Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 01-09-2012, 09:01 PM   #61
lightgiver

Arrow Londonistan

Quote:
Originally Posted by welling View Post
Suicide bombers killing innocent people on the London underground for one.
Why are you pretending to be angry crowleyite pretending to be a mason...Like the same terrorists that planned 911...why are certain people allowed into the UK unchecked in their droves stuffing it to the brim in the first place, we have enough of our own criminals to contend with...something thats been in the planning for centuries to try and destroy the UK...being bought off for oil...you people are a Sick Joke...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbydiva View Post
I think conspiracy theorists that use that bus image as evidence of an inside job are being silly and straw-manning themselves. And I think using it to illustrate Muslim terrorism is a form of propaganda.

Quote:
Londonistan is a pejorative sobriquet in use by parts of the media referring to the British capital of London and the British Government's tolerance of the presence of various Islamist groups in London and other major cities of Britain as long as they carry out their controversial agendas, ideologies or terror campaigns outside of Britain.
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=197287&page=9
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=122

Last edited by lightgiver; 01-09-2012 at 09:04 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 09:24 PM   #62
lightgiver

Arrow Satanists

Quote:
LG, people on other websites have confirmed who you are, what you do on this forum and why you do it. Needless to say you'll try and get me banned if I mentioned it.

For the sake of myself and my children, I'd rather have in the UK, hundreds of thousands of foreigners unchecked, than hundreds of thousands of people like you.
Same goes for you.
Old 01-09-2012, 09:33 PM   #63
lightgiver

Arrow Ghetto UK

Still no answer on why the Power elite think its funny killing people and destroying their countries...

Last edited by The Mighty Zhiba; 03-09-2012 at 04:13 AM. Reason: quote
Old 01-09-2012, 10:09 PM   #64
lightgiver

Arrow Secret society control of the world

Mohammad Ghaffari (1847 - 18 August 1940), better known as Kamal-ol-Molk (also Kamal-al-Molk), was an Iranian painter and Freemason.

Born in Kashan, he went to Tehran and studied at Dar ul-Funun. His progress was so rapid that he became the royal painter of King Nasser-al-Din Shah at the age of 18.

The Grand Lodge of Iran, established in 1969 in Tehran, existed in the country prior to the Islamic Revolution of 1979, hosted membership from various political figures, including former prime minister Jafar Sharif-Emami (who served as the lodge's grand master at one point), and branched to 43 Lodges and at least 1,035 members.

Introduction to the History of Freemasonry in Iran...

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's vitriolic attacks on the Jewish world hide an astonishing secret, evidence uncovered by The Daily Telegraph shows...

Quote:
I didn't have you down as a racist!
Correct I am not...and I am not trying to destroy my people either, unlike secret societies...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...wish-past.html
http://www.scribd.com/doc/28184225/I...sonry-in-Iran#

Last edited by lightgiver; 01-09-2012 at 10:22 PM.
Old 02-09-2012, 02:04 PM   #65
lightgiver

Arrow British Bombs

Ordo ab chao, just a pity for all the children having British bombs etc etc falling on their homes and heads...A 2001 study of 15,000 February 1991 U.S. Gulf War combat veterans and 15,000 control veterans found that the Gulf War veterans were more likely to have children with birth defects. After examination of children's medical records two years later, the birth defect rate increased by more than 20%:

Quote:
In LG's inimitable style........
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TZ_9-rbslo

"Anarchy in the U.K." is a song by the English punk rock band The Sex Pistols. It was released as the band's debut single on 26 November 1976 and was featured on their only album, Never Mind the Bollocks, Here's the Sex Pistols. "Anarchy in the U.K." is number 56 on Rolling Stone magazine's list of the 500 Greatest Songs of All Time
Not my style sunshine...more up your street that one ...some children dont even get a look in with the fantastic education system we are given...Since 2001, medical personnel at the Basra hospital in southern Iraq have reported a sharp increase in the incidence of child leukemia and genetic malformation among babies born in the decade following the Gulf War...
Quote:
According to WHO, every year in the world an estimated 40-50 million women faced with an "unplanned" pregnancy decide to have an abortion. This corresponds to approximately 125,000 abortions per day...
...fantastic education system...
The primary radiation danger from depleted uranium is due to alpha particles, which do not travel far through air, and do not penetrate clothing. Thus, the primary concern is internal exposure, due to inhalation, ingestion or shrapnel contamination. Available evidence suggests that this risk is small relative to the chemical hazard,in a matter of a month or so, depleted uranium generates amounts of thorium-234 and protactinium-234 which emit beta particles at almost the same rate as that of the alpha particles from the uranium-238...Increased rates of immune system disorders and other wide-ranging symptoms, including chronic pain, fatigue and memory loss, have been reported in over one quarter of combat veterans of the 1991 Gulf War...

Omnes vulnerant, postuma necat
Quote:
Lomas gained a First Class Honours degree in Electrical Engineering from the University of Salford before being awarded a Ph.D. for his research into solid state physics and crystalline structures.From here he went on to work on "electronic weapons systems" and emergency services command and control systems..."Many Freemasons" find Lomas's work worthy of study, as shown by the Grand Lodge of Queensland, Australia requesting Lomas to write a history of Freemasonry for its 'Masonic Training Module'

Last edited by The Mighty Zhiba; 03-09-2012 at 04:13 AM. Reason: quote
Old 02-09-2012, 06:32 PM   #66
lightgiver

Arrow Anti War March Demos

Get Real...
What Difference does it make...absolutely naff all when psychopaths are in control of this hellish realm run on behalf of lackeys like you above ..maybe you need a holiday in the sun take an extended break next time...
On March 17, an anti-war demonstration in Grosvenor Square, London, ended with 86 people injured and 200 demonstrators arrested...
1968..I remember being terrified at being chased down by what seemed like scores of mounted police with truncheons flailing about while the square was blocked off so that none who found themselves on the inside could get out...I remember also seeing Mick Jagger standing coolly on the steps of a house in the square surveying the chaos. My friend Tim Hunt (a Research Fellow at Cambridge at the time - he has since won a Nobel Prize) caught him on film... I joined the rally in Trafalgar Square where Vanessa Redgrave and Tariq Ali spoke...Afterwards, thousands of us convened on Grosvenor Square which was full of mounted police and riot police...
Protest marches against the Vietnam war took place frequently in London - and other major cities in Europe and the United States - throughout the conflict...Often the demonstrations turned violent as crowds made up of students and other activists clashed with police...In London, the trouble in the late 1960s centered on Grosvenor Square - home of the US ambassador to Britain...

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=332
http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/w...00/4090886.stm
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...postcount=1008

Last edited by lightgiver; 02-09-2012 at 06:40 PM.