Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 27-11-2012, 10:44 AM   #24161
green_butterfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by multisync View Post
This was posted here long before this stuff all blew up and way back when JS was considered a nice man who raised a lot of money for charity.

You may suggest he may have been (and again I will counter that with a lack of evidence) but to state he was is wrong and simply shouldn't be allowed.(unless you can actually back the accusation up)
Most of us here think he was. You don't think he was. Let's agree to differ instead of polluting this thread with yet another slanging match, eh multisync? As has already been pointed out, you can't prove whether someone is a Freemason or not, so let's leave it at that. Allow others to hypothesise without jumping down their throats demanding proof and stop attempting to quite transparently derail the thread.

What we do know for a fact is Savile was one of Britain's most profilic child rapists and for some mysterious reason he was allowed the closest possible access to both Charles and Thatcher. What are your opinions on those facts, multisync?

Newbies, a recap of events so far by forum member Nicky's Brain: Intro to this thread.
green_butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2012, 10:48 AM   #24162
green_butterfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by newjersey View Post
Lol, they probably forbid pedophilia, certainly hasn't stopped them indulging in it though has it ?

+1

Newbies, a recap of events so far by forum member Nicky's Brain: Intro to this thread.
green_butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2012, 10:48 AM   #24163
border reiver

What if Vile wasn't a practicing Catholic? Not my subject, but his ties to Israel and things he's quoted as saying would suggest to me he was more of the Jewish persuasion.

He was a polished chameleon, after all.

Code White.
border reiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2012, 10:56 AM   #24164
electric_lady

Sorry Multisync but you are wrong:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knights...er_of_Malta.29

Quote:
The Degree of Knight of Malta (Order of Malta)
The Maltese Cross, symbol of the Order of Malta.

This degree is universally associated with the Masonic Knights Templar. In the York Rite system it is conferred before the Templar Degree; in the 'stand-alone' tradition it is conferred subsequently to the Templar Degree. It is known by varying degrees of formality as the Order of Malta, or the Order of Knights of Malta, or the Ancient and Masonic Order of St John of Jerusalem, Palestine, Rhodes, and Malta. In practice this last and fullest version of the name tends to be reserved to letterheads, rituals, and formal documents.

The ceremony for conferring the degree (which is always worked in full) contains a mixture of masonic tradition, historical accounts of the Order of St John, moral teaching, and the communication of modes of recognition between members. A series of banners is employed in the ceremony, each representing one of the great battles of the historic medieval Order of St John, whose story is the basis of the moral teachings of the degree.

LEWISHAM TRUTH: theTruth | Facebook | Twitter

HUNTED FOR MY CHILD BY THE METROPOLITAN POLICE
electric_lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2012, 10:58 AM   #24165
trafficker
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by border reiver View Post
What if Vile wasn't a practicing Catholic? Not my subject, but his ties to Israel and things he's quoted as saying would suggest to me he was more of the Jewish persuasion.

He was a polished chameleon, after all.

Code White.
Before a Mother-of-Darkness Monarch slave is 16, they will have gone through all the ceremonies involved in the creation of the alters which correspond to the 10 rooms of the Tree of Life. At age 16, the system’s demons will then guide the system on a personalized pathway and a baby (the firstborn) will be sacrificed by the System. The blood of this first born is spiritually placed in a box under the Tree of Life. This is in accord with the Lilith story. The spirit Lilith (sometimes with an alter Lilith) will work with the spirits of Zerodieth and Lucifer. There are several trees which can be placed within a Monarch slave, including the ash, the oak, the ygdrassil, the willow, and the Tree of Evil, which is an evil counterpart to the Tree of Life. These will be dealt with under the chapter on structures. This chapter will provide the hypnotic codes, cues, triggers or whatever one wants to call these words, noises, and sensory inputs that manipulate these poor victims turned into Monarch robots. Other chapters will explain about the structures these codes go to, and also the spiritual dimensions of these codes and structures.

Another way to see things is to recognize that the programmers have created "power words" to which they have attached memory and programming. If a de-programmer observes closely the word usage of the victim, you will begin to spot power words of the abuser, for instance, "white rabbit".

A. Alpha (Basic) Basic Commands (these basic commands are also found used in many slaves, although there will be exceptions to everything.)

"GET ON YOUR TOES. STAY ON YOUR TOES." means "attention slave" get ready for a command. "ON YOUR TOES--is a preparatory command that will be used throughout an entire system. "IF YOU PLEASE SIR." -From Wizard of Oz, slave says this like "yes, sir." 3-tap code for access. "FOLLOW THE SNAPS", "LISTEN AND OBEY OUR COMMANDS", "THIS IS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD" "FIDDLER" = code to take one to Never Never Land

"PUPPET MASTER" -name of master for Marionette or Puppet program

"DADDY" -master "DADDY’S FRIEND"--a user of slave approved by master "PAPA" -master, "WHITE RABBIT--master "YOU’LL SPEAK MY WORDS WHEN I PULL YOUR STRINGS." Puppet programming control of what slave will say.

Basic Internal Emergency Color Codes for a System, there are several different "CODE RED’s, etc. not just one in a slave, what follows is not the complete information about the Codes, although it is possible some slaves have a simplified version like this:

"CODE GREEN" --Dr. Green’s suicide programming, tied to "no-talk" programming.

"CODE BLUE" --Victim’s body freezes in motion and can’t move until another code is given.

"CODE RED" --Victim gets angry and violent

"CODE RED" -Another Code Red has the standard Monarch meaning, "serious self-destruct" program

"CODE YELLOW" --Victim gets jealous, angry and wants to violently get even "CODE BLACK" --Used to get victim’s to get on their ritual clothes.

"CODE WHITE" --Code to protect the cult members from arrest. When police see the Code White they treat the people as untouchable. There are code words for Illuminati members to tell police and judges that will automatically get them set free.

http://www.whale.to/b/sp/4.html

The White Rabbit is a fictional character in Lewis Carroll's book Alice's Adventures in Wonderland. He appears at the very beginning of the book, in chapter one, wearing a waistcoat, and muttering "Oh dear! Oh dear! I shall be too late!" Alice follows him down the rabbit hole into Wonderland. Alice encounters him again when he mistakes her for his housemaid Mary Ann and she becomes trapped in his house after growing too large. The Rabbit shows up again in the last few chapters, as a herald-like servant of the King and Queen of Hearts.

bring the bait meat the the queen.....hmmmm

Last edited by trafficker; 27-11-2012 at 11:03 AM.
trafficker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2012, 10:58 AM   #24166
luv evreone

Coverage was on BBC News just Now....

Watch live coverage of the committee's evidence session with the BBC Trust chairman and BBC acting director general from 10.30am on 27 November 2012.
Lord Patten and acting Director General Tim Davie have been invited to testify to MPs on the broadcaster's response to the Jimmy Savile case.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/democracylive/...00/8167511.stm

Jimmy Savile investigation - Lord Patten questioned by MPs: Politics live blog w/ @AndrewSparrow http://gu.com/p/3c57y/tw

https://twitter.com/guardian/statuse...65175640403969

Last edited by luv evreone; 27-11-2012 at 02:32 PM.
luv evreone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2012, 11:00 AM   #24167
selassie

[QUOTE=
Has anyone heard anything about disturbing images being circulated on social media (facebook + twitter) immediately after the messham/mcalpine newsnight report? I was speaking to a friend who was very disturbed by two images he said were being circulated by people on FB/twitter. One image was of an adult male engaging in a sex act with an infant girl and the other was of an adult female performing a sex act on an infant boy, the pictures were being posted by seemingly normal accounts but not ones he knew personally (basically i think they were the accounts of lasses he added cos he liked the look of em). Im not on FB or twitter so I dont know if this is widespread or not, anyone else heard anything like this? it was a day or two after the newsnight report.

Yes this was also on the Blackberry Messenger Service. Luckily I did not click the link and was not exposed to any vile images but cant believe people were stupid enough to circulate the images!!! There was an introductionary text saying something along the lines of "please re-broadcast the bc if you have kids and try to catch the person responsible. Somewhere someone knows who this person it blah blah blah." I was in an interview and the first thing I seen when turning my phone on was messages from people complaining about the broadcast so I just deleted it and everybody who was stupid enough to send it. But how many people clicked on the link and now have a record of viewing illegal images/sites? Scary thought.
selassie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2012, 11:00 AM   #24168
nickeys brain

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_butterfly View Post
He's on Facebook. Message him.

I was quoting someone else... I lost the quotebox somehow... The only bit that was mine was the link at the bottom x
nickeys brain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2012, 11:01 AM   #24169
sweetcheeks

Default Savile's Jewellery

Was looking through Masonic symbols and came across a ring with the letter G on it, which started me thinking about Savile's jewellery, particularly the large ring on his small finger which he almost always wore. Any photo's of a close up to see if it had anything on it?
sweetcheeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2012, 11:01 AM   #24170
bellahunter

I've lost my direction.

However when I woke up this morning William Hague came to mind. I was trying to remember something before he married ffion.

Anyway I googled images and was surprised to see a pic of him wearing bondage gear, what was all that about.

Anyway I carried on scrolling and this came up

Oh heck that should have been a photo of Russell brand and prince charles

At princes trust pride in Britain
bellahunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2012, 11:01 AM   #24171
obliette

Quote:
Originally Posted by keepia View Post
Thanks for all the welcomes. There was a photo the other day of that Beverli Rhodes with dressings on her face. It bothered me because in the photo she certainly looked like she'd had the same procedure on both sides and her lips were puffy. I found this CV and I think it's the same lady. There's quite a lot about her and her stories that don't add up. I'm not sure if thats helpful or not because it could well be another blind alley

http://www.yatedo.com/p/Beverli+Rhod...4d0ed2e6fed62d

Apologies if already posted, cud have missed it.
Can we please put to bed the idea the the picture of the woman with the facial dressing was not actually at the bombing.

It may or may not be the woman Beverli Rhodes, and the other picture may or may not be her after the bombing, but I don't think it is right to cast aspersions about the picture not being genuine.

http://www.waterjel.com/vertical-markets/ems/

We should be glad that such dressings are available in the aftermath of disasters.
obliette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2012, 11:03 AM   #24172
chuchichastli

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubster View Post
I remember watching one episode that went down that route. I'm sure it starred an ex-Bond villan as the chief Satanist, a fat guy with white hair.

Bear in mind its a completely irrelevant point anyway as Bergerac was a work of fiction, and it would be illogical to conclude that witchcraft in a Bergerac episode specifically reflected anything factual about Jersey.

If you conclude that much then you must by default conclude the same of the events shown in other episodes, hardly any of which showed crimes common to Jersey in real life. Whilst Bergerac revealed an island rampant with arms dealers, diamond smugglers and people murdering scuba divers for secret Nazi gold, the realilty of crime in Jersey at the time was that the Police were kept most busy dealing with punch-ups outside nightclubs.

So remember that before deciding a Bergerac episode about the occult is evidence of the same in real life.
Hidden In Plain Sight.

How many times has this been demonstrated?

Revelation of the Method.

I agree we shouldn't take it as cast iron evidence, but I feel a lot of very important clues can be gleaned from works of fiction.

also: evidence is a fine thing when it is available but let us not overlook the fact that the most common reasons cited by police for not charging Vile while he was alive tends to have been 'insufficient evidence'.

We need to have faith in our critical thinking faculties at a time like this. The MSM would have us believe that we are a baying, bloodthirsty crowd that attack paediatricians because we're too stupid and angry to be trusted to deal with highly emotive issues and heinous crimes such as these.

This is not true of the majority of us, and manifestly not true of those who post on this thread. And for precisely this reason people should have the courage and confidence to move forward where critical reasoning takes them, because evidence can be (and is being) tampered with and removed as we bicker, and so to demand we always wait for conclusive evidence before drawing conclusions, imo, will prove ineffectual.

We're not a baying mob. We've grown up and we know a stinking cesspool of corruption when we see one!
chuchichastli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2012, 11:08 AM   #24173
trafficker
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetcheeks View Post
Was looking through Masonic symbols and came across a ring with the letter G on it, which started me thinking about Savile's jewellery, particularly the large ring on his small finger which he almost always wore. Any photo's of a close up to see if it had anything on it?
and jimmy had a magic ring, which would give super powers to kids, with the special powder inside the ring.....

One reason Savile favored big gold rings was they increased the damage when he hit his tied-up or held-down victims in the face, according to accomplices from his nightclub days.

But consider this anonymous report:

"My friend Wayne who as a boy scout aged 11 was sodomised by Jimmy Saville at a weekend camping outing, told me Jimmy had large gold ring and the top was on a small hinge.

"Jimmy said it had magic powder in it which would give Wayne magic powers if he had in in the Pepsi Jimmy gave him.

"Wayne said his legs went weak and he was woozy then Jimmy got him."

...about 1/5 of the way down the page:

http://aangirfan.blogspot.com/2012/1...e-drugged.html

It seems quite plausible to me this bulky ring could very well be a poison or pillbox ring that opens up as described.

Wow, I finally found the ring:

It's "lot no 294

description
A diamond dress ring, the central circular disc engraved with a knight's helmet, above an octagonal surround with a rub over set brilliant cut diamond at each point, approximately 0.90 carats total, mounted in 18 carat gold, hallmarked London 1991, J C sponsor's mark, finger size U

Provenance: From the estate of Sir Jimmy Savile. OBE, KCSG, LLD (1926-2011)

guide price
£700-1,000
Sold for £850"

http://vigilantcitizen.com/vcboards/...83f7c416c5bf01

Last edited by trafficker; 27-11-2012 at 11:20 AM.
Old 27-11-2012, 11:09 AM   #24174
chuchichastli

Quote:
Sadly there is absolutely no evidence the JS was a Freemason. Try as hard as you like to make it fit but it just doesn't stack up. He was a papal Knight

I appreciate this isn't the forum for posting actual proof of anything particularly but repeating wilder and wilder unsubstantiated claims again and again is why this forum is so easily dismissed outside this small circle of regular posters

It's sad that some good work here has been allowed to be subverted by hidden -and no so hidden- personal agenda's.

This thread at times is like what the middle ages with the internet would look like..
I disagree. I suspect that it suits the purposes of those with hidden agendas to sow the seeds of doubt into our minds, and encourage us to believe we are a dangerous baying mob. To do so would be a disservice to the high quality research, investigation and intuition that goes on here.

And FWIW, I believe the reason that no proof exists of Vile's Freemasonry is because of his royal connections (which I am growing increasingly convinced, as are others on this thread, are blood related), meaning he would never have been initiated into the lower ranks like a common pleb.

Just my tuppence worth, of course.
chuchichastli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2012, 11:14 AM   #24175
trafficker
Banned

Paedophiles are now raping children on live webcams

At least when six-year-old Jessica was in her cage no one could hurt her. She often dreamt of being rescued but nobody ever came.

A victim of child abuse, she was a very tradable ‘item’ and terrible photographs of her were being seen by thousands of paedophiles across the Internet. And when she wasn’t being abused and photographed, she was usually kept in a small barren cage in a cellar.

Thankfully for Jessica, a British police officer was determined to track her down and put the abuser behind bars. Sergeant Paul Griffiths, a detective for Greater Manchester Police, had infiltrated a paedophile gang and came across the pictures of Jessica.

“It was sickening,” says Griffiths. “You always feel a deep disappointment that another child has fallen prey to an abuser. In Jessica’s case it was far more disturbing because of the severity of the images.”

It was clear to Griffiths that she was being so ill-treated that she could be killed at any time. Perhaps she was already dead. Griffiths moved fast. He contacted his colleagues in police forces around the world, showed them the images and set in train one of quickest and most effective investigations into online child abuse ever undertaken.

One of Griffiths’s Interpol colleagues in Germany was the first to respond. He had discovered a collection of 300 photos of Jessica but did not know who the child was or where she was being abused. Many of these newer pictures were indescribably awful. In many, her face was streaked with tears.

In some, Jessica was holding a picture of a young blond girl in her hand. Griffiths discovered this was a coded message to paedophiles all over the world. It meant that if they wanted to see more pictures of Jessica then they should send photographs of the blond girl to the paedophile network putting out the images.

Although such pictures are appallingly distressing they are nevertheless valuable to the police. They are, after all, photographs of a crime scene. To a skilled detective they can provide crucial clues that allow victims to be traced and perpetrators put behind bars.

“Some paedophiles are careless,” says Paul. “They just don’t know what they are doing and so leave a trail of evidence for us to follow. Often little things can be very valuable. Such things as the type of handle on a door or the way wallpaper is put up can give us clues.”

Paul had an inkling that the photographs had been taken in North America. The furniture in the background of the photos, a Pokemon bedspread, the clothes Jessica occasionally wore, all suggested America. But where exactly?

Their first big break came when Paul’s Interpol colleagues in Canada discovered a handful of pictures of Jessica with her abuser. Although it was only a profile shot, it was enough for them to recognise the paedophile if only they could locate him.

They then noticed that Jessica was wearing an orange wristband in some of the photos. These were issued by a chain of amusement parks found in five US states. Very quickly they had another break when they unearthed a picture of Jessica in her Brownie uniform. When these photos were enhanced they discovered part of her troop number. Raleigh in North Carolina was the most likely location.

In other photos Jessica wore a green dress, which turned out to be part of a school uniform. Crucial features had been obscured by the abuser but it gave them another clue – the uniform was worn by girls from only two schools in Raleigh, one was a Catholic junior girls’ school.

The officers were ecstatic but now they had to face the awful question: “Was she still alive?”

When officers from the FBI arrived at Jessica’s school their hearts sank. She was off sick and had been for several days. Although only 33 hours had elapsed since the search for Jessica had begun, there was a very real risk that she had already been killed by her abuser.

The officers raced to the family home where their suspicions soon fell on Jessica’s father, Burt Thomas Stevenson, a software engineer and pillar of the local middle-class community.

“I’m very impressed you got here,” he smirked as he opened the front door to the FBI agents. “So what do you want to know?”

The reason for his arrogance soon became all too apparent. He had skilfully encrypted all of the data and pictures on his computers with a seemingly unbreakable code. The case looked insoluble.

But the police soon discovered Stevenson had made a small technical error that enabled them to unlock his computers. When they delved into his computers a horrific drama unfolded.

Stevenson had hired a hitman to murder his two sons and torture his wife to death. And as his wife died, the last thing he wanted her to see were the pictures of him abusing their daughter.

Once his family was out of the way Stevenson would have free and unfettered access to Jessica. It was clear that the only thing he cared about in this world was the freedom to abuse his daughter and to share his photographs and fantasies with paedophiles all over the world.

The police immediately moved Jessica and her family to a safehouse before carefully laying their case before Stevenson. His arrogance crumbled in an instant. Stevenson pleaded guilty to the child abuse charges and to “commissioning murder for hire”. He was duly sentenced to 100 years in jail. In all likelihood, he will spend the rest of his life behind bars in prisons where paedophiles are routinely beaten-up and frequently killed.

“I was elated when I heard the abuser had been caught,” says Griffiths. “I was also delighted that we had proved the concept of organised international cooperation to help identify the victims of online child abuse.”

But this is just one victory in a war which is escalating at a terrifying speed.

Last year, according to the Internet Watch Foundation, crimes such as those inflicted on Jessica increased four-fold in Britain. Commercial sites which sell the worst pictures imaginable are also booming, with the trade now believed to be worth hundreds of millions of pounds a year.

“These are not pictures of 21-year-old women posing in school uniforms,” says Sarah Robertson, spokeswoman for the Internet Watch Foundation, the industry body that combats the trade. “These are truly nasty photographs showing the worst kinds of images imaginable. People refer to it as child pornography but that implies that it is in someway consensual. It is not. It is child abuse.”

The recent conviction of the comedian Chris Langham and the cautioning of the Who’s Pete Townshend shows that those who access the nastiest images are no longer the stereotypical dirty old men in raincoats.

Some of the images that Langham downloaded even caused a member of the jury in his court case to cry. And the problem is so widespread that BT estimates 60,000 attempts are made every day to access websites depicting child abuse. Many of these will be made by seemingly ordinary people.

The Internet Watch Foundation, a self-regulating industry body which was set up to ‘police’ the Internet has closed down many UK websites which trade in illegal pictures. They do not, however, stop individuals from accessing illegal foreign websites. This means that many illegal British sites have simply moved off-shore. One of the worst offenders is America. Over 60 percent of the nastiest websites are based in the US and a further third in Russia. Even if the British police and organisations like the IWF alert the authorities in both countries, all too often precious little is done.

“There are major problems over jurisdiction,” says Sarah Robertson of the IWF. “A website can be hosted in the US and then move to Russia the next day. The pictures may have been taken in a third country and the people who run it may be in a fourth country. It’s extremely difficult to deal with.”

But why is not the viewing of illegal sites prevented by Britain’s Internet industry? From next year, people will be prevented from viewing illegal sites by sophisticated software built into Britain’s part of the Internet that automatically blocks access, even if they are hosted abroad. But this begs the question, why has it taken so long? And how many more children must suffer before the new rules come into play?

Even so, the increasing speed of technological development on the Internet means that paedophiles can increasingly evade the IWF and police. While the authorities have virtually eliminated the hosting of child abuse websites in the UK, a newer and even murkier menace is emerging. So-called peer-to-peer networks, which work like isolated and impenetrable versions of the internet, are being used as secret vehicles where vast numbers of videos and photographs are swapped.

In September last year, officers from the Child Exploitation and Online Protection centre, which spearheads the police campaign against Internet child abuse, successfully infiltrated just such a network based in Buxhall, Suffolk, and arrested its leader Timothy Cox. Cox, who styled himself as ‘Son of God’, was found to possess over 75,000 indecent images. His network may have had up to 700 members, including 200 in the UK.

Photo sharing, social networking and online games sites are paedophiles’ latest haunts. Abusers choose a child avatar, a computer generated character that they have complete control over, which they then use to groom their victims whilst online – ready to pounce if they should succeed in meeting up with them in the real world. Officers from CEOP have taken to ‘patrolling’ such online games but it remains to be seen how much of a deterrent this will be.

To satisfy their insatiable hunger, many paedophiles are now abusing children and streaming the webcam footage live over the Internet. Paedophiles can even send sadistic instructions to the abusers and watch them carried out in real time. At the moment this degree of depravity is thankfully very rare but it is growing in popularity. It cannot be long before commercial sites run by the likes of the Russian Mafia get in on the act.

Although organisations like CEOP and the Internet Watch Foundation do their best they are swimming against an ever rising tide of internet child abuse. Both organisations have to obey the law, which can limit their effectiveness, at least in the short term. They cannot, for example, hack into and sabotage websites. Nor can they create dummy paedophile websites to trap abusers.

Over recent years a new breed of computer hacker has stepped into the breach and begun to target paedophile websites in a manner police can only dream about. Using sophisticated software, they now routinely sabotage illegal sites. The Daily Mail traced one of these ‘ethical hackers’ to the home counties.

“The Internet liberates us,” says Merlin. “But it allows child pornographers to ply their trade. We decided that this had to stop so we started knocking out child porn sites until they gave up.

“It has now got to the stage where many sites are only online for a few hours at a time. This stops most people but, of course, the hardcore still have enough time to download what they want. That’s about as far as you can realistically go. It’s certainly better than the authorities seem to achieve.”

In Canada, a hacker called Brad Willman who goes by the name of Citizen Tipster has gone even further. He hid a ‘Trojan’ – a piece of software that can track internet users – inside child abuse images. This allowed him to follow paedophiles, wherever they tried to hide.

The hacker has already put Ronald Kline, a California Superior Court judge behind bars. His investigations have also traced child predators across Canada, the United States and Russia. Some of the suspects included foster parents, social workers and other justice officials. Numerous prosecutions are pending around the world as a result of Citizen Tipster’s work.

Let us hope that hackers like Merlin and Citizen Tipster will continue attacking the paedophiles in ways that the authorities are unwilling or unable to do. For unless they do, more and more children like Jessica will continue to suffer.

At least Jessica’s tale had a happy ending of sorts. She is now living a normal life with her mother and brothers in a safehouse in a different state. On the wall of the offices of the FBI in Charlotte, North Carolina, hangs a drawing of a little girl with a big smile. Underneath in Jessica’s handwriting are the words “Thank You”.

Although Jessica is now free, the hundreds of images of her bruised and abused body have sadly become one of the most popular paedophile ‘collections’ on the Internet. The paedophiles are doing their best to ensure that Jessica’s torment is never ending.

Jessica’s story is told in “One Child at a Time” by Julian Sher.
Toddler Ben Needham disappeared over 15 years ago and mum Kerry still prays for his return.

http://www.newsmonster.co.uk/heartbr...e-webcams.html
Old 27-11-2012, 11:16 AM   #24176
marlowe
Banned

Quote:
There remains no evidence of him being a Freemason. Being a Papal knight would pretty much make it obvious he wasn't...

I was under the impression that the Vatican is heavily infiltrated by Satanists. Pope Paul VI said something about the smoke of Satan having entered the church. John Paul 1 died mysteriously 33 days into his papacy, it's said that he wanted a purge of masons from the Vatican and they killed him.

Last edited by marlowe; 27-11-2012 at 11:18 AM.
marlowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2012, 11:19 AM   #24177
airedale

Multisync you are probably correct as in we may never be able to find evidence to prove Savile was a mason, but this and your stance is upon looking at the evidence available completely irrelevant.

Savile did what he did and had access all areas for many years, he was a confident of the most important people in the UK, now if you are going to claim the royals, and british government (with secret service) didn't know about Savile for over 40 years - remember for example he spent personal time with Thatcher, The Royals etc... it would have been their business to know.

So we know that the judiciary, police (who have police lodges) and key members of the Royals are masons, a fairly quick search on the web will show you mason year books from 2003, 2004, and 2011 - for exec level masons so we can conclude that Savile was being protected (he must have been for him to have done what he did where he did) by those in the highest reaches of society of which many were/are masons.

You can argue how much influence the masons have over the UK though I guess.
airedale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2012, 11:20 AM   #24178
keepia
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by trafficker View Post
yeah here what she says.....

BIOGRAPHY

Strategic specialist in repositioning business, services segmentation and bundling, building up business through major projects, gaining new customers, accounts, frameworks and through development of new services.

Developing and implementing the global strategy, developing strong relationships and partnering with stakeholders across the business on a project basis, this has included performing initial data analysis, market sizing, competitive intelligence through to presenting and providing advice to senior stakeholders and leading teams on an ad-hoc basis. DR media planning & campaigns , develop market/media strategy whilst offering a consultative approach on the evolving media landscapeCore

experience in the development of new revenue streams and business development through the recognition of new projects and product specification.Input to, develop and refine the national and /or international strategy identify key areas of opportunity and business growth on which to focus and deploy resource.Successful in the establishment and maintenance of client relationships at all levels.

Detailed provision strategic relationship management where appropriate including UK and international design consultants and contractors.Equality, Supplier Diversity (E&SD)Promote the use of equality, inclusion, community engagement supplier diversity, advice and recommendarions. Provide plans and policies, communication engagement plans for sustainable procurement,recommending innovative in-house solutions and value management wherever possible.Strategic Labout Needs Training (SLNT)Overview client offering. Upscale as required.Review and recommend on action plans and KPI measurementdigital commerce/emarketplace products to SME’s and consumers in general.

Horse whisperer my ass

From the London Evening Standard...

Beverli Rhodes, 49, has been unable to work since she was severely injured by the attack on the Piccadilly line Tube near King's Cross which killed 26.

Ms Rhodes, who has post-traumatic stress disorder, said she was left thousands out of pocket after paying for her own surgery. She suffered a brain stem injury and needed facial reconstruction after a pole hit her in the explosion.

She said she went private to have the reconstruction because she feared that NHS treatment would be delayed, or refused because it was "cosmetic".

She was later awarded £10,000 by the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority, but says that all went towards her treatment. The mother of five children is now struggling to keep up mortgage repayments on her home in Ashford, Kent. She said she has had to sell her jewellery, and fears she may have to sell her home and live in a caravan after her partner lost her job.

Ms Rhodes told the Standard: "I had to sell my mum's stuff. It's not an easy decision, but when you have just £11 in the bank you just have to." She said the Department for Work and Pensions advised her on the phone that she was not eligible for disability benefit as she was "not disabled enough."

Yet in her biography I'm sure I read this morning this in bold, the links there but can't find it in the piece now

Equine Assisted Therapy - the story of Beverli Rhodes - Let's Talk ...
http://www.letstalkhorses.co.uk/.../...rhodes-st...As a victim of the 7/7 London bombings in 2005, Beverli Rhodes' life changed. ... I use my compensation money from 7/7 to pay stabling and for business cards ...

Also she said she couldn't work after the bombings, yet her CV certainly says differently she's been very busy! very strange but maybe a blind ally.
keepia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2012, 11:23 AM   #24179
trafficker
Banned

THE Family and Youth Concern Group claimed the seven-year-old's performance with the male strippers on Savile's TV show would have attracted the interest of paedophiles.

Jimmy Savile was reported over Mark's appearance on Jim'll Fix It
PERVERT Jimmy Savile was reported to prosecutors after a seven-year-old Scots boy stripped on his TV show.

A child protection charity raised the alarm after the twisted TV star fixed it for schoolboy Mark Monaghan to appear alongside male strippers The Dreamboys.

A complaint on the stunt on Jim’ll Fix It was sent to the then Director of Public Prosecutions Barbara Mills. But the DPP, the senior prosecutor in England and Wales, decided to take no action.

Mark, from Clydebank, removed his jacket and vest in front of millions of viewers on the Saturday night show in May 1992.

The show horrified the Family and Youth Concern (FYC) group, who claimed the show would have attracted the interest of paedophiles.

Former member Paul Atkin, who filed the complaint, said: “Jim had fixed it for every paedophile in the UK to get a look at this young boy’s body.

“Knowing what we know now about Savile, it’s actually quite chilling to think that he could have been one of them.

114 abuse offences are being probed so far

“I was horrified when I saw this little boy taking his clothes off on TV. It felt very wrong and I thought something had to be done about it.

“I was shocked that the BBC would contrive to present the sort of performance which would obviously have a great appeal to paedophiles.

“I put in a complaint on behalf of FYC to the DPP asking them to investigate it as a matter of urgency.

“We got a reply saying there was no case to answer. At the time, the Daily Record took up the story and highlighted it but we didn’t know then what we know now about Savile and nothing more was done about it.”

Mark is now 27 and has recently emigrated to Sydney, Australia, where he works as a welder.

The story appeared on the front page of the Daily Record on May 13, 1992, and Mark’s mum Eileen was pictured smiling with her boy dressed in a sailor’s outfit.

Mark dressed as a sailor for the Jim'll Fix It show

She dismissed the row over her son’s act on the show, saying it was “a bit of harmless fun”.

She had written to the Jim’ll Fix It show to ask Savile if he could fix it for her son to perform with a group of male strippers.

She said: “If I’d known this complaint would be made, I would never have let Mark appear. It was all a bit of harmless fun and it has now turned sour.”

Mark’s gran Margaret added she was worried the outcry would have a lasting effect. She said: “He is just a wee boy who enjoyed a day with his heroes.”

The BBC insisted at the time there was nothing to cause concern. They said: “This was a lighthearted item which could not be interpreted in a suggestive way.”

Last night, the DPP’s office said they had no record of the complaint after searching their archives.

Mark’s parents Eileen and William, who still live in Clydebank, declined to comment.

?The current Dreamboys, established in 1997, have no connection with the group who appeared with Savile in 1992.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scott ... er-1401914
Old 27-11-2012, 11:24 AM   #24180
billyw
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by paolo View Post
The annunciation of "Elizardbreath" is clear on this version, ascribed to Oasis
Oasis - Elizabeth My Dear - Live - Andy Bell Vocals - YouTube

This is a STONE ROSES song.

Tear me apart and boil my bones
I'll not rest till She's lost Her throne