a candle in the wind
trafficker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2012, 11:25 PM   #33109
marf

Default Platinum

Could be this .. but then could be any number of people..

http://www.ukmusicawards.co.uk/rolf-...oys-4070-p.asp

We are being fed and led by the police; subtle leaks and incomplete information.
There is probably a lot more going on in the background.

The current Yewtree report leaks are designed by professional PR writers and not questionable by anyone.

Coverup Cameron .....

Last edited by marf; 15-12-2012 at 11:28 PM.
marf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2012, 11:25 PM   #33110
michaelulterra
Inactive

Quote:
Nice hand gesture!

michaelulterra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2012, 11:27 PM   #33111
neilvw

From alleged pop paedos to a confirmed political pederast. Sir Peter Morrison's obituary in the Independent in 1995:

His knowledge of the route-maps of politics enabled him to finesse many difficult decisions while he was a minister. He never questioned or complained when he was moved from the Government in 1986 to become Deputy Chairman to Norman Tebbit at Conservative Central Office and he brought new enthusiasm to the party organisation in the run-up to the 1987 election. Shortly before his death he was raising thousands for his local Conservatives with an open day at his home in Somerset. Over recent years he devoted much of his attention to refurbishing his house at Bruton, where he was a host to people from all walks of life both inside and outside politics: when he left Parliament he developed an extraordinary successful business career, where his range of contacts was invaluable.

Peter Morrison was public-spirited in the best sense of the word and, with his unmistakable chuckle, he was always fun.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/pe...n-1592149.html

Knowing what we know now, this relentlessly positive obit reads rather differently.
neilvw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2012, 11:28 PM   #33112
northernlass

Quote:
Originally Posted by welshwitch View Post
He's 41, lives alone with a tv and 2 cats according to his interview.

To be fair I know nothing about tv - let alone children's tv - just I think Trafficker is onto something.

What did bejesus post say? A Joker? To replace Mr Fixit? Who knows - but the signs (no pun intended) are not good.
Justin is like a god to most moms with tots, kids love him, he does "something Special" with kids with special needs etc, tbh to me he doesnt come across as creepy but i guess not everyone looks like Savile
Old 15-12-2012, 11:30 PM   #33113
trafficker
Banned

Quote:
Justin is like a god to most moms with tots, kids love him, he does "something Special" with kids with special needs etc, tbh to me he doesnt come across as creepy but i guess not everyone looks like Savile
maybe he is designed for the mumsnet livestock....hidden in plain sight

Last edited by trafficker; 15-12-2012 at 11:30 PM.
Old 15-12-2012, 11:34 PM   #33114
emeraldgreen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...d&v=haaBbyW3wt

Found this on 'Ishtars' Gate' site when I clicked on link How to break the spell
emeraldgreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2012, 11:34 PM   #33115
northernlass

Quote:
Originally Posted by trafficker View Post
maybe he is designed for the mumsnet livestock....hidden in plain sight
lord my brother is usually spot on as well Im hoping hes wrong as my kids love the tumble
Old 15-12-2012, 11:47 PM   #33116
marlowe
Banned

Old 15-12-2012, 11:47 PM   #33117
michaelulterra
Inactive

Frank Bruno
Freddie Star
Phil Collins
Jimmy Savile

check out collins innuendo when he talks to bruno

edit: Prince Charles also in segment.

Last edited by michaelulterra; 15-12-2012 at 11:50 PM.
michaelulterra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2012, 11:47 PM   #33118
hoverfly

Has the family name Savile Foljambe come up before ?

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Who_is_the...to_the_current

Current Earl of Liverpool :

Edward Peter Bertram Savile Foljambe, 5th Earl of Liverpool

(born 14 November 1944)

Liverpool is the son of Captain Peter George William Savile Foljambe and Elizabeth Joan Flint. In 1969, at the age of 24, he succeeded his great-uncle as Earl of Liverpool and took his seat in the House of Lords. He was educated at Shrewsbury School. He is now one of the ninety elected hereditary peers who remain in the House of Lords after the House of Lords Act of 1999, and sits on the Conservative benches.

Lord Liverpool married, firstly, Lady Juliana Mary Alice Noel, daughter of Anthony Gerard Edward Noel, 5th Earl of Gainsborough and Mary Stourton, on 29 January 1970. They were divorced in 1994.

He married, secondly, Comtesse Marie-Ange de Pierredon, daughter of Géraud Michel de Pierredon, Comte de Pierredon, on 26 May 1995. Lord Liverpool has two children from his first marriage:

• Luke Foljambe, Viscount Hawkesbury (b. 25 March 1972)
• Hon. Ralph Foljambe (b. 1974)

Cecil George Saville Foljambe, 1st Earl of Liverpool

b. 7 November 1846, d. 23 March 1907

He married, firstly, Louisa Blanche Howard, daughter of Frederick John Howard and Lady Fanny Cavendish, on 22 July 1869.1 He married, secondly, Susan Louisa Cavendish, daughter of Lt.-Col. William Henry Frederick Cavendish

Bertram Marmaduke Osbert Savile Foljambe (son of 1st Earl of Liverpool & Suan Cavendish)

b. 6 January 1891, d. 13 October 1955

Captain Peter George William Savile Foljambe (son of Bertram Marmaduke)

b. 23 April 1919, d. 2 September 1944

Arthur William de Brito Savile Foljambe, 2nd Earl of Liverpool GCB GCMG GBE MVO PC (27 May 1870-15 May 1941), known as Viscount Hawkesbury from 1905 to 1907, was a British Liberal politician and the first Governor-General of New Zealand.

Born at Compton Place, Eastbourne, Liverpool was the eldest son of Cecil Foljambe, 1st Earl of Liverpoolby his first wife Louisa Howard, daughter of Frederick John Howard. On his mother's side he descended from Richard Boyle, 3rd Earl of Burlington, the architect. Liverpoolsucceeded his father in the earldom in 1907 and took his seat in the House of Lordson the Liberal benches. In July 1909 he was appointed Comptroller of the Household in the Liberal administration of H.H. Asquith, a post he held until 1912. The latter year he was appointed Governor of New Zealand. In 1917 the office was raised in dignity to that of Governor-General of New Zealand. The same year Liverpoolwas also admitted to the Privy Council. He retired as Governor-General in 1920 and was appointed Knight Grand Cross of the Order of the Bath (GCB) on 7 October 1920.

Lord Liverpool married Hon. Annette Louise Monck, daughter of Henry Monck, 5th Viscount Monck, in 1897. They had no children. He died at his home Cranwick Hall near Lincolnin May 1941, aged 70, and was succeeded in his titles by his half-brother Gerald Foljambe.
hoverfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2012, 11:48 PM   #33119
welshwitch
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilvw View Post
From alleged pop paedos to a confirmed political pederast. Sir Peter Morrison's obituary in the Independent in 1995:

Peter Morrison was public-spirited in the best sense of the word and, with his unmistakable chuckle, he was always fun.

Knowing what we know now, this relentlessly positive obit reads rather differently.

WHITE TIE & TALES
http://thebrick.keble.net/brick03/page2.html

And you don't get much bigger than Cliveden, stately home of the Astor family. This was the venue Sir Peter Morrison ('63) chose for the 1965 Drag Hunt Ball which dominated Oxford's social scene that summer.

There was, however, more than mere size behind this Ball's big splash.The swimming pool around which Ball-goers thronged was the very place in which John Profumo, then Minister for War, met Christine Keeler, consort of a Russian spy, wearing only a smile.

And we all know some names from the Astor family - don't we?

Lady Annabel Astor: Samantha Cameron's mother opens up about her remarkable extended family

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/you/...ed-family.html
welshwitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2012, 11:52 PM   #33120
trafficker
Banned

Quote:
there is a really fuck up one of savile with Cher and sonny....its on getty images but it has never shown when I have posted it...

i will try again

[IMG]http://i.ebayimg.com/t/JIMMY-SAVILE-SONNY-CHER-WORLD-EXCL-8X10-GENUINE-VINTAGE-PHOTO-1965-/00/s/MTIzNlgxNjAw/$T2eC16VHJIIE9qTYKKQfBQhn)5eoZQ~~60_35.JPG[IMG]

[IMG]http://comedycentral-co-uk.mtvnimages.com/news/flipbooks/jimmy-savile/jimmy-saville-sonny-cher.jpg?width=540&height=376&matte=true&matteColor=black&quality=0.91[IMG]

if it dont work can some one else post for me...please its such a wierd photo